Revenge of the Vanquished

Story Info
Revenge plan.
3.8k words
3.62
17.9k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 10/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Have you ever hated someone enough to do great harm to them? My name is Ercan. I am eighteen years old. Someone who observes from the outside usually has the prejudice that I was brought up with cotton wool and spoiled because I am the only child of the family. My life is not like that at all. As loving as my mother is my father is as callous and selfish a man. Since my childhood I always tried to win my father's favor. Whatever I did was never appreciated.

My mother is a thirty-nine-year-old housewife. My father is forty-three years old and owns an electronics repair service. I was working there during my free time from school. We live an average life with our income which can be considered normal. After I was born an illness my father had prevented him from having children again. All my life it was as if I had caused it I was treated like a stepchild throughout. My mother always has to mediate between the two of us. Sometimes I jokingly ask my grandfather and grandmother "How did you get your daughter married to this rogue?" My mother is truly a beautiful woman. She is also a kind-hearted and thoughtful person.

What I am going to tell you started this June. When I couldn't get into the department I wanted to, during the university exams, I continued to work in my father's shop. As I spent more time with my father, my anger towards him started to turn into hatred. At every opportunity, he complained of the expenses he had made to send me to school.

He kept saying how much better his life would be if it weren't for me. I tolerated all of this.

One day a very beautiful woman came to the shop followed by a gypsy-looking man at the same time. While my father was taking care of the female customer's business I was talking to the other customer. The man had deceived and defrauded me with sleight of hand as I realized later too late When the money was found to be missing my father came in a rage and beat me after watching the cameras. He swore unspeakable words. This was the last straw. I left the shop with a grudge. I walked around until the evening to calm my nerves. I hated my father.

When I came home in the evening my poor mother was trying to ease the atmosphere again. She was telling him that I was inexperienced and could make mistakes but the animal in front of her did not listen.

I didn't raise my voice too much just so my mother wouldn't be upset. As soon as I had the opportunity I left the house saying that I wouldn't work for him anymore and that I would find a job for myself. I could have been a dishwasher or a waiter somewhere anywhere. I didn't want to see that bastard's face.

While I was walking on the sidewalk a car approached me. It was my best friend Teoman. He had seen me leaving the building while driving around in his father's car. When he learned I was sad he parked the car. We bought beer from the store and started drinking.

Teoman was six months older than me. Since we lived in the same building we saw each other very often. Our families knew each other and we went in and out of each other's houses easily. Since we were both young our tastes and problems were similar. When I told Teo what had happened he was as upset as I was. He tried to calm me down and encourage me.

"This son of a bitch will die by my hand." I said.

"You can't solve anything with violence brother. The best revenge is for him to see that you are successful."

"To be successful I need money. I need time for getting a house, a car and a career. I want that dishonorable person to be punished immediately."

"So what are you going to do? I guess you t won't kill your own father. Although you would go to prison and your father would go to his grave. I would be willing to take care of your mother while you are in prison." he said laughing. Teo had always had an interest in my mother. He would jokingly say that my mother was very beautiful and attractive. I slapped him on the head. We both laughed.

I entered the house that night when everyone was sleeping. When my head hit the pillow I couldn't sleep. I started thinking about what kind of revenge I would take on my father. I couldn't plan anything to do with his job because it was our only source of income. If I harmed him physically I would be in trouble. Teo was right my mother would be very upset with the consequences. I couldn't do this to the person I valued most in this world. Then the idea came to my mind that if they divorced then that dishonorable person would lose a lot.

How was I going to do this? Betrayal was the most effective way. My father was a scumbag who walked in the snow but left no trace. It would be difficult to catch him cheating on my mother. On the other hand I never thought my mother would cheat. She was a woman who attracted a lot of attention with her black hair and beautiful physique but the chances were slim due to her character.

Teoman's words came to my mind. At that moment I felt weird when I imagined my mother and Teoman in the same bed. My penis became erect. No way. What nonsense was I thinking about? I fell asleep with all this going around in my head. The next day I found a job at a fast-food restaurant. They paid daily money. It was the best thing for now.

Two days had passed. I was going to work. I was holding my breath and being patient with my father's gossip at home. My mother was torn between the two of us. There was no such thing as peace at home. I couldn't stand it any longer. I called Teoman and invited him to the park. The idiot soon came with a beer in his hand unaware of what I was about to suggest to him. After chatting for a while I brought up the subject. I said that the solution to my problems was my parents' divorce.

"So how will this happen?" he asked.

"Betrayal. My mother will cheat on my father and they will divorce."

The animal sprayed beer from his mouth. "Fuck off. Aunt Demet cheating on your father? There is no way." he said.

"Don't call her aunt. You will need her." The coin dropped late but he understood my intentions.

"Fuck you bro. Are you high or crazy? Me?" he asked.

"What's the matter? You always wanted to fuck my mother. Here's your chance. Have you masturbated while thinking of my mother?"

"You are kidding me right?" he said.

When I told him that I was serious he became quiet. I told him that I wanted him to get closer to my mother and impress her by flirting.

"Bro. We are talking about your mother so we don't get into trouble later."

"Look at the pimp. It's like he threw my mother into bed immediately and he is thinking about the future. Fake Casanova." I said. We started laughing.

After explaining my plan I took his phone. I liked all the stories and pictures my mother shared on social media. It would be slow but starting was half the job. Strangely this job excited me. I masturbated thinking of my mother bouncing on Teoman's lap. I had never thought of my mother in this way before. Her legs and hips were very sexy for her age her breasts did not sag. Why not? If we succeeded in this then maybe I could fuck my mother too.

My mother used to go to the local market on Tuesdays. I called Teoman and asked him to follow my mother and help her by pretending that they had met by chance. He was a muscular man because he did bodybuilding.

"Wear an undershirt so that the sports you have been doing all these years will be useful to us." I said.

When we met in the evening he told me about the conversations he had with my mother. He had carried her bags all the way home. I asked if my mother had made a pass at him. He said that he could not understand anything. I was discouraged.

The next day while I was working at the restaurant I received a message from Teoman. I took a smoke break and called him. My mother liked the half naked pictures that Teoman shared on social media. These were not things my mother would normally do. So she had been affected by him. We were on the right track. I met with Teoman in the park after dinner. We were both very excited. The idiot didn't see that my mother commented on a picture. I was going to make my beautiful mother fuck this idiot.

They needed to get together more. Since I was off on Friday I invited Teoman over with the excuse of playing games on the computer. My mother was cooking in the kitchen. I told Teoman to go to the kitchen and compliment my mother and flirt with her. According to the plan he would call me on his phone and I would listen to them in the bathroom.

When Teoman went to the kitchen a regular conversation of the daily goings on began. Then my mother started to praise Teoman for how much he had improved himself by doing sports. After thanking her he said that she was also very beautiful and fit my mother was giggling. She liked the compliments she was receiving. When my mother told him that she had gained weight recently and that she had no clothes that fit Teoman told my mother that they could run together if she wanted. My mother thought for a few seconds, and then agreed.

The next morning they started running together to get in shape. Teo was telling me about the conversations they had they were empty conversations. A week later my mother sent Teoman a few pictures of herself in clothes she didn't fit before. Among them was one where she was wearing a dress with a low-cut neckline and a hemline cut high on her legs. Underneath the photo was written "Thanks to you my dear." We sent heart emojis to show that he liked the picture. They started sending good morning messages to each other daily. He had my mother's attention and trust.

On Friday my father said he was going out of town for a dealer meeting. My mother had an argument with him because he was making unnecessary expenses. While I was contributing most of my salary to the house he was spending money for his pleasure. My mother looked very unhappy when my father left the house with the suitcase. I went to her and so-called comforted her but I did nothing but criticize my father.

My mom said "He says it's a dealer meeting but who knows what he's up to?"

If you touched her she would cry. I sent a message to Teoman and explained the situation at home. It was the right time for him to approach my mother.

"Text my mom and invite her somewhere to lift her mood as if you know she's upset." I wrote.

Five minutes later while I was sitting in the kitchen with my mother she received a message on her phone. I went to my room saying I had work to do. Teoman was sending me the screenshots. Teoman was making offers such as let's go to a cafe or the beach with a performance that was not expected from him.

My mother wrote back that she was not in the mood at all.

Teoman persisted. "Demet, I would like to see you even for five minutes." he wrote.

I put my hand on my forehead and thought that the idiot had screwed up everything. He had never called my mother by her name before. I was pacing back and forth in my room while the silent wait continued.

"Okay dear. In half an hour we can have a cigarette in the back stairwell of our floor." the message read when it came.

While I thought we had come to the end of the road my hopes were revived. My mother had feelings for Teoman. Our efforts were paying off.

My mother knocked on the door of my room and said "I'm going to Nejla's the neighbor downstairs for coffee. "

I answered Okay. I'm going out too and left the house.

If my mother was ready to lie to me I would soon get what I wanted. I went to the upper floor where Teoman lived and started waiting on the landing of the back stairs. The bottom was visible through the railings. When Teoman came out the door I signaled for him to be quiet and sent him downstairs. I was waiting upstairs he was waiting downstairs. Five minutes later my mother came to Teoman. She stretched her head and looked downstairs first.

"There is no one upstairs. I just got off." Was this idiot getting smarter just to fuck my mother?

While they were smoking Teoman asked my mother why she was sad. My mother started telling him what my father had done. Her voice became hoarse as she said she couldn't stand it anymore. Unable to hold herself back she started to cry. Teoman hugged her in a friendly way. He was caressing her back. They moved slightly away but their arms were entwined with each other.

"That man doesn't deserve a wonderful woman like you."

"It makes me and Ercan very sad. I'm overwhelmed. The only thing I feel good about right now is the time I spend with you." my mother answered. She bowed her head. Tears were coming from her eyes. At that moment I felt very sorry for my mother. I thought of quitting everything.

Teoman grabbed my mother's chin and lifted her head up. "Demet you are very important to me." He kissed my mother on the lips. That moment lasted maybe a few seconds. I didn't expect this much. My mother recovered herself and pushed him away. She ran and left.

Teoman came upstairs to me. "I screwed up, didn't I?"

"No, you were very good. You did what had to be done. My mother will not be able to resist you while being thrown around in this intensity of emotion. You need to fuck her while my father is away." I said.

"How will this happen?" he asked.

I took his phone and started writing a message to my mother. "If you are angry with me for kissing you know that I have no regrets. I fell in love with you. Even if I cannot see your eyes or breathe in your scent I cannot hide that I love you." I wrote and sent it.

After waiting for a while I did not receive an answer so I returned home. My mother was sleeping in the bedroom. She did not answer Teoman that night. She seemed sluggish at breakfast. I called Teoman as I was leaving the house to go to work. I asked him to inform me immediately if there were any developments.

I worked until lunch. Even though my mother denied her feelings I knew that she had feelings for Teoman. Kissing him must have sparked something or she had pulled the plug completely. My mother being unhappy in her marriage might might have led to her divorce without me having to do anything.

Teoman called me at ten past two o'clock. My mother had texted him. "Can we talk?" she wrote.

"What should I answer?" he asked me. His excitement was evident in his voice.

I was excited too but I had to remain calm.

"Calm down bro. Isn't your house empty until the evening? You can use the camera I gave you. Set it up so that you can see the entire room. Invite her over by writing that there is no one at home and that you can talk freely. Start the recording. When my mother comes take her to your room. Remember you are in love with her. Even if she acts like she doesn't want it at first defend your love. Be persistent." I said. What would my mother's reaction be? I didn't know. We had now come to the end.

While I was working my mind was somewhere else. I couldn't call either of them to get news. Curiosity was going to kill me. I didn't know anything until I had a break and went home. When I entered the house my mother was taking a shower in the bathroom. I went into my room and called Teoman. He got busy. I was about to go crazy.

"Dude, what did you do?" I texted him.

After a while "I'm in front of the door." he replied.

Since my mother was in her room I opened the outer door silently. Teoman was standing in front of me. He was in a good mood. He gave me the camera. "It's a bit long but watch it. You'll like it." he said and went home.

My mother was smiling while we were eating our dinner. After I ate quickly I went to my room. I was very excited. I couldn't sit still. I connected the camera to the PC. I put on the headphones and started watching.

Teoman's empty room was in front of me. Teoman entered the room first followed by my mother in her navy-blue dress with yellow sunflower motifs on it. Teoman sat on his bed. He was looking at my mother who was standing. My mother left her phone on the table. She folded her arms and started talking.

"Teo, this is very wrong. I am a married woman. I am your friend's mother. You cannot have such feelings towards me. There are twenty years between us. You misunderstood your feelings." she said.

"I don't misunderstand anything. I fell in love with you. Besides you also have feelings for me. You kissed me back when I kissed you." he said. Nothing like that had happened but he was improvising. He stood up and approached my mother. My mother took a step back and leaned on the closet at the back.

"It was a momentary reflex when you kissed me. I was confused." she said.

Suddenly he took my mother's head between his hands and kissed her on the lips. They were now leaning against the closet with their bodies clinging. Teoman let go of her lips they looked at each other like that for a second or two. When he kissed her again my mother started to reciprocate passionately. While Teoman was lifting my mother's right leg, my mother was pulling his hair with her left hand. Her right hand was holding Teoman's hip.

Teo lifted my mother and gently placed her on the bed. The two of them were undressing and kissing. My mother was left in only her panties. Teoman was going down her neck and licking her breasts. My best friend was sucking the breasts that I had once sucked. My mother was making passionate oh-oh sounds. He came down licking my mother's belly. While he was pulling her panties from both sides my mother lifted her hips and helped him take them off. Teoman attacked my mother's vagina as if he had been starving for days. My mother was half-screaming and enjoying it. It was as if her breath was being taken away. She was pulling his hair more with each stroke of his tongue. She ejaculated while moaning. I could see her eyes shifting from the pleasure she was feeling.

I had to thank my father for buying this very high-definition camera. It was very useful in his wife's fuck project. Teo opened my mother's legs and inserted his penis inside her. He was thrusting in and out of her with all his might holding my mother's legs in the air with his hands. My mother was moaning.

"Very good. Very good." she said.

As I saw from the video screen clock after fucking my mother for two minutes at this tempo he took out his penis and ejaculated on her vagina. My mother's legs were still in his arms. He slowly let go and lay down next to my mother.

He turned his head towards my mother. He was out of breath. My mother caressed his hair and got up from the bed. She went to the bathroom. When Teoman took a breather he lit a cigarette and sat on his bed without getting dressed. My mother came back to the room she had a white towel on.

"What time is it?" my mother asked. While she was trying to reach for her phone Teoman grabbed her waist and made her sit on his lap. He started kissing her by holding her neck.

When my mother found the opportunity she said "Don't do it, it's late. I have to go."

Teoman took the towel off her and threw it on the floor. Holding her hips he placed her vagina on his dick and entered her. My mother made an ohh sound again.

My mom asked "Aren't you tired?"

He continued to fuck her by bouncing her on his lap. I had already ejaculated for the second time by then. "Building up the body works." he said. He had said this to me.

While my mother was moaning he picked her up and leaned her against the wall. He continued to fuck her while kissing her passionately.

"Yes yes." she said with love.

He screamed and ejaculated inside her. It caught my attention that my mother allowed this. I was expecting her to get angry.

On the contrary she was kissing his arms and shoulders. "It's late. I'll take a shower at home." my mother said and started dressing in the clothes strewn on the floor.

Teoman was wearing only his shorts. He pulled my mother who was trying to leave the room towards him and kissed her. "I love you." he said.

12