Revenge of the Prom Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're ready!" Rachel called from upstairs. My parents joined me in the living room; my dad had his camera ready. Becky's mom was also there to see her daughter off. Rachel came down first. She was wearing a long, black, sparkling dress, with red accents, cut down to the center of her chest, showing a bit of her small breasts. It had a slit cut above her knee, showing off her nice athletic legs as she walked. Her hair was done up and she wore black mascara. It was very sexy. I wished for a moment that she wasn't my step-sister.

Becky came down a second after. She wore a pink dress, which went past her knees but not all the way to her ankles. The ruffles poofed out. The top of the dress was also cut low, showing off a bit more cleavage than my sister. Her hair was curled and done up, but part of it still hung down, just barely touching her shoulders. She looked gorgeous.

My parents got pictures of both of them, separately, then together. Then I grabbed the corsages. "Oh! Kevin, thank you!" said Becky.

"Yeah, Kevin, these are so pretty," agreed Rachel. I'd gotten a pink corsage for Becky, one that fortunately matched her dress fairly well. I got red for Rachel, to bring out the red in her dress.

"I figured I'd be the dutiful prom date," I replied. I lingered enough to let my dad take more pictures of the three of us, all dressed up. Then I shooed the girls out the door, towards the car. "We don't want to be late," I told them. "You know, for the prom." The girls nodded, getting the hint. Rachel let Becky sit up front with me, as I pulled out of the driveway, heading for the school.

--

When I pulled into the parking lot, I got a bad feeling. It was 5:57, but I didn't see any cop cars. I also didn't see Marcus' white van. I quickly checked on my phone for the homing signal on Johnny's car, but it wasn't responding. Just then, I got a text message from Gary. "Marcus got a flat tire. We're on our way, but running late."

This wasn't good. "Girls," I said, "let's get inside. Keep an eye out. Something's not right."

They grabbed their little formal purses and exited the car with me. My plan now was to get the three of us in the building before Johnny showed up to see us. I didn't want the girls to get hurt, and so I was mustering up my courage, thinking I could slow Johnny down while they got inside to safety.

Sadly, it wasn't to be. As we walked quickly across the parking lot towards the school doors, I heard his voice to my right. "King of the Nerds!" There he was, sauntering towards us. "I figured it would be you. After T-Dog got picked up, I found this in my car." He dangled my tracking beacon, now broken, from his fingers. "Now, you get to die."

I put my arms out in front of the girls. "Get inside." They didn't move. "Now." They still stayed behind me.

"Becky," Johnny called to her, "when will you get it? You're my girl, and that's not going to change."

"I'm not your girl," Becky yelled back. I didn't look at her, but I knew from her voice that she'd started crying.

"Johnny, you don't want to do this," I said, calmly, backing up a bit. I was really trying to hold him at a distance, buying time until help arrived.

"Yes, I do. I really do," he answered, stepping closer. His eyes were wide open with wild anger. He didn't look like he had a gun, thankfully, but I spotted brass knuckles on his right fist. If he hit me with those, it would seriously hurt, and probably draw blood.

I stopped moving backwards. I knew if I moved any further back, I'd be out of the range of the cameras that Freddy and Gary had set up. I wanted the whole conflict thing recorded, just in case. I also wore a microphone in my lapel, recording our entire conversation. It was tested for up to 50 feet, so I knew it would pick up Johnny's voice, as most everyone else around was now quietly watching the stand-off.

I said to the girls again, "Get inside. Get safe. Now."

Becky was frozen to my left arm, but Rachel was able to drag her some distance away, towards the building. I felt better knowing they were out of the way of the beating I was about to get.

Johnny kept closing the distance. "You're going to die now, King of the Nerds," he taunted me.

I didn't move. I wanted him to take the first swing. "My name is Kevin, dickwad."

He stopped briefly, surprised I'd call him names at this moment. "Dickwad? Let's see what you call me after I beat the shit out of you." Finally, he lunged at me with his right fist, trying to hit me in the face. I was ready for it, and blocked it, but then he used his left hand to punch me in the stomach. It hurt, but I kept my grip on his right hand. He landed another blow to my gut with his left, but there was no way I was going to let go of the hand with brass knuckles on it.

Suddenly, I heard my sister's voice screaming, "Leave him alone!" Johnny turned around just in time to catch Rachel's pepper spray to his eyes. He fell to the ground, holding his face, screaming.

I was suddenly thankful that I'd asked Rachel to bring her pepper spray. I heard a siren, and saw one police car on the way. Another one appeared behind it. Then a third on the other side of the parking lot.

I looked down at Johnny, then upwards at the cameras. I'd won this fight without throwing a punch, and I had the evidence to prove it. The police picked Johnny off the ground, and put him in cuffs. One of the cops walked up to me. "You Kevin?"

"That's me."

"I'm Detective Wilson. You got the videos you talked about?"

I reached into my jacket and pulled out the flashdrive. Thankfully, Johnny's punches missed it, so it was unharmed. "Here. As promised, more than 50 videos of Johnny Monroe having sex with girls, without their knowledge or consent. At least one girl was underage at the time. There's also evidence there that Johnny sent copies of those videos to his friends, possibly more, which should be enough for distribution charges."

Detective Wilson held the flashdrive in his hand, and looked at me. "How'd you get this information?"

I couldn't lie. "I'm a hacker. I found when I broke into his computer."

He frowned at me. "You know that's a crime too, right?"

"Yes sir. I'm prepared to answer to those charges. I only ask that you show me mercy, as I have an appointment inside I need to tend to," I motioned at the school building behind me. "Can I turn myself in at the station tomorrow morning?"

He stared at me for a few seconds, then shrugged. "How about this: you come see me at the station tomorrow at 1:00. Then we'll talk about it. And, don't leave town." Then he walked away. I was pleasantly shocked.

Rachel hugged me. I had forgotten she was there. "Thank you," I said. "You saved me."

"I know," she replied. "I'm your hero. But you're my hero too."

I looked up, and saw Becky on the steps of the school building, still teary-eyed. "Come on," I told my sister. "Let's go to the prom."

--

The school gym was decorated well, with strands of twinkling lights and round tables covered in purple cloth. Dinner was catered, so it was pretty good, and we sat with Freddy and his girlfriend, as well as another couple I didn't know. Over the meal, my dates and I recouped our experiences together. Becky had been scared stiff, and probably wouldn't have moved if Rachel hadn't dragged her away. My stomach was still sore, and I knew I'd have a nice bruise tomorrow to remember the fight. Rachel was the one who had really saved the day. She had made sure Becky was safe, and then came back to help me.

Word had spread pretty quickly throughout the gym, so I occasionally got a high five or fist bump from some random kid, congratulating me on getting rid of Johnny. I smiled and thanked them, but I couldn't take all the credit. I still maintained that Rachel ended up being the hero. She blushed when I told people that.

After dinner, I took Becky out to the dance floor for our first dance. "So, I couldn't help but notice, but I haven't seen many of your cheerleader friends around."

She nodded, "They're over there. But they're not really my friends. Not anymore, anyway."

"What happened?"

"Johnny happened. Some of them hated him, and didn't like me with him. Others liked him too much, and he cheated on me with them." She shook her head, saying, "I don't have anything in common with them anymore. I'm just going to go to college, and find new friends."

"Where are you going to college?" I asked.

"I'll be at State, with you," she declared, smiling. "Unless you're too busy to hang out with a lowly freshman like me."

I smiled back. "I'm sure I'll make time."

We contined to dance. "So, about yesterday," she started.

"Yeah," I said. "We can forget it happened, if you want."

She paused. "What if I don't want to forget?"

"Are you serious?" I asked, and she nodded. "I'd like to spend more time with you, when you're ready."

"I think I'm ready now," she told me. "I know, you probably think I need more time. But I'm over Johnny. And I really like you."

I looked into her eyes, and caught the sparkles of the lights in them. "I really like you too, Becky. I'm glad I got the opportunity to reconnect with you."

We held each other for the remainder of the song. As the next song started, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Can I cut in?" said Rachel.

"Yes," answered Becky. "I'll be getting a drink. Have fun!"

I took Rachel's hand and started dancing with her, watching Becky walk away. "What are you thinking about?" teased Rachel.

"You didn't tell me Becky was going to State," I said, deflecting the question.

"She told you that? Last I knew, she was still deciding between her top 2 schools," responded Rachel. "She must have made up her mind today."

"What was her other school?"

"Hamilton University, with me." Rae and I continued to sway. "She was offered a better scholarship at State, but she said she also wanted to stay with me. She must have found a reason to choose State." She said the last bit with a grin, directed at me.

"Hamilton and State are only an hour away from each other," I pointed out.

"Yes, but I think she'd want to go to school with her new boyfriend."

"I wouldn't use labels just yet."

"Yet? So it is a thing then."

I shook my head. "I don't know what it is. We'll see."

Becky came back. "Can we have a three-person dance?" she asked, and we made room for her. Now I had Becky on my right arm, Rachel on my left.

"This is nice," I told them. Becky sighed, and Rachel giggled. I continued, "I'm the luckiest guy here. Most guys have one date. I've got two, and they're both amazing."

"Aw shucks," laughed Rachel.

"We think you're pretty amazing too," said Becky.

--

All in all, it was a good evening. I shared several dances with both girls individually, and several more with them both. That is, if you can call my geeky arm-flailing dancing.

As things wound down, I found myself sitting at the table, recounting things with Freddy. He'd gotten a text from his brother Gary that he and Marcus had collected the video cameras from the outside of the building. They had seen the video of the fight, and were impressed that I refrained from throwing a punch. It would look good to the police if Johnny ever tried to claim I assaulted him.

Freddy soon got dragged away by his girlfriend, and I was sitting alone. I saw Rachel and Becky chatting away elsewhere, but decided to stay put. It didn't take long for them to make their way over to me.

"Hey," said Becky, "so, my mom is going to be out all night. I know we didn't discuss this before, but do you want to come back to my place?"

I looked at Rachel, hoping she'd give me a nod. Surprisingly, she gave me no signal at all. It seemed like she was waiting for me to make my own decision. I thought that was curious, since she was the one to set me up with Becky in the first place.

"Yes," I finally answered. "I would love to."

Becky's face was elated, but I thought I saw Rachel's mouth frown slightly. It could've been my imagination. But was she unhappy that I was going to Becky's house?

Since I drove, I had to drop off Rachel at our house. "Stay here, I'll be right back," I called to Becky, as I walked Rachel to the door. Once out of earshot, I whispered, "Something wrong, Rae?"

"Nope. Nothing," she said shortly.

"Rae."

She sighed. "I guess I didn't realize until now that I was setting myself up to be the third wheel." She gave a forced smile. "I'm happy for you. You deserve to be happy. And so does Becky."

"You're sure you're okay?"

She put her hand on my shoulder. "Yes. Now, I can't believe I'm saying this, but go have sex with my friend."

I gave her a funny look. "Yeah, that does sound really weird. But if you insist, I'll be off."

She waved as I went back to the car, back to Becky.

As I drove to Becky's house, I recalled what I'd noticed about Rachel. "She seemed a little put off. Seems weird since she set us up."

"I thought that too," replied Becky. "When I talked to her about it at the prom, she seemed a little miffed. If I didn't know any better, I'd think she was jealous."

"Jealous because she didn't have a date?"

"Yes, that, but I think maybe it went further." She hesitated. "I think she might have a crush on you."

"A crush?" I said, dismissing it. "No. That'd be weird. She's my sister."

"Is it weird? I think you're attractive. Why shouldn't she?" she pointed out. "And you two aren't blood related. If your parents hadn't married, you'd be fair game for her."

"I guess that's true," I said. "Are you psychoanalyzing us?"

"Just a bit," she giggled. "That's going to be my major in school, psychology."

"Interesting."

"Good thing for me that your parents did get married, though. Otherwise, I might have to get protective." She started rubbing my knee, and I started getting wound up.

"You've nothing to worry about," I assured her. "You have my complete attention."

--

As soon as we got to her place, she took me to her room. Its powder blue walls were adorned with cheerleading posters, and her shelves held pictures of her in her uniform next to a few small trophies.

She closed her door, which wasn't necessary since her mom wasn't home, and closed the distance between us. "Kevin, you're what I've really want in a boyfriend. What I need. You're brave and protective, you're smart, and you're cute."

"I think you're amazing yourself," I told her, pulling her into my arms. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"I'm so sure," she whispered, then kissed me. It was wonderful. As wonderful as it had been yesterday, and more. I pulled her close to my body, and the contact made her give a slight moan into my mouth.

Somehow, I found the zipper of her dress with my fingers, and slowly inched it downwards. When it reached the bottom, she broke our kiss, stepping away, and she shrugged the dress off her shoulders. She hadn't been wearing a bra underneath, so I was instantly presented with her full, pert breasts, her perfect waist, and white lacy panties.

"You're so beautiful, Becky," I commented. I shrugged my tuxedo jacket off, and began unbuttoning my shirt. She picked up the dress and laid it over a chair, then sat on her bed, content to watch me undress. Once I was shirtless, she beckoned me over. I sat on the bed next to her, and our mouths met again. I wrapped my right arm around her back, and took one of her breasts in my left hand, cupping it gently, kneading it, rolling my fingers on her nipple.

Her right hand had found its way to my pants zipper. After she worked it open, she got her hand inside my boxers, and found my erection. I moaned in appreciation as she wrapped her fingers around it, giving it a gentle squeeze. I reciprocated, sliding my hand down into her panties, and finding her wet lips inside. I rubbed up and down her slit, eliciting a 'mmm' noise from Becky.

I stood up then, dropping my pants and boxers to the floor, kicking them off my feet. I grabbed the sides of the white panties and slid them down her legs. She gave me a sexy smile and spread her legs for me, inviting me to her warm pink flower.

I was going to fuck her right away, but seeing her shaved pussy glistening in the light, I knew I had to taste it first. I knelt down, and kissed the inside of her left thigh, then her right, then left again and right again, moving closer and closer to my target each time. She was tensed up already, wanting me to stop teasing and get to the center sooner. I could feel her fingers in my hair, like she wanted to pull my face inwards, but she just couldn't quite get a good enough grip to do it.

I finally licked up her slit, bottom to top, tasting her delicious juices, and she gasped aloud, "Oh! Kevin!" She finally got a hold of my head, and pushed my head into her pussy. I didn't mind, I was going to do that anyway. I nuzzled and ate her, licking her delicate folds, driving her wild. Her juices flowed freely, and she vocalized her happiness with the occasional gasp.

Now, I was no sex genius, but I'd had enough experience in college to do a good job of it. So I decided to drive her over the edge. I slid a finger inside her, and attacked her clit with my tongue. It drove her wild, and it didn't take long until she squealed, "OH! CUMMING! OHHH!" I felt her tense up for a few seconds, then instantly fall backwards on the bed, breathing heavily. "Oh, oh I came so hard," she said, starting to giggle in her breathlessness.

But I wasn't done. I grabbed my dick and rubbed it against her wetness, preparing myself. "I want to fuck you now," was all I said, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, please fuck me," she replied. "I want you inside me."

I pushed in, and got about halfway inside right away. Then I pulled out a bit, and pushed more inside. She felt so good and warm around my dick. Out more, and in more, and repeat, building up a slow, steady rhythm. I watched Becky's face, and she watched mine. She continued to say, "fuck me," so I did. I gradually got a little faster, and a little deeper, until I suddenly bumped her cervix. It surprised me, but it really shocked her. "OH!" she almost yelled, her eyes very wide.

I stopped. "What's wrong?"

"You're all the way inside me, I've never felt that before," she said, then she realized we had stopped. "Don't stop!" she said, in a desperate, almost panicked tone.

"Okay!" I said, returning to my rhythm.

"Yes, fuck me!" she sighed, laying back, closing her eyes. I tried to fuck her deeply without slamming her cervix again; it took concentration, and that helped me last longer. I felt her get closer, and she was looking at me again. "I'm gonna cum for you, oh, oh..." she said. I picked up the pace, ready to drive her over the edge again, and I felt my climax on its way too.

"I'm gonna cum inside you," I managed to stutter out.

She nodded, saying "Cum in me, cum with me Kevin." Then she threw her head back, yelling "OHHH!" I felt her pussy clench around my dick, and it made me explode in her. I felt every spurt fill her up, and I stayed inside her for a while as both of us recovered from our mutual orgasm.

"Oh, Becky," I said, collapsing on the bed next to her.

"Oh, my god," she replied.

"Not God, just Kevin," I said, and it made her laugh.

"No one's ever made me cum that hard before."

"No one ever? Not Johnny?"

She laughed again. "No way. He was in it for himself. Come to think of it, I don't think he ever ate me out."

"He doesn't know what he missed. You taste wonderful," I teased. I let my hand slide down her abdomen, back to her slit.

She batted my hand away playfully. "No more, I need to rest." She curled up on my arm, resting her head on my chest. "Thank you," she said, "For everything. For the prom, for taking care of Johnny, for everything."

"You're welcome. You deserve it," I told her. I stroked her hair as she settled down into me. "You deserve it."