Reunion - Maribeth's 2nd Letter

Story Info
An unexpected letter.
1.4k words
4.39
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
121 Followers

I am in London. It's rainy and foggy just as you would expect London to be. The news is all about the end of the Gulf War and how it only took the Allies, of which Britain was one, only 100 hours to defeat the entire Iraqi Army.

The hotel phone is blinking when I return from dinner and I learn there's a letter addressed to me at the front desk. This is curious, I've never received an actual letter on any of my trips abroad, so I retrace my steps to the lobby.

The address is written in a small beautiful hand, and I know immediately that it can only be from one person. Rather than return to my room, I take the letter to the bar and take a seat at a table near the fireplace, and I order a glass of Sangria. She would approve of this little symbol of our relationship.

The lights are low, but the fire is providing a romantic glow and I begin reading her words in this flickering firelight.

Oh Gary,

I am sitting here at my desk. The cats have chosen to be in my company and they're stretched around the room. Maffie has taken her usual spot on my bed and is watching me write. I'm sort of wearing the beautiful silk robe you sent me from Japan, but it is untied and I'm naked beneath. I can look down and see the globes of my breasts, but my nipples are hidden by the silk that hangs from their tips.

One hand is holding the pen with which I write you. The fingers of my other hand are already buried in the folds of my pussy, driven by the thoughts that have been driving me crazy all day. Since I awoke early this morning I have been unable to get you off my mind. Oh, how I would have liked to have found you by my side. I would have awaked you in that "special" way you love, and I love to give.

So now, my hand is busy dealing with my needs that I, oh so much, wish you were here to attend.

I know you're traveling and unavailable for a while. I'm sending this to the address you gave me, and I hope it catches up to you wherever you are.

I'm missing you and I feel so sexually aroused. How is this possible when it is just me and the cats? Memories are overwhelming me and I desire to...what?

Feel your hands on me, caressing, fondling, stroking, seeking! I wish for them to be where I now find only my own. My nipples harden as these images careen through my mind and for a few seconds I had to drop my pen in order to pinch and roll them in my fingers. As always this sent a bolt of electricity straight to my clit.

I remember how you like to pinch one and use your lips to suck the other, drawing as much of my breast into your mouth as you desire. When you hold my flesh and encircle my nipple with your lips, the sensation becomes unbearable when you then flick it with your tongue.

I groan and moan and weaken of pleasure, surrendering to you, giving you my naked body. With heavy breasts, my nipples are hard and inviting. You loom above me, your breathing is husky and I can feel your maleness and the sexual power that so excites me.

I have just moaned loud enough that the cats have noticed and are looking at me with questioning eyes. I fear that my script has become a squiggle, but you should know, it's because of you.

My imagination kicks into high gear, and exciting images fill my mind. You push me onto the bed and bend over me. I sense your arousal on your breath and I feel compelled to reach up and kiss you, push in to you, to explore you.

The thick smell of sex washes over me. I gently explore you, my tongue caressing your mouth. You responded gently, letting your tongue move around mine, from time to time stabbing it in to my mouth and pushing yourself into me. We kiss and love and I let my hands wander up, to cup your face. My fingertips moved over you, gently feeling the ruggedness of your face, so close, so sensuous. We move against each other, two souls fighting to find physical possession that matches the merging of our spirits.

I brushed my fingers over your neck, through your hair, lightly teasing your earlobes. Now and then I stopped kissing you, only so that you could move down and kiss my neck, lick my ear, suck suggestively on my earlobe. I think I whispered in your ear, softly, words of love and words of desire.

My pussy is speaking through me, even as my soul danced with yours. I have become so wet. I desire you, I wish to feel the power of you pushing inside of my body. My femaleness so wishes to be completed by your maleness. I need to be filled. You may think you are possessing me, but it is I who is possessing you, making you mine.

As I write, I feel the gentle curve of my pussy as the flesh disappears between my legs. My fingers have found the nub of my clit and rubbing it is creating waves of pleasure to course through my body. If only it was your fingers, or your tongue, or your cock there instead of my own.

Have I told you that I'm thrilled that my female body gives you satisfaction? It's so much a part of me to want to give you pleasure. You do not ever truly take me, I give myself to you freely and completely.

My hand is playing through the soft pubic hair that I trimmed to the length you like. I remember how you tease me. Gentle strokes on my mound, along my thighs, everywhere except where I desire your touch the most.

I try to tease myself, the way you do, but I just can't.

I've found that sliding my index finger into the fold of my cunt caresses my clit in a most exciting way and I'm doing that now. A little faster, a little firmer. Oh God!

It's now twenty minutes later, but I can feel, even now, the echoes of what I just experienced. It was a good one. I know you would have liked to have watched, and oh how much I would have liked that too.

It hit me before I knew it. Usually I can feel them build, but this was a tidal wave. All at once I was there!

My fingers were covered with my juices, and I cleaned them with my tongue, just like you've asked me many times. I'm sorry that you're too far away to share. As I just wrote this last part, my pussy has involuntarily clenched several times. It's missing something, I'm missing something, and I hope you are too.

I've pushed and jerked my hips, eager to get more of you inside me, eager for a greater friction that would take us to the place we both wanted to go. A place that we would visit together, hand in hand, our souls entwined, the hard, soft, straining, yielding, giving, taking stuff of our sex fused as one.

It's now an hour later. I've showered and am now in bed surrounded by cats. I have re-read this letter several times and have picked up my pen with the intention of making some changes, but when the tip touches the paper, I know not what words to write.

These squiggles seem so inadequate to convey the deep feelings I have, and so want you to know. My body aches for your touch and I need you. Damn....

I need you!

I wonder if you are alone. I know that you've told me that travelers seek companionship and you've been honest that you do too. Sometimes I imagine you with other women, but since you've shared stories of these encounters with me, I find I am not threatened by them, on the contrary I feel liberated. There is no tie that binds us, yet you return to me.

It is late, and sleep is calling. So wherever you are, and despite whomever you're with, know that you are constantly in my thoughts until once again you can be in my body.

Love,

Maribeth

Billspen
Billspen
121 Followers