Reunited Ch. 01

Story Info
Finding Each Other.
4.7k words
4.2
20.5k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 of a new story, this one about two futanari friends who find each other after many years apart.

The tags are relevant to the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, threesome/group sex, futanari on futanari

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

Check my profile for how to get in contact with me!

*****

It was a brisk spring day, the throes of winter having not quite disappeared from the busy city. Cars rattled and honked their way through the traffic that plagued any center of urban living, providing a familiar, almost comfortable cacophony for its roaming inhabitants. Smartly-dressed workers and bundled-up shoppers navigated the maze of their fellow citizens and businesses alike, each focused on reaching their destinations. Sky-reaching towers of commerce lined the streets, occasionally interspersed by smaller shops and restaurants that catered to the people who worked nearby. Icy wind blew through these corridors, providing an extra burst of unwanted cold that could rattle a person down to their bones.

A lone woman zig-zagged her way through the crowds.

Amongst the other residents and tourists that littered the walkways, she didn't particularly stand out - taller than many, sure, but besides that she fit right in with the ambling masses. A black sweater covered her torso, forming around her large breasts and gripping her biceps tightly, swaying against her waist from the constant breeze. Gray, loose slacks adorned her legs, the fabric scratching together softly as she walked, her sneakers plodding against the hard sidewalk. Her head was turned down towards her feet, locks of dark, curled hair brushing against her cheeks; her brown eyes were on the smartphone in her mitten-gripped hands, her fingers struggling to tap out a message on its surface.

"Fuckin' touch screens..." she mumbled under her breath as she walked, narrowly avoiding bumping into those around her, the text she tried to send coming out in a mish-mash of jumbled nonsense. Glancing upward, she glared at all the people in her way, annoyed at the persistent foot traffic; she never did get used to how many others lived in these big cities! Side stepping a suited-man yelling loudly on his phone, the hazel-skinned woman shook her head before stomping towards the nearest building, leaning against its cold brick wall, taking shelter from the hurried hordes under the decorative awning sticking out from its roof. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm herself - the last thing she needed was the daily lack of manners others displayed to get to her.

She was on her lunch, a short one at that, and didn't have much time to grab something before heading back to work. A Chinese spot that was a local favorite was her planned place to pick up some food, but at this rate she didn't know if she could make it there and back in time. Checking her phone again, she made a mental note of the remaining minutes; fuck, it would be close but she might be able to swing it, especially if she got lucky and the establishment wasn't too busy. Shaking off her irritation, she squared her shoulders and marched back into the nearly-impenetrable throngs, prepared to elbow anyone out of her way to satiate her hunger, others be damned. Her mind wandered as she began her journey once again, thinking of who she could relieve her stress on once she was off work - maybe that cute little redhead she gave her number to at the gym last week.

The streets of the city always felt like a labyrinth, navigating them an arduous process in itself, stopping several times just to check street signs or her phone, something that was necessary but time consuming, was the norm. After what felt like an hour, she finally made it, only to see the one thing she didn't want to witness: a line. Huddled in an unorganized row was at least a couple dozen people, who went out the door and wrapped around the building, almost intersecting with the fast food-waiting group next to it. The woman threw her head back and let out a defeated cry, drawing some sideways glances from those around her. Looking at the blockade separating her from her delicious goal with despair, she was left with no choice to go hungry or eat the same shit she worked with everyday. She made one last attempt to try and find something nearby that might save her from her fate, until she was interrupted by someone bumping into her, some fucking blonde bi-- wait, was that who she thought it was!?

The tall woman spun on her heels, nearly knocking over someone carrying armfuls of shopping bags, and yelled a name over the noisy masses.

...

"God it's fucking hot!"

The midday sun shone high overhead, emanating an intense heat that washed over the small town. It was an oppression the rural community was used to, a regular occurrence during the long summer months. Loose clothing and hats were worn in abundance, and the sounds of children riding bikes and splashing in pools filled the air. Even though the sidewalks sizzled from the temperature, numerous people, young and old alike, wandered the streets, enjoying the dry season, glad to be done with the constant downpours and harsh snowfall that ended only weeks ago; amongst the wandering individuals, two young ladies headed through a certain neighborhood at a leisurely pace, talking and fanning themselves as they went.

"I should have brought sunscreen," one whined in response to her friend's exclamation, shielding her eyes from the bright rays, somehow almost ghostly in appearance despite the climate, "I didn't know we'd be walking so far."

Both were dressed in a way that befit the brutal warmth. Baggy shorts and tank tops adorned their bodies, their sandals slapping against the concrete as they walked. Chipped coloring painted the nails on their bare toes, plastic and fake metal bracelets jangling on their wrists as they walked. One of the girls had a phone out, turned to its side with its keyboard sticking out, and was rapidly texting, the other staring at her feet. Clicking the phone shut, the first youthful woman put it in her short's pocket, stopping suddenly before a house that didn't stand out at all amongst the rows of suburbia; the other nearly tripped as she came to a halt as well, not expecting their journey to finish at that moment.

"Quit complaining - I think this is the house," the formerly-phone-wielding of the pair spoke, looking at her much-short companion, "pretty sure this is where Jenny lives."

The smaller of the two brushed a strand of messy blonde hair from her face, adjusting her large round glasses as she did.

"Wait, Jenny? Jenny Smith? I thought she was--"

"Just turned eighteen last month!" the first girl interrupted, smiling, showing a row of straight white teeth that contrasted against her darker skin, "She's even younger than you, Cass."

"Oh..." Cassandra muttered, "well I guess you'd know that better than me."

She looked up from behind her large bespectacled eyes at their destination, their light blue pigment shining in the light.

"You're sure this is the right house Lisa?"

Rolling her eyes, Lisa pulled out her phone, unflipped it, blowing a strand of curly black hair out of her face she did, and reread the text sent to her.

"Yes I'm sure," she held out the device to her friend, "see? I even double checked for you."

Her eyes studied the device carefully before she finally relented

"Ok ok, I believe you."

"Good! Now let's get going."

The duo walked up to the house side by side, Lisa guiding them. She strode confidently up the walkway, her partner-in-crime trudging behind her; in contrast to the taller of the two girls, Cass had her head down again and hands in her pockets, a normal stance she took when she was in public. As they reached the front door, Lisa paused and reached towards her shorts, adjusting a hidden object that revealed itself to be a tubular bulge that dented the front of her bottoms. Cassandra didn't follow her lead. Raising a hand to knock and announce their arrival, the taller of the two was stopped before her knuckles could connect with the wooden barrier blocking them from their goal.

"Uh Lisa, before we go in," Cassandra spoke up, her voice squeaking out quietly, "I have a question.

Lisa sighed.

"What is it now?"

"Um, well, do you think I could go first this time?"

"Oh? You wanna take the lead for once?"

"It's just that, well, I'm going away for college in a couple weeks, and this might be the last time we get to do this for a while so I thought..."

"Thought you might not have to get sloppy seconds for once?"

Lisa raised an eyebrow at her friend.

"Um yeah, I guess. I just thought a change might be nice..."

"Well you know the rules: biggest goes first!" Lisa laughed, "But since you put it that way... maybe we'll do things differently this time."

She winked at Cass and turned to the door, knocking on it loudly...

...

"Cassandra!"

The target of her shout didn't turn around, slipping away instead through the crowd. Her appetite momentarily forgotten, the darker-toned woman hurried after her, coming close to knocking over several people around her. Eyes zeroed-in on her target, she snaked her way through the mob, reaching out with one hand as she moved, using it as a way for her to grab the person of her interest, while also creating an indicator that people should get the fuck out of her way. She almost had to break out into a sprint to get within arms-reach, her fingers brushing against the woman's back; she still didn't turn around. Seemingly ignored, she called out once more.

"Cass! Cass! It's me, Lisa!"

The person, who she had presumed was Cassandra, stopped suddenly, Lisa nearly barreling into her in her haste; turning around, the sight of her face confirmed Lisa's suspicions were true. Those sparkling blue eyes she hadn't seen in over a decade looked back at her from behind a pair of glasses -- although they were much smaller, more professional than the woman had worn in the past -- studying her, narrowing for a second before going wide. Her thin pink lips matched the rest of her expression, opening in surprise at the sight of someone she hadn't seen in so long. She reached out and caressed her fingers against Lisa's still-outstretched hand, as if to confirm she was real.

"L-Lisa? Is that really you?"

There it was, the same soft voice that she used to hear everyday. Cass looked the same, but still so different. Her blonde hair was a lot longer than it used to be, and she had it twisted up into a neat bun, several loose strands dangling against her cheeks. Cassandra was just as pale as she'd always been, no doubt due to the colder climate of the big city compared to their little hometown. She was dressed very well; a clean, white blouse, a long black shirt with buttons down its side, and a pair of black heels completed her ensemble. Lisa did note, somewhat smugly, that she still wasn't as tall as her even in her lifted shoes. The closer she looked, the more she noticed more and more changes in her friend that had occurred over the past decade or so.

Cassandra had filled out very nicely, that much was clear. A pair of large breasts pressed the front of her top out, an attractive contrast to the flat figure she possessed in the past. Her skirt was equally as distended around her hips, giving her an almost matronly looking figure. She was still pretty skinny, but it was clear the years had been kind to her. It was obviously the girl she had grown up with, just more filled out and womanly, something that was almost shocking to Lisa, who had known her to be a twiggy little thing for more than half of her life. She couldn't help but let her eyes drift down towards her former-friend's clothed groin; it seems she was just as modest as she was when they were younger! Regardless of the changes, the blonde was exactly who she thought she was.

It was really her, and it was really Lisa.

"It is. It's me, Cass." Lisa paused, thoughts going wild, a flood of nostalgia hitting her, "I, wow, I didn't know you lived in the city."

"Jesus. I almost didn't recognize you..." There was a momentary flash of emotion across the blonde's features, one Lisa couldn't place, "And yeah, I do. Been here for a few years, but I travel a lot for work."

"I can't believe we haven't run into each other before! But I guess this place is pretty big."

Cassandra chuckled.

"That it is. I didn't realize you'd moved out here either. Do you work nea--"

She paused, her cut-off question setting something off in her brain, checked her wrist, a fancy black watch adorning it, and shook her head as she read the time.

"Shit, Lisa, I'm sorry I gotta go. I'm running late for an important meeting."

"I'm working right now too, on my lunch actually," she replied, nodding in understanding, "but we need to catch up girl! It's been too long!"

"We do." Cass's smile grew, "Actually, if you don't have plans later, do you wanna grab dinner tonight? I'm free after six or so."

"I'd love to! Let me get your number and I'll text you so we can make plans!"

The long-lost companions quickly exchanged numbers, putting them into each other's phones; Lisa did note with some jealousy as she took off her mittens that Cassandra's was the newest model, and was free of scratches or cracks unlike her own. They made a bit of small talk as they did, neither eager to return to their places of employment. As they gave back their respective devices, Cass's hand lingered against Lisa's for a moment longer than it needed to, their fingers rubbing against each other. Lisa raised an eyebrow at her, causing the blonde to blush ever so slightly.

"Sorry, it's just really good to see you again Lisa," she paused before continuing, "I really can't believe you're here. I've missed you."

"Awww I missed you too Cass!" Lisa clapped her friend on the shoulder, almost causing her to fall over, "I'll see you tonight?"

"It's a date!"

Eyes going wide at her own exclamation, the blonde excused herself and turned around, hurrying away. Lisa chuckled at her friend's awkwardness; some things never changed. Taking a deep breath, she put her hands in her pockets and looked up at the cloudy sky; this day took an unexpected turn, but a welcome one. She walked away without thinking, mind set adrift once more, and then stopped in her tracks almost as quickly as she'd started. Fuck! Checking her phone again, she cursed under her breath - more time has passed talking to Cassandra than she'd realized!

So much for grabbing a bite...

...

"Heyyyy Lisa! Wasn't sure if you were gonna show u-- wait, who is this?"

Lisa smiled at her and nudged Cass.

"I told you I was bringing a friend, Jenny."

She eyed Cassandra.

"Yeah but I didn't know you meant her!"

Cassandra looked up at the person speaking about her nervously, barely lifting her head. Straight black hair, a small button nose, large plump lips. She was dressed as casually as she and Lisa were, a loose-fitting tank top and a pair of daisy dukes barely covering her body, tan skin showing in spades that looked as smooth as polished marble. Her melon-sized breasts jostled under her top as she spoke, clearly having gone braless in the comfort of her own home. Jenny Smith was hot in a popular-cheerleader type of way, which was fitting because that's exactly who she'd been before graduating. Cass could feel her cheeks grow red and her shorts fit a bit tighter at the sight of her.

"Um, h-hi Jenny. Thank you fo--"

"Don't worry, she's like me," Lisa cut off her friend without a thought, "mostly."

She winked at the teen girl, who blushed a little at the meaning behind her words.

"A-Alright, I guess that's fine. Why don't you guys come in?"

"Thanks, it's hot as hell out here!"

Lisa strode in confidently, Jenny leading the way, Cass following quietly behind the pair. The two women in the lead started talking immediately, inquiring about each other's summer and what they'd been up to since graduation. Jenny led them to the kitchen, having offered Lisa something to drink during their short trek through the home's halls. The house was nice, their host's family clearly well to do, and more importantly, seemed otherwise vacant. Reaching the kitchen Jenny opened the fridge and tossed the taller of the pair a water bottle, ignoring Cassandra completely. Before she could ask about a drink for herself, Lisa interrupted her once again.

"Anyone else home?"

"Nope!" Jenny grinned at her, "My parents are at a business retreat in the mountains! Won't be home for another couple of days."

"Nice, so we have the house all to ourselves?"

"Yeah, my older sister is away at college. So it's just us... three."

"You um, you have a very nice house!" Cassandra managed to interject, trying to be polite.

"Oh, thanks." Jenny regarded the blonde with little interest, "so what do you guys wanna do?"

"You know what we wanna do!" Lisa laughed, leaning against a counter, "Want to show us to your bedroom?"

There was a pregnant pause. Lisa looked at the raven-haired teen expectantly while Cassandra fiddled with her own fingers quietly. Jenny looked from her chocolate-complexioned guest's face, down to her bulging crotch, and then back up at her grinning features. Her eyes momentarily flashed towards the meek blonde, noting suspiciously that the same bulge wasn't present in her own shorts. Taking a long drink from her own bottle, she sighed heavily as she threw the plastic into a nearby trash can. Lisa continued to ogle her, licking her lips as she watched her wobbling tits.

"Uh yeah, sure. Follow me..."

...

"So you work in a restaurant?" Cassandra inquired, jabbing her fork at her bowl of leafy greens.

After a long day for both of them, they met up just as they planned. Cassandra had picked the place, living in the city for longer than Lisa had and therefore more familiar with what restaurants were actually worth eating at in the area; it was a nice, not-quite upscale eatery, but one that was definitely above average in quality. Lisa had rushed home to change, putting on some jewelry and a more comfortable, long-sleeve button up, while her friend wore the same outfit she had seen her in earlier, her business attire appropriate for the atmosphere. They were currently picking at their starter-salads and sipping from glasses of wine as they caught up on over a decade of each other's lives they had missed out on.

"Mmm kinda," Lisa covered her mouth with a hand as she spoke, a crouton crunching between her teeth, "I sort of help manage a few in the area, and go where I'm needed. It was why I moved here in the first place actually. Transferred."

"Interesting, I don't think I ever pictured you doing something like this."

"Oh?"

"I always thought you'd be a personal trainer or a bodybuilder when we were growing up!"

Lisa threw her head back and laughed.

"That's pretty funny Cass. I thought about the whole trainer thing, but they don't make great money." she took a sip of her wine, "Honestly this wasn't where I thought I'd be either, but it kinda fell into my lap."

Cassandra leaned forward, clearly actually interested in her friend's career choice.

12