Revenge!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's about time you asked. I thought maybe you were preserving your virginity."

"I have a 17 year old son."

Brad shouted out to the other room. "Hey, Kate, loan me a rubber? Kate," he explained, "is always prepared."

Kate opened the door and tossed two condoms onto the bed. "Will that be sufficient? Let me know when you want me to cook the omelet."

"A man's work is never done," said Brad as she slipped the condom onto his penis.

"I'll need to go to the airport after this," she said.

****

When she got home later that day, Maggie went to the apartment she shared with Chloe, gathered her things, and called a male friend to help her move. She would stay with him until she could find another apartment. She left Chloe a note in an envelope.

"Chloe,

Enclosed is one hundred dollars for my share of the utilities. I'm moving out.

Maggie

P.S. I fucked Brad."

Revenge!

12