Revenge

Story Info
Willy Wanker takes his revenge on his old school class mates.
6.3k words
4.07
17.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

"Hello," I call.

There's no answer, so I go down the stone steps into the basement of York's department store, where I've started working at again after 5 years away. I see a plump figure sat on a tall chair with his back to me. He has headphones covering his ears. His hair is a black and grey mass of curls. I cough clearing my throat, and call again.

"Hello...excuse me."

He stops whatever he's doing and slips his headphones off.

"Hi, are you William?"

He turns round and removes his goggles, holding some sort of pen shaped object with an electrical lead coming out of the end. He turns back to his worktop and puts the object in a spring like holder.

"Hi," I say again, "I work in the kitchen department, Janis asked me to come down and see you about the telly which has the knife promo on. It's on the blink."

He nods and spins his chair round facing me. He has a round face with a black and grey moustache hanging from his top lip, like those Mexican bandits in old cowboy films. He takes a bite out of bread roll. I watch the crumbs land on his white polo shirt. The crumbs settle next to a tea or coffee stain.

"Hello Sylvia," he says opening his mouth giving me a nasty view of what he is chewing.

I go to touch my name badge, but it isn't there.

"We were at school together. You don't remember me do you?"

I watch his mouth open and he takes another huge bite of the bread roll containing what looks like ham and salad. I watch salad cream dribble on his chin.

"Um, no sorry, it was a big school and 14 years ago."

He nods, stops chewing, and finally wipes the salad cream off his chin with his hand, and then into his shirt. He takes a sip from a mug.

"William, William, Todd."

His grey eyes look into mine waiting for me to recognise the name, I do, and I gulp a little.

"Yes it is really me Willy Wanker, as you, Carol, Jess and everyone else used to call me."

I cough nervously, "Like I said that was years ago, anyway how are you?" I ask trying to ignore the name calling, and worse, we did back then.

He makes me wait before answering.

"You haven't lost your figure," he says looking me up and down, "me, I just got fatter, as you can see."

I struggle trying to find something to say; in the end I just give him a half hearted smile.

"So, you'll come and have a look?" I say starting to back towards the stairs.

"I'll be there when I've finished doing this board. How is Jess, I heard she got pregnant a couple of years ago, and her old man kicked her out. I heard he had the snip so she must have gone with someone else."

"Yeah, I haven't really been in touch with her for a while now. So are you coming then?"

"Carol had a breakdown I hear. Poor Carol. Is that right she called you?"

"I really have to be back on the floor, it is nearly closing time," I say and take another step back.

"Poor Carol, it got round that she had been with a guy, her lesbian friend kicked her out too.

"Something like that," I mumble, not really wanting to talk about it.

"Odd, I never thought she would turn into a dyke, she seemed to like men back then."

"I don't know it is just one of those things," I say getting more and more uncomfortable with the conversation.

"So, do you know who the bloke was who screwed her, and who spread it around about her going with him?"

"No, she never told me. I really have to get back," I say quickly and kick something with my heel.

"I bet that hurt. Your ankle is bleeding. I've got a plaster somewhere."

I look down at my heel watching a trickle of blood trail down over the heel of my navy court shoe, as I hear him rummaging around.

"I have to go and sort it."

He stands in front of me with a plaster.

"Sit on my chair."

"No I can manage," I turn away and as an after thought I say, "thank you."

"Hey don't be a baby. I do first aid. Slip your shoe and stocking off."

"No," I say more forcefully, but with a nervous quiver in my voice.

He chuckles a little.

"Come on, it'll be like old times when we were 18. Hey do you remember how you all made me lay down on the ground face down? You stood there with the heel of your shoe on my tie, making me kiss the heel of your shoes. You always wore high heels. You'd smoke, and flick fag ash on my head."

"I never did that," I say with a gulp, "not the fag ash."

"Don't panic we're old friends. No you were always a little kinder than the other two. I used to kiss your actual ankle, I kissed Jessie's once, and she swung her leg back and gave me a spilt lip, spat at me too and called me a fat freak."

"William I'm really sorry about, well what we did back then. We were, cruel, and it is unforgivable. I have to go the store is closing in five minutes."

"Nah, that clock is 10 minutes slow. It is already shut. Luckily I'm on overtime this evening. Now sit down and let me sort that cut out."

"No I can manage."

Somehow he has manoeuvred me with my back to the chair. He takes a step forward, and I end up half falling on the seat. I watch as he kneels at my feet.

"Just let me do this for you Sylvie it won't take long. Hey what do you reckon the management would say if they knew what we all got up to at school?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, and then wish I hadn't.

"You know the little things we all got up to. Like the day we went to the cinema, remember that?"

"I've said I'm sorry. Please let me go?" I say in an increasingly panicking voice.

"I remember sitting there and you three getting my dick out," he smiles to himself, "that was a shock wasn't it, seeing Willy Wanker had a bigger cock than you thought I had. Carol and Jess told me I was freak, you though, you just stared at it."

I shudder as I feel his hand on my calf.

"What was it they said? Oh yeah, my dick was so big because I couldn't stop wanking it because I was a pervert. They told you to get an ice cream, and when you came back; they shoved it on my dick, telling me it would get my erection down. I don't know, but I guess the management here wouldn't like it if they found out you bullied me."

"William please, I'm really sorry. Sorry for what we all did back then. I've only just started back here, and I need the job."

"I know you do, this covid virus has a lot of people doing desperate things. So let me dress your wound. Honestly what sort of a first aid person would I be, if I let a member of staff go home with a cut?"

"It's not that serious," I whimper.

"Sylvia what would your husband say, with you going home with blood on your stocking?"

"How...how do you know I'm wearing stockings, and not tights?"

He smiles, "Oh dear you caught me out...well I was up in the lingerie department. I saw you buy them this morning; you had a hole in your tights. You went in the toilet to change them. I followed you up the stairs, to Mr Nash's office. I crept round the back to the wire room, and heard you two fucking."

"Oh god!"

"Yes, Oh God sums it up quite nicely. You usually go up there lunchtimes, but I guess you've got it bad for each other, even if he is a dirty old man."

He puts the sole of my shoe on his groin.

"Now be a good girl and don't wriggle your foot around. I might get the wrong idea, and think we are 18 year olds back in school."

His fat hands trail up my leg and up under my skirt. I press my hand down in an attempt to force my skirt between my legs, to stop him going as far as my pussy.

He chuckles, and shakes his head.

"Really Sylvia, I know you're not wearing panties."

I whimper, and he smiles.

"Mr Nash wouldn't let you have them back would he, I heard him. You've had to be very careful going up and down the stairs all day. I guess wearing a skirt a couple of inches off your knees with the vent in the back, some of the customers would have seen your stocking tops, but maybe not that bare cunt of yours. Anyway I've seen it before, remember?"

I watch as his hands come down, dragging the tan nylon down my leg.

"My god you shake a lot. Yeah where was I? Yeah lunchtimes you and a few others used to go to the far end of school and lift your skirts for cigarettes. Most of them wore black tights, but you always favoured the tan colours. It was quite a sight seeing your pussy under those tights."

I sit shaking, as he calmly recounts what happened back then.

"The lucky boys always got to finger you. Then came the day you and another girl fingered each other right in front of about 15 boys. You even kissed each other for a few minutes. Or maybe I remember it wrong, but I don't think I do, do I?"

I hear my shoe being pulled off, and then my stocking follows. He looks down at my toes.

"That reminds me; you always painted your toe nails. I used to look forward to trying to guess the colour. You wore those opened toed black high heels. I got beaten up for writing about how much I wanted to suck on them. One of the boys, Martin found my note book about you."

"You had a note book, about me?" I whimper faintly.

"Yeah, I used to write in it everyday, little things about you and the others, but you mainly. Martin dated Carol for a while, and then you. He was fucking you when he was going out with her."

"Please leave me alone. I've said I'm sorry."

"Oh shush now, I'm just remembering what we did back then. I remember that fight you and Carol had when she found out. The name calling, the hair pulling, the blouse ripping, and then she used school ties to tie you to that lamppost, with your blouse open and your bra pulled up over your tits. Your skirt, knickers, and tights were down round your ankles.

"That was, was a long time ago we've made up."

"Stop panicking, although I guess you're remembering what came next."

I close my eyes and shake my head.

"Yeah there I was Willy Wanker, never even kissed a girl before. A couple of the boys pushed me forward and..."

"DON'T!" I screech.

"Oh come on, is it that awful recounting it now? They pushed our faces together and made us kiss. It must have been hell for you, with all those eyes looking on, and the comments, and the laughing. I remember Justin saying he was going to be sick. Still that was years ago, like you said."

"I'm sorry they made, made you do that."

"You know I was too, as much as I wanted my first kiss to be with you, I hated it because they were there, but you would never have kissed me, not in a million years."

I press my legs back as his lips kiss my knee.

"Who was it that cut you down?"

"You did," I mumble, with a sob.

"You promised me a hand job. I never got it though."

"I never said that!"

"Oh you did Sylvia; you said if I untied you, you would give me a hand job. I knew even then you didn't mean it. You know I'd like one now, in fact after all these years the price has gone up. I want a blow job, here and now."

"No, William I can't I, I'm married."

"It doesn't stop you shagging Nash. I get it; it disgusts you thinking of my cock in your mouth."

"Please don't make me do it," I sob.

"Shush, Sylvie, you're too pretty to cry."

I shudder as I feel his lips kiss my toes; my fingers grip the arms of the chair so tight that my knuckles turn white. He looks up from his bent position. At first he looks into my eyes, and then he looks up my skirt.

"You always did keep a trim pussy, but it's shaved now I see."

"Will, William please let me go."

"But I haven't finished tending you pretty slim ankle yet."

"Did you hear what happened to Martin?"

"When?" I mumble.

"A few weeks ago, poor Martin, I heard he got beaten up in an alley. Two ex cons I think. That's justice isn't it? I guess it's quite freaky with what happened to your friends' years before that, and then that ex boyfriend or yours."

"What are you saying?" I ask in a tone that verges on hysteria.

I feel the plaster covering my cut.

"Nothing Sylvia, Oh I get it, just because you know I've been inside, you think Martin getting beaten up was down to me arranging it?"

"No!" I screech wanting to find myself at home and waking up from a nightmare, "I didn't know you had been locked up anyway."

"You know he used to beat me up a lot. Do you think he finally got what was coming to him?"

I nod slowly, and William smiles. His hand starts pushing up my skirt as he watches my tits rise and fall, as my breathing becomes even more rapid.

"I love your tits. I bet Mr Nash mauls the fuck out of them when he's doing you over his desk, don't worry your husband won't find out. My god he's a prick, have you really forgiven him for sleeping with Jess all those years ago?"

I nod frantically.

"Well, she's got a kid now hasn't she. I wonder if it'll look like the father, plump with curly hair."

"What are you saying?"

"Sylvia, stop sobbing. She let me, well not let me exactly, but she agreed to let me fuck her...several times, after I reminded her about what she did with black marker pen. I had to go to hospital because the top came off, and a doctor had to fish it out of my."

"STOP!"

"Oh don't worry so; you weren't there the day that happened. You would have told her not to, wouldn't you?"

I nod a little too frantically.

He smiles, "Yeah, like I said you were never as bad as the others. Anyway she saw sense after I told her, I could tell the police what happened, all those years ago, and how it had mentally scarred me."

I can feel his erection growing under my foot.

"I...I have to go. My husband will be wondering where I am."

"Well, I guess just a thank you for all I've done wouldn't go a miss?"

"What!" I shriek.

"Sylvia, my dear Sylvia, how disappointing you are at times; still, I thought that would be the case. So how about this, how about I don't tell your supervisor Janis, you've been fucking her husband, Mr Nash?"

I'm shaking my head, "Please let me go."

"Sylvia, I've got soft spot for you, but, you have been a naughty, no, a very naughty girl. There you are fucking yourself back into a job, and right under the nose of Mr Nash's wife, Janis. Can you imagine that getting round the store?"

"Oh God, William, don't tell her please..."

"I already know you slut."

I look up at the concrete steps as Janis comes down. She walks up to where I'm sat, glaring down at me with her arms crossed over her breasts.

"You're going to stay away from my husband from now on."

I nod.

"And, you're going to give William the blow job you promised him."

"I didn't promise him anything like that," I wail.

"You fucked your way back here with my fucking husband. Give William what he wants, and we'll call it quits, or I tell the manager what you and my prick of a husband have been doing."

This time I'm shaking my head frantically. Janis pulls me out of the chair, and then pushes me to my knees, as I hear a zip going down. In front of me is William grinning down, rubbing his cock to a full erection.

"I'll give you a hand job. I don't want to suck you, please William."

Janis stands behind me. I feel the palms of her hands on the back of my head. Her fingers spread wide over both sides of my head. I push my head back as William gets closer. Janis tightens her fingers in my scalp, and pushes her knee in my back.

I close my eyes as William rubs his hard cock over my tightly closed lips.

"For god sake Sylvia, open your mouth and get it over with," Janis hisses down at me.

The panting William pushes his cock in my mouth. I choke and gag, as he pushes deep in my throat.

"Don't forget to pull out," Janis snarls.

After a few minutes William pulls back, and his cock plops out of my mouth. I clamp my mouth and eyes shut, as I feel his cum squirting over my lips and nose.

He backs away looking down on me, and panting heavily.

"There is just one more little thing, and then we are all square," Janis says with a satisfied grin at William's spunk covering my mouth.

We walk up the road, with our face masks on. Behind Janis' is I'm sure a satisfied smirk, behind mine is William's spunk, drying on my lips, and nose.

We stop at the corner shop where I'm told to buy two steaks, and potatoes. Janis walks me to my front door.

"There, I suggest you don't take your mask off in front of your husband. I'll see you bright and early Monday morning, and stay away from my husband, you cunt."

I walk in the front door and head straight for the stairs. I ignore my husband calling to me. I lock myself in the bathroom and peel my mask off the dry, and sticky mess, which coats my lips and around my mouth and chin. I scrub it off, and brush my teeth, and then I go downstairs. I put a smile on my face and my husband comes into the hall.

"You okay, you look a little flustered?"

"No, no I'm fine."

"Sylvia, I don't know what has gotten into you."

I don't give him time to say anything else. I pick up the bag with the shopping in and push the lounge door open. My eyes open wide as there sits the grinning William.

"Sylvia it was quite a shock seeing William again, you could have text me to say he was coming to dinner? He said you had gone to buy some steaks for him and me."

I go through to the kitchen, just to get away from the grinning man on the couch. The kitchen door shuts behind me.

"For fuck's sake Sylvia," my husband whispers in an angry tone, "Why did you invite him to dinner? Fucking hell that's bad enough, but he said you had offered him the spare room for a few days. What the fuck has got into you? After the way we treated him at school, the last thing I need is that fat prick staying here. I'm going for a fucking shave."

I watch him head to the door, he stops and looks back at me with anger all over his face. He shakes his head, and goes out of the kitchen.

I jump as a hand grabs my ass.

"Now, now Sylvia, while that twat you married is having a shave. I thought I'd tell you what's going to happen."

I hear his zip going down.

"You know this is fun. If he catches me fucking you, then well, I'll have to tell him about you and Nash, and you got so desperate, you promised me sex to stop me telling your poor husband."

He pushes me over the kitchen table, and roughly yanks my skirt up over my ass, and kicks my ankles apart.

"Don't worry I'll only be staying a few days. I'll be able to keep you company while he is away on business, he leaves tomorrow for the airport I hear. Then it'll just be you...and me," he says with a grunt as he pushes his cock into me.

He grunts and slumps forwards; his weight has me pinned to the kitchen table now. I feel his lips on the back of my neck, just below my hair line. I feel him suck.

"Don't do that!" I screech.

He sucks deeper, and after a minute or so he stops.

"You're going to have to keep him away from the back of your neck," he says with a chuckle.

I hear the snap of the pull cord of the bathroom light over our heads.

"He's coming for god's sake!"

"Luckily Sylvie, so, am, I!"

He pulls himself upright, and a deep thrust lifts my heels off the floor. He holds himself in me, pumping his cum deep in my pussy, and then he pulls out.

I straighten up quickly, pulling my clothes back into place, as William pulls open the fridge door, and pulls out a can of beer. He smirks at me and goes in the lounge.

"Hey Darren me old mate. Sylvie said I could have one of your beers, sorry it's the last one, you don't mind do you?"

"Um, no of course not, help yourself."

H comes through the kitchen door and I spin round facing him, remembering the mark on the back of my neck.

"Um, I'm going to wash my hair, I'll do you tea after," I say with a forced smile.

I pull the clips out of my hair, tugging it down my neck. I walk out of the kitchen, feeling William's spunk greasing my pussy lips.

I leave them to eat, and stay in the kitchen for as long as possible. I can hear William recounting more stories from school. I can hear the strain in Darren's voice, as like me, he tells William we were all a little nasty to him back then. William just laughs it off, saying he looks back on those days as history, and what sort of twat would he be, if he didn't realise we were just having a little fun.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12