Revenge! Ch. 01

Story Info
Old enemies of Buffy summon something that's nasty and nice.
5k words
4.24
44.7k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword and disclaimers:

I tried to write a tale that is as faithful as possible to the series we all love. The events taking place are set after season six: the excellent Dark Willow season. In writing this story, or rather arc of stories, I tried to incorporate as much of the Buffy-verse as possible and let the storyline and characters remain as close to the original as possible.

This has a few important implications. First of all there’s Dawn, who is, by the time season seven starts, not of the age of consent. I could have solved this by disrupting continuity and making her a few years older, however I decided not to do this. The consequences of this are of course that Dawn will not be actively involved in any of the parts of the storyline that can be considered erotic.

In writing the story arc I noticed that this is beneficial to how the plot is resolved so please bear with me. If you want to read about a consensual Dawn read the rather excellent: A New Dawn, Buffy: Unexpected, and Dawn Patrolstories. It was these stories and the stories by badgirl298 and angel13, and of course the original material by Josh Whedon which inspired me to write this story.

The second problem I ran into was that I cannot read Josh Whedon’s mind and I haven’t read the seventh season scripts, so I don’t know what’s going to transpire in the series during the time my story sets place. I tried to undercut that by using certain plot devices, some of which will become apparent soon. But it still may be very much possible that characters I use, will no longer be around or be greatly changed in the real Buffy-verse. That’s a pity, but there’s nothing I can do about it except for rewriting it when that comes to pass.

The last thing I need to mention is that I extended the usual cast of characters somewhat. I’m the first to admit that I’m not even half the writer Whedon is. And I found out I cannot write a decent story with only the Buffy regulars to work with. Some, like Carlos and Kit, will probably feature for real in next season’s episodes, at least that’s what I read on AICN. Others I made up to flesh out the story. This series of stories are going to feature every available form of sex, except for incest of course, such as mf, mm, ff, group sex, bondage, mind control, non-consent, anal, a few fetishes and of course non-human. So I guess this series is going to be a lot less romantic than those of someone such as angel13 I hope you don’t mind that. But you cannot say I didn’t warn you.

Sorry for the long introduction. Nothing left to do for you but read it. I hope you’ll enjoy it. If you let me know by voting for it, I will continue to write beyond the first two chapters I already wrote . Oh yeah one more thing. The rights to every character in this story, maybe except for one or two I made up, belong to Josh Whedon, Mutant Enemy and UPN.

Revenge is a dish best served hot; very hot! Pt. 1

Prelude: Somewhere in Mexico.

With a sigh of relief Jonathan slid out of the cabin. He was glad that this hellish ride was behind him and that they had finally reached their destination: Mexico. While Jonathan was glad to leave the truck and it’s obese driver behind, Andrew took his time to thank the guy. Thank him! After all he had demanded of them…

Well, Jonathan had always suspected that there was something odd about Andrew and the way he fawned over Warren, but during their escape from the witch all his suspicions about Andrew’s true nature had become evident.

Many of the truck drivers, who took these desperate hitchhikers closer and closer to the Mexican border, demanded sexual favours of them. While it was Andrew who took their abuse without complaint and even with, what only can be describe as, some enthusiasm, the thought alone, of all he had to swallow, literally, made Jonathan gag.

“Andrew come on you fucking wimp,” Hissed Jonathan to his former friend and fellow criminal mastermind, “We gotta go.”

“Yes Jonathan, I’m coming. Just a sec.” Replied Andrew while he shook the sweaty palm of the trucker. He got out of the cabin and slammed the cabin door shut. As soon as the door was shut the truck drove off, leaving behind a cloud of dust and two lost souls.

There they were. Alone in the Mexican desert, approximately fifty miles from the U.S. border and far, far away from that witch and her friends. It was virtually impossible for her to find them here, of that Jonathan was sure. Just south from Tijuana, far from sunny California, far from Sunnydale, far away from Willow, the slayer and their friends. The thought of them alone made him shudder.

But no worries for now, even a powerful witch like Willow would have a hard time finding them here. For this was a special place; a place which was alive with magical energies. Far beneath this ground were ancient Aztec temple complexes and the magical field they generated would shield them even from the most powerful divination spells.

Jonathan was glad that he had taken the precaution to research a possible hideout early on in the escapades of their gang of three. Warren was so self-assured of their success in slaying the slayer that he proclaimed that these precautions were unnecessary. However Jonathan, ever the coward had taken them anyway. And now all this preparation paid of.

“So that wasn’t too bad.” Said Andrew with some venom in his voice.

“Shut your fucking yap, you fucking pervert.” Shouted Jonathan back. “That you like going down on guys, doesn’t mean that everyone gets his kicks by sucking rancid cocks and swallowing sperm! You bloody faggot!”

“Hey, don’t complain Jonathan. At least you only had to suck these guys. I had to take two of them up my ass…”

“You didn’t HAVE TO!!! You volunteered! And you liked it! You… You… You homo!”

“Is that the best you can come up with, you cowardly ninny? Homo?!? You should have heard what Warren called YOU behind your back. It is no wonder he wanted to dump you from the group as soon as possible, you fucking wimp!” Andrew shouted hysterically.

“Oh, yes Warren. Let’s talk about Warren, shall we? Warren with his brilliant ideas. Warren, who’s cock you would have gladly taken up your sphincter. Warren, who’s brilliant plans almost got us killed. Warren, who used you and your stupid crush to his own advantage. Warren, who …”

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Warren loved me!” Shouted Andrew while he lunged for Jonathan’s throat.

“Hey stop it…”

Jonathan attempted to dodge Andrew, but Andrew got hold of his shoulder, thus making Jonathan stumble backwards and both fell to the ground. The fight that ensued involved a lot of biting, scratching and slapping and ended five minutes later when both were out of breath. They lay there, next to each other, panting and out of breath in the Mexican desert.

“We shouldn’t fight amongst ourselves.” Jonathan gasped. “We should make plans to take revenge on that witch and her friends.”

“Yes, for Warren.”

“No, not for… Okay for Warren, if you wish.” Jonathan replied.

They both helped each other to their feet and dusted themselves of. Jonathan grabbed his rucksack and together they set of to the nearby village. Already Jonathan’s mind was making up ways to make the bitches pay for all the pain and humiliation they had caused him. And if this payback also cost Andrew his life or sanity, so be it…

Chapter One: The night before Halloween

“Oh, come on Buf. Let me go please.”

“No Dawn.” Buffy said in her sternest voice. “You can’t go.”

“But I’ll behave. I promise.” Dawn looked at her older sister with a doe-eyed look, that would’ve melted the heart of any parent, but unluckily for her, her sister was made of sterner stuff.

“No Dawn. We all know what happened last year when you went out on Halloween. You also promised to behave and you almost ended up in a tryst with a couple of Vampires. If I hadn’t been there to save you, you would’ve been dead, or undead for that matter.”

“But that was different.”

At that moment Xander decided to join the discussion. “No it wasn’t and besides you are way too old go trick-or-treating anyway. It’s much better to stay inside with me, Willow and big sis and tell some scary stories.”

“As if anyone of us could tell any stories that would scare any of us.” Said Willow in Dawn’s defence. “Besides, Buffy has to go out patrolling. I mean, despite what Giles said that first Halloween seven years ago. About it being one of the quietest nights of the year, spiritually speaking then. It has been a madhouse each and every year. So Buffy has to go out and then we could do something fun. And Dawny can go… I’m not being very supportive, am I?” Willow’s rambling wavered under the stern gazes of Buffy and Xander.

“No Willow. You and Dawn stay inside. There’s way too much MAGIC in the air tomorrow night for EITHER of you to go out.” Buffy paused slightly after the words ‘magic’ and ‘either’ to get her point across and Willow got the hint.

“And the point you were making about strange things happening during All Hallow’s Eve is exactly the reason why I want Dawn to stay inside tomorrow. I’ll be out patrolling and the three of you are going to stay inside. And maybe, since you are on speaking terms again, Anya can join the three of you tomorrow, Xander.”

“I’ll ask her. She can use the relaxation of a quiet night with us after the sales boom that always happens to the Magic Box at Halloween.”

“Okay that’s settled then. You stay in, while I patrol.”

“But Buffy…” Whined Dawn.

“Not another word out of you young lady.” Buffy spoke with an icy voice that matched her stare.

“Okay.” Dawn capitulated. “Besides staying in with Xander and Willow was not all that bad, and to be honest last year’s Halloween had been a truly scary experience.”

“Hmmm,” Thought Buffy, “I’m getting better at this mothering stuff.”

Meanwhile somewhere in Mexico.

Somewhere in an underground complex flickering torchlight lit up the walls. Two very familiar looking individual performed a wild dance around a magic circle. Andrew and Jonathan were naked as the day they were born, but their bodies were marked by a number of ritual tattoos. The dance they performed was somewhat erotic, despite the fact that their underdeveloped motor skills made it looked stiff and slightly off tempo.

From a tape recorder came the raunchy beat of a Prince song and in the same tempo as the beat the boys were making thrusting motions with their pelvises. Every so often they would grab their own penises and give them a few good wanks. The air was musky with the smell of sweat and sex. The torchlight and the reddish glow from three braziers gave the cave an otherworldly feel. This atmosphere was enhanced by the ancient Aztec paintings on the wall.

And then they started chanting in the same tempo of the music and drowning out Prince:

“Oh Coyolxauhqui! Goddess of the moon and earth. Oh Tezcatlipoca! God of night and urge. Oh Tlazolteotl! Goddess of sex. Oh Ueuecoyotl! God of sex! Oh gods of yore! Bring forth your favoured childe. Bring forth the tempter of men’s souls. Deliver us the spirit of a beast in heat. Deliver us the breaker of women’s hearts.”

Flashback:

“I don’t think it’s a very good idea Jonathan.” Warren’s voice rasped nervously. “I mean we tried to destroy Buffy before by summoning demons, and each and every time it ended in disaster. Some of them turned on us.

”Yes, but this’ll be different.” Jonathan replied confidently. “Those demons were quite a different breed from the one we’ll summon this time. Those demons were strong but dumb. They were killing machines, whose only weapon was their strength. This one will be different. This one uses guile to destroy our adversaries. Guile and our adversaries’ own weaknesses.”
“But doesn’t it mean, that this demon is also more dangerous to us. If it uses it’s wile on us, it can turn on us first.”

“Not if we summon her in a properly prepared summoning circle. Then her only way to go free, is to follow our orders.” Andrew is unaware of the sentence that followed in Jonathan’s head but remains unspoken. “Besides after giving her a sacrifice she will leave me, her master, alone.”

“Okay, if you say so Jonathan. But when shall we summon this Succubus?”

“The barriers between worlds are thinnest on the day the locals call the day of the dead. If we summon her then, she’ll be strongest. Then her powers are so strong that even Buffy and Willow will be unable to resist her. Then she can uses their passions and urges against them and destroy their souls. Hahahahaha!!!” Jonathan threw his head back and faced the moon, giving his best evil mastermind laugh.

“Heh, heh, heh, heh…” Andrew followed suit.

Back to the Cave on the Day of the Dead

“Oh please Aztec Gods of days long gone, Bring forth the tempter of the flesh! Bring forth the tempter of the mind! Bring forth the breaker of the heart! Bring forth Lillith, Adam’s first wife!”

At this the boys turned towards the circle, being on opposite sides of it, and started wanking their hard, albeit tiny, cocks in earnest. Because of the erotic tension in the cave and their sexual inexperience, they came very quickly after the song stopped. Thick gobs of semen landed in the centre of the circle. As soon as the sperm hit the ground it started smoking. The smoke stayed within the boundaries of the circle, but became so heavy that it became a pillar of smoke.

As soon as the smoke obscured him from Andrew, Jonathan slipped a pill from a hollow compartment in his ring and put it in his mouth. Immediately he felt the numbing effect of the pill take hold of his body. His still stiff cock became flaccid almost immediately and despite the heat in the cavern his body became covered in goose bumps. The pill had the effect of a cold shower on the human body, and it numbed the mind to any feeling of pleasure. Because of these effects it was hard to stay focussed for Jonathan, but he also realised that staying focussed is now more important than ever.

As the smoke cleared, a figure was revealed at it’s centre. Despite its almost androgynous features it was the most beautiful creature Andrew had ever seen. As it was in Jonathan’s eyes, but Jonathan couldn’t care less at that moment.

Her marble white skin was smooth and spotless even though there was a hint of freckles on her shoulders and nose. His chest had the smooth features of a boy or girl just before hitting puberty, though there was the slight curves of budding breasts. Her closed virginal labia looked as smooth as a peach. Its legs were long and well toned and look as if carved by Michelangelo. And her flaming red hair crowned her perfect face, which was centred by two emerald green eyes, a slightly upturned nose and full ruby red lips.

In false modesty she crossed her left arm across his breasts and put its right hand in front of her pubic area, showing once more that a partially covered body is even more desirable than a bare one. And with a mesmerising voice she said: “Would one of you two gentlemen be so kind as give me something to wear. It’s rather cold in here.”

Disregarding all the warnings Jonathan had given him, Andrew did exactly what Jonathan had expected of him. He stooped to pick up his coat that lay on the floor, picked it up and stepped into the circle to hand it to the demon.

“Oh thank you my fair prince.” It said as she took the coat. “I must reward such chivalry.” She took Andrew by the hand and drew him closer to her. She/he/it brought its lips to Andrews and kissed him full on the mouth.

Jonathan could see her insert her tongue into Andrews mouth and he normally would’ve highly aroused by the enfolding scene, but thanks to the pill he couldn’t get worked up about it. What followed was straight from the most perverse porno videos in their communal video library and then some.

The coat fell to the floor, where it miraculously spread out to form the perfect bed. With a strength unexpected of that slender frame she laid down Andrew while locking contact with his eyes.

“Oh my you are such a strong man. Will you please be gentle? It’s my first time.” While it was she who was the one in control, it was her who let Andrew feel as if he was in control. She sat her snatch on his face and bended over to swallow Andrews erect cock and deep throated him.

It came up for air after a few strokes and gasped: “Oh my, it’s huge.” And indeed, it was bigger than Jonathan had ever seen Andrews penis.

Andrew all the mean while, was munching away on the most delicious delicacy he had ever eaten. He had always thought he liked boys more than girls, but if going down on a girl was always this good, he was cured from that for ever.

Again the succubus bobbed her head up and down his shaft. After another few strokes he came again. And again. And again. After multiple orgasms on Andrews side. She stood up, turned around and sat astride on him, slowly letting his manhood entering her. Slowly she started gyrating her hips and after a few minutes this gyrating became bucking and both had a seemingly earth-shattering orgasm simultaneously.

While this is all taking place, Jonathan noticed a change coming over the demon. Its hair slowly grew darker and the wild aureole of curls became more closely cropped to the head. The face became slightly more masculine and puffier. After the intense orgasm he stood up and bent down on all fours. “Please Andrew, enter me from behind. But again be careful. I’m also a virgin there.”

Andrew crawled on hands and knees and with the last vestige of energy entered it from behind. The demon let out a howl of pain that turned into a groan of pleasure. “Yes Andrew take my anal cherry. Make me come like never before. Be rough, you manly beast.”
Andrew’s chest inflated with manly pride and started pounding away like there’s no tomorrow.

Jonathan saw to his mild amazement that between the legs of the demon another change was taking place. Where at first the creature was distinctly female, it now grew a male member. The smooth vagina disappeared as the clitoris grew into full hard cock surrounded by rough dark curls. As Andrew approached his final climax the transformation was complete. As Andrew opened his eyes in the height of rapture to look upon his object of lust, he saw his beloved Warren looking back at him over his shoulder. “Come on Andrew, do what you always wanted with me.” Warren said with an almost pleading voice.

This made Andrew come like never before and he felt all energy leave his body through his dick into his own fantasy come true. There is only so much ecstasy the human mind can handle. It’s just like pain, if you pass a certain threshold, the mind just quits. In a seemingly epileptic seizure Andrew toppled backwards and his body thrashed on the ground for a few seconds. After that his body remained limp. For all intents and purposes he was brain dead.

The demon slowly transformed back to her androgynous form, stood up and faced Jonathan. With one slender finger she wiped a bit of the cum streaming down her leg from her ass and cunt and stuck it in her mouth.

“Hmmmm.. Your friend tastes good. And that was the best sex I had in over 300 years. However I am sure you taste even better, and by the looks of you,” she said while looking down at Jonathan’s limp penis, “you are even bigger than he is. How about it, want to test your stamina stud?”

“No you mischievous enchantress of the netherworld, you cannot tempt me. And if you want to escape this binding circle you have to obey my every command.”

12