Return to the Naturist Resort Ch. 04

Story Info
Rob and Samantha enjoy another day at the resort.
3.7k words
4
4.6k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had a wonderful first day at our favorite clothing-optional resort, Lupin Lodge. I'm sharing the travel trailer with the neighbor of my favorite first lady, Catherine. Samantha and I drove up from San Luis Obispo and Pismo Beach. I just received a text from Catherine saying she will join us tomorrow.

Samantha and I have made good use of our time so far. I enjoyed a blowjob, courtesy of Samantha when we arrived. We were introduced to a new staff member who turns out to be the nephew of the lodge owner. Samantha was drawn to Rick's eight-inch cock as we dined in the café.

I became reacquainted with Jessica, who is now the full-time guest relations director. During Catherine's and my last visit, she was a college student working part time as a hostess and waitress. It's good to see the establishment take care of their best employees.

Todays highlight was the hike up to the resort's pond where Samantha and I fucked for the very first time. It is something I will never forget.

I just checked the time, and it is almost midnight. I imagine Samantha is having a good time with Rick and Jessica. I left them at the café earlier this evening. Samantha was hoping to see Rick's yurt and I'm sure a lot more.

Fran, the owner of Lupin Lodge also sat with us at the café. She was right next to me and after a few minutes grabbed hold of my cock. She stroked my seven-inch shaft under the table as we carried on a lively conversation with the others. Just as I was enjoying the attention, she excused herself as she had to attend to some paperwork before retiring for the night.

Currently, I'm lying in bed with my iPad watching some videos of my favorite porn stars. Ava Addams and Dee Williams always makes my cock throb. I love the Naughty America series where both have multiple videos. There is always a story to go along with the non-stop blowjobs, pussy eating, cock riding and great cum shots. It could be a teacher/student scenario, or stepmom, or a friend's mother seducing a lucky boy. Cheating with the wife's best friend is a common plot. Where was all this porn when I was a kid? We had to rely on sneak peaks of Pop's girly magazines. Oh well, I'm glad to be able to still spark a hard-on watching my favorite ladies.

I stroke my cock as I watch Ava and Dee enjoy a furious sixty-nine. There is a knock on the trailer door.

"Come on in Samantha. The door is unlocked."

The door opens; however, it is not Samantha. Fran steps into the trailer wearing a fluffy purple robe with the Lupin Lodge monogram on the front.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you, Rob. I want to finish what I started at the café. I didn't mean to leave you hanging there, but I needed to close out some accounts before the night ended. I hope you can forgive me?"

Fran loosens the belt on her robe, and it slithers to the floor. She is completely naked with her suntanned tits and bushy pubes right there for my viewing enjoyment.

"Of course, I forgive you. To be honest, I had my share of orgasms already and wasn't sure I could blow my load right then. Come join me in bed, I know I can muster up a nice hard cock for you now."

"You don't have to ask me twice. I do love hard cocks. I expected to see Samantha here, do you know where she is?"

Fran climbs into bed and presses those full breasts against me. We share a passionate kiss with her wet tongue invading my mouth. We snog for several minutes before coming up for air. I'm breathless as I explain that Samantha stayed with Rick and Jessica in hopes of a threesome. She had her eyes on Rick's huge cock and the thought of Jessica's lithe body was extra special. At this late hour I assume she succeeded.

"Oh, that nephew of mine. I suppose his mighty lance charms many ladies. I can't blame them wanting to slide their pussies up and down that thick shaft. If only I wasn't related. Oh my, I shouldn't have such thoughts."

"I can't blame you for imagining. I hope my cock will satisfy your every desire."

"I know it will. Remember, we have a little history here. Well, I think the happy little threesome is probably in the spa right about now. Rick and Jessica don't think I know about their late-night hot tub trysts, but I do. If they are quiet and don't disturb the guests, I let them enjoy their time together. Now, what I want is a taste of this gorgeous cock. How about we do a little sixty-nine, my pussy is wet with anticipation."

I roll onto my back as Fran turns and climbs on top. I love being on the bottom because I can relax my entire body and pull that sumptuous cunt down to my lips. Fran lowers her hips down upon my face and I inhale the sweet fragrance of her pussy. I press my tongue up into her thick forest of hair parting her inner lips and seek out her juices. I lose myself in her taste and moans. The sound of her satisfaction is short lived as Fran engulfs my rigid pole and stuffs her mouth with my thick shaft.

I pause and savor the feeling of her hot, wet suction. Fran takes several inches into her mouth with her second gulp. After my approval moan, I resume licking up and down her pink labia, searching for more lady cum with each pass. Fran is extremely wet and has lots to offer.

The sensations I feel with Fran's technique of sliding up and down my throbbing erection has my eyes watering, she presses her hairy mound against my face anticipating a deeper penetration. I don't want to dash her expectations and drill my tongue as far as I can deep into Fran's labia. When I hit her magic spot, her lips slip from my cock and she moans softly. Fran squeezes my shaft and starts sucking with more passion.

I grab her fleshy ass cheeks, pull her cunt flat against my mouth and flick my tongue against her protruding clit. Fran groans and jerks her body

"Oh, my gawd, that feels good."

Fran slurps my cock back into her mouth and sucks hard. It's a wonderful feeling having a wet, sloppy blowjob late at night, or is it early morning. Several more minutes pass with each of us providing lots of oral stimulation.

Fran releases her suction and moves forward as she sits up. I reluctantly end my pussy eating. She grabs my shaft and guides it between her thighs to entrance of her pussy. With one exacting move she slides down on my cock and swallows my seven inches. Sitting reverse cowgirl, Fran grinds her fur covered outer lips down against my groin and begins a slow, rhythmic pumping up and down. Her hot inner flesh massages my shaft with each movement. I feel her flex her pussy muscles as she squeezes tight. If anything could match her blowjob skill, this is it.

Fran cups her round breasts and pinches her dark brown nipples as she rides my hard dick. She lubricates my shaft with her creamy inner flesh with each thrust. After several minutes of vigorous movement, Fran does a one-eighty while never letting me slide out from her pussy. Our eyes meet and we grin from ear to ear. Fran has the look of lust as she continues to ride me. I replace her hands with mine and massage her tan C-Cups. I squeeze and mold her tits with my hands. I pinch and pull her nipples and she increases her pace, fucking me for all she's worth.

"I so ready to cum, Rob. Rub my clit, push me over the edge."

I move my hands down to her thick thatch of curls. Fran immediately grabs her hard nipples and pulls them back and forth. I rub my thumb against her clit, sparking another load moan. The last time Catherine and I were with Fran, Catherine pointed out how large Fran's clit is. Her pearl is extremely large and easily located within the dense forest of hair. I flick and rub Fran's clitoris back and forth while she pogos up and down my stick. It only takes a few moments for Fran to fall over the cliff and orgasm hard.

"Oh gawd, that's it. I'm cumming I'm cuuummmmmmiiinnng. This is too much, so good."

Fran didn't have to tell my she was climaxing; I could feel her warm juices drip down my cock and cover my balls. Her explosive orgasm releases several spurts of lady juice covering our thighs. Fran goes limp and collapses on top of me. Her tits mash against my chest and I feel her hard nipples poke into me. I wrap my arms around my lover and hold her tight as wicked vibrations pulse through her body. Fran's breathing is rapid and shallow. I stroke her back to gently bring her back to earth. Fran takes deeper, slower breathes, she holds her head up and smiles. She kisses my lips and cheek and forehead and chin, licking and kissing for several minutes.

"Oh, thank you for that, I needed a massive climax after a long day. I am like a dish rag right now. Sorry about the wet sheets."

"Don't ever be sorry about wet sheets. I love a woman who can squirt."

Fran slides down my body and attends to my cock and balls. She licks and sucks her lady cum from my skin. After cleaning me she scoots back up and we kiss for several moments sharing her sweet essence.

"Now then, what can I do for you? Do you want to take me doggy style, or a blowjob? I know you have some pent-up spunk that we need to release. What's your pleasure?"

"How about an old school handjob. Squeeze me tight and stroke me fast, my balls are full of cum for you."

Fran rolls off me and sits upright, straddling my legs. I grab a bottle of lube from the nightstand and hand it to her. She drips a line of lotion all around my shaft while holding me up with one hand. I take the bottle from her, and she uses both hands to slather the gel all around my cock and balls. Fran leans down and licks the tip of my cock.

"Mm, cherry flavor. I like. Are you sure you don't want me to swallow you up?"

"Just use both hands and I'll shoot my load a mile high."

Fran applies a tight grip around my shaft and jacks me up and down. My vision gets blurry as my pleasure mounts. I focus on Fran's big tits as they shake and shimmy with her movement. Her chocolate brown nipples are hard nubs. I can't resist pinching and pulling both.

"Hey, look but don't touch, you're breaking my concentration. I've had my pleasure, now this is strictly for you."

Fran continues to pump my shaft. She alternates her speed and grip. Just when I think I will bust my nut, she changes her cadence. Oh, the sweet agony.

We are both staring intently at my throbbing seven inches when the trailer door opens. We look over as Samantha walks in. She has a towel draped around her shoulders.

"I hope I'm not interrupting. Rick, Jessica and I just called it a night. Rick has a cool yurt."

"Samantha, you're just in time. Come over here and help me get this cock to spurt. Rob just fucked my brains out and now he needs relief. Four hands are better than two."

Samantha drops her towel and climbs up on the bed sitting opposite of Fran. She reaches over and grabs my shaft to let Fran rest her fingers. All my senses are on overload with this new development. Samantha pumps my shaft as my jizz boils. I reach over and palm her round orbs. Fran wouldn't let me play with her tits, but I know Samantha will. I massage and mold her flesh, tweaking her nipples in the process.

"I love having my boobs massaged and I love how hard your cock is. You feel like you are ready to burst."

Fran reaches over and now I have fours hands jacking me. Both ladies tighten their grip, and I can't hold back any longer.

"Oh gawd, I'm going to cum."

"Give it to us. Give us your spunk."

I lift my hips from the mattress, my legs shake, and my climax explodes. Jizz flies everywhere. A jet stream launches ten inches into and air and lands on my stomach. Fran and Samantha continue to pump as a second and third rope splashes onto their hands. Several mini eruptions take place and drip down over fingers and my shaft.

"Geez Fran, you're right, look at all of this cum. Rob, you released a geyser. Did you see how high it went?"

My orgasm flows though my entire body and slowly subsides. I fall back on the bed completely drained once again. How I love this feeling. Total contentment.

"So, ladies, who wants to clean up this mess?"

"Silly man, we both do."

Fran and Samantha release their grip as my cock softens. They extend their fingers to each other's lips and lick the salty spunk. Samantha licks the cum from Fran's hand and fingers. She sucks each individual finger between her lips, cleaning every bit of spunk. Samantha returns the favor and Fran cleans her digits, savoring every lick.

"Mmm, so sweet and salty, I just love the taste of Rob's cum."

Both ladies share the task of cleaning me. Samantha moves to the pool of cum covering my stomach and laps up all my cream with several strokes of her tongue. Fran licks up and down the length of my shaft slurping up the remaining jizz. The ladies lean over me and lock their lips together. They share my load as their tongues parry back and forth. I can only lie there exhausted. I don't even reach up to play with their tits which mash together with their embrace.

Fran and Samantha complete their task and lay down on the mattress with me in the middle. Our legs intertwine and I hold them close. I love the feeling of their warm skin against mine. We drift off to a much needed slumber. Each one of us satisfied for another day.

I wake up early the next morning with Samantha's firm breasts pressed against my side and her hand wrapped around my morning wood. Fran is conspicuously missing. I gently stroke Samantha's back until she begins to stir. She smiles and leans in for a gentle kiss. Samantha notices Fran's disappearance as well.

"What happened to Fran?"

"I don't know. She must have slipped out sometime during the night. I assume she needs to get an early start managing the resort. No rest for the wicked."

"I'm glad you didn't leave me Rob."

"How could I, you have your hand wrapped around my cock."

"And I'm not letting go."

Samantha squeezes my shaft to make her point. I lean in for another kiss and then another. I remove her grip and roll on top of her. I press my hard shaft against her pussy and grind my hips.

"So, tell me about your evening."

I move up on my elbows, so I don't squish Samantha and leave little kisses all around her face and neck.

"It was fabulous, just like I fantasized. Rick showed me around his yurt. I never expected so much room. I wouldn't mind coming back and renting one for our next stay. Jessica jumps on the bed and tells me to test the mattress. It's firm, but you sink right down into it. Then Jessica tells Rick she showed me pictures of his erection and tells him to get hard for us."

"Wow, Jessica is quite the instigator."

"Oh, she is. Next thing I know Jessica reaches around and plays with my tits while Rick moves close to me, and I grab his cock. Oh, my gawd, he is big and thick. I remember sucking his cock and then Jessica says we should give him a body massage."

"And so, the threesome begins."

I interrupt Samantha by pressing my lips against hers and sticking my tongue deep into her mouth. She responds with sucking my tongue and then forcing her tongue into my mouth. We parry back and forth, grinding our sex against one another. My cock is fully extended and presses into Samantha's cunt. Samantha moves her head to the side.

"I want you inside me. And, I want to continue my story."

I shift my position and guide my cock to Samantha's smooth slit between her thighs. I press up and slide deep inside her pussy. Her warm, wet flesh grips my shaft. I love this feeling.

"Rob, you fill me up. So, there we are massaging Rick. Jessica gets some lube, and we pour some on our boobs and then rub them all around Rick's back."

"That is so hot. When Catherine gets here, you two must do that to me."

"So, Jessica tells Rick to turn over and then we go to town on his huge cock. We both suck and stroke him until he orgasms. He shot a load as big as yours last night, or should I say this morning. You should have seen him throb and he remained rock hard."

"I remember being young and able to keep my erection for hours. Sorry, I can't do that anymore."

I work my shaft back and forth inside Samantha. She uses her inner muscles to keep me firmly in place. We continue our slow sensual fucking, savoring each stroke.

"We'll mister, you are filling me up right now with your hard cock. I'd say you do pretty good for an old guy."

"Gee, thanks."

"You know I'm kidding. You have a lovely, big cock and you certainly know what to do with it. After Rick shoots his load, and is still hard, Jessica tells me to ride him. So, I get on top and ride him cowgirl until we both orgasm. Oh yeah, halfway through, Jessica asks me to eat her pussy while Rick and I fuck. She stands on the bed and I lick her cunt. We were a full-fledged threesome. After Rick and I came, we finished eating Jessica until she had a wonderful climax too."

"Good for you Samantha. You made your dream come true. And then you came back to the trailer and finished me off."

"Not before we ended up in the spa. That's why I had a towel wrapped around me. By the way I must take it back to the hot tub. Jessica said she and Rick make frequent use of the spa and that Fran doesn't know."

"I have a little secret. Fran does know. Anyway, we can do that later. I propose we spend today at the pool and wait for Catherine to get here. We both need a break before she arrives. She'll be wanting some action too."

"I see another threesome in our future. But right now, I want you to make me cum one more time. Fuck me please."

I remain on top of Samantha and glide my shaft back and forth within the tight confines of her labia. I seldom make love in the missionary position, but this morning, it feels just right. Samantha is a willing partner.

With each thrust we grunt or gasp in unison. Samantha raises her legs skyward which changes the angle of penetration and allows me to drive deeper into her womb. For a few minutes I support my weight with my hands and bend down to lick her puffy nipples. Samantha's moans trail off to whimpers. She rolls her head side to side as I thrust deeper into her pussy. I switch from licking her nipples to sucking on her luscious orbs while I nibble her stiff nubs. I shift from one breast to the other and back again. I can't get enough of Samantha's tits.

"I feel you so deep Rob. You're hitting all the right spots. My pussy is so wet."

I maneuver onto my knees, still buried deep into Samantha. In this position, I'm able to move one hand down and search for Samantha's clit. Her engorged pearl is easy to locate, and I rub circles around her most vulnerable spot.

"Make me cum, Rob, make me. My clit is on fire."

I support my weight with my knees and one hand while suck Samantha's nipples. My other hand rubs her engorged clit. Samantha meets every push with her grinding pelvis as we race to have mutual orgasms.

"Yes, fill me up. Shoot your seed deep in my pussy. Give it to me. Give it to me!"

Three more thrusts and we both cum at the same instant. I explode with a series of spasms that feed her pussy with several ropes of spunk. Our bodies rock together in a shared climax. I continue fucking, sucking and massaging Samantha for as long as she can bear it.

"Gawd, I'm there. I feel your seed, so hot."

My climax continues for several moments until there is nothing left to give. I grunt one last time and collapse, rolling to the side of Samantha totally spent. We remain motionless for several minutes. Our breathing is short and quick. Sweat covers our bodies.

"Wow Rob, this is a morning surprise. Thank you so much. I didn't think I'd have so much sex in just these few days. I think I'll become a member today."

"Let's shower and then have breakfast at the café."

"Okay, but no funny business in the shower. My pussy can't take anymore abuse for now."

"No need to worry, I think you drained me. After breakfast we'll lounge around the pool and wait for Catherine to get here. I bet Rick will be happy to see you this morning."

12