Revenge of the Ex

Story Info
Friends decide to spend Halloween party revenge fucking.
2.2k words
4.38
26.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This is a submission for the Literotica 2021 Halloween Story Contest. There is the tiniest hint of paranormal, because it's Halloween and tis the season and all that jazz. Hope you enjoy and feel free to vote. Happy reading!

*

What kind of jerk broke up with their girlfriend on the morning of their favorite holiday? Derek. That was the jerk. They had only been dating six months, but it still stung.

Especially since their costume was a couple's costume -- Linda and Bob Belcher from the cartoon Bob's Burger -- and she couldn't show up as Linda without a Bob.

She had options, it was Halloween, of course she had options.

Did she want to go funny? Clever? Angry?

Normally, Kayla kept her costumes on the tamer side, but her anger got the best of her. With a whole bunch of flower garland, some hot glue, and strategic placement, she was a wood nymph.

When she showed up at her best friend, Beth's house, Beth clapped her hands in glee. "This is awesome. You look amazing, you sexy nymph. Are you even wearing panties?"

"Did you have to yell that?" Her costume might have been held together with a wish and a prayer but that didn't mean she wanted the world to know it.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me." Beth mimicked closing a key over her lips.

"Come on, Trevor's here. Do you remember him?"

"The guy from your trivia team? The new guy?"

"Engineer. He works with Luke. Funny, smart, sexy, looks like he knows his way around a woman-"

"I remember him. He ignored me the whole night."

"Oh, yeah, I wouldn't worry about that."

It was the way Beth said it that gave her away. "I told him you had a boyfriend. And that if he even looked at you wrong, I would turn him into a toad."

"Beth! You can't just threaten people like that!"

"It's not a threat if it's not true. Anyway, I knew Dipshit Derek would make a mistake, and he did. So here you are and there he is, and you were the one complaining about how much Derek sucks at cunnilingus."

"Why do I tell you everything?"

"Because I am your best friend." Beth adjust a flower across Kayla's chest. "Now, let's go in there."

"I'm not talking to Trevor."

"You don't have to." Beth straightened her unicorn headband. "Let's go."

Inside, Trevor tugged at his headband; well aware his Richie Tenenbaum costume wasn't as successful as he'd hoped. He was just about to open a beer when Kayla walked in.

Fucking Kayla, her sweetly curved body, wrapped in yards of flower garland, giving tiny peeks of what she wore underneath. Flesh toned...no, not flesh toned. Just flesh.

He dropped his beer.

Thankfully, it didn't break. What an idiot. Kayla had a boyfriend and while he wasn't sure Beth could actually turn him into a toad, he was wary enough of the woman with the fierce dark eyes to avoid any and all eye contact with the lovely Kayla.

He had done what any idiot afraid to flirt with a woman did. Instead of keeping it casual, Trevor ignored her. Admittedly, his social skills weren't the best.

By the time he recovered his beer, Kayla was gone in the crowd. He tried to find Beth's unicorn crown, but the sparkly monstrosity was blocked by someone in a blow-up t-rex costume.

"Drink?" Beth offered Kayla her own glass of beer. Kayla shook her head. Was that Trevor over by the staircase? The sunglasses and bandanna might have covered up his face, but she recognized his long lean build.

"I'm good. Unless..." she trailed off when Beth handed her the Diet Coke before she could request it. Sometimes Kayla wondered if Beth was a witch. She knew things Kayla never said aloud. And she loved Halloween.

"Not a witch," Beth laughed. "You OK? I have to go talk to a guy."

Before Kayla could say anything, Beth melted into the crowd. It was fine. She could handle being at a party where she knew no one. And no one knew her. And she was wearing nothing but flower garland.

She lasted ten minutes before she did what any introvert would do when faced with that situation.

She ran away.

She didn't have to go very far. Out a sliding glass door to the patio. Party guests had spilled into the yard with the twinkling orange lights and glowing pumpkins. She smiled at the few she recognized and managed to work her way through the small gathering.

Her goal was the garage.

Kayla knew Beth's house. Including the apartment over the garage. She ducked around the side of the garage and grabbed the key from under the fake rock. She unlocked the door at the bottom of the stairs and made her way up.

It wasn't until she was at the top of the stairs before she realized she wasn't alone.

His dark sunglasses and wig tossed on the table, Trevor ran a hand through his hair. It was a nervous movement, Kayla realized, but it also made the edge of his t-shirt ride up and show off his abs. The man was aware of his charms.

"I asked Beth if there was someplace quiet I could hang out for a little while. Um, crowds, they get to me sometimes."

She couldn't blame the man for wanting to escape when she did the same damn thing. She made her excuses, "I can go-"

"No." Trevor interrupted her. "I mean, I don't mind if you stay. You're not people."

She understood what he meant.

Here they were, two grown adults, both maybe a little shy, one of them extremely sexy, and Kayla figured she was never one to throw away her shot. "My boyfriend broke up with me this morning."

"I'm sorry."

He didn't look very sorry.

"I'm not looking to get in a relationship or anything. I'm mad at him, and I'm also, honestly, I've always wanted to be a Tenenbaum."

It took him a second to get the joke. How could she blame him, she was so close to him and when she took in a deep breath the flowers parted just enough to show him the deep V of her cleavage.

"That's a good one." Attempting to carry on a conversation while her magnificent breasts were right there was not easy. If Kayla inhaled again the damn flowers were just going to snap apart. And he would enjoy the unobstructed view of her fantastic tits.

"You're hot," Kayla murmured.

"Thank you." Trevor definitely saw where this was going. Fun sexy times to help her get over her dipshit of a boyfriend. Since he wasn't looking for anything serious, this sounded perfect. He added, "You're hot, too. Especially with all those flowers. Are you a fairy?"

"Wood nymph."

Good lord, two words should not make his cock harder, but there he was with his athletic shorts tightening.

"Do you wanna fuck me, Trevor?"

"Yes. Fuck yes."

He followed Kayla down the hallway to a bedroom. There was enough light coming in the window from the backyard party they didn't need to turn any on. In the dim light, Kayla shimmied out of her costume, her bra and panties joining the pile of flowers on the floor.

Trevor pulled off his gym shorts and t-shirt. He toed off the sneakers and stopped at the edge of the bed. Kayla raised herself up on up on her elbows. She grinned at him. "Planning on leaving the socks on?"

Trevor laughed and stopped at the edge of the bed to tug them off. "Maybe next time. If that's your thing."

"We'll have to find out." She sighed into his mouth when he kissed her. He sucked on her full lips, nipped at her, and slip his mouth down her neck to her breasts. He lifted them up and sucked her tight nipple into his mouth. One breast and then the other. He bit down, ever so gently. Kayla moaned and he did it again. She panted,

"Harder."

Trevor gladly obeyed. When Kayla groaned again, he moved down her body, toward her glistening pussy.

"Oh god," Kayla panted when he positioned himself between her thighs. Her legs parted further as he slid her legs over his shoulders. "Don't stop."

"I haven't even started yet." Trevor licked his way into her sweet cunt, coating his face and tongue with her sweet pussy juices. "Mmmm, baby, you taste so good."

Kayla moaned and arched her hips up toward him.

With a quick flip, Kayla was over him, and Trevor lay on his back, her pussy inches from his face.

"Oh, no." Kayla started to move.

"Oh, yes, please, Kayla. If you don't want to because you don't want to, I understand. But if you don't want to do it because you think somehow I won't like it, trust me, I want you to fuck my face."

Despite her tiny misgivings, Kayla whimpered at his words.

"Oh, you like that, don't you? When I talk dirty to you? Kayla, baby, I want you to ride my face. Please, baby." He let out a slow exhale, just enough to torment Kayla's clit.

She whimpered again. Then whispered something.

Trevor slid himself up just enough for Kayla to topple away from him.

"What did you say? Honey, I'll stop if you want-"

"How are you going to breathe?" Kayla repeated. Sweet Jesus, when that woman blushed, she blushed everywhere, including her luscious tits.

"Kayla, I'm going to be able to breathe, I promise." He didn't mention the fact he would gladly die from suffocation if it meant he got to go with his face buried between Kayla's soft thighs. He laid back down but gave Kayla the choice to straddle him.

Kayla, being the wise woman she was, sat on Trevor's face.

Except, never one to miss out on the party, she slid her pussy over his eager mouth, and her own mouth over his throbbing cock.

Trevor groaned against her clit and Kayla moaned in response. She loved coming with a cock in her mouth, and damnit the way Trevor worked her, just like that, if he kept it up. She was going to come. Right there, she pushed against him.

Oh fuck. She came, her pussy slamming against Trevor's face. He groaned in satisfaction, even as he fought the tightening of his balls. "If you don't stop, I'm going to come now, and I would really like to come in your pussy. Oh, god, Kayla your mouth feels so good."

Kayla kept sucking him up and down.

"Kayla please let me fuck you."

She took mercy on him and pulled away from his cock. He pulled her toward the edge of the bed.

Oh god, he slid his hands down her back and over her ass. He slapped her ass gently, and then gripped her hips and pulled her to all fours.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Kayla?"

She glanced over her shoulder. "Fuck me."

Trevor gripped her hips and slid just the tip of his cock inside her. Kayla whimpered and tried to push all the way back. He held them both still, just a tiny bit more and a tiny bit more. He moved inside her inch by tiny inch.

She would not beg. She would not, oh god, she needed him inside her.

"Fuck me, now, Trevor. Fuck me, baby."

Who was he to ignore such a lovely request? He slammed his cock all the way inside her and Kayla screamed into the blankets.

More. Harder. Faster. He gripped her hips and thrust in and out of her wet, tight pussy. She felt so good, so tight and he knew she was there, so close to coming again. Desperate to feel her come on his cock, he slipped his finger over her swollen clit and pressed hard.

Kayla came, her pussy spasming around Trevor's hard cock. He thrust again and again as she kept coming and he knew he was right there and fuck yeah, there he came and came his hips tight against Kayla's.

"Oh, damn." Trevor collapsed on top of her. He managed to slide most of his weight to the side. And pull Kayla into him, the little spoon to his big spoon.

"That was...damn, Kayla." His breath ruffled the sweat damped curls on top of her head.

Kayla laughed softly. "You too, Trevor."

She traced her hand over his forearm, admiring the lean line. "Whenever you're ready for round two, there's a shower up here."

"I'm ready for round two," Trevor pulled her in for a kiss. "Lead the way."

They spent the rest of the night fucking in the shower, on the bed, in the shower again, and once on the little balcony because Trevor wanted to fuck her in the moonlight.

In the house -- her own partner dreaming the peaceful sleep of someone who came their brains out more than once -- Beth passed a hand over the rose quartz crystal on her nightstand. She grinned at the extra sparkle. What was a little nudge when it came to two people who desperately needed to fuck each other?