Returning Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bebop3
Bebop3
2,372 Followers

"You saw one guy at the station, Hector. That doesn't mean that there's only one guy. I swear to you, if anyone else reaches for a weapon, this is going to get very, very ugly. If someone puts a rifle through a window, if someone tries to sneak around the house with a shotgun, if anyone on the porch reaches behind their back too quickly, things are going to get really bad."

Liam started looking around the perimeter and over the gates towards the surrounding woods. "Fuck this." He turned to go back inside. Hector grabbed him by the back of the neck and pushed him down the steps.

He knew Jim was right about one thing. This had gone on long enough. "You started this bullshit. I let it go on for too long. Handle your business."

Liam was sprawled on the dirt between the safety of the building and his friends on one side and Jim on the other.

* * * * *

Thanks for reading! The third and final chapter should be up soon and will be posted in the non-erotic section.

As always, I owe a huge debt to the kind people that took a look at this in a much rougher form and were kind enough to share their thoughts and expertise. Amongst others, thanks goes to Todger65, Anomic, NotWise (chapter 1), Steve M and Alex.

Looking for something else to read? There's a fantastic story called Dilemma that was written by a young man who unfortunately passed away in a car accident. English wasn't his first language, but he was an excellent story-teller. Take a look at Josephus' story here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/dilemma-1

* * * * *