Reunion - Mexico City Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know that I loved the dress you wore tonight?"

"Ummmm," what did you like about it?"

I said, "I think it's the sexiest dress I've ever seen. The way it exposed your shoulder and arm was....." I paused, unable to come up with the right word. "Mummm," Maribeth cooed, "that's what it was supposed to do." Whatever word I was searching for remained undiscovered, but it seemed not to matter, we both knew what I meant.

Lots of kisses and roaming hands later, we were both getting in the mood. Except, I was pretty sure that after our morning encounter, I probably wasn't going to perform to my expectations. But I could tell by the change in Maribeth's kisses that she would be having no such qualms. Silently I envied women's ability to become sexually aroused unhindered by nature's limitations.

Maribeth had reached for, and grasped my cock and I was enjoying the sensation of her warm hand. Indeed I was responding to a degree, which was encouraging, but I knew my own body and surmised that intercourse wasn't in the cards, but oral stimulation certainly was, and I thought that this was the perfect time to try something new.

When I broke our kiss, Maribeth looked at me questioningly. We had made love so many times that we knew what the other person was going to do before they themselves thought about it, so Maribeth was acutely aware that something different was happening. I threw off the comforter and rolled her to face me.

"Babe, I want to eat your pussy, but we're going to do it a different way, I want you to sit on my face."

I think Maribeth understood what I said, but she seemed confused about what exactly I wanted her to do, so I scrunched down further on the bed and pulled her naked body stop mine.

"Sit up and put your knees on either side of my head."

I held her hands as she kind of waddled up until her pussy was positioned just above my mouth. Instantly I was overwhelmed by the warmth emanating from her cunt and the delicious aroma of her arousal. She looked at me and I could see a certain wariness in her eyes. I knew it wasn't from the fact that I was going to service her orally, I'd done that many times, but I suspected it was because we'd never adopted such a female dominate position until now.

I directed Maribeth to hold on to the bed rail and bend forward. When she did, her hanging breasts came within easy range of my hands and I cupped and fondled them for many minutes. While so engaged, I turned my head and was able to kiss and tongue Maribeth's inner thighs and feel the muscle tension she was exerting to maintain her position above my face.

The folds of her pussy were just out of reach and I knew one of two things was going to happen; either I would pull Maribeth to me, or she would lower herself. For some reason I was hoping for the latter. I was pinching her nipples and nipping on the soft skin of her inner thighs, when I heard her let out a long moan and I experienced the wetness of her pussy press hard against my face.

For a moment, it seemed that Maribeth was intent on achieving an orgasm by simply rubbing herself on me, but as soon as I brought my tongue into play and cleaved it into her slit, she backed off a little bit to savor this new sensation. At the same time, I brought my hands down and wrapped them around her thighs. In this position, I could push or pull Maribeth's cunt to or away from my mouth and tongue as I wished.

As Maribeth climbed the arousal scale, her moans of pleasure became deeper and longer. Deeper in the sense that they sprung from a well of sensation that was far inside her body. As my tongue sawed into her folds, I tasted a change in her spending. More oiler and more acidic. My tongue searched for and found the wellspring of her delicious nectar and I coated my tongue with it.

Maribeth soon reached the point where it felt like she was riding my face like the accomplished equestrian that I knew she was. I could see her liquid breasts heaving just above her cute tummy and my own latent arousal ticked up a notch. I couldn't really tell if it was my mouth, my nose or maybe my whole face that Maribeth was finding so pleasurable, but I sensed her legs trembled a few seconds before her body went stiff and she threw her head back while stifling a long "arrgggh," through gritted teeth.

She pushed her cunt off my face and her whole body descended on mine in what could best be described as a crash. Suddenly my arms were filled with a trembling and gasping Maribeth.

I just held her those long moments as she curled her body into a ball. When the gasps became breaths again she opened her eyes and searched for mine. "Wow! Just wow!" She whispered. "I think I just got run over by a truck." I smiled at her and responded, "Don't worry babe, I got the license number."

Sometimes we just fall asleep after lovemaking, but both of us needed to clean up, so a mutual shower was in order. Unlike most it ended up being more utilitarian than erotic, so soon we were back in bed. I love the moments when we just cuddle before sleep comes, and I remembered thinking just before it did that tomorrow we're going to see the Pyramids.

12