Returning Home to My Sexy Indian Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick began to grow again. I put mom's hand on my crotch. She was surprised at how hard it had gotten.

"Mom..." I said, putting my hand on her crotch and pressing her. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. She let out a low moan. I tried lifting her saree, but she wouldn't allow it. I rubbed her pussy over her saree for a while, and she just put her head on the headrest. I tried pulling up her saree again, and she didn't resist.

I rubbed my fingers on her wet panty, and she bit her lower lips in ecstasy. So I pulled the panties aside and stuck my finger inside her dripping wet pussy.

Mom immediately held my hand and shook her head. "Not here" she whispered.

We fixed our clothes and left the theater.

It was lightly drizzling, and we had to travel for some 20 kms to reach home. It seemed to take forever for us to reach home. I tried riding hurriedly, and at one point we almost fell while riding over a pothole.

"Hey, easy there tiger. You still have some time to be aggressive." Mom said and bit my earlobe. She kept her hand on my hard on and started rubbing in reassurance.

By the time we reached home the rain had stopped, but we were a bit wet.

As soon as we went inside, I pushed mom on the wall, pulled off her pallu and began smooching her cleavage even before she shut the door. Mom pushed me away. But I went back to her chest. Mom pushed me back again and this time, she rolled away on the wall. She laughed and wagged her finger as if saying no.

She locked the door, turned off the lights and went into the bedroom. I followed her. She threw a towel at me and said, "Go dry up. I'll go change into something more comfortable." she said.

I immediately began stripping and mom watched me till I pulled down my boxers and my hard cock sprang up like a spring loaded rod. She let out an audible gasp.

Mom dropped her pallu, pulled off her saree, threw it at me and went inside the bathroom.

I wiped myself and began putting the saree to dry on the sofa.

"Hey mister." Mom said, standing at the entrance of the bedroom. She was just wrapped in a towel. She gave me a naughty smile, turned around and began walking into the bedroom. Halfway through, She removed her towel and let it drop to the floor.

I rushed into the bedroom and pounced on my now naked mom. I began smooching and licking every inch of her naked body.

"Oh mom..." I moaned.

Mom undid my towel and freed my cock. She was gently stroking it as we smooched like passionate lovers. The holy mom son relationship had long been broken. What was left was two horny, thirsty people looking to satisfy their carnal needs.

I turned mom over and began smooching her bare back. I went down from her neck till I reached the base of her back. I slowly bit her bum. Mom moaned in response.

I parted her ass cheeks and slid two fingers into her wet love hole. I began finger fucking her pussy from behind, as I lay on her and kissed and licked her cheeks and earlobes.

I pulled out my fingers and put it in front of her lips. Mom lapped up her juices like a real slut. She turned on her back, and spread her legs as if inviting me.

I easily slid my thick cock into her plump motherly pussy.

"Aaahh slowly my son..." Mom moaned. I slowly thrust my entire member deep into her tight pussy.

I lay on my own mother, with my cock inside my birth palace, smooching her. After a while I began pumping into her mercilessly.

"Aaaahh mommm i ilove your tight pussyyy..." I moaned into her mouth.

"Yeah baby... fuck me... fuck your own mother..." She replied, charging me up further to fuck her.

I started sucking her boobs one by one as I pumped into her. Since I had already cummed, I had more stamina and could go on for a while.

I thrust deep inside mom's pussy and made her cum twice. She couldn't take it anymore. So she made me lie down and began sucking me again. This time, I could see her bare back and her jiggling boobs in the moonlight from outside.

"Aaahhh mom... I'm ready to shoot my cum. I want to fill your pussy mom." I said and pulled her up. I smooched her passionately and begna fondling her boobs.

Mom positioned herself on me, and slid my cock into her pussy and started riding me.

I grabbed her and began kissing her. I rolled over her, and began fuckng her in missionary, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. Soon I couldn't take it anymore and shot my spunk deep into her womb.

We were both tired and sweaty.

"Now you're the man of the house and this bedroom." Mom said and smooched me.

"Yeah mom, you're mine now. Mine to fuck any time I want." I said lewdly, grabbing her boobs.

"Yes baby, make me yours. Satisfy the thirst I've had for so many years." Mom said and smooched me.

We fell asleep, naked in each other's arms, knowing that from the next day our taboo relationship will take a new turn.

THE END

12