Revelations of Amanda Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets hot in the office the next day.
5.3k words
4.65
8.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alkino
Alkino
30 Followers

Amanda was furious. She knew she had no real reason to be, except maybe at herself: she was more than two hours late, so of course Steiner called her in his office first thing and gave her a drilling. Particularly since she didn't have a good explanation for being late (sleeping in because she was too tired after having mind-blowing sex doesn't apparently count as an excuse for professional marketing agencies).

For most people, getting drilled by your boss once in a while was no big deal. You go in, you sit there and take it, you promise you'll never do it again, and then you go back to work. Easy as apple pie.

But not for Amanda. If there was one thing that described the bombshell brunette best, it was that she was a pleaser. She has always been a pleaser. When she was little, she was an *exemplary* well-behaved child, happy only when her parents were proud. Then in school, she enjoyed being a teacher's pet - particularly Mr. Schmidt's, her high school math teacher, whom she had a major crush on from junior year onwards. And though she had not had many boyfriends, of course she was the perfect girl for each and every one of them (at least until she would break up with them, when they had the tendency to become assholes and creeps).

It was a dictum for Amanda, and straying from it always felt unnatural: behave in such a way to always be helpful, and to make people glad you're there.

She has felt the same way ever since she started working at Conway Advertising: she was good at her job, punctual and nice, and always guessed she was one of Steiner's favorites. Surprisingly, it seemed to have nothing to do with her looks - if her boss enjoyed her shapely figure, he was quite discrete about it.

But that was it, really. Even though he was respectable and fair - or exactly because of that - she was mad that Steiner criticized her for tardiness. Mad at him because he was displeased, even though he had every right to be, and mad at herself for not pleasing her boss, even though she wasn't exactly sorry - the sex last night was more than worth it. As she left his office and started walking back to her desk, she was, actually, mad at everything. And it showed.

Amanda never left home in anything but her best. Although she was in a hurry that morning, she took the time to pull her hair back sharply into a bun, and to make her makeup clear and subtle and perfect, with her lipstick just a tiny bit too red for a professional setting. Her white shirt was neatly tucked into her tight, smooth pencil skirt, outlining the large, round slopes of her breasts. She had this odd habit of walking more like a runway model when she was mad, one foot nearly exactly ahead of the other, and briskly, so that her heels loudly clicked all the way to her desk.

In particular, she made sure to look unavailable while she passed Victor's desk. She didn't have to look at the leering fuck to know he was checking her out. He was this middle-aged loser who was still copywriting in his 40s, his only obvious talent being his uncanny ability to rile her up. When she was mad - which wasn't often - other men in the office would become scared of her the way men typically get intimidated by hot women when they're angry. But Victor was different: he always seemed to get a kick out of it, particularly if he was the target of her ire, telling her to 'relax' and, worse yet, 'smile'. In short, Amanda hated the guy. And while she was sure that he was staring at her swaying ass as she walked on, he at least kept quiet this time.

Reaching her desk, Amanda plopped her ass down in her chair and crossed her legs. She couldn't see - and she probably wouldn't really care - but from his desk, Victor was in fact looking at her, biting his lip as her skirt pulled up a bit, revealing the soft skin of her thigh. When it comes to girls like Amanda, well, some guys just can't help themselves but look.

She, on the other hand, had work to do. On her screen was the new portfolio that she opened that morning before Steiner summoned her: a potential new client, one of those wannabe hip new drinks, called 'Hot Shot', and they wanted to create their first ever campaign. It could actually be a major break for Amanda, that is, if she managed to have a respectable report done by the end of the week. But she had trouble concentrating.

It wasn't just that she was still angry - that she could manage, well enough at least. The distraction was her phone.

You see, earlier on the train, she had texted her friend Becky. Unlike her boyfriend, Amanda didn't really have a particular best friend, but if she was somehow forced to choose one, Becky would certainly be in the running. She was Amanda's old college roommate, and the girls were in their own way inseparable. Although Amanda wouldn't consider Becky her closest confidante, there was one thing that set her apart from Amanda's other girlfriends: she was her 'dirty friend', a term Becky particularly enjoyed. Ever since college, the cute, fun-loving blonde has been the only one really privy to Amanda's sex life.

In fact, Becky was still more privy to it than John. And before her boyfriend, Becky was the only person in the whole world who knew that Amanda was actually 'teasingkitten', which was the handle of her secret, anonymous Instagram account. The same Instagram account where, last night, she and John posted a picture of her from behind, raising her slutty school girl skirt and showing that she's wearing absolutely nothing underneath. The thought made her hot again, as exposing herself always did, but she wasn't going to check it now. She loved reading how people reacted to her photos, but that was something she had promised John they would do together.

Instead, she opened her conversation with Becky again. Her message from this morning read:

Amanda: Fyi, last night we tried what you suggested... let's just say I had the best sex of my life <3

She was ready to be annoyed by Becky's gloating, but so what. She had no one else to share the experience with. Let's face it - talking with John was just not the same. That morning they were in a rush, and there was no time to talk about what had happened. Amanda thought back on what she had said, as her boyfriend was fucking her through that incredible orgasm, about Mike and his cock...

She felt her pussy tingle again, wedged between her thick thighs, the soft material of her panties teasing her clit. How the fuck was she still horny?

Her phone suddenly pinged.

Becky: Wow, girl! Was it with John? (;

Amanda: Of course with John, you cunt :D

Becky: Hey, I don't know!

Becky: Amanda I knew was a do-gooder, but this teasingkitten person I sometimes worry about haha

Amanda: Oh shut up

Becky: I saw the photo this morning! Babe, it's hot

Becky: And you wouldn't believe the comments

Amanda: Don't tell me!

Becky: You really have admirers out there. No wonder tho

Amanda: Anyway, you won't believe this, but I came last night - doggy style. Penetration alone (:

Becky: Fuck!

Becky: I'm so jealous haha. I can't orgasm by pen alone apparently even if it was Chris fucking Hemsworth hammering me. So how was it? Tell me everything!

Turning in her chair left and right as she typed, Amanda thought about how much she was going to share. It didn't seem fair to talk about it with Becky when she didn't have a chance to discuss it with her boyfriend... but that particular conversation could turn hard. She hoped John wouldn't be angry or weird about that whole Mike thing. This, on the other hand, was easy - for as long as Amanda has known her, Becky always seemed to take everything in good fun. That and the fact that she was discrete to the core was what made her such a great 'dirty friend', after all.

Amanda: Well you know John, he wanted to punish me for being a slut /:

Becky: Haha you fucking prude

Becky: I don't know what your problem is. Getting punished is the best

Becky: I'd let John spank my slutty ass anytime haha

Amanda felt the familiar tingle again. Yes, it turned her on, so what - every once in a while, Becky would say she thought John was hot, or how she would fuck him if he wasn't paired with her friend, and every time it made Amanda a little hot. It was a harmless kink, and it was something not even Becky had any idea about. Amanda shifted her legs, enjoying the feeling of friction her thighs produced. 'Damn it,' she thought, 'I have to get back to work.' But she typed back.

Amanda: Shut up you slut!

Amanda: Anyway, you'll like this

Amanda: I actually came right as I was telling him something very specific (:

Becky: Jesus, tell me! What?

Amanda: Well, it's slightly embarrassing...

Amanda: I told him I wish Mike could see teasingkitten and recognize me, or something like that. That it would be hot

Amanda: And then I asked him if he thought Mike had a big cock haha

Becky: Wait, what? Really?

Amanda: Yeah! Not a word of this to anyone, but

Amanda: I came right after I mentioned Mike's big cock (:

Becky: What? I'm still stunned

Becky: Wait, how do you know Mike's big? Is Mike big?

Amanda: No no I don't know. It was just a fantasy

Becky: Jesus! So the thought of Mike turned you on?

Amanda: I have no idea. I didn't have a chance to think about it

Becky: You fucking slut! Okay that's hot

Becky: Unexpected! But hot

Becky: You got me with that one. But how did John react?

Amanda: Oh he got turned on too... I'm not sure what happened

Amanda: The orgasm made me queasy haha

Amanda: But then he asked me to tell him what I would do with Mike... so I did

Becky: Whoa

Becky: That's crazy as fuck babe

Amanda: I know!

Becky: So what, John's actually a cucky?

Amanda: He's not a 'cucky' you idiot

Becky: I don't know

Becky: Did he cum during that whole thing?

Amanda: Yes, loads (:

Becky: Well if he's a cuck

Becky: That certainly makes me want to fuck him less d:

Amanda: Thank god for that then d:

Becky: Well, my dear friend Amanda I must say

Becky: You have given me lots to think about

Becky: Especially since I haven't seen any action in weeks

Amanda: Sorry, I got to get back to work. Just knew you wanted to hear about this <3

Amanda: We can talk later?

Becky: No no wait up

Becky: Are you there?

Amanda: Sure

Becky: I had something I wanted to offer you

Becky: You still looking for a birthday gift for John?

Amanda: Yeah

Becky: Well how about this as a present for his pervert ass

Becky: I know a guy, his name's Carlos

Becky: He's one of those 'weird but I'd still do him' types

Amanda: That describes every guy you've ever been with

Becky: Fuck you slut! Anyway, listen

Becky: He's a photographer. I'll send you his Instagram link

Becky: He does implied BDSM photography

Amanda: Whaat

Becky: No, listen! You don't care for that stuff but John likes it

Becky: And it's not whips and latex and kinky shit like that

Becky: He ties models up, does poses, suggestive stuff, no nudity (I think)

Becky: But I know the guy, he's a pro. You could get a hot little photo album for your boyfriend (;

Becky: Please think about it! And I bet you would like it to, you know, it's still exposing to a stranger

Amanda: Haha okay, I'll think about it

Becky: I bet John would love it!

Amanda: Yeah maybe

Becky: Just remember how successful my previous advice was babe (;

Amanda: Okay, but I got to go now

Becky: Okay! I'll send that link. Bye <3

Amanda: Bye girl <3

Well, that took longer than expected. She was texting Becky for more than half an hour! Amanda really needed to get back to that client, but now she had a different problem. Sitting up straight, she realized that she wasn't just feeling nice anymore - her pussy was absolutely soaked.

'What the hell is going on?' she thought to herself. 'Did I open up some valve last night?'

Just shifting her legs again made her feel goose bumps along her thighs and back. Carefully looking around to see that no one was watching, she slipped her hand between her thighs, all the way inside her skirt, until the tips of her fingers felt the drenched texture of her cotton panties. Jesus, it felt good.

But Amanda also realized something bad. Not only was she soaked, she also really, really needed to touch herself more firmly. Her pussy was literally buzzing, and she was in an office with twenty other people.

'Fuck no,' she thought. She was usually quite skilled in keeping her desires out of inappropriate places, like work - at least she thought she was. But now she could feel the warmth emanating from her panties, moving up her body, and fuck if it wasn't slowly overpowering her common sense.

The first bad idea was that she thought it was safe to touch her nipples. Softly moving a finger over one, Amanda realized that it was so hard it was nearly showing, even through both her bra and her shirt, and she couldn't help it: she pinched it. Hard. It nearly made her yelp, and it sent a jolt right down her body to her wetness, making her instinctively spread her legs. Before she regained any sort of control over her body, she tried pressing her aching pussy into the chair, but to no avail - there was nothing there to grind on.

'That was too much.' Amanda scanned her surroundings: no one seemed to be paying attention. That is, except for Shirley from sales. Of course it was the nice, but silently judgmental mother of three who was prying. 'She couldn't have seen anything, right?'

Feeling increasingly perspired, Amanda looked over to where Victor was sitting. No, thank god, the creep was deep in work on some table on his screen. The last thing she wanted right now was him looking at her, smirking, because - well, because she was about to do something she was not proud of.

She took a pencil from the holder and dropped it right below her chair. Looking around once again, she bent down to pick it up and yes - oh yes - she wedged her other hand between her thighs, pushing her fingers right against her swollen clit, and squeezed her legs, hard. She had to bite her lip to stifle a groan: touching herself felt *so* much better because it was in secret. Her fingers felt warm, everything felt warm, as the skin on her thighs quivered. She couldn't believe how she felt: horny and so deliciously constrained.

'Pull it together, damn it,' she thought, sitting up and putting the pencil back.

But it was no use. On her screen, where she had opened the 'Hot Shot' market report, Amanda looked at the letters and immediately thought of cum. A hot shot of cum, or multiple hot shots of cum, like when John exploded last night after she sucked him off. He plastered her top, her tits that were sticking out of it, her face. Or a hot shot of somebody else's cum... Okay. She had no idea how to relieve the physical tension building up inside her, but she just had to indulge that fantasy again, like she did last night, at least for a bit.

'I'm sorry baby,' she thought to herself, thinking about her boyfriend, 'this is just fantasy'. Then she let her mind wander.

She thought of Mike. Like her boyfriend, Mike was a handsome guy, but where her boyfriend was of the 'tall, dark stranger' variety, Mike was more jovial and charismatic, with deep green eyes and, if Amanda was being honest, with biceps to die for.

Fuck. She put an effort in, which was so wrong, not just to think about him in an abstract way, but to really picture him: in a tight t-shirt and grey sweatpants, sitting back leisurely so that the outline of his hard-on was clearly visible. She imagined the outline was so big and clear. She would be such a good girl for him, on her knees in front of him while he looked down on her like a king. Maybe he would grab her hair with that strong arm of his while he pulled out his big, far cock?

Why was this turning her on so much all of a sudden?

It didn't matter why. Amanda desperately wanted to touch her clit again, but she was afraid she would moan like a whore right there in front of everybody if she did. Actually, what she really wanted was to lodge something long and fat right up her pussy, as far as it could possibly go, to literally impale herself on... something. To feel as full as she needed to right now. She could feel the pleasure of the forbidden filling her mind, like she was swimming in pure desire, exposed and free from the constraints of morals and loyalty and faithfulness.

'Maybe... Maybe Mike would fill me up like that,' she let herself wonder. 'Maybe he would fill me up... deeper than John. Maybe he would feel so much better. Baby... John, your best friend is going to give you a few pointers on how to properly fuck your girl.'

She was losing it. She was just about to touch herself again, oblivious to her surroundings, when a female voice brought her back to reality, with the crushing frustration of being woken up from a beautiful dream.

"Amanda, are you okay?"

It was Shirley. She was looking at her from her desk, concerned. Amanda had no idea what she looked like right then, but maybe it seemed like she was in pain?

"I'm fine," she responded. "Just a... headache."

"You should drink some water, honey."

'No, I need to drink something else,' Amanda thought. 'But thanks Shirley.' Her colleague had just given her an idea. It was obvious, so Amanda's brain must have really gone haywire if she didn't think of that before.

She was going to go to the toilet. She was going to go inside a stall, close the door, take her clothes of and touch herself while she thought about...

'Cheating,' she told herself, as if resigning to her fate. 'I'm going to think about cheating on John. About betraying him.'

The idea, the very word made her insides pulse and her mind delirious. She looked down the open office, past Shirley's desk, then other's including Victor's, past the short hallway to Steiner's office, after the large printer set by the window: there it was. The toilet door with the word WOMEN on it. Privacy.

She stood up, hitting her keyboard by accident and making unnecessary noise, and then started walking. But while her anger had made her fall easily into a runway-model, confident stride earlier, now she felt like a naughty schoolgirl that needed to sneak around. Her heels felt like a nuisance, and she knew that if she tried walking like she did before, the friction between her thighs would become unbearable.

So Amanda walked carefully. Nothing was really obvious to others - their hot, voluptuous colleague just seemed nervous, which was perfectly normal in their business - but inside, Amanda was in turmoil. She needed release so much she could barely hold it together. So of course fate conspired to torture her a bit more before it allowed her to reach her desired destination: right as she was walking by Victor's desk, her foot suddenly gave way, the heel slightly turning to the side, and she lost her balance, nearly falling down on her ass.

Victor jumped up to help her so fast that it seemed like he was ready to pounce on her anyway. She felt his hand on her upper arm, holding her up, helping her, thank god, but then he did something else - something not really inappropriate, but in that moment utterly electrifying. His other hand casually placed itself on the small of her back. His fingers lightly grazed the spot right above her skirt, where there was just her thin shirt between his skin and hers. Then they pushed firmly, helping her stand straight.

When they did, it felt so pleasurable that she let out a deep, throaty moan. Hopefully it sounded like it was just from discomfort, because his touch made her feel various things, but discomfort was not one of them.

"Careful," Victor said, letting go of her arm. His other hand was still on her back, making her want to purr. "Those heels can really fuck you up."

Alkino
Alkino
30 Followers
12