Revenge in Advance - The New Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Bill said. "What about Fort Apache? Is the water supply there safe?"

"Yes," Oscar said. "At least the potable water is safe. Ron McMaster tested the reservoir and gave samples to Jim for analysis. We closed it off until we have the results from that test."

"Good," Bill said. "I'll get with the EPA folks here in Washington and give them a heads-up. Take whatever action you feel is necessary. Call me the second you have lab results."

"Will do," Oscar said.

...

Allison Hornsby was in her San Francisco apartment when the messages began pouring in. One woman after another reported that agents with the Task Force had begun snooping around, asking questions. That didn't take long, she thought to herself.

Leaning back in her recliner, she thought back to that time twenty two years ago when she came "this close" to getting Jim Adams from Camp Rollins. It was Oscar Warren who stopped that from happening, handing her a humiliating defeat that nearly cost her life at the hands of Mona Larsen.

But Allison was always a couple steps ahead of Mona. She was one of the few people Mona was unable to control with her chemically-enhanced hypnosis and she knew Mona was the one who had her house rigged to blow the morning after she failed to secure Jim. But Allison turned the tables on her, escaping while setting the device to blow a few minutes after the agents would come for her.

After making her way to England, she met Geoff Hornsby. Geoff was a good man -- that is, if one could think of men as "good," she wryly thought. Not only was he a brilliant chemist, he knew his place in their marriage, and he also knew how to use his tongue. He was the one who helped her unlock the key behind Jim's work, and he didn't even need the original formula.

Thanks to Geoff, she was able to bring Mona's dream to life. First, she had to bring down England and then the United States. After the New Way's victory in Britain, she dealt with Geoff and "escaped" to the States, just as she and Victoria had planned.

It was a shame Geoff had to be disposed of the way he was, but he understood that painful sacrifices sometimes had to be made for the greater good. She remembered the way he told her that he forgave her just before voluntarily stepping into the vat he knew would soon be filled with sulfuric acid. She wasn't completely heartless, however, and made sure he was pumped full of sedatives before the acid dissolved his body.

And now, she vowed to get revenge on the one man who had managed to foil her devious plot. She started getting excited at the idea of inflicting pain on Oscar and began rubbing herself. It wasn't enough, however, so she snapped her fingers.

"Come, boy," she commanded. A young man dressed in a loincloth scampered to her on his hands and feet. Just like a good doggie, she thought to herself. She pointed at her now dripping pussy.

"Lick, boy," she ordered. The boy smiled widely and buried his face in the patch of red hair between her legs. "That's it, boy. Make momma squirt all over your pretty face." She moaned as the boy licked at her most intimate parts. He wasn't nearly as good at this as Geoff, but he was close enough. She thought about the delicious pain she would personally inflict on Oscar's body and as she did, she felt her first orgasm begin to hit.

"Drink it, boy," she said as she began squirting on the man's face. "Drink it all down. Make momma proud." Like a dog, the man obeyed, lapping up her liquid. As her orgasm subsided, she considered snapping his neck with her powerful thighs, but realized it might be a while before she could train a suitable replacement. There would be plenty of time later, she thought. Besides, this kid is kinda cute, she said to herself...

"Now, go back to your cage," she ordered after he had finished licking her clean. She watched as the young man went to his dog cage on all fours and meekly laid down on the thin blanket on the bottom of the metal cage.

...

The next morning, Oscar received a call from Jim. The lab analysis was complete and he was ready to give an initial briefing. Oscar asked him to come to his office.

"What did you find?" Oscar asked.

"We found a compound that is very similar in many ways to what I came up with at G&S," Jim said.

"Similar? But not exact?" Oscar asked.

"That's correct," Jim told him. "It's a lot like what I came up with, but there's other things mixed with it. The compounds are made up of chemicals that, by themselves and in very low doses, are basically harmless. When mixed together, however, they can have some pretty nasty affects."

"Like what?" Oscar asked.

"Rapid loss of testosterone, shrinkage of male genitalia, loss of muscle mass, for starters," Jim said. "The compound seems to have a different affect on females, however."

"Such as?" Oscar asked.

"Increased libido is one immediate affect," Jim said. "Psychologically, it's hard to say. My concern, however, is that this could leech into the aquifer. And if that happens, we've got serious problems."

"Can you come up with an antidote?" Oscar asked.

"In time, yes," Jim said. "But for now, this is in the water. If we don't do anything, it'll spread throughout the entire Mississippi Basin."

"Can it be filtered out or counteracted with something?" Oscar asked.

"I believe so," Jim said. "I've taken it upon myself to get with the Engineering folks. They're working on it now. And we're working on something to treat the water."

"Good job," Oscar said. "What about our water supply? The reservoir?"

"Our water supply tests negative," Jim said. "The reservoir also tested negative. Fortunately, it's fed by underground streams, so this hasn't made it that far down yet."

"How long you think we have before this gets into the aquifer?" Oscar asked.

"Maybe seven days," Jim said.

"Damn," Oscar said. "That doesn't give us much time, does it?"

"No," Jim said.

"Is there some way to keep this from getting into the aquifer?" Oscar asked.

"Again, Oscar, that's something the Engineering folks could answer," Jim said. "Yeah, we can come up with a compound to counteract it, but treating the aquifer is something outside my expertise." Oscar appreciated Jim's candor. The last thing he wanted on this was a "yes man" who didn't know his limitations.

"I understand," Oscar said. "How long before we can have an antidote?"

"Hard to say," Jim said. "Treating the water is one thing. Coming up with an antidote that's safe for use on humans is something else. There is one person who can help, if we can bring him on board. He's a stone genius. If anyone can find an antidote quickly, it's him."

"Who is he?" Oscar asked.

"His name is Ron Black," Jim said. "Biochemist. Got his first doctorate by the time he was 18. Graduated from MIT, works for Smith Pharmaceuticals."

"You know this man personally?" Oscar asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes," Jim said. Oscar thought for a moment before answering.

"Alright," he said, picking up his phone. He dialed a number and spoke to Marshall Johnson, the U.S. Marshall assigned to Fort Apache, asking him to pick up Ron Black and bring him back.

"Tell him it's a matter of national security," Oscar said. "Hog-tie him if you have to."

"Will do, Oscar," Marshall Johnson said. "I'll have him back in an hour." They ended the call and Oscar turned back to Jim.

"I want to see everyone on your team and the Engineering team in the conference room in one hour," Oscar said.

"Got it," Jim said. He headed for the door but Oscar stopped him.

"By the way, good work on this, Jim," he said. Jim smiled as he nodded his head.

"Thanks, Oscar," he said. After he left, Oscar made a couple more calls. He moved the map to the conference room and an hour later, the room filled up. Marshall Johnson showed up with a confused Ron Black, who looked around, wondering what he had been brought into. Two uniformed military officers also showed up along with a suit-wearing civilian. Oscar called the meeting to order. Everyone at the table quieted down and listened to what he had to say.

"Good morning, everyone," he said. "First off, let me introduce General Hillman from the Army Corps of Engineers and Admiral Westinghouse from the Medical Corps. I'd also like to introduce Ron Black, of Smith Pharmaceuticals, who, I'm told, is a stone genius, and John McRae of the EPA. Let me explain the situation.

Everyone sat in shocked silence as Oscar spent the next half-hour explaining the situation and the potential ramifications. When he finished, General Hillman spoke up.

"Our ability to deal with groundwater issues has improved quite a lot over the last 10 years," he said. "We can have a solution in place as soon as you need it." He looked at John. "Wouldn't you agree?" he asked. John nodded his head.

"Yes, I would, General," he said. "I'll have my people work closely with yours to monitor this. Will that work for you, Agent Warren?" he asked.

"It will, but please feel free to consult with our engineers as well," Oscar said.

"We will," John said.

"I'll make inquiries with doctors and hospitals in the affected areas," Admiral Westinghouse said. "I want to see what's happening out there before taking any additional action."

"Sounds good," Oscar said. "Keep this all low-key, though. The last thing any of us wants is a panic. I don't want to see millions of people stripping stores of toilet paper and I sure as hell don't want to see any of this in the media."

"I think we all agree on that," Admiral Westinghouse said. General Hillman and John both nodded their heads in agreement. They all knew what happened in 2020 and didn't want to see a repeat of that. Oscar looked at Ron Black.

"I apologize for the way you were brought into this, Mr. Black," he said. "But I think you can see why we need your expertise. Can you help us?" Ron nodded his head.

"I think so," he said. "I'll have to look over Jim's notes first, but I believe we can come up with something."

"Jim, you're the point man on this," Oscar said. "Everyone will report their progress to you. Not a word of this to anyone outside this facility. Remember, this is a matter of national security. Any questions?" he asked everyone. They all shook their heads.

"Good," Oscar said. "I want progress reports every 12 hours and I want results in 48. Let's roll." Everyone stood to leave and Ron walked up to Oscar.

"I'm just curious," he said. "Why couldn't you have just come to me through the company?"

"No time," Oscar said. "As you just heard, we're on a very compressed timeline. Plus, at this point, the fewer people who know, the better we can deal with it."

"I understand," he said. "It's just a bit embarrassing to be escorted away from work by a couple of giant federal marshals."

"Again, I apologize for that," Oscar said. "At least you'll have something to tell your grandkids one day." Ron chuckled at that.

"Yeah, right," he said before leaving to catch up with Jim. Admiral Westinghouse came up to Oscar after Ron left.

"You really think they can develop something to counteract this?" he asked. Oscar nodded his head.

"Between the two of them and our team, yes, Admiral," he said.

"I get the feeling you've dealt with something like this before," the admiral said.

"You have no idea," Oscar said. "Maybe one day, I'll buy you a beer and tell you about it."

"I look forward to that," he said, extending his hand. Oscar accepted it and shook the man's hand.

"Thank you for your help, Admiral," Oscar said.

"My pleasure, Agent Warren," he said before leaving. Oscar looked at the now-empty room and headed for his office. When he got there, he called Bill and briefed him on what he had done.

"Good job, Oscar," Bill said. "I like your initiative. I need you to get your ass here to Washington so you can brief President Lopez on this."

"I'll have to catch a commercial flight," Oscar said. "All of the company planes are out right now."

"I know," Bill said. "And I have one of them. I've already got you a ticket, just show up at the American Airlines counter. It's waiting for you there. You and I can take the company plane back."

"Alright," Oscar said. "Let me pack a few things first and I'll be right out."

"Better give that daughter of mine a kiss first," Bill said.

"I will," Oscar said, laughing. He checked his email before leaving and saw a fairly large one from Ron Wiseman. Opening it, he realized that Ron had been quite busy.

From what he could gather, Ron had managed to hack into the New Way USA website and discovered a database of people who expressed interest in the movement. After comparing that to metadata of text messages he received from federal sources best left unnamed, he found that quite a few had been in communication with the same number within the last couple days. All of them were inside the target areas.

The attached database listed the names, addresses, employers and phone numbers of the individuals who sent the text messages. Oscar saved the database and emailed it to the Task Force's satellite offices for follow-up investigations. Once done, he went home, packed, then drove to see his wife Rita. Fortunately, she worked in Fort Apache's legal office.

"Your dad said I'd better give you one of these before I leave," he said, kissing his wife on the lips as her colleagues watched. Rita smiled and kissed him back, much to the delight of her co-workers.

"You'd damn well better, Husband," she said. "Otherwise I may have to help Daddy kick your ass." They both laughed. "Take care of yourself, and I'll see you when you get back."

After their farewell, he headed out for the airport.

...

Special Agent Steve McGregor finished reading the email he had just received from Oscar. He pulled up the attached database and was relieved to see he only had one person in his area of responsibility to interview. Others had several individuals to interview, and he didn't envy them one bit. He took in the name, address, phone number and place of employment listed on the sheet. He remembered it right off.

Donna Price, he read. He remembered her as the office manager of the sawmill he visited in Silver Pines. He left a note for the other agent who worked out of his office, grabbed his stuff and stopped by to let Marcy, the office manager and receptionist, know.

"I don't think I'll be back today," he said.

"Okay, boss," she said. "Take care out there."

"I will, Marcy, thanks," he said as he left. Three hours later, he parked in front of the sawmill. He noticed there weren't quite as many vehicles as there were the last time he was here. He gathered his briefcase and entered the office.

"Agent McGregor," Bob said as he walked in. "What can we do for you today?"

"I'm here to see Mrs. Donna Price," Steve said. "Is she available?"

"Yes, I am," she said as she walked back into the front office. "What can I do for you?" Steve looked at Bob.

"Is there someplace we can speak in private?" he asked. Bob nodded his head and pointed down the hall.

"Sure," he said. "Use the conference room down the hall."

"Thank you," Steve said. He looked at Donna. "Please, join me. And bring your cell phone. Don't worry about opening it right now."

"I haven't done anything wrong," she said.

"I'm not saying you have," Steve said. "I'm just doing a followup. I'll explain." He motioned to the conference room. "After you." Confused, she walked to the conference room. He followed and closed the door behind him. She sat down at the long table and he took a seat across from her. He opened his briefcase and pulled out his laptop and an audio recorder. "If you don't mind, I'm going to record this," he said. "I want to make sure I have your responses correct."

"I don't mind," she said quietly. When he finished, he looked at her.

"According to the HomeFront Security Act of 2032, I should inform you that you are currently not a suspect, however, failure to comply with my investigation could see you charged as an accomplice in a possible terrorist attack against the United States or one or more U.S. citizens. You could also be charged with obstruction of justice. Do you understand what I have just explained?"

"Yes," she said.

"Very well," he said. "At this time, although it isn't really necessary, I should inform you that you have a right to legal representation before we get started. Do you wish to exercise that option?"

"I haven't done anything wrong, so no, I don't need a lawyer," she said defiantly.

"Very well, Mrs. Price," Steve said. "May I call you Donna?"

"Yes, that's fine," she said.

"Thank you," he said. "Please unlock your phone and hand it to me."

"That's personal," she said.

"Are you choosing not to cooperate with my investigation, Donna?" Steve asked. She shook her head.

"No," she said quietly, unlocking her phone and handing it to him. He attached it to his laptop and began cloning it. At the same time, he installed an app that allowed him to monitor her texts, calls, email and online activity in real time. It also allowed him to monitor the location of the phone. He looked back at her when he was finished.

"What is your interest in the New Way USA?" he asked. "We know you have subscribed for news alerts and texts."

"You know all that?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. "It's all perfectly legal. So, what is your interest? Are you a member or an activist with the organization?"

"No," she said. "I'm just interested in things like equal rights, you know. There's nothing illegal about that."

"No, there's not," Steve said. "But participating in potentially seditious activity is, as is communication with others engaged in seditious or terroristic activity. Did you or did you not receive a text alert or message before I arrived the other day?" She looked down before answering.

"Yes, I did," she said.

"And did you respond to that message?" he asked.

"I don't see how that's any of your business," she said. He picked up her phone and navigated to her text messages. He found the thread he was looking for and read the last few messages. Most were innocuous texts about this law or that, but the one he was interested in arrived a few hours before his first arrival.

"Pls advise if you receive a visit from a federal agent," it read. He saw Donna's response.

"An Agent McGregor arrived here this morning, spoke to boss, then left," Donna had written. He showed her the message.

"Did you send this text?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "I didn't think it was illegal to do that."

"Have you spoken to the person you texted?" Steve asked. She shook her head.

"No," she said.

"Just out of curiosity, Donna, do you subscribe to all of the New Way's ideas?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Not all," she said. "But I do like what they say about things like female empowerment and so on."

"Uh huh," Steve said. "How are things between you and your husband, Dale?"

"That's a bit personal, don't you think?" she asked.

"Yes it is," he said. "But I'd like to hear your answer. How are things between the two of you right now?"

"Until just recently, things have been great," she said.

"When did things start not being so great?" Steve asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe in the last couple days or so."

"I see," he said. "Have you noticed any radical changes in either of you?"

"I have," she said. "He's not quite as, well, masculine, as he used to be. He actually cried last night. I've never known him to cry, and I've known him since grade school. He never cries."

"And what do you think prompted that?" Steve asked calmly. She looked down, a bit embarrassed, for a moment before looking back at Steve. He saw her go through a gamut of emotions before she boldly answered.

"I told him I fucked three men at the Truck Stop," she said defiantly. Steve saw the fire in her eyes. "And I told him he could suck it up and deal with it."

123456...8