Revenge on the Diner Waitresses!

Story Info
Greg has to deal with Lucinda and her Mother.
2.9k words
4.26
35.6k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't fucking believe it. Stealing my tips. All of them! What the hell!

I had always held women on a pedestal, until I started working at the Diner. It was the late 80's, I was a sophomore in College, working on my Theater Arts Degree, so of course I needed to wait tables to make money. Apparently it's a fucking tradition. The only place I could the get hours I needed was this crappy little diner near the campus. You know the type: reliable, cheap and fast. So I started working, a 19 year old man, with five of the meanest women I had ever met.

I am not being sexist. I have worked with and under women, no pun intended, many times and hope to in the future. But these bitches had gone off the reservation! The customers saw nothing of their constant table stealing, vile gossiping, ripping off of food, hiding condiments, altering posted schedules and out and out nastiness that these women did. I thought it was me they hated, which would make some sense as I was an outsider in both my gender and age. But after watching how they treated each other, and how they treated their family the rare times they came by the diner, it was clear they treated everyone terribly. And the behavior of the line cooks towards them was another sign that their hatred was a universal one. They all kept a fierce distance from the Diablas, as they called them, and were too scared to be seen to be nice to me at all. And the manager of the place was a middle aged loser who had given up on life and believed whatever Caroline, the chief Harpy of the Diablas, told him.

I was miserable there, until I started using my Acting Powers.

Don't laugh, well... OK, laugh, this is supposed to be entertaining, but don't mock. What I mean is, I started to treat the experience like an acting exercise. I began to observe and record everything about the Five Diabla Waitresses and our environment, just like it was a play. Right away I found that approaching these crazy old bats with the detachment of The Observing Artist, kept me from getting angry or upset too quickly when they pulled their shit. Also, because I was paying more attention to everything, I started being able to sidestep their little traps, as they were rather predictable in their patterns. So when I found out they were stealing my tips, I played it cool. Then I used my two months of research, the diner's dedicated security camera system and an actor's cunning to end their reign of terror forever!

Shall we cut to the chase?

Lucinda Morales, a 49 year old Latin mother of three was on her knees in front of me, her thick red lips devouring my cock. She was still in her waitress' uniform, though the front was unbuttoned revealing a utilitarian black bra. The matching calf length skirt was hiked up, allowing her to get closer to my dick. We were sitting in the back of the restaurant in one of the booths. I was facing out, so she could more easily bend her plump body in half while sucking my cock. Her blue eye shadow and mascara was beginning to run a little bit from the strain on taking my 8" dick, but some how her bright red lipstick stayed in place no matter how hard her mouth squeezed my thick tool.

So, long story short: I got access to the camera system, tricked Lucinda into stealing a wad of cash, filmed it, showed it to her, made her cry, blackmailed her for this blowjob. And trust me, setting up this plump LatinX MILF for sex, is just the beginning. And speaking of the beginning..

I scooted Lucinda back a bit to stand up before her. I opened her shirt farther and massaged her C-Cup tits through the bra. I looked over to make sure the doors were locked and shades were drawn. Yup, just us closing staff with no one to interrupt. Lucinda moved to take off her uniform, but I stopped her.

"Keep it on."

"Why?"

"Because I want to fuck you in the clothes you wear to work, so you remember not to mess with me."

"Oh shit, that's some mean ass thinking, Greg." Her contemptuous expression was ineffective as I shoved my cock back into her mouth and then began a gentle face fucking of this matronly waitress. Just in front of me was a mirror facing us, reflecting the sexy image of the back of Lucinda on her knees in her green and white uniform, her hairsprayed dyed black hair bobbing up and down, her round, fat ass bouncing with every thrust of my penis between her lips.

"Jack it off.", I told her.

She popped my cock out gasping for air. "How much longer you gonna do this?" She asked blandly, no distress in her voice at all.

"Until you pay me back. You're a fucking thief, woman!"

"Stop saying that!" She whined loudly. "Everyone steals!"

I slapped her face with my dick. "I said jack it off!"

She took my cock in her both her hands and began to jerk it up and down. Her numerous gold bracelets on her wrists jungled softly as my engorged cock got even harder.

"Do you want to go to jail?" I asked her.

Fear flashed in her eyes.

"I asked you a question. Do you want to go to jail?"

"No. No, Papi, I don't want to go to jail." Her voice was sad, but like a fake little girl sad, and she stuck out her lower lip in a pout that added to the effect.

"Then prove to me you know what you did was wrong. Perform contrition on my cock."

"That's blasphemy!"

"Not if you do it right."

"Oh, Ok."

God bless the stupid.

I stood her up and leaned her over a four top table, keeping her uniform on but pulling her skirt up over her ass. Lucinda was not in great shape, but bent over her jiggling cheeks smoothed out well.

"So you think you can fuck me like a real man?" Lucinda said in a drawl.

"Only one way to find out."

I pushed her down flat on the table and put my cock near the entrance of her pussy. To my surprise, it was wet and ready, and my fat dick slid in easily. She grunted softly, trying hard not to react. Then and there, I decided not to care if she came or not. That would be 'reacting', and I need to 'act'. I took two huge handfuls of her fat ass and began to fuck her hard. Her middle aged caboose danced and shook like jelly as I hammered away. My fingers pressed deep into her flesh, and I squeezed harder, and harder with each stroke of my cock. She began to grunt out loud, and then moan. I dug in even more, sinking my fingertips into her caramel colored skin.

"Oh carrrrronn! Si Si! Grab my ass you fucker, you little white shit! make it hurt, make your mami suffer!!" Her voice was thick and deep with lust as she writhed and waved her ass in the air, so I accommodated her by giving her ass cheek a hard spank, which made her yelp, and then another, and another. Since she never asked me to stop, I kept spanking her as I fucked her, a spank for each stroke. She screamed with pleasure and kept spitting our swear words in Spanish and English at me and the world.

I grabbed by her shoulders to force her to sit up. I should have grabbed the hair, theatrically speaking, but her Aqua-Net hairdo would have given me two handfulls of starchy sticky horror, and I actually was turned on by her outdated big-ass hair. As I lifted her up to her elbows, I forced my cock as deep as I could get it with one hard thrust, which finally seemed to surprise her.

"OH SHIT! shitshitshitshit..." she gargled and gasped. I felt her pussy tremble as I held her fat ass tight to my waist, bending her back towards me, filling her wet sloppy cunt completely with my dick. The she said, "FUCK!", and she came like a bull, shaking and flopping forward, yanking herself out of my hands onto the table, where she writhed and moaned softly for a bout thirty seconds. I pulled my cock out of her pussy, pulled her skirt down over her red ass, wiped my wet dick it off on her uniform, pulled her up to her feet, and then sat her back down on the booth's vinyl seat. She was limp like a rag doll or a drunk, so I had no trouble buttoning up her uniform, and straightening her hair. I then straddled her chubby face, slid my cock into her mouth and slowly rocked my hips back and forth, making her suck my so ready-to-cum dick.! I savored the sight of Lucinda's face as she greedily slurped away. It felt so good to get back at her for all the shit she caused me. I put my hands on either side of her face, and fucked her mouth with several deep strokes until I came hard in her mouth, which even in her half-conscious state she had the presence of mind to suck down every drop of cum, her lips even pulling at my cock to get it all. Well! My uncle told me once that was the sign of a true slut. Good to know.

I pulled my cock out of her languid lips and zipped up. As Lucinda gathered herself, I went back to the manager's office to await what was to happen next. I kept the lights off, as the small shadowy room suited my duplicitous mood. As I put the tape I needed into the VCR, Lucinda came strutting in.

"So I guess you think you're pretty smart, huh Greg?" She was reapplying her lipstick as she stood in the doorway, blocking the only light coming into the room.

"Yes I do. And I think I fucked you better than any real man you ever had."

Her face got flushed with embarrassment and rage. "Shut the fuck up you asshole! That was a fucking fluke, and I faked it to make you think you got your way, but you ain't gonna get shit!"

"No?"

"No!" She got up right in my face. "Because I'm going to the cops and tell them you raped me! All I gotta do is show them... this!" She turned around and raised her skirt to show me her reddened and bruised ass. "See? You're the one who's gonna be in jail, gringo pendejo!"

I smiled. "Oh my. You are a fucking idiot." I pressed play and a scene flickered to life on the monitor, illuminating the room with light from the scene of an old woman, about 65 with shoulder length grey hair,bound back in a bandana. Her face had the same chubby cheeks as Lucinda, but on this person it made her look cute, not overweight. Her jawline was sharp, despite the many wrinkles around her eyes and mouth. Her skin was dark, almost black and her eyes were small and bright,and her lips were, but sweetly shaped.

"That's mi madre!" said Lucinda. "What are you doing with that? What is that!"

I smiled, and let the tape play.

WHAT IS THAT? HERE'S WHAT IT IS!

17 HOURS EARLIER

Bianca Jacinto could not believe her eyes, but there it was, right on the TV. Her pinche dumbass of a daughter, stealing money from some anglo's wallet. Bianca had five children, and she loved them all, but Lucinda was the hardest to love. The handsome young man showing her the tape explained he was able to get the security footage before the manager saw it, but he was still moved to get Lucinda, at the very least, fired.

"Mrs. Jacinto, you have to understand, I can't just work with your daughter the way things are. Now, I asked you to see me first as I know how you might feel about her having to live at home with you, full time."

Bianca got a little nauseous. Lucinda was a nightmare to live with.

"You don't like her either, do you?" she asked Greg.

"Who does? Look, if you're willing to go out on a limb, I can make sure she stays out of your house, and I'll be able to keep her off my back."

Sure, A white guy with a deal, what could possibly go wrong, Bianca sarcastically thought to herself. If she wasn't 69, she would have thought he was trying to get her to suck his dick, an experience she had been through often as a young woman in a shitty world.

"I'd like you to perform oral sex on me.", Greg said as if he was reading her mind.

Bianca blinked twice and then laughed. "Madre de dios, this is a practical joke! or Candid Camera!" She looked around for a camera, and actually did see one on top if the TV.

Greg smiled. "Look, Mrs. Jacinto, Lucinda will try something underhanded to get out of this, so I need to beat her to the punch with something overwhelming. A tape of you and I performing a... sex act.. would put her totally in my power."

"And why should I want that?"

"Because I will guarantee she will never live with you again."

"Pfft."

"And...".. Greg leaned in close with a mischievous look in his eye. "... when she sees you going down on a young white guy, it will make her loose... her... shit."

Her eyebrows shot up. Bianca liked the sound of that. It certainly teach that like puta a lesson. Her face shone with approval.

"And, I'll get you high with some really good weed." Greg added.

"Orale! That's a deal! Load the bowl and dame lo your cock!", Bianca said instantly. Greg took just a second to gather himself, load the bowl, pull out his cock and pressed play on the camera.

Soon after Bianca had taken a massive, Led Zepplin hit off the pipe Greg offered, she pulled him close to her face, she sitting on the couch with Greg standing in front of her.

"This is how I prefer to do this. Is that okay?" She looked up at Greg, her sexy little mouth smiling wide, her wrinkles filling her face, her eyes a little bloodshot. Greg smiled, "Sure, what ever floats your boat." He found that he was not turned off by Bianca's age at all. He wasn't sure what he would feel, when asking an older woman to suck his dick, but he was in Character, and this was what he had to do.

"This shouldn't take too long." Bianca said, while pulling out his cock and lowering his underwear enough to get to his balls.

"Hey, just because I'm young doesn't mean... whoa! WHAT the FUCK!"

Bianca had swallowed his cock in one swoop, taking the entire length down to his pubic hair. Her head twisted back and forth, and her throat was convulsing all around Greg's cock, putting pressure on places he had never felt pleasure before, and then sliding hot, wet flesh over every centimeter of his rock hard dick, and then the pressure again.

"Oh my god! Oh my God!" Greg was weak kneed, and struggled to stay standing while this 69 year old Latina deep throated his dick, she finally released his cock from the iron grip of her mouth and came up for the briefest of breaths before attacking the head of his dick with her tongue and lips, lashing it furiously while using both of her tiny hands to jack off his shaft. Just at the point when Greg would not be able to bear the pleasure of so much action on the very head of his dick, as if she knew, Bianca slid her mouth down Greg's shaft, and up again, and began to bob up and down on his cock while twisting the shaft with both her hands.

"Oh shit...oh shit...oh..." Greg couldn't say a word as the cum shot out his cock and into Bianca's eager mouth. He had never come so fast in his life! Bianca took a couple quick slurps, swallowing all his semen and spit out Greg's softening, trembling dick. She smiled up at Greg's astonished face.

"That's right boy. I love that shit. And I kick ass at it." She laughed a throaty laugh and took another hit from Greg's pipe.

MEANWHILE, BACK IN THE OFFICE.

I watched Lucinda watch her mother take a huge load in her mouth from the man who had just fucked on a table in the diner where they worked. The look on her face as it went from shock to surrender was an acting lesson I will carry with me until the end of my days.

"So, are you done fucking with me?" I asked her. "Say yes, and this tape never gets out."

"OK, Yeah, I guess. Shit. All I want to do is to make my rent, you know? I guess whatever the fuck freaky shit you want me to do can't be worse than putting up with Caroline's attitude everyday."

"Well, relax. Just go on like everything's normal. I'll let you know when I want you to do something."

"Okay. Sure. You got the keys to lock up right?" She went to get her purse and coat. She was too dumb to dissemble, so I knew had done it! Now that Lucinda was my girl, the rest of the Diablas would fall like ducks in a shooting gallery!