Revenge in Advance - A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," he said.

"Is this Oscar Warren?" a male voice asked.

"Yeah, it is," he said.

"We've been expecting you. Once the gate opens, pull forward and stop at the second gate. Don't exit your vehicle and follow the guard's instructions to the letter."

"Got it," Oscar said.

The guard in the sallyport verified Oscar's identity and two other guards inspected his vehicle with probes, checking for anything suspicious, like a tracking device, a bug or a bomb. Once they wrapped up, the first guard directed him to suite 215, which was in building 2, off to his right and issued him a garage door opener. He also gave Oscar a map of the facility and a guide that showed how to get online and how to use the cable. Those would come in handy,

Oscar found the building and parked in the garage labeled 215.

Entering the apartment through the garage, Oscar set down his suitcase, took the pistols out of his coat, grabbed his laptop and fired it up, getting it connected to the Internet. Grabbing his phone, he called Bill.

"Hey, Oscar," Bill said.

"Hi, Bill, I got here okay. These are some nice digs," Oscar said.

"They'd better be nice, we put a lot of money into them. How'd it go with Renee?"

"Better than expected, but I need to have something analyzed. Do you have access to a lab?"

"Of course," Bill said. "What is it?"

"It's a Thermos of beef stew, but I'm not convinced that's all that's in there. Renee was dead-set that I eat it before I left, but something just didn't add up."

"Okay," Bill said. "Bring it into me first thing in the morning and I'll get it expedited."

"Thanks," Oscar said. "I'll be there bright and early."

"Great," Bill said. "Now relax, and get some rest. You're safe there. See ya in the morning."

Closing the connection, Oscar decided to check the happenings in the place he used to call home.

Logging into the security system, Oscar noticed several short videos, but they really didn't amount to much as all they were doing was recording Renee as she went from room to room. There was, however, one very interesting phone call on the land line along with some texts between Renee and Pat.

The text exchange took place almost as soon as he had pulled out of the driveway, and was short and sweet:

Renee: Something's wrong, gotta talk

Pat: k. call me, same number as this am.

Renee: k, bye.

The phone call provided a bit more clarity and made Oscar glad he never ate the stew Renee tried to feed him.

Renee: I'm scared, Pat. He was late getting home, said he had to go to a last-minute job, barely talked to me and left. I'm scared, Pat, I barely recognized him.

Pat: Did you do what I said?

Renee: Yeah, I made his favorite stew, put in the stuff you gave me and tried to get him to eat, but he refused. I think he suspects something was wrong with it. He did take a Thermos and promised to eat later.

Pat: How could you let him out of the house like that? Now, we'll have no control over him. If he drinks the stew while he's driving, he could get into an accident and kill someone. If he drinks it later, when he's by himself, he won't know what's going on and could turn up comatose or dead somewhere. An investigation would reveal the drug you put into it and guess what? You will end up in jail.

Renee: You promised me it wouldn't hurt him, you said it would just relax him a bit and make him more receptive to what I chose for him, maybe even make him more willing to go along with my plan. I love him and I don't want him hurt.

Pat: And that's true, as long as he's under supervision and not driving. Don't worry, it'll be alright, I promise. Just stick to the game plan. When he calls, apologize and tell him he must've been really tired when he had the stew. There's plenty of time. Eventually, he'll wear down, become putty in your hands and he'll be the doting, emasculated eunuch you deserve. Trust me on this. Look, take it easy and call me the minute you hear from him, okay? And do anything else stupid!

Renee: Ok, I'm sorry. I'll call as soon as I hear from him.

The call ended, leaving Oscar shocked.

"What the fuck?" he said to no one in particular.

Chapter 3:

Oscar immediately emailed the audio file to Bill, then called him back.

"I'm so sorry to bother you, Bill, but you gotta listen to what I just sent," he said, his voice shaking. Who was the monster he was married to?

"Hang on, let me take a listen," Bill said. Oscar could hear the call being played back on Bill's computer.

"Holy crap," Bill said. "We can't wait for my normal lab to open in the morning. I want you to run this over to the provisional lab in building 1, check your map. I'll call the lab guy and have him there in about a half hour."

"But what about the legal separation?" Oscar asked. "There's no way I'm ever going back to that conniving bitch, ever. I want a divorce and I want everything. She has to pay for this."

"Settle down, Oscar," Bill said. "Depending on what we find, she may find herself in jail. We'll have a much better chance of getting what we want if that happens. One step at a time, okay? Hang tough, buddy, you're safe and in good hands. She can't possibly get to you at the compound."

"God, I hope you're right," Oscar said.

Ending the call, Oscar consulted his map, found building 1 and headed out.

He made it on foot a few minutes later and discovered the lab was in the basement. Consulting the wall diagram, he took the stairs at the end of the hall and met a lab tech unlocking the door.

"You Oscar?" the young man asked?

"Yeah. That was really fast."

"Yeah, I live here. Nice digs, the rent's right and it sure beats commuting in from the city. Bill tells me you have a Thermos of stew I need to check."

"Yeah, here," Oscar said, handing him the Thermos. The tech, Raymond, assuming his name badge was correct, placed the Thermos in a bag and filled out some paperwork.

"This is probably gonna take a couple hours or so, so you might as well get something to eat and kick back for a bit. There's a 24-hour canteen up on the first floor. They may still have some steaks left from dinner. If not, they'll have burgers and hot dogs. I've got your number so I'll call you when I have the results," Raymond said.

"Sure, thanks," Oscar said, hoping to sink his teeth into a steak. Even a burger would be nice by now - he was getting hungry.

Fortunately, the canteen, which looked like a cross between an Applebee's and a military mess hall, still had a couple of steaks, so Oscar filled up his tray with meat, mashed potatoes, green beans and a salad. He especially liked the cost of the meal - nothing.

As he ate, he wondered what Renee was doing. Was she on the phone with Pat plotting his demise? Was she auditioning the men she would use to make him a cuckold and a slave? Did she even give a damn about him? Why did she lie to him, plot against him and try to poison him?

As it turns out, Renee was crying her eyes out on the couch, worried that her husband might be dead on the side of the road. She didn't really want to hurt him, just make him understand what she really wanted, which was control of their marriage. She'd be good to him, manage the money and pay bills on time, make sure dinner was on the table when he got home and keep his clothes clean. She'd even let him have a small allowance for things like gas and an occasional Coke if he wanted it.

All he would have to do is work, appreciate her newly-found desire to be the senior partner in their relationship and do what she ordered. She'd even let him watch her have sex with her partners when she chose them. There were several possibilities but she hadn't made up her mind yet who to approach. Of course, she'd have to audition them to make sure they'd be a good fit and worked well together. We wouldn't want to have any conflict between them, right?

Sure, Oscar would have to cater to them and accept the fact that he'd never again be allowed to have her, at least not exclusively and certainly not the way he used to. But she'd give him the honor of cleaning her out after her studs were finished. He loved going down on her, after all. And he never seemed to notice the presence of another man's cum in her mouth or her pussy before, so maybe he liked it. Or if he didn't, he never said anything.

Plus, she wouldn't make him suck their cocks or take them up his ass. That would be too humiliating and she didn't want to destroy him or hurt him physically. She just wanted him to be more compliant.

And the insurance policy ensured that he'd never leave her for another woman.

Granted, she never mentioned any of this to him, but she was certain he'd go along with it. After all, he didn't say much after his meeting with Pat.

Still, she wondered about that small bottle Pat gave her. Pat told her to only use a few drops and said it would work fast and make him very open to whatever she suggested. So what if she used half the bottle. If a few drops worked fast, half the bottle would work faster, right? And that much would make him accept anything she demanded, no matter how outrageous.

Plus, it would speed up his conversion into a weak, impotent shell of his current self. She'd never have to worry about him wanting to fuck her or get her pregnant simply because he wouldn't be able to.

But it had been several hours since he left, and he really didn't look too happy. Plus, she wondered, why did he have guns in his coat pockets? What was he expecting? Why hadn't he called?

Oh well, she decided. If something happened, surely the police would have told her by now, right? They'd have to, that's their job.

So Renee put it out of her mind and going to her computer, started looking for guys she could audition for her "harem."

By the time Renee made it to her computer, Oscar had polished off his steak, which, by the way, was delicious, and cleaned up the rest of the plate. Feeling full, he noticed the canteen was also equipped with a small bar, so he walked over to see what they offered.

There were only a couple other guys in the bar, counting the bartender, so Oscar took a seat and checked out what was playing on the big screen.

"What'll it be?" the bartender asked.

Oscar asked for a Miller Lite and relaxed for the first time in quite a while. A couple beers later, Bill sat down next to him.

"Hey, Oscar, how's it hangin'?" he asked.

"Hangin' in there, I guess," Oscar said. "Any word?"

"Yeah, I just got a call from the lab, they've found something."

"Guess we'd better get over then," Oscar said as he prepared to pay for the three beers he drank. The bartender waved him off, explaining that the first three beers of the day were on the house. Oscar could get used to that kind of service.

A few minutes later, they were at the lab, waiting for Raymond to wrap up his paperwork.

"What'd you find, Ray?" Bill asked.

Ray consulted his printout and brought up a diagram on the overhead screen. It meant nothing to either Oscar or Bill.

"A very interesting compound, or collection of compounds, if you will," Raymond said. "I won't bother you with the chemical name, it's almost unpronounceable anyway. But I can tell you that if Oscar here had taken so much as a sip of his stew, his heart would have stopped beating within minutes and he'd be dead shortly afterward. Even in smaller doses, and I mean maybe a drop or two, and this stuff would've rendered him extremely susceptible to suggestion. Plus, it would've started the process of chemically castrating him. Over time and in tiny doses, Oscar would be able urinate standing up, but that's it. He'd never be able to have sex. In short, he'd be a sexless eunuch."

"Holy fuck," Oscar said. Bill nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, Ray," Bill said, accepting a copy of the report. "So, here's what we do. We now have enough with the recording and these lab results to swear out a warrant for her arrest on the charge of attempted murder. The court may or may not accept the recording as evidence, but the lab results are impossible to ignore. Add to that several charges for conspiracy - kidnapping, sexual assault, etc., and she could face 25 years to life in prison. Once she's convicted, you can get whatever you want from her and you can move on."

"When can we start this?" Oscar asked.

"Well, I can get a warrant sworn out for her right here at the compound. In addition to everything else, it turns out we have a state-sanctioned court and a judge right on the premises. That'll take just a few minutes. Then we call the police and have her picked up. We'll also need a search warrant for the house. If everything works out, she'll be in jail tonight."

"Damn, what does this compound not have?" Oscar asked, smiling.

"Not much," Bill answered.

"Let's do it," Oscar said.

After a call to the judge's quarters, Oscar and Bill went to the legal section of building one, filled out the paperwork and waited. An hour later, the judge issued a search warrant and a warrant for Renee's arrest.

"All right, buddy, see ya in the morning. You still want that legal separation and restraining order?" Bill asked.

"Hell, yeah," Oscar said. Things were just starting to look up for him...

Chapter 4:

Oscar went back to his quarters and fell into his bed, exhausted from the day's events.

At the same time, his wife, Renee, was at their home alone - the kids were gone to camp for a couple of weeks and, she thought, Oscar was on his way to an emergency job. So she went into the den and turned on her computer, thoughts of well-built and well-endowed men still on her mind.

She began looking at some websites, searching for suitable men she could introduce into their lives. Of course, they had to have big cocks but they also needed to have other qualities. After all, she didn't want to traumatize Oscar too much - just keep him in line.

It's not that she didn't love him - she did, but something in her had changed. Sure, he was a great husband, a good provider and a wonderful father. But after all these years, she yearned for something more, something different.

She looked at a number of photos and profiles and found quite a few acceptable to her. Some of the men she considered were black, and while neither her nor Oscar were racist, she decided not to go the interracial route - at least in the beginning. She wanted her body filled with big dicks, but thought the image of her screwing a black man would be too much for Oscar to handle. Still...

She lost track of time, ultimately pulling off her panties and rubbing herself while checking out the men on her computer but was brought back to reality by a loud knocking on the door.

Leaving her panties on the floor, she got up, brushed down her dress and padded to the door. Opening it, she found herself face-to-face with two of the biggest police officers she had ever seen.

"May I help you, officers?" she asked.

"Are you Renee Warren?" one officer asked.

"Why, yes, I am. What can I do for you?" she asked.

"I'm Officer Smith, this is Officer Jones," he said, pointing his thumb at the other officer. "We have a search warrant and a warrant for your arrest. Please turn around and place your hands behind your back."

Shocked, Renee obeyed. "What am I under arrest for?" she cried, tears rolling down her face.

"You have been charged with attempted murder of your husband, Oscar Warren, possession of a controlled substance, conspiracy to kidnap, rape and assault your husband," Smith said. He read off her Miranda rights as he placed the handcuffs over her wrists.

"Oh, God, no," she cried. "I never intended any harm to come to Oscar. I love him."

"Tell it to the judge, ma'am," Smith said. The other officer escorted her to their patrol car and, holding her head, guided her into the back seat. By now, other cars had parked in front of her house and several officers, including some in plain clothes, had gone in the front door.

An hour later, they came back out, with one officer holding a box of things taken from her house. Another officer had her computer and a bag with her phone. Smith returned to the car holding Renee and drove her to the county jail, where she was processed and placed in a holding cell.

She was allowed to make her obligatory phone call and tried calling Oscar, but ended up getting his voicemail. After leaving a frantic message, she called Pat and explained her situation.

Pat promised her everything would be okay, telling Renee she would contact an attorney.

She waited in the holding cell, tears rolling down her face. How could this happen to her, she wondered.

A few hours later, she was taken into another room where a judge looked over the arresting documents. Looking up at her, he shook his head and ordered her held without bail.

Two deputies escorted her to her cell, a tiny room with a bunk and a toilet in the corner. There was nothing left for her to do but wait, so she sat on the hard bunk and cried herself to sleep.

Early Friday morning as Renee was being fed prison chow, Oscar woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He knew Renee tried to call him earlier, but he chose to ignore it, knowing she was probably cooling her conniving heels in jail.

"Good morning," Bill said after Oscar answered.

"What's up?" Oscar said.

"Listen, Oscar, I've had a chance to go over this recording you got during your meeting with Pat and something jumped out at me. I'd suggest you go ahead and file for divorce. Renee's already been arraigned and she's been denied bail. Meet me at my office at 8:00 and we'll go over it."

"Sure, that sounds good," Oscar said.

After doing the three "S's," Oscar was back on the road heading into town. He made it to Bill's office just a few minutes before 8:00 and joined his friend.

"Why the change in plan, Bill?" Oscar asked.

"Well, something in the audio of your meeting with Pat intrigued me. Let me play it for you."

Bill fired up his computer and pulled up the audio file of Oscar's meeting.

"Do you remember this? It's shortly before Pat played the video showing your punishment."

Oscar remembered the video quite well as it made him nauseous to think his wife would actually have him humiliated and raped like that.

Bill pressed the play button on his screen and Pat's voice came out of the speaker.

"We've thoroughly explained what might happen if she misjudges you. Here are just a couple of the many scenarios we went over with her. The revenge might twist your mind so much that you'd desert her and the children, and she'd never see you again. Or maybe you'd decide that you couldn't live with her any longer, get a divorce, share custody and try to hide from the children why their mother is repulsive to you. She told me that might be worse than being abandoned. We went over many other possibilities, too," Pat's voice said.

Bill stopped the audio playback and looked at Oscar.

"There's the key. Renee apparently believes that divorce and possible loss of the children would be worse than anything else. And now that she's in jail, being held without bail, your chances of coming out on top are greatly improved. So, I think we should go for a divorce with you getting everything - house, custody, you name it."

Oscar thought for a moment before replying.

"Do it," he said.

"Good," Bill said. "Just so happened I already started the paperwork. There's a few other things we need to do, but if you like, I can have it ready in time for her to be served in jail today.

"There's one other thing," Bill said.

"What's that?" Oscar asked.

"With the charges against her, your wife is looking at somewhere between 50 years and life in prison. There's something else in this audio I want you to hear." Bill advanced the audio to a point after the video presentation.

"Listen," Bill said, clicking 'play.'