Reunited

Story Info
Her famous boyfriend comes home from a long tour.
3.3k words
4.28
8.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yamucha
yamucha
77 Followers

"Reunited"


Cleo rocked back and forth on her heels, waiting by the door as she tried her best to keep patient. It had been six months since she'd seen him in person. Half a year without touching him, feeling him.

Cleo's boyfriend, Ben, was a R&B singer who had made it pretty big in the past two years. He had the opportunity to go on a tour, but his team decided he had an image to maintain—and Cleo wasn't allowed to come along with him. But Cleo knew how much the tour would mean to Ben, it was his dream come true.

So the two of them had promised that they would wait for each other. Cleo had always supported Ben's music career since high school, even when Ben had dropped out to focus solely on music. And it had paid off, big time.

Cleo didn't have much ambitions, she was a simple girl who was satisfied with a simple life and supporting Ben, even if she wasn't publicly in the picture. In fact, she actually preferred it that way—she was much too shy to handle fame. She was content with working as a document translator, as it was a job fit for her—she was fluent in English and Chinese, and would get to work from home. It was perfect for her introverted self. She could work throughout the day before relaxing on the couch and binge on her favourite streaming site while snacking. She didn't need anything extravagant and fancy in her life—she was fine with simple.

But what wasn't anything simple about how much the two loved each other. The two were high school sweethearts and both found what they needed in each other. Ben was charismatic and creative—Cleo kept him grounded and was always there to give him realistic advice but still be supportive of him in every way. Ben was passionate about almost everything, always having so many great out-of-the-box ideas about music and life in general. Cleo loved that about him. She found it fascinating, and refreshing too.

Being without each other for half a year... It was hard for both of them. Ben missed how much of a neat freak Cleo was and how she would complain about how messy he'd leave a room before the two of them ended up cleaning anyway. Cleo missed the way Ben would unconsciously distract her while she was working, tapping out a rhythm on the table or humming to himself while he was doing something. They needed each other.

So, Cleo waited by the front door of their apartment, knowing Ben was going to knock at any moment. Her heart was pounding like a drum in her chest. I just need to relax, but I can't, she thought to herself. It's been half a year of just texting and video calling... And now he's finally back.

She finally heard a knock at the door and her head shot up, her eyes wide. She took a moment to take a deep breath and compose herself before unlocking the door, shakily reaching for the doorknob. She opened the door and looked up to see Ben, standing there with his deep brown hair sticking out from under his cap he was wearing backwards as he had one hand in one of his pockets, the other hand holding a bouquet of red roses.

He smiled broadly. "Hey," he casually said to her, as she only stood there and stared at him with wide eyes, as if she was in disbelief that he was actually here. Cleo immediately jumped into his arms and laughed as Ben was taken aback for a moment, but hugged her back tightly with a chuckle. Neither of them could be happier to finally be together again.

Cleo could feel her eyes tearing up. She rarely cried, she didn't like to cry... But being in Ben's arms after all this time overwhelmed her with emotions. "I missed you, Ben..." She whispered as a tear escaped her eye, sniffling into his shoulder. She missed how he smelled, like cigarettes and cologne mixed with the scent that was just purely him.

He stroked her soft black hair softly with a hand. "I missed you so damn much. You have no idea," he softly said before kissing her forehead, just holding her in his arms.

The two of them just quietly embraced each other, revelling in the comfort of finally holding each other after months. They spent their nights for months being lonely and they were finally able to hold each other in each other's grasp again. It was the longest they had went without being together—they had been dating since they were sixteen, and were able to move in together when they were twenty-one thanks to Ben's music career taking off.

Cleo finally pulled away and wiped her tears with her sleeves. She looked at the bouquet of roses. "Those are for me?" She asked him.

Ben shook his head. "Nah, I bought them for myself, actually. Thought I'd deserve some flowers," he playfully teased before handing them to Cleo. "Yes, of course they're for you."

Cleo sniffed the roses and smiled. "Thank you, Ben. They're lovely." Another thing about Cleo that Ben knew was that she was a sucker for roses.

Cleo took his hand and led him inside as he closed the door behind him. He took off his shoes and his jacket as Cleo went to go find the plastic vase she always used whenever Ben would buy her roses.

After Cleo was finished arranging the flowers in a vase, she set it on the counter in the kitchen, admiring how beautiful it looked with a dreamy sigh. Ben walked into the room and smiled at her, as she walked over to him and took his hand in hers. "C'mon," she said with a smirk before eagerly pulling him along down the hallway to their bedroom.

The two flopped back onto their bed, a shabby mattress on a cheap bedframe that creaked whenever someone sat down on it. "Ah, I missed the sound of that," Ben mused when he heard the infamous creak.

Cleo giggled. "So, you're finally back," she said as the two stared up at the ceiling, still holding hands. "Overall, how would you say the tour was?"

Ben exhaled deeply. "It was a lot of fun, so many amazing experiences... I just wish you were with me," he said, squeezing her hand. "I was thinking of you all the time."

She turned her head to look at him as he looked back at her and laughed. "What?" He asked. She lightly punched him in the arm playfully. "You're so fucking soft, jeez..." She scoffed, but the blush that rose on her face contradicted her tone. Ben rolled over so he was then on top of her, holding himself up with his arms on either side of her head. "You know you love it, though," he said with a smirk as she only chuckled softly in response.

Ben sighed again. "God, I can't even describe how much I missed you, Cleo," he said as he cupped her face with a hand and stroked her soft cheek with his thumb. "Some days on the tour I was feeling so shitty and all I wanted was to hold you and feel you in my arms. I knew that if only I had you with me, everything would have been perfect."

Cleo smiled coyly. "Well... We're both here now," she said, placing her hand over his that still held her face. "So... Why don't you show me how much you missed me?" She asked in the sweetest way.

Ben raised a brow and shifted his eyes with a smirk. "Damn, Cleo... I just got here and that's what's on your mind?"

Cleo averted her gaze from him as a blush began to creep onto her face. "I-I mean... I just really missed you and all..."

Ben chuckled and pressed a finger to her lips as she stopped talking. "It's on my mind, too."

Cleo looked back into his hazel eyes, seeing them glimmer with both endearment and desire. He used his finger to move a piece of Cleo's hair out of her face, leaning down to press his lips against hers, both of them feeling butterflies fluttering all throughout their bodies just from a kiss. The first kiss the two had shared in half a year, so tender yet filled with so much built up passion.

Ben had missed this, he missed kissing Cleo so much. He could never kiss another girl on tour, he could never kiss another girl period. There was no other woman who could compare to Cleo's soft lips that were always moisturized with mint chapstick. He could kiss her forever.

Cleo's eyes fell shut as the two continued to kiss, starting with slow and gentle kisses, cherishing just the small amounts of affection from each tender kiss they shared. Both of them could feel each other smiling into their kisses as they continued, both of Ben's hands moving to each side of her face to hold her head as their kisses grew more passionate.

The two continued to make out on their bed, the sounds of the broken springs in the mattress sounding with each slight movement along with their kisses and the air conditioning filled the room. Cleo gasped softly when she felt Ben's tongue press against hers as they shared open-mouthed kisses.

Ben's hands slowly moved down Cleo's body, feeling for her figure under her baggy T-shirt as his lips moved away from hers to kiss down her jaw to her neck, making her giggle softly and turn her head to the side to give him better access. His lips kissed and softly nipped and sucked on the skin there, making her gently sigh. His teeth sunk into her as she clutched at him and slightly whimpered at the pain before he suckled gently on the spot, as if apologizing for hurting her. Ben had marked her—she was his. His lips kissed their way back up, to her face again. "I fucking missed you so much," he whispered in her ear before lightly nipping at her earlobe as she mewled and blushed deeper, clutching onto him harder.

The two kissed each other again before he wrapped her legs around him. His hands moved under her shirt to caress her waist and hips as his thumbs pressed into her, tracing shapes into her skin as he playfully bit down on her lip. "Mmm, Ben..." Cleo said softly before Ben pulled away, gazing into her dark brown eyes with a smile. "Yeah, babe?"

Cleo gave him a little smile. "Protection?" Is all she asked, before Ben reached into his pocket, pulling out a packaged condom and waved it in her direction. She gave him a curious yet amused look. "You already came prepared, huh?"

Ben chuckled. "I told you, I was thinking the same thing as you," he said before kissing her. He sat up and pulled her up into his lap as she gasped softly. He reached for the bottom of her T-shirt before pulling it over her head, tossing it aside as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again. His hands reached for the waistband of her shorts, and she aided him in getting those off of her, too.

She slightly pulled away from him and tugged at his sweater. "Let's get this off of you," she said as she helped him pull it off from him and join her clothes on the floor. The two went back to passionately making out, kissing each other with thirsty open-mouthed kisses as if they couldn't get enough of the taste of each other's lips. They were addicted to each other. Being like this again to them was like finally being able to indulge in a dessert one went so long without.

Cleo softly gasped when she felt Ben's hand sneak inside her panties, as he smirked and pressed his fingers against her clit. "Ben..." Cleo gently spoke out as Ben held her against him, his fingers teasing her sensitive nub, rubbing it up and down and in slow, circular motions as she let out little whimpers and sighs of his name.

His hand moved, and she felt him slip two of his fingers inside her as she widened her eyes and gasped. He slowly pushed them all the way inside her before pulling them back, slowly fingering her as she blushed deeper and clenched her heat around his fingers. His fingers felt so fucking good inside of her, she had missed the feeling of getting fingered by her boyfriend she loved so dearly.

He continued to please her with his fingers before he pulled his hand from her, and she pouted in disappointment as if she wanted him to continue, but she knew that better things were yet to come. He pulled her panties from her, down her legs as she helped him get her out of them, her pussy freshly shaved, as if she had been anticipating this moment for so long.

Ben began to undo the drawstring of his sweatpants before pulling them down to his knees along with his underwear. He began to open the packaged condom. "Wanna help me out, babe?" He asked Cleo, and she nodded. After Ben got out the condom, Cleo helped him roll the condom on his erect length before returning to his lap. "You ready?" He asked her sincerely, and she nodded eagerly. "I've wanted this for so long."

"Me too," Ben said as he smiled and kissed her again. Cleo took her time to hold his erection and align herself with him, taking a deep breath before inserting himself through her wet folds as both of them sighed at the feeling of him entering her. Cleo slowly adjusted herself before slowly sinking down on his cock, clenching her teeth as her eyes fluttered closed. "Babe, I'm here," Ben reassured her as his hands were gripping her hips, guiding her.

Oh my God... It's been so long since we've been like this, I almost forgot how amazing it feels, both of them thought to themselves the more Ben filled her with his cock. His cock slid inside of her so effortlessly, as if their bodies were made for each other. Her moist cunt was practically swallowing him, and he bit down on his lip, gazing at her blushing face with pure lust.

Cleo wrapped her arms around Ben's neck again, beginning to move as she felt his stiff cock rubbing against her insides as she grinded down onto him, the both of them moaning in unison. His hands gripped her hips tighter as she slowly moved herself up and down on him, letting out high-pitched mewls as he raised his hips to thrust into her.

"Holy shit, Ben," Cleo moaned out as the two continued to fuck, picking up the pace as Cleo was practically bouncing up and down on Ben's dick while he kept his tight grip on her and kept rocking his hips as she rode him. Ben loved how cute Cleo looked when she rode him, she would always have the most adorable expression on her face. "You're so beautiful," Ben softly said as he admired his gorgeous girlfriend. He could get off just from seeing the expressions she would make.

The angle was perfect, as with each movement Cleo could feel the slight curve of his manhood hit certain places within her that would send a rush of euphoria through her body. He continued bucking upwards into her as she kept riding him, grinding down into him, feeling his dick deep within her, claiming her. Their foreheads pressed together as they kept letting noises slip from their lips as they made love.

Soon, Cleo felt Ben heaved up into a certain spot within her that made her moan wantonly as a jolt of pleasure ran down her spine. "Ah! R-Right there, Ben," Cleo whimpered out, as her boyfriend smirked, gripping onto her tighter as he heaved into the same spot again, making her hold onto him tighter as he began to pick up the speed and strength of his thrusts. He loved her so much, he didn't think anyone could love anyone or anything as much as Ben loved his beautiful girlfriend. He could easily have any beautiful celebrity that he wanted, but he only wanted Cleo. She was his true love, and he wanted nothing more than to give her as much pleasure as she needed at that moment.

"I love seeing you like this," Ben murmured as he continued to fuck her, the bedframe and mattress noisily creaking as he did. "You're so stunning, Cleo. I'm so lucky I got you all to myself."

"Nnn... I'm the lucky one," Cleo breathily let out in between her pants as she kept moving up and down on him, pleasing herself with his dick. "I have fucking Ben Allore as my boyfriend."

Ben chuckled. "And I have Cleo Yuen as my girlfriend, so I think we're both lucky," he said.

Both of them continued to fuck, feeling like they were both getting close to their climax. Cleo's moans were rising in pitch, her chest rising and falling as she panted out Ben's name over and over again, while Ben's nails were practically digging into Cleo's hips as his thrusts grew more rushed and clumsy. Their lips met again and engaged in a sloppy kiss.

"Babe, I'm getting so close..." Cleo breathed out, and seemed that Ben was right with her on that, too. "So am I, fuck..."

Both of them were getting closer and closer to their climax as Ben kept fucking into that same spot inside Cleo, and with one last plunge into her, she threw her head back and felt her body convulse as she cried out with pleasure, her orgasm completely overwhelming her as nothing but complete euphoria washed over her mind and body.

Ben soon followed, muttering a curse as he stopped his hips, his dick twitching within his girlfriend before he let out a deep groan, reaching his peak as the wave hit him hard, cumming into the condom within Cleo as his mind went completely blank, totally wiped with nothing but pure pleasure.

Both of them took their time to calm themselves down from their orgasm high as they caught their breaths. When both of them finally were brought back down to earth, Ben cupped Cleo's face in his hands and brought her in for a long, tender kiss.

"You alright?" He asked her when he pulled back, looking into her eyes with concern. Cleo nodded. "Yes, I'm fine... " She sighed dreamily before smiling. "God, Ben, that was..."

"Amazing, right?" He finished and she nodded in agreement. "It's been months, hasn't it?"

"It has," Cleo said as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'm so grateful that you're back. I love you so much."

Ben wrapped his arms around her, embracing her tightly. "I love you too, Cleo. I never want to leave without you ever again."

"And I never want to be alone for months without you again," she said as the two just sat there in each other's embrace, revelling in the comfort of each other. There was nowhere they would rather be than just being in each other's arms, basking in each other's pure yet passionate love.

"I don't know if I can do this touring thing without you again," Ben said with a sigh. "Next time, I'm going to demand from my team that you can come with me."

"You don't have to do that," Cleo said, but Ben shook his head. "I can't do it alone anymore. Not without my muse," he said as he smiled at her, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Promise you'll come with me next time?"

Cleo smiled back at him before kissing him. "Okay. I promise."


yamucha
yamucha
77 Followers