Reunion - Consent is Sexy

Story Info
We play the sexy game of consent.
3k words
4.32
2.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
121 Followers

Since our 'Reunion' a while Oi ago, Maribeth and I had gotten together a few times each year, and while they weren't nearly as often as either of us wanted they were always memorable.

Our relationship which originally dated back to our collage days had always been characterized by an easy sexual tension that I had found with no other woman.

Occasionally we would play games. Some of our favorites were "Master and Slave" and "Consent." The two games existed at the extreme ends of the permission spectrum. In "Master and Slave," whoever the slave was had no choice but to comply with whatever the Master demanded. In consent, it was just the opposite; One had to ask permission at each step in the seduction process.

Tonight we were playing "Consent."

I held her hand and brushed my lips over her knuckles. I turned her hand over and kissed my way up her forearm. My head came level with hers, and our eyes met. "Can I kiss you?"

I didn't always ask, but Maribeth knew that under the rules of the game, I had to.

"Yes."

My lips brushed over hers. Then pressed down, pulling her lips open. A little tongue, the same as always, sweet. But this kiss was different. I moved a little slower and lingered a little bit longer.

My fingers rubbed the material of her shirt between them. I pulled from the kiss. "Can I kiss your neck?"

Maribeth tipped her head and my mouth touched her neck. I skated over her skin, with a nip and a suck.

"Tell me if there is anything you don't like."

Maribeth nodded.

"I need to hear you say yes."

"Yes. I like kissing you."

"You arouse me. Do I arouse you?"

Maribeth bit her bottom lip and looked down. Her face reddened as if she had never been asked so boldly.

"Yes."

I kissed her again. My tongue stroked hers and I felt her just sort of melt in my arms.

"Can I touch your breasts?"

Was she surprised by the boldness of the question? She paused for a moment before looking into my eyes. There was an almost imperceptible nod.

"Yes.

Maribeth seemed to want me to hurry. Perhaps part of her wanted to see how far I'd take these questions of consent.

We kissed again, this time I caressed her breast over her clothes. My fingers found the soft mounds and kneaded first one, then the other.

"Will you take your blouse off for me?"

Maribeth bit her bottom lip. "Do you want to see me?"

"Yes." I ran the back of my hand over her throat. "Your soft skin. I want to run my hands over it. I want to see if you taste as good as you smell."

Maribeth again seemed to hesitate for just an instant but then grabbed the arm of her blouse and pulled it loose. The second arm came free and I helped to pull it over her head.

Maribeth whispered, "I want you to touch me."

"Tell me where." I nuzzled her neck. "Tell me how."

Maribeth took a deep breath of me. My aroma filled her and she emitted an audible "hummmm.

"My- my shoulders. Like a massage." My fingers pressed into her muscles and she rolled her neck. More moans of pleasure.

Maribeth took a few deep breaths while seeming to build up her courage to keep directing me.

"Run your hands over my stomach while you kiss my shoulders"

My hands caressed her abdomen while my mouth kissed her from one shoulder to the hollow of her throat and then onto the other shoulder.

Maribeth was now fully into the game. She twisted her arms behind her back and unsnapped her bra. I slid the straps down her arms and let it drop to the floor.

My finger tipped under her chin. "Look at me. What do you see?"

Maribeth's eyes fluttered open, "You look....aroused....ready.... turned on."

"I am all those things, and I want you to feel the same way. I want you to savor my touch. Every step, I want you there with me."

"I am." Maribeth's voice was barely above a whisper.

"Can I touch your breasts? Tease your nipples? Kiss them?"

Maribeth tightened with anticipation.

"Yes."

My hand cupped the softness of her breast, my thumb brushed over her nipple. "Do you like it soft or harder?" She pressed her body against me. "A bit firmer."

I rolled one nipple between my thumb and finger. "Like that," I asked.

Maribeth gasped a little in response. I kissed from her collarbone across the upper slope to her nipples. I sucked one into my mouth and swirled my tongue, sensing it harden at my touch.

I love spontaneity, but I was immensely enjoying this game of asking for consent at each stage of this seduction.

I pulled the warmth of my mouth away and blew on the hardened tip. It tightened a little more.

"Can I take off your blouse?"

"Yes."

I removed Maribeth's blouse and then my own shirt. We were now both naked from the waist up. Maribeth hissed her approval as her hands roamed over my muscled chest, shoulders, and abs. I was returning the favor by caressing her soft skin and kneading her breasts.

I pulled and guided the caresses of her hand. Maribeth pressed, feeling the hardness of the muscles just beneath the surface of my skin. Then she traced the lines, feeling the indentations and bulges of my abs. Soon, her fingers found one of my nipples and traced a circle around one. Maribeth asked, "Does that feel good? Like when you touch mine?"

I ventured a question. "If an orgasm is ten and hand-holding is one. Where does nipple touching fall for you?"

Maribeth rubbed her thumb against the soft nub of my nipple to demonstrate. "A touch like this is a four." She bent and sucked me into her mouth, flicking her tongue. "That's a five. On the right day, a harder pinch is a six or seven."

"What's kissing for you?"

"Kissing you is a solid eight and on occasion, it feels as good as an orgasm."

We spent a while confirming her description, but Maribeth had a question. "And for you?" I admitted that kissing Maribeth was a definite eight too, but I doubted that it would ever reach the level of an orgasm for me. Maribeth nodded, "another reason being female is so much better." I had to agree with her logic there.

Maribeth stood on her tiptoes and kissed me but I tried to stay still. Then she bit my bottom lip. "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes."

"I want your hands all over me." She breathed out the confession before pressing herself against me. Maribeth tipped her head to deepen the kiss. Tongues, teeth. I ran my fingers from her neck to her hips.

She unbuttoned her dress and pushed it off her shoulders to puddle on the floor.

"The bed?" I asked, nodding in its direction, and rested my hands on the bulge of her hips, my fingers moving restlessly and impatiently on her skin, almost a tickle.

"Please." Maribeth replied looking straight into my eyes, "Yes please,"

I took her hand and pulled her to the edge. She sat on the bed and looked up at me. I brushed my hands across her cheek. "Do you want to lay down?"

She scooted across the blankets and stretched out on the pillows. I removed my slacks and stretched beside her.

"Kiss me," she whispered. "Touch me, everywhere. Make me cum. I want you inside me, I want you filling me."

I kissed her, my tongue filling her mouth. I wondered if she hoped that her words answered my questions about consent. My hands caressed from her shoulder to her knees which I slowly spread and slipped my fingers up Maribeth's inner thigh. When I brushed over her panties where they covered her mound she shivered. When I tried to pull away from the kiss she slapped her hand on top of mine, "Keep going... harder."

"I'm getting harder," I quipped.

Maribeth moved her hand to cup the bulge in my shorts. "Yes," I whispered against her lips as I pressed forward to increase the pressure against her hand.

She moaned into my mouth as she reached into her waistband and pushed her panties down and kicked them off her feet. I did the same, and now we were naked. I could sense Maribeth's heart pounding when she opened her eyes and it seemed to burst out of her chest when my hand ran from her hip to her knee then back up her inner thigh.

Maribeth spread her legs as a signal of encouragement and I bent over her body and asked, "How do you like to be touched?"

"Am I supposed to know? I'm not sure. I never thought about it. What do you want?"

"Direct me then. Tell me harder or softer. Right or left." I commanded as I brushed my fingertip between her vaginal lips and over her clit.

"Harder. A little more pressure. A little left. Perfect. Can I touch you as well?"

"Enjoy this for now. Do you prefer this or if I put my fingers inside you?"

A shiver ran down her spine. "This. Maybe move in a circle." I followed her direction. "Vary the pressure a little."

"Can you come like this?"

"Probably." Maribeth bit her bottom lip and I wondered if my mouth would help so I bent my head and whispered softly in her ear "Tell me what you want."

"Your mouth, your tongue on my clit."

A quick change of position and I was at the gates. My tongue slid over her slit, splitting her and I Flicked into her crease seeking her clit.

Maribeth arched her back as my mouth made contact, "Yes. Like that." Her moans climbed higher as I explored to discover her most sensitive part. She gripped my hair almost painfully as it seemed her nerves exploded with pleasure. I tried to pull back and her hands pushed in my head as if that was what she desired as spasms rippled through her body, but she was also holding me tightly with her legs, so I wasn't moving. I had experienced this before when I'd tongued a woman to a climax. On the one hand, the stimulation became unbearable to her but the desire to remain connected was equally as strong. So, with no further guidance forthcoming, I contented myself with just licking her through her orgasm

When it became obvious that Maribeth was done, I raised my face from between her legs and she apologized, "Sorry, I was too busy screaming to give instructions. It was just too intense, but you seemed to guess my desires anyway."

"That's okay. I got the message. What do you want now?"

"I want you to come up here and kiss me."

"You know my lips are covered don't you," I asked, but assumed that she already knew that.

"I know," she responded as she helped drag my body up to lay beside her, "It's so intimate tasting me on your lips." I had to agree that it certainly was.

As we kissed, I became aware of Maribeth's hand heading towards my crotch, so without breaking our kiss, I intercepted her before she arrived. Then breaking the dance our tongues were engaged in, I said, "Let me show how." I took her hand and wrapped it around my now almost erect penis. For the next few minutes, I gave her a quick lesson in masculine sexual arousal. I showed her how to use her thumb over the head, which when she did it made me gasp. I guided her other hand beneath and had her cup my balls and showed her how to gently roll them to create the delicious friction that sent spasms of pleasure racing through my body. When I thought she had the technique perfected, I let go of her hands and just let her stroke and caress me. As she varied the pressure and speed, Maribeth's eyes would wordlessly seek my confirmation that her efforts were exactly what I most desired.

The fact that she succeeded in bringing me to a full, and almost painful, erection wasn't lost on her and she pressed her soft cheek against my afternoon stubble and asked, "Do you want to put it in my mouth?"

Her question gave me pause as a mental image of my hard column disappearing into the pink oval of Maribeth's mouth caused my cock to involuntarily jerk, but at that point, I felt an intense desire to experience the love of this woman in the way that Nature had originally intended.

"That would be nice," I answered, "But truthfully, I want you to feel me inside you."

Maribeth looked at me and I could see the faint indentation of her dimples when she started to smile, "Oh my... inside me? Your hard cock inside my little pussy. I that what you want to do to me?"

I nodded, and asked, "And what do you want?"

The hint of her smile broadened into a full-blown grin and she seemed to pause for effect, while her hand dipped between her legs to emerge coated with the oily sheen of her own arousal. Then bringing it to my nose, she wiped it on my face and said, "Does this answer your stupid question?"

Indeed it did. Since I knew that Maribeth had gone through menopause the previous year, the need to pause for birth control had passed

I pushed Maribeth onto her back and made sure that the pillow that I placed under her head was sufficient for her to be able to look down her body to where I was repositioning myself between her alabaster legs that had naturally fallen open to receive me.

Supported by my knees and my hands placed on either side of her, I raised my hips enough that my rampant erection was visible hovering just above the slope of Maribeth's mound. I wanted her to visually capture the picture of my hard cock before it disappeared from view. I was rewarded when I saw her eyes widen and her mouth formed a small "o."

"You're going to try to put that inside my little hole?" Maribeth whimpered, still gazing at my shaft. Since I thought that a verbal response to that question would be superfluous, I just adjusted myself enough to press the tip of my cock between the lips of her labia.

When Maribeth sensed that I was lodged in the right place, I felt her hands reach up and grasp my biceps which were bulging from the exertion of holding me up. She squeezed tightly and used the leverage to angle her hips upwards which seated me solidly in the entrance of her vagina.

I pushed further inside her, slowly. Then again, penetrating just a little further. I repeated the attack until after the fourth thrust I sensed that we were fully joined. The feel of her warm wetness was overwhelming and we both took a moment to savor the experience. Just holding myself inside, I felt my penis jerk as blood continued to fill and expand my shaft, each followed by Maribeth clenching down with her pussy. I wanted to know if she was doing that intentionally, but she just shook her head.

While we just laid together, joined but not yet fucking, I thought about all the erotic stories that I'd read over the years and noted that very few bothered to describe this brief erotic moment in anywhere near the attention that it deserved.

My first attempt at withdrawal was met by Maribeth clenching me in protest, but she was rewarded when the emptiness was replaced by a long hard thrust back into her softness. From that moment on we fell into a comfortable rhythm. Maribeth was as active as I, meeting each of my thrusts with one of her own. Faster, deeper, I had the feeling of being consumed by her pussy as the tip of my cock brushed against the opening of her cervix at the end of each impalement.

The faster my thrusts, the harder her fingers gripped my arms and the more vigorously she used her legs, wrapped around my thighs, to pull me strongly into her.

Her breath became gasps, and Maribeth clung to me as I felt fire boiling up between my legs. She too, appeared to be on the verge of total collapse and I heard her start to pant. "Now... now... now... Oh God... I..." the rest of her thought was lost as she went over the edge and her body began to shake uncontrollably.

I wasn't far behind, and as I filled her spasming vagina with my pearly cum, I wondered what we looked like to an outside observer. Two people experiencing grand mal seizures, I supposed.

A few minutes later, after I had slipped from inside of her, we were lying together in that post-cotis bliss, when Maribeth surprisingly took my hand and placed it between her legs and pressed it with a strong clench of her naked thighs.

I am well aware that Maribeth can be multi-orgasmic and it seemed that was what she was trying to wordlessly communicate. I could feel her heart beating by the surges of blood I could feel pulsing beneath her skin, so I just went with the flow.

I thrust two fingers inside her and curled them against her inner walls. Then I brushed my thumb over her clit. Maribeth rocked her hips while I finger fucked her and I could tell that she was getting close again when she grabbed the sheets with each hand and arched her back to increase the contact with my fingers which I kept thrusting inside her until she let out a long agonizing gasp and pushed my hand away. She lay still and I let my fingers slip from her. When I pulled her against me I asked. "Good?"

"Oh God, beyond good. That was unlike anything I've ever experienced." Maribeth answered from someplace that sounded very far away.

"You know," I said, "We seemed to quit asking for consent an hour or so ago."

Maribeth didn't answer, she just punched me in the shoulder.

Billspen
Billspen
121 Followers