Revenge on Sister's Bully

Story Info
She thought she could treat my little sister like dirt.
1k words
3.76
41.9k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I'd been out of high school for about a year, and was working at the local auto mechanic shop, when my little sister (a freshman) came home crying. She explained that an older girl from school had been harassing her since the start of the school year but had lately amped up the bullying to a whole new level.

My sister had tried everything she could think of, to avoid the escalation, but nothing worked, and it had only gotten worse. Today, the bully (we'll call her Amy - a senior, just turned 18) had stolen my sister's panties from her locker and slipped them into the briefcase of one of the older male teachers, with a racy note and my sister's name on it. He had taken it to the principal, and now our parents were scheduled for a meeting to discuss appropriate behavior in school. Until then, my sister has been suspended.

My little sis cried all through her story and didn't stop until dinner. Our parents tried to be understanding, but the whole situation was so awkward. Our parents were uncomfortable, my sister was crying again, and I was fuming!

Amy had had a reputation, even when I was still in school, so I knew who she was. Besides being a lawyer's daughter and the local figure-skating Olympic hopeful, she was also very clever, and had always escaped trouble.

I'd been on both the football and wrestling teams in high school. I was big, but my fast-twitch muscles allowed me to excel in both sports. Since high school, 10--15-hour days, doing nothing but physical labor, had further trimmed me down.

So, on to the revenge.

Just about everywhere Amy went, she was followed by someone: coaches, parents, sycophants, you name it. As soon as school ended, she was practicing with her coaches, then home for dinner, homework time, and sleep. The only time she was alone was on Sunday afternoons, when her parents went out. I knew this because, until I graduated, I'd been the one that mowed their lawn every Sunday afternoon. In the warmer months, Amy would swim and lay out by the pool, and in the cooler months, she could be found flipping channels inside. I'd always felt a little sad for her - the one afternoon off from school and practice, she never got to do anything fun. Not anymore!

So, I waited for Sunday afternoon, just after her parents were to leave, and knocked on her door. After several minutes, she answered the door in a towel wrapped around her bikini, with about as much snooty, eye-rolling boredom anyone could muster. I told her I needed to discuss something with her that was very important, as I pushed my way inside. With yet another eye-roll ad sigh, she moved out of the way and shut the door. I explained what happened with my sister and told her that kind of thing was NOT going to happen anymore. She was to leave my sister alone from now on. This, of course got the "or what?" response I knew was coming. But I was prepared.

I faked grabbing for her arm, knowing her first reaction would be to shift her weight to the opposite side, pulling her arm away from me, and went in low to the side she'd shifted her weight to, and took her down. Her towel had fallen away, revealing her petite, tightly muscled, gymnast body. As soon as she was on her back, she tried to sit up, but I had already grabbed her leg, and was shifting on top of her, rolling across and up, into a fireman's carry. It happened so quick, she wasn't able to do much more than squirm, as I tossed her belly-down over the arm of the couch, and easily held her in place.

She fumed, as I explained again, how she was to straighten up her bitch-act, stop bullying, and leave my sister alone. She wriggled and fought but couldn't break loose. She finally relented, but I knew she was lying - as soon as I let her up, I knew she'd be even nastier to my sister, and probably include me now, in her vengeful schemes.

So, I did what her parents should have done to her when she was little. I spanked her firm little ass, and not just a few swats with the open hand, either. I reached over to the oriental bamboo arrangement and pulled out a reed about the size of her little finger and used this to warm up her backside. She screamed and kicked, shouted curses and writhed, but I kept on wailing on her delicious, bikini-covered bottom, until she ran out of energy. Admiring her tight, tan lined butt (now a bright, rosy color), I rested my arm a bit, gathering my strength for round two, if necessary. But, to my surprise, I found her breathing much harder than the energy she'd been expending, making quiet little whimpering/ mewing/ moaning sounds.

I paused, not quite knowing what to make of this. Then I saw a small puddle of liquid on the floor, and I thought maybe she'd peed herself. I almost pulled back in disgust, but something didn't make sense. I looked a bit closer, and couldn't smell anything like pee, but saw that her bikini was soaked. I put two and two together, and gasped inside, as the thought hit me - she'd just orgasmed all over herself!

I picked up the reed and tested my theory: Whack! Moan. Whack! Whimpering moan. Whack! Gasping shudder. Then she slowly reached down and untied the bows on her hips, that held the bikini together, whispering she wanted my dick inside her.

I won't go into many more details, except to say that I started visiting her regularly on Sunday afternoons. She'd be ready for me, bent over the couch. I'd work her hind-end over with the reed, getting her butt all hot and rosy, until she squirted. Then I'd fuck her senseless.

From that day on, she was a different person at school - not harassing or causing trouble for anyone. To be clear, we never actually dated or anything. We just met up like that for the last few months of her senior year: lather, rinse, repeat every Sunday. It all ended soon after she graduated high school, but its all good.