Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried to warn you," I gasped.

"I wanted to try swallowing. I don't know if I wanna do that every time, but I wanted to at least try it."

We spent most of Sunday cleaning house. We especially needed to launder the sheets before Mom got home. She had driven herself to the airport, and hadn't called me once while she was gone. Of course, I hadn't called her, either. She had talked to Bev a couple of times. Bev and I had talked a few times about the future, but didn't come to any big decisions. We wanted to have some sort of relationship, unfortunately secret, of course, but we weren't sure how we could manage it.

I was already in bed when my wife returned from the airport. She came in, quickly shed her clothes and climbed into bed. I was glad the lights were off. We talked a little bit about her trip. We did not touch. I wasn't sure if the distance between us was me or her. I mentioned our upcoming trip to California for my High School Reunion, and that seemed to stress her out.

"Oh, God, I don't know if I can take that. I won't know anyone, it'll be like I'm on display for everybody to judge." I don't know where she got these ideas. She's so insecure.

"Come on, we've been looking forward to this. Some time away. Alone together." I was thinking it was critical for us to have the time together if the relationship was going to survive.

"Oh, I'll think about it." Think about it? I'd already paid for everything!

"Claire..."

"I said I'd think about it!"

With the tension between us, I took to staying up very late, letting Claire go to bed first. I'd either slip into bed in the early morning, or sleep on the futon. I hadn't intended it that way, but it turned into opportunities for Bev and I to be alone. I didn't mention the reunion again until a few days before we were supposed to leave.

"So, how about we get you a new outfit for the reunion?"

"I'm not going."

I tried to discuss it calmly, but I wasn't getting anywhere. Then I had another thought.

"Maybe Bev can go with me..."

"She can't afford to miss school. I'm sorry, Stan..."

My anger subsided with the look in her eyes. I could see she didn't want to disappoint me, but she had baggage from long ago that she just couldn't deal with.

"It's okay. I'll really get to party with the boys without the ol' ball and chain, right? Don't worry, I'll be the designated driver."

Chapter 3

Waiting around at the airport, I pulled out my cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Lin?"

"Stan?"

"I can't believe you recognized my voice!"

"How could I forget? Are you in town?"

"I will be in about three hours. I'm waiting for my plane."

"I'll be there! What's your flight number?"

"Alaska 714. I was going to get a rental car, though."

"Hey, I'd be glad to drive you around. Or you can borrow a car. And you guys are welcome to stay with me."

"Actually it's just me. Umm, I've got a favor to ask you."

"Yeah?"

"I've got my 30th reunion this weekend, and Claire bailed at the last minute."

"How come?"

"Well, it's complicated." God, I was as nervous as I was 30 years before.

"Would you like to be my date for the reunion?"

"I'd love to," she said without hesitation. "Geez, I better get something to wear."

"Hey, the line's starting to move. I'll see you in a couple hours!"

I was so nervous, I had to hang up. I called and cancelled the rental car and the hotel. What if she changes her mind? She didn't know I was alone when she offered.

Lin was my best girl from high school. She wasn't exactly my girlfriend, we'd never even kissed. We spent a ton of time together, but I was young. Okay, I was an idiot. By the time I'd grown up enough to contemplate a relationship with her, she had already given up waiting, met somebody in college and gotten married. Eventually I met Claire, and she pried me out of my shell enough for me to function like a normal human being, sort of, and we got married. Apparently it was obvious there was something special about Lin, because of all the girls I knew before, she was the only one Claire had ever seemed jealous of. And now Lin had been divorced a couple of years, and her kids had both recently moved out. Suddenly she was alone.

A warm, overly long hug greeted me at the airport.

"How's my date?" I joked.

"Sniff, my little Stan is all growed up! You never had the guts to use the word 'date' 30 years ago!"

"Hey, I asked you out plenty of times!"

"Yeah, but you never admitted they were 'dates'."

"Were they?"

"Of course. What did you think they were?"

"Well, I thought they were, but I didn't think you thought they were."

Silence. Internal thoughts. We got in her car.

"So, what's up with Claire?"

"Oh, she gets nervous around people she doesn't know."

"I don't mean just the reunion. I mean how are you two?"

"Well..."

"C'mon Stan, it's me! You know what I went through."

"It's not good."

"I'm sorry."

She held my hand but I couldn't look at her as I unloaded some of the stuff I'd been holding inside for so long. When we pulled up to her house and the dome light came on, there were tears flowing freely from both of us.

We went inside. "So, what do you think? What are you guys going to do?"

"Realistically? I think when Bev moves out, Claire will too."

Lin put her arms around me and held me tight. We were silent for a long time.

"We're a pretty pathetic pair, aren't we?" she sniffled. "Do you have any regrets?"

"You know, I don't regret the things I did, so much as the things I didn't do."

"Yeah? What would you do different?"

"Well, one of those times that I didn't know was a 'date' 30 years ago, I... I wish I'd kissed you."

"Why didn't you?"

"Fear. Everything back then was because of fear. That and the fact that I was a total idiot."

"You got that right. So how did Claire get through to you?"

"Well, I grew up a little, I guess, but mostly it was her. She let me see what she was feeling enough to take away some of my doubts. The fear comes from the uncertainty."

"So what's stopping you now? Isn't what I'm feeling all over my face? Or do I have to come out and say it?"

When I was 18, she would have had to say it. But it was time for me to be the man, so I pulled her to me and kissed her. Wow! Everything we'd both been saving up for 30 years came pouring out in that kiss. Now, I'm not talking about the kind of kiss that ends up with clothes flying off and wild groping. It was a kiss that said everything that had been unsaid up to that point. It was me saying to her, we've had to wait 30 years for this because I was a complete idiot, and I'm really, really sorry.

After a few minutes, though, clothes flying off and wild groping was starting to sound pretty good to me. But we didn't. We did talk late into the night though. Somehow we managed to retire to separate bedrooms.

I awoke to the sound of the shower running. I threw on boxers and a shirt, and stumbled to the kitchen. I figured out her coffeemaker, then rummaged through her drawers. (I wish!) By the time Lin came out in a terrycloth robe, the smell of coffee and toast was in the air. I stood up and gave her a big hug, reassuring myself that the previous evening wasn't a dream.

"What'cha wanna do today?" she said, breaking a prolonged kiss. Ignoring the obvious answer, I said, "You said you needed something to wear, how 'bout I take you shopping? I owe you for room, board and chauffeur service."

After brunch, I showered while Lin got dressed. "D'you wanna drive?" she asked. "Nah, things have changed so much, I'd get lost in five minutes. Besides, I'd have a hard time keeping my eyes on the road," I said, looking her over with a smile. She smiled, but wouldn't look at me.

We had a great time shopping, not normally one of my favorite activities. Lin was in the dressing room, and I could see her feet and about 9 inches of leg under the dressing room door. Her pants hit the floor, then they were gone. Then I saw her hands and a few inches of arm above the door as she took off her blouse. I think that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen, bare arms and bare ankles, with bare imagination in between. Apparently I have a pretty good imagination. She stepped out of the dressing room and called me over.

"What do you think?" she said, pulling at the straps, trying to get her boobs to fit comfortably within the confines of the proverbial 'little black dress'.

"Wow, where'd you get those?" I smiled, admiring her cleavage.

"Yeah, there are a few advantages to being a Mom," she grinned. She had always been pretty flat. Not anymore. Her hips had become more... womanly, I guess. Her hair color was no longer original, but I didn't care. She was lovely, but it really didn't matter. When I looked at her I saw what she was like on the inside, and the image my mind projected onto the woman in front of me was indescribably beautiful.

We bought the dress, stopped for a snack, and hunted for shoes. Then we went and got her hair done, and she had them give me a cut & style too. Then we headed back to Lin's place to get ready for the main event. Not that, I meant the reunion! Get your mind out of the gutter!

Chapter 4

Finally we were there. Before we got out of the car, Lin wanted to get our stories straight.

"So as far as anyone here is concerned, I'm your wife. Should I be Lin or Claire? Or... Monique the nymphomaniac?"

"You'd better be Lin, or I'd be sure to screw up and call you the wrong name. You know, I always used to call Claire 'Honey' or some pet name, 'cause I was afraid I'd accidentally call her 'Lin'."

"Really? I actually did call Hans 'Stan' a few times at the beginning."

"Oh, one thing, we'll have to track down Bart, I think he's the only one who might be here who's met my wife, or knows her name. He's cool, though, it won't be a problem."

We got out of the car, and immediately two guys called out to me. I was amazed they remembered me, and really amazed they recognized me from across the parking lot. We checked in, and my alumni nametag had a three inch enlargement of my yearbook picture. Other than the moustache and the exact location of my hairline, I hadn't changed much. I immediately spotted Joni. I was in love with her from 8th grade on 'til I met Lin. Even then, Lin went to a different school, so I still had a thing for Joni, which of course I never did anything about. She was in some of my classes, so she knew who I was, I even talked to her quite a bit. She looked pretty much the same, except the joy that always used to be there on her face was missing. And when I walked up to her to say hi, there wasn't even a glimmer of recognition, and I felt an unexpected measure of rejection along with the more understandable disappointment. She was, of course, married with children, but I was saddened by the look of barely concealed unhappiness that seemed to be frozen on her face. I had always been enamored with the ever-present smile that she had in high school.

I spotted Bart, and headed him off before he had a chance to say anything.

"Hey, Bart, how's it going? I need a favor... Claire bailed on me..."

"You mean just for the trip, right?"

"Well, I'm really not sure at this point. And I really don't want to go into a repeat explanation to every person here. So, anyway, this is Lin, and as far as anyone else is concerned here tonight, she's my wife. Ya understand?"

"Sure, sure. I know what you mean. I couldn't get Renee to come either, I'm just not quite as clever as you. Pete and Joe are solo too, although I think they may be trolling. Don't worry, I won't let on."

I was having a really good time, but Lin was clearly uncomfortable unless she was dancing or sitting at the table talking with Bart or me. With anyone else, she had to put on an act, which I think just took too much effort. She encouraged me to dance with a few of my old flames, none of whom, of course, knew they were my old flames, but anyway, it felt really strange to be the confident one making the woman uncomfortable instead of the other way around. I had considered Tammy way out of my league, and it was interesting to hear her talk of how insecure she had been in high school. And Karen even blushed as I talked to her. She said that she cut her hair shorter because it didn't take as much care as the long hair she had in high school. It seemed like a strange thing to say until I remembered seeing her Mom a few years back and, emboldened by the fact that I figured I'd never see her again, I'd asked if Karen still had that long beautiful red hair. I figured her Mom would tell her about the guy who had the hots for her, and she'd get a kick out of it. I didn't figure I'd meet up with her a few years later and she'd bring it up. But she was the one that was blushing, I was fine. If the same exchange had happened in high school, I would have had a heart attack.

Lin finished her wine, and we were back on the dance floor. I think Bart left, so I didn't hold back my affection. It was a little chilly, and Lin had her arms wrapped tightly around me as we danced. She took her head off my shoulder, and we kissed.

"You know how you said it's the uncertainty that gets you?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, then I should let you know... one more glass of wine... and one more slow dance like this... and tonight..." she leaned into my ear and whispered,

"There will be sex..." she followed with a giggle into my neck that seriously tickled. We danced our way back to the table, and I ran off to refill her wine glass.

On the way back with the wine, a group of unattached women accosted me.

"Stan, you look exactly the same!" I recognized Fran, who was in a few of my classes. A woman I didn't recognize was looking first at my name tag, then at me. "Oh, no, you're much better looking now!" The alcohol on her breath about knocked me over. After a couple of hugs, I finally extracted myself and returned to a bemused Lin. "You know, it's a good thing you were so shy in high school. You never would have had time for me!"

"Oh, none of them would have given me the time of day back then."

"That isn't what I've been hearing."

Lin downed the last of her wine.

"Last dance, m'lady?"

"If it's a short one, we need to be going," she said with meaning in her gaze.

We danced our way toward the exit, and it was clear that both of us just wanted out of there in a hurry. I tried to maintain a normal pace as we walked to the car, I wanted to break into a run. It felt like we had been running, judging from my heart and respiration rates. I tried to keep within 15mph of the speed limit, and soon we were back at her place.

Chapter 5

"What a long day, huh? I'm ready for bed, how 'bout you?" she teased as we went inside.

"Sounds good to me. Your bed or mine?"

"Mine, I guess. If we mess it up too bad, we can move to yours!"

Here's the part where the clothes came flying off and wild groping ensued. Actually, they were nice clothes, and we were reasonably careful taking them off. I laid my pants across a chair, and watched as Lin hung up her outfit, wearing only her bra and panties. I left my briefs on just to match her level of dress. I walked up to her as she turned around. We looked at each other for a moment, then embraced. We backed up toward the bed, still hanging on for dear life. We continued kissing while I unhooked her bra, my hands shaking like a paint mixer. She sat down on the bed, and looked up at me as she lowered her bra, and I saw her breasts for the first time. She saw my look of approval, then turned her attention to my last article of clothing. She pulled down my briefs, and I kicked them aside. She cradled my manhood in her hands, then looked up at me with a grin. She lay back and I helped her get her panties off. It took me a few moments to get my mind around the fact that I was about to make love to the girl of my dreams.

"You know I love you, don't you?" I said, not wanting to wait 'til after.

"Yeah, I know. It feels good to hear it, though. I've loved you for, what, 30 years?"

"I loved who I thought you were. I didn't really know you, and I'm sure you've changed since then anyway. But now I know who you are, and I love you more than ever."

"Yeah, you're right! I feel the same way. Doesn't it feel good?"

"You have no idea..."

"I think I will in a minute..." she panted, pulling me to her. We kissed, my hand on her breast, her hand on my rapidly inflating erection. I kissed her all over, her face, her neck, her breasts... she let out a groan as I moved to her tummy and lower.

"Ohhh yeah, I like that..." she said as my lips found her slit. She came easily and often, and she was very vocal. Not just moans and groans, but she talked to me, telling me what she was feeling and making suggestions.

"Ohh, finger... inside, please!" I probed with a finger while sucking her clit. My wife's one-and-done, so once I get her close I tend to steer away from her clit to make it last longer, but Lin seemed to be more cum-early-and-cum-often, so I stayed glued to her clit with my lips and tongue.

"Right there, yeah... Yesss!" I continued to lick as she ramped down from the third one, I guess.

"Ohhh, enough, enough!" I kissed my way back up to her breasts as she lay there panting. My wife doesn't like to kiss after I've eaten her, but Lin pulled me to her and kissed me deeply, sucking my lips and tongue hungrily.

"Okay, my turn," she said after she had calmed down somewhat. She rolled me onto my back and kissed her way down my body just as I had done to her. I don't have as many interesting stops as she does, so it didn't take long before my penis was in her grasp and her tongue and lips were lavishing it with attention. Kissing, licking. Then she had me in her mouth, sucking.

"Lin, I'm an old man, remember? I'm only good for one shot, and I want that to be inside you."

"Okay, I'll take it easy. You let me know how close you are."

So I kept a running commentary going, something I wasn't used to, but it seemed really erotic to me. I kept thinking as I got close I'd tell her it was time, but it felt so good that I'd just tell her to back off a bit, then keep going. Sometimes when my wife gives me head, I cut it short because I feel like I'm being selfish. But Lin made me feel that she was enjoying it so much, that I didn't worry about anything but enjoying it with her. Finally, at the perfect time, I told her I was ready.

"Good, 'cause I'm ready too!" she said, climbing on top of me.

"Lemme have those boobs," I said as she guided my erection into her. She started out quickly, then I urged her to slow down so I could last. She brought me close, and then backed off, which seemed to take the edge off for me, so we ramped it up again. She came, then leaned forward to put more pressure on her clit, and came again. Then she leaned back and rode me hard, I reached down and fingered her clit and she came again. I returned my hand to her bosom, thrusting up into her. I released the nipple from my mouth as her movements became too violent, and I could feel it start.

"Here it comes!" I warned, and we increased the pace further, and I let it go. "Ummm, unnh, unohhh!"

We cleaned up a little and crashed, holding each other and whispering endearments as we drifted off to sleep. I heard her cute little snores before I dropped off.

I had that dream again. I had my own erection in my mouth, and I was sucking as much of it as I could reach, and I started to wake up, not quite so suddenly this time. My eyes were all dried out, and it took a few blinks before I realized that Lin was watching me.

"Hi," she whispered. She reached for me, and found I was erect.

"Oooh, I guess you were dreaming the same thing as me," she said, stroking me slowly.

"Mmmm, you ready for another round?"

"Oh, I could be convinced. You on top this time, I'm too tired to hold myself up!"