Reunion - Truth Time

Story Info
Maribeth interrogates Gary.
2.1k words
4.03
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers

I was snuggled up against Maribeth's naked body. We had just gotten together again as I was able to make a quick stop in San Antonio on my way to Mexico City.

We had just collapsed from an intense session of passionate love making and I was aware that we were both in that special place that lovers find in those post coital minutes. My climax had been powerful and long, clearly a result of the weeks of abstention, and it seemed to me that Maribeth was similarly satisfied, even though I had not yet asked the question.

As we both gently drifted down from our sexual high, I contented myself with luxuriating in the smell of Maribeth's just fucked body and running my free hand over her still flushed soft skin. Several times our lips met in gentle kisses but neither of us was interested in moving.

At some point I think I whispered in Maribeth's ear that she was a fantastic and wonderful lover. In response she snuggled closer and asked in that innocent voice she sometimes uses, "As good as your other women?"

The question caught me a little by surprise, but I was aware that despite our relationship which now spanned more that thirty years, Maribeth had never totally overcome a very deep insecurity about us, and in her own way was always seeking affirmation that what we shared was real. So my response was to assure her that indeed, she was very much as good as my "other women."

In the past I had shared with Maribeth that I had two previous affairs and a few casual encounters that ended with romps in the bedroom. In fact, several times I had recounted some of these for Maribeth during what we called "Storytime." She was always curious and had never exhibited any signs of jealousy when I related the details of these affairs, so I felt comfortable being honest with her.

Maribeth leaned closer and whispered in my ear, "Can I ask you some questions, if you don't mind?" I was curious about what kind of questions she had in mind, so I said, "sure, ask me anything."

"Promise, you'll tell me the truth." She whispered. I just looked at her and scrunched up my face as if to say, "that's a silly question." Then, seeing she was serious, I nodded and said, "shoot."

"How many women would you say you've fucked?"

"I haven't actually counted, but I think about twenty."

"Wow, that's a few more than I thought. How many of those were actually affairs?"

"Just the two I told you about, Jen was a four year affair that started in 1980 and Karen was probably about a five year affair that began a couple of years later. Should I count my high school girlfriend as having an affair?"

"No, that was just dating. All the rest, you just picked up?"

"Yep, but I wasn't always sure who was picking up who. I told you about Lynda in Chicago, and Amanda in that snow storm in Missouri. They definitely picked me up."

"Yes, I remember you telling me about them. Did you always fuck these women?"

"Yes."

"Did you eat their pussies?"

"It's always one of my favorite things."

"Do we all taste the same?"

"Generally yes, but there are subtle differences, you are sweeter than most." I chuckled.

For this comment I received a punch to my shoulder.

"Did they all suck your cock?"

"Let me think....(pause) yes."

"Do you think they all liked it?"

"Hummm.... I'm not sure. Jen was definitely an enthusiastic cock slut and Karen once told me that she never felt as much a woman, as when she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Some others gave me the impression that it was on their A-list, but truthfully I sometimes felt that others might be doing it because they thought it was expected."

"And me?"

"Definitely in the top tier my dear, but, I would say, my impression of you is that you're quite selective in that regard."

"Hummm...did you come in their mouths"

"Not always, some were one night stands and generally cock sucking was just an appetizer for the main event. I was with a woman one night who had just gotten her period, so she sucked me to completion. Of course you, Jen and Karen have swallowed multiple loads."

"Does your wife suck you?"

"No."

"Fuck you?"

"Rarely."

"So that explains why you are so horney on the road."

"A major reason, yes."

"Do you mind telling me why?"

"The essentials of this sad situation is a combination of events. Two painful miscarriages, a pregnancy during which she suffered from extreme nausea, a d&c that resulted in us suing the doctor because he left a rubber cup embedded in her vagina that created pain every time she had intercourse. I think it's pretty understandable why she might be a little soured on sex after all of that.

Either as a result, but I think maybe anyway. Her libedo is very low. We might fuck a couple of times a year, but I never get an impression that it's more than an accommodation.

We've now been married for more than 25 years, so obviously there's more to the relationship than sex."

It seemed that a question formed on Maribeth's lips, but was never uttered. After a pregnant pause, she changed the subject.

"Ever had sex with more than one woman at a time?"

"You mean a threesome?"

"I guess."

"Not in the true sense, but I once fucked a woman in front of her husband."

Maribeth's eyes flew open and her hand covered her mouth in surprise. "What...uh...how?

"Probably in the late 70's. I was at a bar in Tampa and was talking football with the guy next to me. We'd had a few drinks when the conversation turned to sex. "Jim" asked me if I ever fucked married women.

"You mean other than my wife?"

"Yeah."

"Well, truthfully, I don't know. Some of the women I've been with may well have been married, but if so, they never said and I don't remember any wedding rings."

"Would you fuck one if you knew she was married?"

"That's kind of a hypothetical question. I suspect it would depend on the circumstances or how much alcohol I'd had."

"Jim" laughed and shook his head, apparently agreeing that the quantity of alcohol consumed may well play into the decision. Then looking up he asked a question that floored me, "would you fuck a married woman in front of her husband?"

"I thought he was joking, and the best response I could muster was, '' Do you have anyone in mind?"

"Yes....my wife. If you want, you can fuck her tonight....if you let me watch."

"Are you serious?"

"Yep, we enjoy that lifestyle. She likes other guys, and I get off watching."

"You'll just watch, no joining in?"

"Nope, I'll probably cum when you do."

"To make this long story short. I did fuck his wife "Diane", while "Jim" sat in a chair across the room stroking his cock. They were probably in their 50's and I was about 33. I was conscious of "Jim's" presence, but once inside "Diane", nature just took it's course."

The surprise on Maribeth's face had disappeared as she listened and when I finished the account, she asked, "Was this only once?"

"No. I saw them one other time a couple of years later. I called and told them I'd be in town. I was more relaxed the second time and got a lot more information about their lifestyle, but that will have to wait for "Storytime."

Maribeth laughed, and said, "That's one story I'll await with much anticipation, but back to my questions. This is turning out to be more interesting than I thought."

"So how do you feel about fucking another man's wife?"

"Well, as I said, the only two wives I was conscious of were "Diane" and Jen. Of course you remember that Jen and her husband Steve were in an open marriage. Both fucked others. I met Steve a couple of times; once just before I took his wife up to my hotel room. His parting words to me were, "have fun."

Maribeth just shook her head and, almost under her breath, I heard her say, "amazing."

"Did your wife know about your affairs and one nighter's"

"Yes, about the affairs, I told her. No, about most of the other casual sexual encounters."

"How about Jim and Diane?"

"No."

"You said your wife had an affair after you told her, right."

"Yes, I would put it in the catagory of a revenge fuck. I know the guy and I know he definitely isn't her type, and as I've explained, she's pretty blase about sex."

"Does she suspect that we're seeing each other?"

"I don't see any indication of that"

"Have you been with anyone else since we got together again?"

"You mean sexually, right?"

"Yes."

"If the answer was yes, how would that make you feel?"

"I'm Ok, I assume you are. I don't think you owe me anything. I'm just glad that you make time for me when you can....(long pause)...maybe it would have mattered before, but not now."

"Then, yes. I've had a couple of on the road encounters. If you want we can add them to the Storytime cue."

"Do you think the women you've fucked wanted it as much as you?"

"I think so, in some cases more. I told you that Lynda hardly got in my apartment door in Chicago before I was following a trail of her clothes to the bedroom. Subtle.

Amanda definitely was ready, but as I told you, she didn't realize it until it happened."

"All the people you've told me about seemed to have enjoyed being with you. Any disappointments?"

"Sure, there have been times when the chemistry seemed right, but it just didn't work out. I suspect, but I don't honestly know, that the woman had another relationship that was going to result in a painful guilt trip."

"Did any back out after you got them in bed?"

"Just one. We were going great, a lot of heavy petting, I was in her panties and she was manhandling me, but at the moment of truth, she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She quickly dressed and bolted out of the door. That was probably my most frustrating experience."

"Do you tell these women that you love them?"

"Of course not, that wouldn't be believable even in the heat of passion. The only two people I've said that to were my wifel and you."

Maribeth paused and took a deep breath, "Oh my, I didn't expect that answer. How about Karen and Jen?"

"Obviously, deep affection, but love? No."

"When we make love, what do you think about?"

"Hummm....usually how lucky I am to be in the presence of such an extremely beautiful and sexy woman."

"No you don't!"

"My story and I'm sticking to it."

"What's the wildest sexual thing you've ever done. Besides the Jim and Diane thing of course."

"Made love on a nude beach."

"I should have guessed."

"Beth worked for a client of mine. She took me to a nude beach near San Diego. It was a complete surprise to me, but when the woman I'm with starts to take off her clothes, there's just something in the male brain that says, follow her."

Maribeth started laughing at the mental picture that I just drew.

"Were there other people around when you fucked her?"

"Maybe a hundred yards down the beach, but we were pretty secluded. She seemed to think it was pretty natural. She was the prototypical Valley Girl. Sexy as hell, but a little light in the IQ department."

"Not your type, right?"

"Correct. My type are smart, independent, worldly wise....and sexy as hell."

"Like me?"

"Yes, little minx. Exactly like you."

"I'm still confused about your bottomless fetish. What turns you on so much about that?"

"Who knows. I've always been that way. Don't get me wrong, I love your breasts and I could occupy myself for hours just worshiping them, but nothing compares to your cunt. It's almost like your naked breasts are distracting me, and I don't want to be distracted."

"Men are very strange creatures."

"Look who's talking."

"Oh, are these questions exciting you? I'm feeling your hardness pressing against my leg."

I didn't choose to answer this question. I thought that when I pushed Maribeth onto her back and easily slipped inside that it was answer enough.

As I began long slow stroke into her body, I began thinking that next time I would put Maribeth on the stand under oath. The fantasy of what she might be forced to reveal had a profound effect on my libedo and I began to fuck her with vengeance.

Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers