Reunions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, good sir, what kind of shopping did you have in mind?" Lydia asked.

"Well, of course, we need to hit the bookstore," he said, "and I'm sure there is a boutique with a dress that you absolutely couldn't live without." He leaned to her and whispered, "One that shows off your magnificent tits and ass might be fun."

She kissed his cheek and blushed. "I can't buy too much. It all has to come home with me on the airplane."

He shrugged and said in a low voice, "Lingerie wouldn't take up too much space."

They were seated on the periphery, and James studied the menu while Lydia scanned the crowd. He looked up, saw her rubber-necking, and said, "Still looking for classmates?"

She picked up her menu and shook her head. "I didn't know many of my classmates when I was in high school, and that was thirty years ago. Did you keep in touch with anyone from your class?"

He folded his menu and placed it on the table. "No. It wasn't that I didn't like them; it was more that I didn't like myself at that time, and I wanted to leave that part of me behind. I didn't want any reminders of being a scrawny nerd. I wouldn't recognize myself from that time now. Maybe it was stupid to think I'd recognize others."

The server appeared they ordered, and they were quiet for a time.

"I'm different than I was ten years ago," said Lydia. "Not better," she added quickly, "just different."

He nodded and stared off into space. "Maybe that's how it's supposed to work. You grow, evolve, become new things, and leave others behind."

Her face fell. "Do you think that's why people grow apart?"

"No," he said. "People grow together, too. I think it depends on the people."

She gave a small, hopeful smile.

A couple approached their table, and Lydia leaned back in her seat, smiling. "Joni!"

Joni Hughes leaned to Lydia and met her outreached hand. "Lydia, I'm so glad to see you! I thought I wasn't going to recognize anybody at this stupid reunion." Motioning to the man next to her, she said, "This is my husband Brett. Brett, this is Lydia Chambers. Is it still Chambers?" Lydia nodded. "Lydia and I did theater together in high school."

Lydia corrected her. "You did theater. You were the lead in the plays I worked on. I did stuff with power tools. Please, you two, sit down. Join us."

Joni and Brett sat, and everybody got a good look at everyone else.

Lydia said, "Oh! Brett, Joni, this is James. I brought him along in case I got bored."

"Hello," said James, extending his hand for the introduction.

"Well," said Joni, "you weren't in our class. I would have remembered you."

James chuckled and said, "It's nice to meet you both."

There was a pause in the conversation while Joni moved her gaze from Lydia to James and back again.

Brett cleared his throat and said, "What line of work are you in, James?"

James was taking a sip of water. "Software," he said, settling his glass back into place. "High-performance computing with emphasis on GPU and specialized hardware solutions for neural network applications."

"That's a great space to be in," said Brett. "What's the company's name?"

James placed his hands in his lap and shrugged. "Sorry. We're in stealth mode, so I can't say."

"Stock?" Asked Brett.

James said, "Oh, yeah."

"Well," said Joni. "Young and successful. Quite the combination. Husband material?"

"It's early in the process," Lydia said cooly. "But he's making an effort."

They all laughed. James pretended to be embarrassed.

"I think I saw you two burning up the dance floor last night," said Joni.

Lydia said, "That's how we met. We both love to cut a rug—and other things." Lydia bounced her eyebrows in the naughtiest way possible.

Joni tapped Lydia's hand in mock admonishment. "You are shameless," she said with a grin.

"What about you two?" Asked Lydia. "How long have you been married?"

Joni perked up. "Brett and I tied the knot twenty-three years ago. We've got two kids, a boy, and a girl, and the youngest goes off to college this fall."

"Pictures?" Asked Lydia.

Phones came out, and Joni shared pictures with Lydia while Brett swiped through a few with James, though with less enthusiasm.

"Brett and I are heading back tonight," said Joni. "What about you two?"

James spoke up, "We don't head back until tomorrow. A night with no responsibilities in a romantic hotel sounded nice."

Lydia gave James a wink and a smile.

Joni seemed flummoxed for a moment. "Yes, um, well, you two kids have fun. Lydia, it was so nice to see you again. You look wonderful. And it was so nice to meet you, James."

James rose and reached for her hand. "The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for stopping by."

James and Lydia watched them recede into the distance.

"Romantic hotel?" Lydia asked, her face glowing.

James sipped his water again. "In some of the best moments, very romantic," he replied.

Their first stop at the mall next to the hotel was the bookstore. The two walked among the aisles, pointing out beloved authors and favorite titles. There wasn't much overlap in their tastes, but each listened intently to the other's choices. They walked out hand-in-hand.

James motioned to a high-end women's clothing store, but Lydia kept walking. "Sweetie, these boobies you love so much mean I can't buy anything off-the-shelf. Stores like that are for the skinny girls, not for my girls."

"Still a fan of the girls," he said, chuckling.

After a few minutes, James spotted a Victoria's Secret. He stopped and looked at her with a grin. "Please?" He said.

She rolled her eyes. "If I get something, you have to promise not to ruin it."

"No," he said, "but I promise to replace it if we have too much fun."

James enthusiastically got the attention of the store's manager, and Lydia reddened with embarrassment. After a few false starts, they settled on a bright red crotchless teddy and a satin flounce robe with a floral pattern. They were the first gifts James had given Lydia.

"I suppose you want to go back to the room now," she said, rolling her eyes.

James said nothing, held her hand, and walked her back to the hotel.

Chapter 8: Back Again

They entered her room, and he slipped the Do Not Disturb tag onto the door knob before removing his shoes. The bed was made, and new towels hung in the bathroom. Lydia placed the Victoria's Secret bag on the bed and pulled out the teddy and robe.

"I've never made love in something like this," she said as she held the lacy red piece before her. "It's so soft."

He moved behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling her neck. "Nor me," he said, "but I want to see you in it. Indulge me?"

She turned, wrapped her arms around his neck, and said, "Only because you've been so nice. Sit. Make yourself comfortable. This might take a minute."

Fifteen minutes later, Lydia opened the bathroom door wearing the robe with her hair up and with a minimum of makeup. She stood leaning against the wall opposite him, and he rose to meet her. With his hands cradling her face, he kissed her, running the back of his hand down the front of the robe, feeling her breasts beneath.

"You are beautiful," he said, "and this robe is lovely, but neither of us came here to see the robe."

She smirked. "And what will you do?" She asked.

He kissed her and whispered in her ear, "Unwrap you like the greatest gift I've ever received." With that, he slowly pulled the tie holding the robe, which parted, revealing the red teddy.

She looked into his eyes, seeing the hunger, lust, and joy. The coolness of the room and his unwavering attention tightened her nipples. He dragged a thumb over one, and she gasped.

"How can it be that a thin veneer of lace makes you even more beautiful? What kind of magic is this?" He asked.

She smiled, and he pinned her against the wall, kissing her, running his hands to her waist, ass, and back to her tits. The lacy teddy made even the lightest touch electric. Lydia loosened his belt, button, and zipper as he began to harden. James took that moment to strip off his polo shirt and step out of his khakis.

"Your poor cock must be strangling in those boxers," she said. "That's so sad. What should we do about it?"

James switched places with Lydia, now leaning against the wall, and she pined him in place. They kissed again before he replied, "I'm leaving it in your hands."

She removed the robe and hung it in the closet, then knelt before him, her tits barely contained by the teddy, swinging obscenely under her top, her areola flush and visible even through the fabric. She slipped his boxers to the floor, and he kicked them aside. His cock, now hard, bobbed before her.

She grasped it, stroking it slowly, pumping it in and out of her mouth, and massaging his balls while her tongue licked the underside of his cock. James tilted his head back, closed his eyes, and sighed, "Fuck."

She pulled off his cock and said, "Lover, tell me what you want, and I will happily obey."

He opened his eyes, pulled her gently to her feet, and kissed her. Then he pointed her to the closet door that contained a full-length mirror. With his hands on her shoulders, he said, "Do you see yourself? You're a goddess. I am so hot for those tits and that ass. You're so beautiful. Before the day is done, I want to make love to you gently and softly, staring into your eyes when we cum. I want to eat you, make you squeal, and make you understand how lucky I feel being here with you. But first, I want to bend you over so we can watch our reflection in the mirror while I pound the shit out of this perfect ass. I want to see those amazing tits swinging below you, hanging low, fighting to escape this crotchless love stocking you're wearing. I want you to see what I see so you understand how much you turn me on."

"Oh my god," she breathed.

He walked her forward and placed her hands on either side of the mirror. Then he pulled her ass back, and she bent at the waist to accommodate him. Her tits dangled below her. She looked up and saw his face as he stood behind her wiping his dick through her wet pussy, lubricating it. Her eyes widened when he slipped it inside, and she instinctively pushed back to meet his thrust.

"Oh, fuck," she said, "deep."

His strokes were abbreviated, slipping out only a few inches before slamming his cock back in. They negotiated a rhythm and a pace, his hips smashing into her perfect ass, his hands guiding her hips, keeping her centered. After a time, they gained confidence as lovers, and his strokes became longer, his thrusts harder, and his balls swinging and teasing the underside of her cunt.

Her eyes darted between the lust on James' face and her tits bouncing forward and back, and side-to-side, barely contained by the teddy. They caught each other's gaze in the mirror with the sound of their fucking echoing through the room. Sweat appeared on his brow, and she felt her hands moisten as she held herself up against the wall.

He quickened his pace, grunting, and panting, banging his hips into her ass, his balls into her cunt, and moving his hands to her shoulders. There was no more timing or cooperation. He fucked her hard, thrusting forward and using his hands to pull her back into position for the next assault. Her heart raced, and while she had never cum from doggy before, there is always a first time. She closed her eyes and let the feeling wash over her.

"Fuck!" She shouted, and her pussy clamped down on his dick. He lasted only a few more strokes before bottoming out, pulling her ass tight to him, and spraying his load inside her. When his balls had emptied, he pulled her upright, spun her, and pinned her to the wall again.

He held her and kissed her gently. She held him to steady herself and smiled. Then her eyes widened. "Oh!" Her hand dropped to her pussy and caught his load falling out. "You came a lot," she said. "Give me a second."

She walked to the bathroom and washed her hands of his cum, then took a moment to clean her pussy with a washcloth. When she returned to the main room, she saw he had turned down the covers on the bed and was resting there. She climbed in with him. He held her, and she laid her head on his shoulder. They closed their eyes, basking in the afterglow.

"I've never cum fucked from behind like that," she said.

"You came hard," he said, keeping his eyes shut.

"You came a lot," she said, smiling.

"You do that to me," he said with a chuckle.

She ran her hand over his torso. "I've never watched myself get fucked like that. It was hot."

"Now you see what I see when I fuck you," he said. "You're a goddess. I get hard just thinking about your tits. And I don't think I've ever fucked an ass as hard as I fucked yours. Jesus, Lydia, you're perfect."

"Careful," she said, "you'll get a girl's hopes up."

He moved so he could look her in the eye. "Lydia, I know we've been together less than a day. But I feel something here. Don't you?"

A tear appeared in her eye. "Yes," she said, "but it's scary."

He settled back with her head on his shoulder and said, "Yeah. I'm scared, too."

Chapter 9: Lunch

Their orgasms induced sleep for both of them. When James woke an hour later, he found Lydia looking down at him, smiling. "Welcome back, sleepyhead," she said.

He groaned and stretched. "Wow," he said, "you really knocked me out. What time is it?"

"Lunch time. I'm hungry. You?" She replied.

"Yeah," he said, glancing at his watch. It was 2:00.

He turned back to her, and they said, "Room service," in unison, and they both laughed.

"Jinx," he said.

Lydia rose and brought back the day's lunch menu. She said, "Me first," and positioned herself above his head, dangling her boobs in his face while she browsed. He gently teased the nipples and rubbed his head in the soft lace teddy before she sat up and said, "You choose."

The order was placed, and when Lydia returned to the bed and sat pretzel-style facing him. He smiled, scooted to her, wrapped his legs around her, and sat close, leaning his forehead to hers. "You are a lot of fun," he said. She started to say something, but he held up a finger. "I'm sorry. That didn't come out right. You are a good person, kind, funny, patient, sensible but adventurous, and you care about making people happy. You've certainly made me happy. I don't know if you realize how rare that is."

"Thank you," she said, and she kissed him. "Lunch won't be here for forty-five minutes. What did you want to do?"

He sat up and said, "I had a girlfriend in college—"

"Wait," she said. "You have me in bed naked and want to talk about another woman?"

"Be patient," he said. "First, you're not naked. You are wearing this insanely sexy teddy that is driving me bonkers. Secondly, I'm trying to tell a story."

She shrugged and smiled.

"She and I would sit like this and masturbate while talking. We didn't allow touching each other until somebody was going to pop. Then, you know, help was appreciated. It was very relaxing, and our inhibitions about sex, our bodies, and pleasure disappeared."

"You want to masturbate?" She said.

"I want us both to masturbate," he replied.

She looked into the distance for a moment. "I've never masturbated with someone watching me."

"It's not so much that I'd be watching you as it is we'd be doing this together," he replied. "I expect you to watch me part of the time. I'll want to see you rub your clit and finger-fuck yourself, but I also want to talk to you and get to know you. It's easier to be open if you're already doing something intimate."

"How do we start?" She said.

"Like this," he replied, and he kissed her, tongues danced, and hot breath exchanged.

She looked down to see his fingers teasing his flaccid cock, his other hand massaging his balls.

He saw her hesitation and said, "If it helps you get started, watch me, then diddle yourself."

His dick came to life slowly, and she felt her body respond. Her hand crept to her pussy, and she ran a finger along the length of her outer lips. "Oh, shit," she said.

"It's more intense, isn't it," he said. "I'm getting hot just thinking about you rubbing your clit and dragging a finger through that wet pussy."

She leaned to kiss him, closed her eyes, and sunk a finger into her cunt. "Fuck," she sighed as her fingers disappeared into her.

James' dick was awake. His fist worked his shaft, and he squeezed one ball and the other. Pre-cum dripped from the tip.

"We're not talking much," she said.

He took his hand off his dick and said, "Got carried away. We're supposed to go slow." His cock trembled with each heartbeat.

Lydia slowed her finger-fucking, but didn't stop. "So nice. You have to eat me later. Promise me."

"I promise," he said, and he kissed her gently. "We only met yesterday, but I know you better than almost anybody. I want to make this work. I'm moving to the west coast. Invite me to San Francisco for a weekend or a week. You're wonderful, and I don't want to be separated from you."

She rubbed her clit and gasped. "Fuck, I shouldn't be this close. I just started." She leaned her forehead to his and watched him slowly jack himself. "Before this trip, I didn't believe in soulmates, but I believe now. Yes, fuck yes, please come to San Francisco. Live with me for a while. See if you even need to find an apartment."

More kissing. "It's been a hell of a day," he said, chuckling. "I've got a confession to make. Please don't overreact. I caught myself just before I said 'I love you' a couple of times. It's bound to slip out soon. Will that freak you out?"

"God, no," she said, rubbing her clit furiously. "I've caught myself, too. Why are you so fucking handsome?"

His jacking was more deliberate, and his gaze was on her. "Let's agree to give each other a pass on that. But someday, I might say and mean it and want you to understand that it means forever. I'll make sure there is no mistaking it for something else."

"Oh, fuck," she said, sinking fingers from one hand into her pussy while rubbing her clit with the other. "I don't know what the rules are here, but when you cum I'm sucking you off."

She appeared mesmerized by his cock, slipping in his fist, his thumb rubbing over the tip and using the fluid to lubricate around the glans. "Remind me," he said, "to bring the lube next time."

She laughed. "Once you're in my mouth, there'll be no more problems. Fuck, I'm going to cum." She suddenly slid back, stretched her legs out, and laid down. "New plan! Fuck me right fucking now!"

He landed on top of her, buried his cock in her pussy (thank goodness for crotchless lingerie), and pumped. He only had four strokes before he came. She locked her heels behind his ass and pulled, her eyes rolling back in her head, her pussy spasming, and her arms squeezing him. Locked together as one, he felt spurt after spurt in her vice-like cunt, squeezing his dick, milking it. There were no words. He could only growl.

After a minute, they regained their senses, and she lowered her legs and relaxed her arms. He rose above her and kissed her gently, brushing a lock of hair from her eyes.

"This is one of those times when I almost say it," he said. She nodded.

Her pussy, still spasming, ejected his withering prick, leaving a trail of fluids running down the bottom of her pussy toward her crack. The room smelled of sex again.

One would be forgiven for mistaking her trans-like look for true love. It was peaceful and soulful and kind. Not enough for a life-long commitment, but an excellent start for less than one day in.

Chapter 10: Dinner

There were early morning flights for the two lovers, so they vowed to make the best of today. They both showered and changed and met in the lobby. Reservations had been made for a restaurant about a mile away, and they decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and walk. James wore a blazer, dark trousers, and black sneakers. Lydia chose a knee-length floral pattern dress and white sneakers. Three-inch heels and a two-mile round trip did not mix.