Revenge can be Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked like a porn star with my hair in a messy tangle from the couch, my lipstick half-consumed with dinner and wine, my eyes sparkling and my pupils like a cat in heat.

I didn't hear him coming but when I opened the bathroom door, there he was - standing propped on the frame, breathing heavily.

I was on pins and needles because despite all that transpired, this right there was the real deal - almost unnervingly so. There was fear of going any further, some traitorous thoughts rearing their heads like "what are you doing, are you crazy? Better leave now, before you complicate everything even further".

I actually tried walking past him, but he grabbed me by the waist.

He pushed me against the bathroom door and pinned me there, leaning in and even though he was looming over me with his height and strength I felt his own vulnerability. He was shaking when he whispered "you have no idea what you're doing to me"

I looked at him and he kissed me. Boyyyy did he kiss me.

I used to make fun of such scenes in movies, but ironically it was just like that. He pushed me inside the bathroom and closed the door, then locked it...

There was a small cosmetic couch in the far end of it, a place for Maria to sit while doing her make up in the morning, and that's where he was clumsily leading me towards amidst the kisses. I pushed him to sit on it and then sat astride his lap.

One moment we were still a bit hesitant, shy even... and the next he was devouring my breasts - his face smooshed and hungry even through my dress and bra. When I took my bra off and let them out, he groaned and shoved his face again, sucking at my nipples so hard it almost hurt.

I was so horny, I didn't even care I was shamelessly grinding on his bulge. I took his cock out and started rubbing it between my palm and my panties, while kissing him hard. I wanted to tease more...but alas, this was not a porn movie. I slid down to suck on his dick and all it took was me hollowing out my cheeks to take him all in...

He came with a violent shudder, right inside my mouth.

I was impressed he even lasted that far.

I kept sucking and he was thrashing around like a fish out of water.

His cum was thick and white, I guess it's been a long time...

He was embarrassed I think, because as soon as he managed to catch his breath, he lifted me up and put me on the counter top next to the sink. I spread my legs when I saw him pull the couch closer, so he could sit on it...he pulled at my thighs until they wrapped around his head and he started eating me out like a ravenous beast.

I normally don't come easily like that and take my sweet time, but with all the tension building up, I ended up spasming with his lips wrapped around my clit, his tongue deep inside me...

I came and came, trapping his face between my thighs in the process.

I left soon after that.

Maria didn't wake at all...

But ever since that night, we have been...well. Kissing, touching and doing all sorts of stuff to each other every chance we get.

And you know what? I don't feel any remorse.

I think I'm gonna let him fuck me soon...

12