Reunion - Mexico City Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm thinking about you taking me to this Club," she said, "and it's getting me all hot. The fact that I would walk into a setting where everyone could see me like that is...." Maribeth stopped, searching for some word, but not succeeding.

I knew that among Maribeth's interests was a period where she had tried belly dancing, so I knew she was no prude when it came to displaying her body in general, but I did recognize that what I'd described was a big step above that experience. The fact that her imagination was physically arousing her was interesting.

My free hand slipped down her body and slid between her thighs. Indeed she was very wet, just as she said. My finger inserted itself into her slit and I felt her adjust her position to grant me better access. An inch further and the first digit penetrated her vagina. As I did, Maribeth's body jerked, but her mind remained locked into my fantasy.

"I would be holding on to your arm, but everyone in the Club would be looking at me. They would be looking at my tits and my pussy....oh I'm sure I would be leaking and my nipples would be hard from the excitement. Would we stop and let one of your friends smell my arousal. Oh..." and it appeared that Maribeth had closed her eyes lost in her imagination.

"Yes, they would be looking at your nakedness and feeling so jealous that you were only mine."

My lips closed over a nipple and my finger pressed deeper into Maribeth's vagina. I could feel her clit under a knuckle and I pressed my hand against it. This three pronged attack combined with the mental picture I had spun was enough to kick her over the edge and with a moan she pulled my head against her breast and I felt the familiar tremble of her as she surrendered to the pleasure echoing through her body.

I was imagining the scene with her. I thought I'd parade her around to flaunt her femininity but also to stroke my own ego. I imagined a situation where I might have been on the receiving end of such a display when some other woman had been similarly exhibited, and my own arousal confirmed how powerful that image was.

As Maribeth began to recover, she reached for me seeking my lips. "Oh..." she moaned into my mouth, "I've never, ever, had such an erotic image in my mind. It's so...so...exciting." Then she seemed to consider what she'd just said, "Oh, I know I could never bring myself to do such a thing for real, but....but...the fantasy, oh God! The fantasy! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, oh...you've gotten me so confused, so unsure of who I really am. Was that what you intended?"

"No, little minx, I had no such intent. You asked me for a favorite fantasy and so I just gave you one. Everything else is in your own mind, in your own fantasy's."

"You are a bastard, you know that don't you?"

"Want to trade me in?"

Maribeth rolled and pulled me on top of her spreading her alabaster legs. "The only 'in' I want is you...."in" side me." I felt her reach for my cock and place it at the entrance to her vagina, and a second later, I easily slipped in. Her reaction was immediate. Maribeth arched her back which pressed her mound hard against my pelvic bone and she moaned a long "aaaassaahhh...so good....so good....so fucking good....oh please fuck my pussy....fuck meeeeee!....fuck meeeeee!"

Maribeth's body went into motion in sync with my own. My arousal was peaking rapidly as it seemed was Maribeth's. We had experienced a couple of these spontaneous couplings over the years where we seemed to start out at a steaming "10" on the passion meter and just stayed there. The more I pounded myself into her, the harder she urged me on. Even though I was on top and supposedly controlling the pace, I had the overwhelming feeling that Maribeth was the equestrian and I was the steed.

My sensitivity was becoming uncontrollable, semen was surging from its pool in my body and dragging waves of pleasure along with its passage. I wasn't quite sure where Maribeth was, but it was past the point where I cared. Just before ejaculation, my body went stiff and when Maribeth sensed this, she pulled me strongly inside her own spasming cunt. My cock rippled as pulsation after pulsation sent powerful streams of sperm on their age old journey and I felt my face scrunch up in what must have looked to be pain, but was anything but....

Maribeth didn't look any more serene. Her body seemed locked as visible spasms seemed to shake her and she was trying hard to stifle her moans as they battled to erupt from deep in her.

I had raised myself on my arms when my own orgasm swept over me, so just gazing down I could see Maribeth's struggles playing out just below. For the first time my thoughts gained enough traction that I was able to comprehend something outside of myself and as I watched, Maribeth was exhibiting all of the familiar signs that my train had not left the station alone.

I don't think I slid from Maribeth's spasming pussy, I think I was forceably ejected. She rolled slightly on her side and I could see her holding her thighs tightly together while covering her mound with her hand. I knew that now she was so sensitive that I should just hold her which is what I did.

A few minutes later, a somewhat calmer Maribeth raised her eyes and found mine. "You know," she said, "another one of your fantasy's may kill us."

12