Rev. Sam's Wife

Story Info
Consultant helps minister and wife.
2.3k words
4.34
49.6k
58

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

Reverend Sam Davidson hired me as a consultant to help modernize and improve processes in the office and to support his goal of growing the church. To get started, he showed me around the church and introduced me to the staff who prepared the weekly bulletin, handled member relations, and accounted for church funds. That evening Rev. Sam invited me to his home for dinner so that we would have quiet time to talk.

I arrived dressed in a business suit to maintain his image of me as a professional. Rev. Sam greeted me and introduced me to his wife, Martha. The three of us began our evening with calm conversation in the living room before moving to the dining table, Martha excusing herself from time to time to check on the meal cooking in the kitchen.

My focus had been on Rev. Sam and the church assignment, but meeting Mrs. Davidson started to give me other ideas. She was taller than average with a modest breasts, slim hips and long legs. They were both in their later forties, I guessed. Martha's face was impassive, and she wore little makeup. She was classically beautiful, but she didn't do much to show off her beauty. Perhaps it was her training as a pastor's wife. Plain, almost, but a jewel in the rough.

She struck me as a woman of great potential and little experience, if you know what I mean.

If she was an underdeveloped and underappreciated wife, should I dare to even think about trying to fuck her? That's the thought that occupied my mind for the rest of the evening as we talked about pew seats and sermon topics and fund raising. Yes, yes, yes, but would I be able to fuck this minister's wife?

Over the next weeks, I visited Rev. Sam several times, and I saw Mrs. Davidson on some occasions. She was always dressed conservatively in blouses that showed no cleavage, long sleeves, and skirts or dresses that were always below her knees. The plainness of her appearance was strangely appealing, and I could only daydream about how to consult with her pussy.

So I largely gave up and forgot about it.

Then Rev. Sam asked me if I could meet with him via computer video. Sure, I told him. So later that day, we connected via our home computers. Rev. Sam wanted to go over suggestions I had been sending to him, and he had the paperwork with him next to his keyboard. From the video image, I could see that he was at a computer in his bedroom. A large bed and closet doors were visible behind him.

We were involved in a conversation that required Rev. Sam to turn aside to look at papers, and at that moment his wife walked into the room and wearing a robe. I immediately hit the record button on my video.

Her hubby was distracted and not watching the screen, and Mrs. Davidson apparently didn't notice that the computer video was on. She opened her closet door, took out a blouse, got things out of a bureau drawer, then stood in perfect view as she opened her robe and stood there naked.

Rev. Sam was still distracted as I stared at his wife's generous breasts, long legs, and furry pussy patch. She held up different panties as if thinking which to wear, and all of sudden she looked directly at me watching her on the computer monitor.

She didn't speak or scream, but she comically tried to hide her breasts, then her pussy, but each time she covered one area the others were visible. She did a little dance while her hands tried to conceal her privates, and finally she stepped out of the camera range. Off camera I heard her voice, "Sam, is that thing on video?"

He looked over to her, "Yes, I'm on a video chat with our consultant fellow." She did not reply.

We finished our video call, and I immediately checked my recording of Mrs. Davison taking off her robe and then holding up different panties. It took just five minutes for me to spew cum all over my keyboard.

That weekend, the church had a pot luck dinner for members, and I was invited. I wondered if Martha had said anything to her husband about the video. Perhaps she thought that I didn't see her. I wasn't sure.

After the church dinner, I went to the kitchen to help with cleanup duties, and Mrs. Davidson was also there. Others were coming and going moving dishes and tidying up before dessert and coffee. As they left the kitchen for dessert, Mrs. Davidson and I stood next to each other at the sink.

"Did you have a nice time tonight?" I asked.

"Oh yes, these are always good times," she answered.

I wondered if she was nervous about being with me, and I enjoyed that sense of uncertainty. Why keep her in suspense too long?

"Your husband and I had a good video meeting this past week," I said.

She was silent.

"In fact, it was an excellent video meeting," I said.

She was silent.

"To tell you the truth, it was the best video meeting I've ever attended," I added. Then I let her have it, "So, which panties did you choose?"

Mrs. Davidson turned to look at me, and her face was flush. She looked frightened. I put my arm around her waist and said, "I've never seen a more beautiful naked body."

She didn't resist, but hung her head down.

I went on, "There, there, I know it was a mistake. You shouldn't be ashamed."

She looked up at me and looked worried.

So I decided to elevate her panic by saying, "Yes, I recorded it and have watched you over and over. But don't worry, I won't put it in my final video report to the church." Her mouth dropped open, and I added, "But I bet the senior men's Sunday School class would like to see it."

She caught her breath and said, "What?!"

I smiled and gave her a little squeeze around her waist, drawing her closer to me, and said, "I would never do that."

She seemed relieved, but her embarrassment turned her red-faced, and her eyes looked a little frantic. I removed my arm and was silent while I rinsed a few dishes and she dried them. Everyone had left the kitchen except for us, so I took a risk.

I leaned over and whispered to her, "What color are your panties tonight?"

She arched her back away from me and gave me a dagger stare. Mrs. Davidson was alarmed. Not only had she been caught naked on video, but now she was being further embarrassed by this nasty-minded stranger.

"You're serious?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," I said. And I reminded her, "I saw that you had several colors to choose from."

I could feel her anger and worry. She blurted, "What's the matter with you?" Then in her next breath she said, "White."

"Prove it," I said.

"Are you kidding?" she asked.

"Nope," I said, "I never kid about panties."

She hesitated, "What if you aren't telling the truth? What if they're blue or pink?"

She was beside herself. Maybe she was hoping her husband would come in or anyone would come in.

"You're waiting too long," I said. "Now I need you to take them off and give them to me."

Panic returned to her face. She bit her lip, looked around, and started to step toward the bathroom. "No," I stopped her, "take them off right here."

"But, there might be...." she started to say before I stopped her.

"Yes, someone might walk in at any moment, so you should be careful."

She pleaded with me, but I smiled and told her it was all in fun. "Don't be so worried," I said, "All the women here are wearing panties." Then I added, "You're just the only one who had to take hers off now."

I counted on Mrs. Davidson being embarrassed by the video and worried that I might show it to other gentlemen in her congregation.

"It won't take a moment," I said. "Just take them off."

Mrs. Davidson looked around. She tried to edge over to a hidden corner, but I insisted that she do it in the open. Her nervousness thrilled my cock, and I could feel myself lengthen and stretch in pleasure as I watched her quickly reach under her skirt and wiggle her panties down. When they fell to the floor she quickly bent down to get them.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" I asked as I took them from her hand. "What?" I said, "These aren't white." I felt their silky smoothness and asked, "Tell me again, what color panties did you wear tonight?"

She was completely embarrassed and longing to end this humiliation, "I forgot. They're blue."

"That's better," I said, as I stuffed her panties into my coat pocket. "Now you should run along and join the others for dessert."

Mrs. Davidson was still in shock as she turned and walked pantyless to join her husband and his congregation. Before I left for the night, I looked out and saw her carefully pulling her skirt down to be sure no one could look up her skirt and get a glimpse of her bare pussy.

The next Sunday I told Rev. Sam that I would attend his church to observe the service, and I asked him to tell his wife to sit with me. Thinking nothing of it, he agreed to tell her to be my host.

The more I thought about Mrs. Davidson, the more I thought that trying to fuck her would be too much turmoil for her world. She was happily married to a decent guy, so why should I try to lure her? Maybe I'd already had my fun. I gave it more thought. After all, I'm not a bad guy. If she needed to be fucked, she'd let me know.

The next Sunday, I arrived and seated myself in the balcony. There were just a few others in the balcony, and I sat a few rows behind them. When Rev. Sam arrived, he saw me and pointed me out to his wife. I waved to her, but she didn't wave back. A few moments later, she took a seat in the pew next to me and sat facing forward. I greeted her, but she didn't even want to look my way.

There was an opening reading, then a time to greet neighbors. I nodded and shook a few hands, then leaned over to Mrs. Davidson and asked, "What's the color today?"

She heaved a deep breath and tried to ignore me.

I persisted. Finally she whispered, "White. It's Sunday."

"How can I trust you?" I asked. "You didn't tell me the truth last time."

She glared at me as we opened hymnals to stand up and sing. As the organ played, I whispered in her ear, "Just act normal."

When everyone stood to sing, I remained seated and leaned behind her on the pew cushion, out of sight of the minister and choir in the front. Mrs. Davidson held her hymn book, and as she started to sing, she could feel my hands under her Sunday dress. I'm sure she wanted to move away as she felt my hands gently rise up along the sides of her bare legs. She remained still and continued to try to sing. Her husband could see her standing tall in the balcony as I pulled down her panties. I made sure she could fell my fingers touching her legs. The hymn had many verses which gave me ample time to slowly do the deed. I took the occasion to feel the shape of her upper legs as I inched her panties down. My fingers hovered so close but I avoided contact with her mons or pussy lips. That would be a no-no. It was enough to undress her as her husband watched but didn't know that his wife's panties were being dropped in front of him.

I lifted her feet one at a time for her to step out of her panties, and they were in deed white. As she sat down, I once again took possession of Mrs. Davidson's panties and put them into my pocket.

She sat motionless for the sermon, and I was a good boy and paid attention. What must she have been thinking as we got ready to sing the last hymn? How much more humiliating could I be?

I thought that was enough for the day. After all, it was Sunday and a day of rest. As we stood side by side and shared a hymnal, I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her close to me. There was no one behind us, so I let my hand explore and feel her no-panty-line backside.

After the service, I greeted Rev. Sam at the doorway. With his handsome wife standing at his side, I shook his hand, and as I did my other hand was in my pocket feeling her panties.

The next day in his office, Rev. Sam said, "My wife tells me you have been very attentive to her."

"Yes, I have," I answered, wondering if she had confessed to him. He didn't say anything, so I added, "Clergy marriages can be hard on the spouse. They are expected to fulfill many roles and to give up their aspirations to support their mate."

Rev. Sam agreed.

"Our of care and love for your wife, it's my professional opinion that you should give her time off occasionally, pay for a vacation for her. Just for her. Something special. A time to relax and find herself."

Rev. Sam said, "That's a very good idea."

As your consultant, let me arrange something for your approval.

Rev. Sam was pleased and said, "Nothing's too good for my dear wife. Please let me know what you recommend."

What would I recommend? Well, let me see....


Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers