Reunited Pt. 03

Story Info
Sister drives back to LA, Brother comes along.
5.8k words
4.63
16.3k
46
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of Reunited. This is the third part in the series.

Summary: Amy has to head back to LA to get her life sorted out; Jamie decides to tag along for the drive.

All characters are over the age of 18.

*

Part 3

I couldn't stop. I was addicted to my brother, and he seemed to be just the same with me. I had shown up on his doorstep five days ago after finding my ex fucking another chic; Jamie was the only person I wanted to see, so I drove from San Francisco to Los Angeles to see him. My trip down led to not only making up with my brother, whom I hadn't seen for seven months but expanding our relationship well beyond that of a typical sibling relationship. And by that, I mean my brother bends me over the back of his couch and fucks me while we watch TV, or Jamie likes to take me on the kitchen counter after we've eaten. Still, my favourite is waking him up in the morning or the middle of the night but sucking his big fat cock until he explodes in my mouth.

The relationship was still new, and it was difficult for us to keep our hands to ourselves. Leaving Jamie's apartment had only happened a handful of times, but we made sure to return as quickly as possible. Yesterday had been particularly bad. We needed to few things from the grocery store, so we pulled on some clothes and headed out. I was so worked up by the time we got back to the apartment; we didn't even make it inside. Jamie fucked me up against his front door, where any of his neighbours could have walked outside and caught us. No one did, thankfully, as I didn't know if either of us would have been able to stop, but the idea of being caught had just made it hotter.

But today was different. The day after I had shown up at Jamie's, I called my boss to let her know the situation. I didn't tell her about the part where I had fucked my brother, obviously, but I did tell her that my ex was an ass and I just needed a breather. My time was up, and I needed to head back to San Francisco for my job. I was driving back later this afternoon and would be moving back in with my parents until I sorted everything out.

I had decided that I needed to be with Jamie. The revelation that I loved my brother as a lover on top of loving him as my brother made me want to be as close to him as possible. The plan was to either get a new job in LA or see if I could transfer. I worked at an art gallery in San Francisco as a curator. I knew the owner of the gallery had many all over the country, and there was one in LA. If I could get a transfer, it would make the move easier. The only other thing I had to deal with was packing up all my stuff that was still currently in the apartment I shared with my ex, Mark. The idea of having to face him again wasn't high on my list; I had even told him that I would let him know when I was coming, so I didn't have to see him. Still, he was the type of guy who would just make sure he was there anyway.

I wasn't leaving Jamie's until around one. The plan was to make it to the parents' house by dinner; I did have to go to work tomorrow. Jamie had changed his week around, pushing all clients back or having George, his assistant slash friend, do the job instead. He had made sure nothing would interrupt our time together.

The apartment smelt like curry. As a teen, Jamie found that he liked cooking, he watched videos online, even took a few cooking classes, and now made the best food I had ever tasted. Put mum's home cooking to shame. For my last day with him, Jamie was going a little overboard and had treated me like a queen. He woke me up at nine by eating me out before taking me at a slow pace. I enjoyed the rough sex, the quickies, but having him take his time and cover every inch of me with kisses and bites, thrusting at a pace that wasn't so slow that I was bored, but the perfect rhythm that kept me just on edge had been incredible. He had also drawn me a bubble bath and had me enjoy it while he made me breakfast. After breakfast, on the counter, we fucked again. Then we lounged around on the couch. Three episodes of Criminal Minds with the occasional orgasm made for a great morning.

I had made the joke that I would be pregnant by the end of the day if we didn't stop, but Jamie seemed to like the idea of my child growing inside of me. We both knew the risks that came about for a child born from our relationship like ours, and neither of us would take that chance, but it was still nice to think about.

It was almost twelve-thirty, and I was stretched out across the sofa. I only had on Jamie's t-shirt, nothing else. Panties seemed pointless because Jamie would just keep pulling them off, and the t-shirt was only there so that Jamie would focus on our lunch. Curry had been his idea, and I did love Indian food, so he had jumped up after our last romp and started cooking. It was delightful sitting with my feet hanging over the back of the couch, another episode of Criminal Minds on, and Jamie standing in the kitchen. He had pulled on some shorts but was moving about with his chest bare and a tea towel over his shoulder.

I smiled at him as he glanced up at me. "What's going on in that mind?" he asked.

I said, "I was just thinking how domesticated you are."

He snorted. "I suppose I could be your boy toy." He winked. "You earn enough that I could just stay at home while you worked all day, then a night make sure that you were thanked for your provisions by fucking you until you passed out."

Just him mentioning that he would take me in such a way got me going. I bit down on my lip and said, "Or maybe I could stay home. Send you pictures of myself naked in our bed, or maybe I'd finger myself and send you the video."

Jamie paused his actions and put down the knife. "You're a tease."

I giggled. "Takes one to know one."

He shook his head but couldn't keep his smile away. He went back to cooking, and I just watched.

I didn't want to go, not yet anyway. The last few days had been so blissful for us that I didn't want reality to come back and ruin my mood. Jamie made me happy, and the idea of being away from him for so long hurt. And it wasn't just the sex. Between our turns of pleasuring one another, we talked. There were silly conversations and serious ones, it was how we agreed on what to do next, but as we lay there in each other's arms, I realised that not a single one of the relationships I had ever had were as open and honest as I was with Jamie. I had believed that I had been happy with most of them until it ended, but no other man had made it feel so effortless.

I could be getting ahead of myself. It had been five days, and some would say it's our honeymoon phase, and it very well could be. But even before the sex, our relationship had always just flowed. We argued as every brother-sister did, but there was never a point that I could remember being mad at Jamie longer than a few hours. I couldn't stay away that long. All of this also made me notice that I had pushed down my feelings about being separated for seven months. I had been more depressed about it than I had ever understood, but I had squashed it under work and my relationship with Mark. I had built a dam that could have broken at any time, and it did. Just instead of being alone, Jamie was right beside me.

On our third night, we were curled up in bed. I snuggled in, my head against his chest, and the emotions just took over. I cried and cried, and all Jamie did was hold me. My body was wracked with grief, and it all just came out. When I managed to pull myself together, Jamie just continued to hold me, told me he loved me and that no one would ever keep us apart again. And I believed him.

Jamie finished the food and brought me over a bowl. I sat up, and Jamie pulled my legs over his lap. I smiled as his hand rubbed over my thighs before resting his arm on top while he ate. We enjoyed the food, and I tried to focus on the show. The food was terrific, and after we both finished, Jamie started rubbing my feet. Every action just made him better and better.

My phone sat on the coffee table and started to ring. I reached for it and frowned when Mark's name flashed. I groaned.

Jamie asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's Mark." I frowned at the phone.

"He has some nerve," mumbled Jamie, his eyes dropping down to focus on my feet.

I paused and figured I might as well get it over with; there was only so long that I could ignore him. I answered the phone and put it on speakerphone. "What do you want, Mark?" I said.

"Well, that's one way to answer the phone," he said.

I glared at my phone, wishing I could throw something at him. "Yeah, well, I don't particularly like answering the phone when it's cheating assholes on the other line."

Mark didn't respond instantly. I heard him shift on the other line before he sighed.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"For you to come and get your crap," he snapped back.

"I will, next week." I pulled my feet from Jamie's grasp and sat up. I moved over and sat down on his lap. Jamie wrapped his arms around me and pressed a kiss to my head. It was comforting.

"No, tomorrow. Victoria is moving in, and I would like your shit gone."

I couldn't believe his nerve. Five days and he was already having his whore move in. I know I had quickly come to realise that my feelings hadn't been as deep for him as I initially thought. Still, you would think sharing your life with someone for two years would actually mean something. "That the red whore you were fucking?"

"Yes. Unlike you, she actually knows how to enjoy herself."

I wanted to kill him. Jamie's nose brushed my cheek, and he whispered, "If only he knew how naughty you were." He kissed my cheek.

I smirked. I had enjoyed the sex with Mark; it had been decent enough. But it hadn't been like we shared an active sex life, not for lack of trying on my end; Mark just never seemed interested. It all made sense now, of course.

"Pick up your shit tomorrow, or I'll just dump it on the street," said Mark.

"Fine, you better not be there," I said.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want." The call disconnected, and I couldn't have been gladder.

I threw the phone to the other end of the couch and snuggled into Jamie's chest. "Fucking asshole," I mumbled. "That whore is already moving in, didn't take him long."

Jamie chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

He smiled and lifted my chin to look up at him. "Sweetheart, we did the same thing."

I went to argue but stopped. Jamie was right. I was moving in with my brother, who I was now fucking. "I didn't fuck you before, though, only after I ended it with that asshole," I said.

Jamie nodded. "Very true."

"Although, I wish it had been him walking in and finding you take me from behind." I cupped the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss.

Jamie moaned against my mouth and pulled me around in his lap. My knees fell either side of his legs, allowing him to slide his hands up my bare thighs, under the shirt and grabbed my bare ass cheeks. He squeezed them and pulled my body flush against his. "I'm sure we could arrange something like that," he mumbled against my lips.

I smiled and pulled back. "Oh, really?"

He nodded. "How about I come with you to San Fran and help you pack up your stuff. Then I can fuck you in the old bed, and you can enjoy knowing that Mark will have to sleep in a bed that your brother fucked you in."

I kissed him again. If he came with me, it would be even better. No separation, he would be with me to face Mark, and if Mark wasn't there, I could take him up on his offer. The idea also popped into my mind that if we stayed with our parents, then we could be very sneaky and have sex while our parents slept down the hall. Again, the thrill of almost being caught got me horny.

"Is that a yes?" he asked.

I nodded. "Absolutely. But you have to promise me one thing?"

"Anything." He kissed me softly again.

"If we do run into Mark, don't punch him."

Jamie pulled back and frowned at me. I knew that Jamie was protective; he always had been as my older brother. But there had been a few incidents where his overprotectiveness got violent. If he did clock Mark for being an asshole, which was a strong probability, then Mark would probably try and press charges. I didn't want to deal with him any longer than I had to.

"Why would I do that?" Jamie asked.

"Because I know you, and since I showed up the other day, you have at least thought about knocking him on his ass more than ten times," I said.

"Only because he deserves it."

I nodded. "I'm not saying Mark doesn't. What I am saying is that if you punch him and then he presses charges, then both of us will have fallen to his level."

Jamie sighed and dropped his head back onto the couch. "Fine. I promise."

I smiled widely. "Thank you, big brother."

"How thankful?" He smirked at me and pushed his hips up to rub his crotch against mine. His cock wasn't fully hard, but it didn't take much to get him going; I guess we both had sexual urges that were in constant overdrive.

I slid down his knees and onto the floor. Kneeling in front of him, I said, "Big brother, would you like your little sister to show you how grateful she is?" I slid my hands up his thighs, over his shorts, to grab the waistband of his pants.

Jamie nodded. "Absolutely."

I gave him a flirty smirk and tugged down his pants. He lifted his hips to allow them to slid down, and I watched gleefully as his cock popped up, growing harder just from my gaze. With his shorts removed, I slipped between his legs and wrapped my hand around the base of his cock.

"Suck a pretty cock big brother has," I said. I ran my hand up the length and leant forward to place a small kiss on the base. "So big and delicious." I licked my lips and smiled as I heard Jamie's breath quicken. I swirled my tongue around his length, slowly moving my way up his long thick length until I reached his head. At the top, a few drops of precum were already spilling over. I pushed my thumb over the tip, spreading his cum over him.

Jamie moaned. "Suck big brother's cock."

I wrapped my lips just around the tip and sucked, my tongue licking around the leaking end.

Jamie gasped; his hands moved up to slid into my hair. "Please, little sister, don't tease."

I kissed the head and said, "Never."

Wrapping my mouth around his length, I swallowed him down. Jamie groaned, and his grip tightened as I relaxed my throat and took him all the way in. My mouth reached the end, my nose touching his pubic hair. I licked all over before pulling back up. I bobbed my head at a steady pace, not too fast, not too slow. I wanted to get Jamie all worked up, seeing his eyes haze over with lust and desires, and how he would just take control always resulted in explosive orgasms.

Jamie's hands gripped my hair and began to increase my speed. His hips moved in sync, and moan after moan was falling from his mouth. "Amy, fuck."

I ran my teeth very gently along his length.

He grunted. "Hot little mouth, almost as good as your pussy."

I hummed my enjoyment at his words. The vibrations pulling another moan. I looked up at him and smiled around his cock. His head was thrown back, his mouth wide open. Seeing Jamie enjoying himself made me want to continue forever; however, my pussy had started dripping as soon as I had taken him into my mouth and now wanted a turn.

I pulled back and released his cock. Jamie opened his eyes to look at me and reached out to pull me into his lap. Our lips found each other, and Jamie kissed me hard, his hands gripping my thighs, his cock rubbing against my legs. I grabbed his cock and lined him up with my pussy before sliding down the length.

I moaned, along with Jamie, into our kiss as his cock filled me. His length throbbed inside of me and rubbed against my walls. I enjoyed the sensations of him inside me just before a moment before I broke the kiss, gripped one of his shoulders with one hand and placed the other behind me on his leg. I lifted my hips before thrusting myself back down onto him.

He grunted, and his fingers dug into my hips. "Fuck me!"

I moaned. "I thought I was."

Jamie smiled at me. "Yes, you are." Keeping his hold firm, he helped me move. I had lost count of how many times we had done this now, but I couldn't get over the incredible feeling as his cock filled me. Every thrust buried so deep into me, hitting that perfect spot again and again, and with the angle of me straddling Jamie's lap, his cock constantly rubbed against my clit. It just pushed me closer and closer to the edge.

"Fuck," I cried as Jamie's thrust jabbed his cock right into my g-spot. "I'm so close."

Jamie grunted and rolled us over. My back hit the couch, and Jamie grasped my thighs, pulling them around his waist. With his knees holding him up, he used the added support to thrust even harder into me. "Cum on my cock, little sister."

"Jamie!" I cried. My orgasm hit, causing my pussy's walls to clamp around Jamie's cock, even more, gripping him and sending him over the edge too. His cum spilt into me, filling my hole. Only when he finished cumming did Jamie stop. His head dropped onto my shoulder, and his hands released my thighs and slid down them to wrap around me.

"Did I say that I was thankful?" I asked.

Jamie chuckled. "Very much." He lifted his head and kissed me.

*

We made it into my car, somehow.

Jamie seemed to make every decision based on how distracting he could be. After fooling around on the couch for a little while longer, I jumped up to shower. I had kept Jamie out, knowing neither of us would be able to keep it simple. The plan had been to shower, pack up the rest of my stuff and for Jamie to also pack a bag and then hit the road. We had a five-hour drive back to San Francisco, and I wanted to get there as soon as possible.

I had managed to shower and get dressed, but it didn't take long before packing was forgotten, and Jamie had his head between my legs. It took way too long to get everything together and down to the car. Jamie had considered himself funny and seemed to enjoy the stink eye I kept giving him. But as I started the car, Jamie in the passenger seat, I was excited to get on the road.

It was a little odd how excited I was. If anything, I should have been dreading going back. The plan was to pack up my stuff from the apartment and have it sent to Jamie's, which would soon become ours, and then I could work out the issue with my job. I think the excitement came from the idea of our future. Soon we would be living together and wouldn't have to worry about being separated.

The afternoon traffic wasn't kind. The five-hour journey went smoothly all the way until we found heavy traffic. Cars were backed up bumper to bumper, and our speed was down to almost nothing.

I sighed heavily and turned down the radio. "Can you see if we can take a different route?" I asked Jamie.

He was scrolling on his phone with one hand; the other was resting on my thigh, his fingers gently caressing my skin. "I am," he said. He scrolled for another minute and said, "We can take route 152."

I frowned. "That takes longer," I said.

He shrugged. "Well, then we stay here."

I huffed. My car beeped at me and glanced down; the fuel light was on. "I need fuel; when's the next stop?"

Jamie's face turned into a blinding grin; amusement lit his face. "Beyond all the traffic," he chuckled. "Or we can jump off on 152, and it's just down the road."

"You're enjoying yourself too much," I said.

He chuckled again. "I can't help myself. Watching your little nose twitch when you get annoyed is adorable." He bonked me on the nose with his finger and leant across the gearbox to kiss the corner of my mouth.

"Careful, big brother. Or that will be the only part of me you'll be watching for a while." It was an empty threat. I think we both knew at this point that I was just as horny as he was. I glanced down at my fuel light and decided to take the exit. It was a longer journey to get to the parent's home in the end, but I didn't want to run out of fuel on the highway.

12