Reunited with Cousin Betty

Story Info
Betty needed Jack to make her feel safe.
2.8k words
4.33
31.9k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
je71sox
je71sox
377 Followers

Growing up I didn't have it easy. My mom wasn't close to her family and she was an alcoholic. My neighborhood was a bad, violent, with a lot of gang and drug activity. Because my home life was filled with drunk rages by my mother, I fit right in with my surroundings.

On occasion, I would go visit my uncle Fred and spend time with him and his family in the suburbs. Fred was married to Jackie and they had a daughter, my cousin Betty. Betty and I were both only children and were like brother and sister growing up. Even though we lived in different cities we dealt with the same stuff at home. Betty would tell me that Fred could just explode out of no-where and when he did he would take it out on her and her mother. I remember always wanting to protect Betty but I couldn't because I was just a kid.

In my teenage years, I ended up becoming a violent street kid who had a reputation of being a tough kid. My reputation even reached Betty's town and while she was in high school I would drive out to pick her up from school just to send a message to anyone who thought about bothering her. My uncle and his wife didn't want Betty to have anything to do with me because, as they would tell her "Jack is not a good person and under no circumstances are you allowed to associate with him, EVER!"

As I grew older I got out of the street life and ended up becoming a mechanic. I straightened my life out for the most part. Because of my childhood, I didn't trust anyone so it was hard to maintain a relationship. So, as you can guess I lived alone with no kids and just went to work and paid my bills.

When I turned 40 I got a friend request on Facebook from my cousin Betty. I thought "WOW! I wonder how she has been? I haven't seen or heard from her since we were teenagers." I accepted the request and looked to see if she was online and luckily, she was.

"Hey Betty, how are you? Long time no talk."

"Hey Jack! I'm good. How are you? Yes, long time! Are you still living in Providence? I live in Maine now with my mother. We don't talk to my father and haven't in years. We finally got away from him and his abuse 20 years ago. My mom has been sick over the past 7 years and I'm stuck taking care of her."

"Yes, I'm still in Providence. Sorry about your mom. Just so you know I don't speak to anyone in our family. I straightened my life out and I'm doing well. Glad you are too and I'm sorry I didn't protect you more when we were younger."

"Don't be sorry it wasn't your fault and you had it worse than me."

Betty and I exchanged cell numbers and ended up talking for hours. Most of the conversation was sad, she had gone through years of abuse from her father and hadn't been able to shake the damage it caused. Betty told me she suffers from anxiety and depression and doesn't drive and hasn't left Maine since she and her mother moved there. Her mother still doesn't allow her to have a life using her illness to keep Betty close.

We would talk a few times a week about how we needed to see each other and reconnect. This went on for about two years, we would call when we got angry, depressed, and most importantly to make fun of our personal lives or lack of them.

I called Betty when I decided I was going to take a few days off next month. I told her if she wanted I would "drive to Maine and we could get dinner and go to a movie or at least see each other after all these years?"

"That would be awesome! I feel bad you'll be driving all the way up here and then have to drive all the way back though. I'd invite you to stay here for the night but you wouldn't want to deal with my mother."

"I think I'm going to rent a hotel room, I don't want to drive back it's a four-hour drive."

As the weekend approached for my trip to Maine Betty's anxiety started kicking into overdrive. She was worried about how heavy she was and was her mother going to leave her alone so she could go out for once? That she was 42 years old and all she wanted to do was see her cousin after all of these years and not make me drive all the way up there just to have a miserable time.

I calmed her down by telling her "you're my cousin and it doesn't matter what you look like and let's just have fun finally getting to see each other after all these years. Deal?"

"YES, DEAL!"

I drove up and we agreed I would call her when I got settled in the hotel and she would come meet me there. I was looking forward to sleeping in the motel, I could leave it a mess and not have to clean up after myself for once.

I got to the motel and texted Betty to let her know the room number. The desk would give her a card to get in and that I was going to jump in the shower and get ready.

Betty was coming in just as I was picking clothes to wear. I only had a towel wrapped around my waist as she ran to me yelling "JACK! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAME!"

She gave me a huge hug and I hugged her back. I totally forgot that I was only in a towel and it almost fell off in front of her.

Betty said "oh shit, I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention." She then turned beat red as I walked away to the bathroom holding my towel up.

We decided to go to a diner she liked so it would be quiet and we could hear each other talk. After dinner neither one of us could figure out where to go or what to do for the rest of the night. I suggested a movie but Betty didn't want to do something where we couldn't talk. This made sense to me so I asked her if she wanted to just go to the hotel and order room service for desert and a movie on the tv?

"That's perfect." She said

As we were driving Betty said "we are a fucking mess and our parents did a number on us, huh? I wish I could just once feel normal, have a normal day where I could snuggle with someone and forget who I am and what I've been through. Know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I wish we could just snuggle up together and watch a movie, and forget all the bullshit we've gone through. If only it was that easy."

Betty's response surprised me because I wasn't being literal "we can do that; will you snuggle with me? I always felt safe with you around and then my parents wouldn't let me talk to you... If you don't mind snuggling up with my fat ass I think that's what we should do. Go to the fucking hotel, pick a movie, snuggle up and order room service for desert. Fuck that, THAT'S WHAT WE'RE DOING!"

I laughed and said "if you say so and that will help you feel better. We can even watch a chick flick if you want."

When we got to the hotel Betty asked "Do you have anything I could wear? Like shorts or sweatpants?"

I told her "All I brought was the shorts I usually wear but I have t-shirts if you want one?"

She took the t-shirt and went into the bathroom to change. When she came out I saw that the shirt went all the way down to her knees. Betty is short, I'd say she's about 5'1 with short dark hair, thick legs, a nice ass that was surprisingly big and round for someone her height, and now with no bra on I could tell she had really nice tits. She wasn't fat like she thought she was but she was a thick woman.

She picked a romantic comedy that I had never hear of and told me "OK, this is about me feeling normal for once in my life. Do you care if we lay down and I just put my head on your chest while we watch this movie?"

"No problem."

I really didn't feel anything about this because we both were just looking for normalcy that we never had. Even if we had to pretend to get that normalcy I was okay with that.

I laid down on the bed and Betty laid down next to me, she put her head on my chest, her arm and leg over me. We started watching the movie and it was horrible movie but I didn't say anything because she seemed comfortable, happy, and relaxed. I didn't want to ruin any of that for her, she deserved this moment.

I ended up being woken up by her saying "Jack, we both fell asleep. I can't remember when I just fell asleep like that. It's late though I should head home."

"Why don't you just stay? Sleep at the other end of the bed like we did when we were kids. It's a king size bed, there's enough room."

"Yeah, I think I will, that's a good idea and I really didn't want to leave. This has been an amazingly peaceful night. I gotta warn you though, I have sleep problems so I take medication and it makes me a heavy sleeper and I snore."

"Stay, that shit doesn't matter to me."

Once I turned the tv off to go to sleep Betty put her leg on me and asked me to scratch her leg because it was itchy. I started scratching her leg and then without thinking started rubbing it. After a few minutes, I started to getting hard so I stopped rubbing her leg and moved it off me. My dick was throbbing now and I was thinking "how the fuck did this happen?"

After laying there for a little while I rolled onto my side facing her and could hear her snoring. She was laying on her back with no covers on her and her legs were open. I sat up a little bit and just looked at her and said "Betty, are you awake?" I shook her leg and got no response. I kept shaking her leg and again, no response. I laid down on my side leaning on one hand and started rubbing her leg with my other hand. At first I just caressed her leg but the longer this went on the bolder I got. I started moving up closer to her panties.

I was getting closer and closer to her panties so I decided to sit up to get a better view. I pulled the t-shirt up over her hips. I started rubbing around her pussy not quite feeling brave enough, yet. Finally, I moved her panties to the side and started rubbing her slit with my finger. Betty was clean shaven and her pussy was reacting to everything because she was drenched. I was rubbing her clit and her body flinched and it startled me so I moved quickly and laid down next to her on her end of the bed.

I thought I woke her up but she didn't seem to be awake. So, I sat up again and got really bold by pulling her panties down. As I was getting them over her ankles Betty moved and opened her legs completely and started scratching her chest under the t-shirt causing it to move up exposing her tits. Betty was in front of me completely naked and vulnerable. I sat there thinking "what should I do?" My cock felt like the devil on my shoulder while my mind was the angel.

The devil won. I started kissing and licking up her thighs, I made it up to her pussy. I was slowly licking around her pussy, then started slowly putting my finger in her pussy. She was soaking wet, I licked her clit while my finger slowly went in and out of her. Her hips started to move in rhythm with my tongue and finger. I could hear her heavy breathing and then I noticed her hands clench the sheets almost ripping them.

"Jack, oh my God, that feels so good."

I briefly panicked realizing she was awake and knew what I was doing. I kept going and picked up the pace on fingering her pussy and was sucking on her clit. She was so into and wet from what I was doing her juices were drenching the bed. I started to slowly slip another finger in her ass, her pussy lubricated her ass and my fingers.

"MMMMM...JACK THAT IS AMAZING. I'M GOING TO CUM SOON...YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD...THANK YOU PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

I slipped my shorts off because when she started to cum I was going to slip my cock into her pussy. Right then I started to feel her explosion coming, I quickly got up and shoved my cock in her and started fucking her.

"Jack, I'M CUMMING!!! YOUR COCK IS IN ME! IT'S FUCKING MY PUSSY! YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER! MAKE ME CUM MORE! AH...MMMMM...PLEASE RIGHT THERE!"

Betty exploded, I could feel her heart pounding through her chest. I slowed down my pace and let her regain her composer. She whispered in my ear "I can't believe we're doing this. It's wrong but feels so good. I can't believe that your cock is inside of me and doing what it's doing."

"I'm sorry...do you want me to stop?"

"NO! please fuck me more. I love you and how you fuck me. I love how you make me feel. Your cock feels so good."

I turned her over and she got on her hands and knees so I could fuck her doggy style. I was slowly pushing my cock in her when I just pushed all the way in her. I started pounding her again and she was getting ready to cum again when I started putting my finger in her ass. I was pounding her and fingering her ass at the same time.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME JACK! I CAN'T TAKE IT! YOUR MAKING ME CUM AGAIN! I CAN'T KEEP MYSELF UP! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD YOU MAKE ME FEEL! OH FUCK!"

As she came I felt her legs give out and her body collapsed. My cock slipped out right when I was building up to cum. She was breathing heavily and said "OH My FUCKING GOD! I CAN'T MOVE YOU DESTROYED ME, IT FELT SO GOOD!"

I started rubbing my cock up and down between her ass cheeks. My dick then was positioned right at her asshole and I started pushing in. The head of my cock was in her asshole and I heard her moan. I asked her "are you OK?"

"Yes, I've never been fucked there before. Go easy it hurts."

I slowly kept pushing in until I was all the way in. I knew I wasn't going to last long, it was too tight. I started going faster and before I knew it I was pounding Betty's ass.

"Your cock is in my ass. You are fucking me in the ass. AH...OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NO I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY ASS! KEEP GOING AND BLOW YOUR LOAD IN MY ASS! PLEASE DON'T STOP TIL YOU CUM!"

I exploded in Betty. This time my body went weak and I couldn't feel my legs. I collapsed in weakness and exhaustion.

We laid there in silence for a little while when Betty said "I never feel safe, I've never felt safe my whole life. The only person that's ever made me feel safe has been you. I've always felt safe when you were around. I realized it the minute I saw you tonight and you have no idea what a turn on it is when someone makes you feel like no one and nothing can harm you. I wanted to fuck you the minute I felt no one could hurt me because you wouldn't allow it. Whatever you do don't feel like you did anything wrong tonight. I was going to fuck you tonight no matter what."

I said the first thing that came to my mind "No one will ever hurt you while I'm around. You never have to worry again, I'll never leave you again." I pulled Betty close to me and she put her head on my chest, wrapped her arm and leg around me squeezing me.

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

je71sox
je71sox
377 Followers