Reunion - Maribeth's Letter

Story Info
Gary receives an interesting letter from Maribeth.
1.8k words
4
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers

After 23 years, Maribeth entered my life again unexpectedly, and we were now in the fourth year of what would turn out to be an eleven year affair. We both referred to these years as our "reunion."

Long distance relationships are always difficult and ours was especially challenging. I lived in Maryland, she in Texas. Fortunately I held a senior position with a major corporation that allowed me some flexibility in my business travels and she held a similar high position in the VA.

While we were able to meet several times a year, there were obviously long stretches of time when our contact was limited. E-mail had not yet become easily accessible and instant messaging lay far in the future. We sometimes spoke on the phone, but letters were infrequent.

Early in our reunited relationship, Maribeth found out about my secret hobby. On long trips, I had begun writing erotic stories and had submitted some of these to a erotic writer's group. Often I sent these to Maribeth as well, and when together, we'd read, and sometimes act out, the scenes I'd written about.

Maribeth often told me that she would write one too, but she was more talk than action.

One day however, I received an envelope at my office marked "personal and confidential." My secretary knew that she wasn't authorized to open mail that was marked this way, so she just placed it in the daily correspondence folder unopened.

When I saw the beautiful handwritten address, I knew instantly it was from Maribeth. I closed my office door and carried her letter back to my desk. The envelope was heavy, so I knew there were several pages inside. With privacy assured, I opened the letter.

It was Maribeth's first erotic story. It was written to me in the first person. There was no title and the first sentence got my complete and undivided attention...

"Put me against a wall and get down on your knees!"

I knew immediately that this wasn't going to be a normal "hi, how are you doing?" note. My eyes continued to scan the words.

"Slide your hands up my trembling legs and press your thumbs into the crease of my thighs. Wrap your hands firmly around my hips and drive me against the wall. Run your warm tongue ever so slowly across my stomach, your thumbs caressing and exploring the crease of my thighs. Put me on notice with your most demanding voice that I'm going to cum for you, cum like I've never done before."

Whereas the stories I had written for Maribeth tended to be long on description and setting the stage, there was no such subtlety in hers, and my mind went into overdrive as I pictured the scene she was describing.

"Order me to open my legs for you, wide, more, till you're content. Am I open enough for you yet? My pussy is waiting with unbearable anticipation. I ache to feel your breath on me, your mouth pressing against me, your tongue sliding into me."

I glanced up to ensure that my office door was still securely closed. I had only read two paragraphs, but already I was feeling the first tinges of sexual arousal. My hand dropped into my lap to make some suddenly needed adjustments and I thought that if Maribeth was here that she would have been amused by my discomfort.

"Can you feel how soft I am, how incredibly hot I am? I need to feel your mouth covering all of me, sliding the tip of your wonderful tongue into my crease. Make my pussy swell, make me ache with your slow licks and urgent nibbles. Use your hands to explore more of me, my tummy and my tits."

Who was the woman who wrote this? From the many times over the years that we had made love, I knew Maribeth to be passionate, but not normally in the verbal sense. These words were opening a whole new dimension of who she was.

"I can feel the waves rushing through my pussy, making my nipples burn and ache; touch them, circle them with your finger tips. Pull on them and pinch them, feel how they harden in response to your abuse. Don't let me move; press me harder against the wall. Keep me still; tease me slowly but ever so firmly. Look at my eyes and run your hand up to my neck. Dig your thumb into the base of it and pin me back against the wall. I can start to feel how wet you're making me. I can hear your anxiety too; tell me to watch you.

I can feel your hand leave my hip, moving inward, closer, slowly sliding between my swollen lips. So insistently; it's causing me to squirm. But don't penetrate me yet, just circle me with your fingers; bring your mouth back to me and be firmer now. It's time to slide just one finger inside my cunt, letting the tip of it just linger. Tell me again just how you are going to make me cum! Now slide deep into me before I can catch my breath, deeper, firmer."

My erection was pressing against my trousers and it was becoming uncomfortable. I wished that I could unzip and free myself, but that clearly wasn't possible. Logic told me to put Maribeth's letter away, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from her words. I rubbed myself over my pants and was partially successful in relieving enough pressure that I could continue.

"Your tongue is so soft on my clit. I'm absolutely aching and I can feel myself throbbing against your warm mouth. Do you taste the sweetness as it covers your face? My hands are keeping you fastened to me. I can feel my body tighten like a spring, more and more with every stroke of your tongue, every penetration of your finger.

Demand that I look at you! I can feel myself surrendering to your mouth, your hand. Can you feel my vagina squeeze your fingers? It's so hard to hold still for you! Demand that I look at you, tell me that you have to see my eyes. Your fingers are sliding in and out of me; when did one finger become three? Your tongue and teeth have found my clit! I can feel waves of pleasure radiate from your touch; it's taking my breath away and I squirm. It's too much, too much, oh God! Too much!

Tears well in my eyes as my body releases around your fingers and your mouth. I know I'm pulling on your hair as I press my pussy against your face one final time before I must push you away. It's too much, too much, oh so too much.

I feel my body go limp and weak. I press my hand against my mound and my thighs clamp tightly. My clit is throbbing and sending waves over my skin and ecstasy fills my senses. Hold me up, or I'll collapse."

The office had become uncomfortably warm and I sense a thin sheen of sweat beginning to form. It is now impossible to continue to just read. I fold her letter and slide it inside my jacket pocket. Rising from my desk, I open the door and as I pass my secretary I tell her I'll be back shortly.

The men's room is thankfully empty, so I select the last booth and close the door. I unzip, drop my pants and release the uncomfortable confinement of my, now, fully erect penis. I have never masturbated at work before but it's beyond my ability to control. When I grasp my cock, the feeling is electric, and as I retrieve the letter I begin both reading and stroking.

"Pull me to my knees in front of you and run your tongue, still coated by my own spending, across my bottom lip smearing it with the sticky wetness that you created. Kiss me deeply, hard then soft. Guide my hand to where I can grasp your firmness and demand that I tell you what I want. I glance down to where my hand holds you, My words tumble from my lips. I want...I want... this.

You rise and I receive you and caress your cock against my eager lips. My hand guides it and grasps it and strokes the length of you until my lips wrap around the tip.

Take total control of me; push now and slide yourself into me, slowly and ever so deeply. My hands are still caressing the length of you, guiding you in and out of my wet eager mouth. I want to tease you; I want you to look at me as I suck you deep into my throat! Hold my hair back from my face and watch how I make love to you with my mouth, my tongue, and with my lips. Pull my hair to tell me how I am exciting you..

I can feel you hardening with each stroke as you grow larger and stronger deep inside. I can feel your pulse throbbing against my tongue as I suck you in deeper and faster. Your sweat is dripping down onto me; I want to taste your nectar! I want all of you... into me!

Please talk to me! Please tell me how good I am making you feel! I want to take you deeply once more. Please! I need to feel how strong you are inside me! I need to feel your power as you release yourself against my lips and deep into my mouth.

I want you to watch me. I want our eyes to be locked together when you cum. I want all of your energy, my love. I need all of you, and all the power you have built up inside you. Release it into me...it's what I desire.

I crave to feel your weight come down on me as I bring you to ecstasy. Your masculinity into my femininity, your hardness into my softness. In your completion, I feel complete."

As Maribeth's words filled my imagination, my strokes brought their intended result. Warm pearl colored liquid flowed and coated my grasping fingers. Spasms ripped through me and I clenched my teeth to avoid filling the room with my signal of completion. It would not be the only time I would use her words to our mutual satisfaction.

Months later, during one of our "reunions," I thought it would be fun to have Maribeth read her letter aloud. As usual we were snuggled against each other, warm skin pressing against warm skin. She took the letter and with a gleam in her eye, she pulled me out of bed and led me to another part of the room.

Standing face to face, she looked into my eyes before kissing me deeply. Then, she began to read...

"Put me against a wall and get down on your knees!"

So I did.

Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers