Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question made him grin. "How about... what do you enjoy? Is it all violence and struggle? Get your kicks doing bad things to bad people?" The words didn't come out sounding very bad, actually. He wondered how much he'd have to do to her to unhinge her.

"To human for the humans... To tainted for everything else." She managed to say. Her strength wavering. She opened and shut her hands again. "Turn me inside out..." She found it hard to breathe, hard to not look at him. He was handsome, majestic. "It's not all...violence. Mostly I," she closed her eyes.

Her eyes closed, and she would feel the shift in temperature and know that he was standing right behind her. She didn't have to move, after all. His hand came up to trace the air a few inches from her head, shoulder, and arm. She'd feel something move inside her like the tide at the gesture --darkness, urging, and motion all without moving. "And what would you do to me," he asked in an undertone, voice warm as he leaned to her ear. "What would you do for me?" He knew she couldn't serve two masters. He wasn't looking for her to bind herself to him in any fashion. He didn't want servants and she was too frail to be his acolyte. But she was certainly fun to play with.

Ada's chest raised and lowered quickly. She gasped with the wave of energy. She wanted to give into it. To let it wash over her. She still fought it. She didn't want to give up control. But with each brush against her flesh, she inched her way closer to capture. She leaned back, her body finding his chest. She looked to his hand hovering. "I would...would..." She opened her eyes.

"What would you have me do?" Her words were whispers. She felt so hot inside. She felt as though she would snap from the tension. She wanted to snap. She wanted, no, needed the release. It was erotic and dark. She would do anything he asked of her. "I would have you in me. I would have you take me. I would have you," she finally said.

Being inside his aura was like sitting in a campfire, if campfires were made of darkness and chaos and that primal energy that the Creator had ordered into things. "In you," he murmured in her ear. His fingertips finally came to her arm, trailing lightly over it, skin to skin. Where his fingers touched her she'd feel something radiating from him, leeching quite literally under her skin like tendrils, roots in soil, writhing veins under flesh. It was power, darkness squirming and tasting at her essence. That hand moved to underneath her shirt, to splay across her stomach. Those tendrils crept under her skin from there, spreading outward like corrupt vines, physically visible as they snaked around her thighs, moved upward over her breasts. No higher, though. If they touched her brain, she'd be driven quite mad. When he moved his hands, it tugged at those threads of chaos, constricting and gliding as he brought his hand over her breast. He could use them to crush her heart, to pierce her lungs. To infect her blood and send her howling to the grave, as she became living decay, rotting from the inside out. But this was just a tease, a taste. Turning his hand, claws rent the shirt down the front, and he used the other to grab the back and pull it roughly from her arms. The claws - still more human looking than not - traced down her chest.

"Do you want to die, Ada?" He breathed it in her ear, his voice deeper and more powerful than it had been a moment ago. If she looked at him, she'd see that his eyes had turned black, as if the irises had opened fully and swallowed the color.

His voice called to her beckoning with the sweet solace of death every inch of her being screamed yes. Yes she wanted the finality of no pain, to never have to deal with emotions again. And she heard Michael's voice. Emotions are power Ada.

She looked into his eyes her lips inches from his. "No..." She moaned betraying herself. She didn't wish to die, though she wanted to. She wanted the release from her human confines.

He brought his hand to her hair, raking claws up her back to get there. Gripping it painfully, he drew her face away from his to study her. He was immensely strong. "No?" The smirk on his mouth was dark. "It has always amazed me," he murmured as he let tendrils of chaos flit down between her legs. "How far mortals will go in spite of self-preservation." It rippled like a living thing, twisting and pushing at her flesh. His other hand came to her mouth, fingertips tracing her lips, her chin, down her throat and over her side. "So what do to with you then." The balled-up punch to her midsection was swift and brutal but he didn't let her hair go, and he didn't stop the ripples under her skin from defiling her senses.

"Not my," she moaned. "Will." She managed to get out between pants. The last time she was at this precipice was with Tomas. He wanted to embrace her, to make her into his image, and Michael's blood stopped him. Ada wanted to say yes, to allow Adam to end her, but Michael's blood commanded her to fight it.

There was a tremor that moved through her, waves rocking her closer, and then his punch. Her grunt caught in her throat. Life left her lungs, it took all her will to force air in. A wave of pain so intense gripped her. She reached out to him, gripping his shirt between thumbs and forefingers. She held him for balance. Again, her blood pumped repairing the damage. She gave up complete control to him.

"Look at you," Adam murmured as she moaned. "You are so wrapped up in death, dancing with it like you even understand it, and it is the stranger at the ball." He had to appreciate the way she took a hit, as before. He felt the release of control to him like a physical force.

Rolling one shoulder, he brought his hand to her waistband. The fabric decayed and fell off as if the jeans were rags. Most humans still had some shred of that first shame in them, and they wore clothes like armor against the elements and each other. Still gripping her hair, he kicked the backed of her knees to bend them, pushed her down to kneel.

"You want to live... you want to die... I haven't decided which way to leave you, Ada." His hand moved to the back of her neck and he pushed her face down to the floor, crouching next to her to do it. She would feel... something... probing at her exposed flesh thick, smooth, and hotter than her skin. "I guess we'll just have to find out together, won't we?" She'd smell the faint hint of cigarette smoke from the lit one he held in his free hand.

Ada's cheek hit the hardwood floor. Her hands held her weight as he forced her down. She could see him at her side. With her heart racing at uncontrolled rate, she gasped, feeling the heat entering her. Her body was already sending blood to fortify her insides from the heat. Ada glanced to his cigarette letting her mind go. She didn't want to know, she only wanted to feel. "Yes," she said in a whisper. She was meaning to discovering it together.

It was as though Adam controlled every second of her existence. And she wasn't to incline to fight it. His darkness still crept under her skin, shivering over her spine and contracting her sides painfully. The writhing mass that had penetrated back squirmed and grew, testing her depth until it filled her. It stretched her, before it began thrusting with enough force to rock her body. Short, uneven bursts of motion even as it twisted and wriggled. Adam lifted the cigarette to his lips, took a long drag, and flicked the glowing embers onto her back, letting them roll down the smooth slope of skin.

"I wonder how much you can take," he murmured, hand tightening on the back of her neck, and her back would light up with flames. They licked at skin, bringing all the pain of burning but none of the damage. This was not a mercy because at least if she burned the nerves would have died. This was a taste of Hell.

The flames that danced a crossed her back provoked a very guttural scream. Each breath she forced in burned. She wanted to beg him to end it. She pushed her hands into the floor lifting her body. Her back arched in agony. The constant pressure inside her lungs and back brought her to a new level of pain. Her body trembled with the force he inflicted as well as the pain. She screamed until her throat was raw. Her stomach tightened, her body tensed. She looked to him gasping as the illusion of death enticed and eluded her. "Please..." she whispered.

"Please?" he lay beside her with a mile. "Of course Ada anything you want." The room went dark with the sound of another scream.

12