Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had demolished the food, we cleaned up. I stood in front of the sink, rinsing the dishes and stacking them into the dishwasher. Jamie had cleaned off the table, put away the remaining ingredients. Jamie picked up the dirty wine glasses from the night before and walked into the kitchen, he stepped up behind me and reached around to place them in the sink. As he did, his crotch pushed up against my bottom, rubbing himself against me. I clenched my teeth as his scent surrounded me, and the feelings from that morning flooded back.

Jamie paused as he sensed my stillness and his hands rested themselves on my hips.

I swallowed and couldn't stop myself as I pushed my but back against his crotch. I was still dressed in the oversized shirt and ruined panties; nothing could stop him from touching me.

I brought my soapy hands to cover his and took a deep breath. His chest was pressed against my back, his fingers dug into my hips. It was wrong, but I needed him to touch me. I led one of his hands up my side, our fingers slipping under the shirt and moving across my bare skin. I listened as his breathing increased and the pressure from his other hand increased. Our hands reached my naked breast, and I encouraged him to cup it. I pulled my hand away from his and reached up to cup the back of his head. My fingers tangled in his hair, and I waited.

His head moved, and his lips touched my shoulder. Jamie squeezed the bare breast he was cupping and pulled a moan from me. His fingers gripped the skin and found my nipple. Two fingers played with the nub and pinched it. A soft squeal jumped from me, and I felt as the first juice dripped from my folds.

I pushed his other hand, that held my hip, around my stomach to the top of my panties. His fingers slipped under the lace, on their own, and found their way in between the lips of my pussy. I cried as his fingers rubbed lightly and moved inside of me.

Jamie groaned against my neck and pushed his crotch against my ass. His cock had harder and felt just as big as it had earlier. "So wet." The words flooded over me and I gripped his wrist of the hand that was down my panties. I tightened my grasp of his hand and shifted my hips in time with his fingers.

"Jamie," I moaned. My brother was fingering me. His big fingers stretching my hole, rubbing my clit and pushing my juices along my lips.

He humped my ass, and I felt the heat of his cock. I wanted him to fuck me properly. His fingers were bringing me so high, but I wanted his cock buried inside me, stretching me, fucking me until I begged him to stop.

His fingers didn't stop. He played with my pussy; he teased my nipple. It was fucking amazing, but I wasn't going to end there. I released his wrist and reached behind me to grab his pants. I tugged at the sweats, but they were stuck of his hard cock. His hand released my breast and helped me tug down his sweats, freeing his cock. With no to confine his hard cock it bounced up and rubbed against the soaking material of my panties.

I gasped; I was so close to having him inside me.

Jamie pulled his fingers from my pussy, and I cried with want, I didn't want him to stop. He wrapped his arm around my stomach and hooked his dripping fingers in the panties, he tugged them down my legs, and I let them drop onto the floor, before kicking them away.

He spun me around and grabbed my thighs to pick me up. I looked into Jamie's blue eyes as he placed me onto the island, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His cock rubbed against my folds; his bludging red tip was pushing at my entrance, ready to dive into me.

His eyes held the question, but neither of us dared to speak. He was giving me a chance to back out, to say no, and we would stop. But I couldn't. I didn't want to. I gripped the back of his head, held onto his arm and nodded.

The look of pure joy and desire that coated his face sent a rush through me. But nothing was better than the second his cock entered me. His throbbing head pushed into my hole and I called out his name. I could feel every inch as he sunk himself into my deepest point, every throb of his cock sent shock waves rushing over me, making it even better.

Our eyes stayed locked as he groaned, and my mouth fell open as he bottomed out. "Fuck," was all he managed to say.

I pulled him closer and whispered, "Fuck me." I needed it. "Please."

Nothing else was needed. Jamie pulled back enough that I felt the loss of him for a mere moment before he thrust back in. His throbbing member dove into every inch of me, pulling out wave after wave of pleasure, the intense need to have him buried in me forever overwhelmed me. This was it, nothing could be better than this.

I tightened my grasp and moaned. "Jamie! Harder, please."

He did as I asked, his strokes more powerful, his speed increasing. If the counter hadn't been stuck in place, I would have figured that it would tumble over. His powerful thrusts were almost pushing me across the counter.

His hand snuck up my stomach and pushed me to lay down across the top. His cock still inside me, he looked down at me as he gripped my hips and continued to thrust, never looking away.

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off, leaving me completely naked before him. He let out a growl as his eyes locked onto my chest. My breasts bounced with every thrust. I cupped them and proceeded to tease myself, I pinched and pulled at my nipples, and Jamie's eyes darkened at my actions.

"Jesus Christ, Amy!" Jamie's fingers dug in, almost painfully, to my hips and I couldn't help the shudder that ran through me.

My orgasm was closing in, and I could see the need building in him too. His cock was twitching inside me, expanding, ready to explode. I pinched my nipple hard and moaned. "Jamie, cum in me, please!"

He grunted, and her thrust faltered.

"Fill me with your cum!" I yelled.

"So, fucking tight," he grunted out. His last thrusts were hard and hit me in the right spot as it sent me crashing over the edge. Waves of euphoria struck me as my orgasm hit. "Amy!" he yelled as his first shot of cum squirted inside me. His cum coated my insides, and I felt every single drop fill me to the brim.

I lay on the counter. My heart thumping, my chest heaving, and my eyes focused solely on Jamie. He stared straight back; his blue eyes dark but full of something I had seen before but never understood. I reached for his hand, and he pulled me to sit up, his softening cock still buried inside me. His forehead leant against mine, and his hand reached up to stroke my cheek. "I love you," was all he said.

I couldn't help but smile. I gripped Jamie's face and did the one thing I hadn't done yet. I kissed him. I pecked his lips softly, testing the waters. I did it once, twice and then deepened it. I moved my lips against his and allowed him to take control. Playing with our tongues, I held onto him as I knew that while we may be brother and sister, Jamie was all I wanted. All I needed.

I pulled back from the kiss and said, "I love you too."

He pecked my lips again. "You're mine and only mine."

I nodded. "Yours." 

*

Thank you for reading! Make sure you check out part 2!

12