Revenge Porn Survivor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later, my mother and I were sitting in front of a police officer. I cried as I told the balding, middle-aged man my story and showed him some of the pictures. He listened patiently and then asked, "Has he physically hurt you?"

"No."

"Has he threatened or blackmailed you?"

"No."

"Were either of you under eighteen when the pictures were taken?"

"No."

"Did he coerce you to pose?"

"No."

He said, "I'm sorry for what happened to you. I understand it is extremely upsetting and embarrassing, but what you are describing isn't a crime. It was an activity that two consenting adults engaged in. There's no doubt that he's a jerk. I suggest you contact the sites and have the pictures taken down. Well, at least you've learned a lesson."

I burst out crying again. My mother shoved her phone in his face showing him the close-up picture of my vagina and said, "How can sending this photograph not be a crime?"

The officer was struck dumb and stared at the photo of my sex until my mother pulled her phone away. He got out this handkerchief, wiped his sweating brow, and said, "It is against the law to commit indecent exposure. Indecent exposure occurs if a person exposes his or her genitals in a public place or in any place where other people are present in circumstances that he or she knows or should know that the exposure will likely offend or alarm others."

"So you're saying Tommy is not guilty of a crime, but I am?" I said in a shrill voice.

"No, I'm just telling you what the law is regarding nudity. What happened to you isn't a crime."

"He's ruined my daughter's life. Tarnished her reputation. Does that qualify as harassment?" my mother asked.

"No," the officer said, "Again, what he did was hurtful. You could pursue a civil action against him. In the eyes of the law what he has done does not rise to the level of harassment which is defined as actions such as unwanted phone calls, letters or visits, verbal abuse, and threats. And things like smashing windows or damaging your house or car."

He stood, signaling the end of our meeting and said, "Being a jerk is not against the law. I'm sorry for your pain, but we can't arrest your ex."

^^^

My mother and I went home. I sunk into a serious depression. For the next week, I didn't go into the office. I rarely left my room, barely ate, never got dressed, and refused to see any of my friends. I couldn't look my mother and father in the eyes knowing that they'd seen the nude and sexual pics. I was thoroughly humiliated, embarrassed, and defeated.

On Saturday morning, six days into my self-exile, my grandmother barged into my room, ripped the covers off me, shouted, "Get up, girl. No more sulking. You've been betrayed. Kicked in the teeth, but you've got to get on with your life."

"Ah. Nana! Leave me alone!" I whined.

"Listen to me," my grandmother commanded as she put her hand on my chin and turned my face toward hers. "Life is hard. Life is not fair. I was pregnant when my first husband was killed in the war. That was a heavy blow, but I recovered and got on with my life because I had to."

She adopted a softer tone. "What I'm saying is you come from tough stock. Your ancestors left their families and homeland to travel to a new world and build a life. They didn't have it easy, but they persevered and succeeded. You'll get over this hurdle."

I sat up and said, "All my friends and family have seen me naked. Anytime anyone googles my name the first thing that'll pop up will be those embarrassing pictures!"

"And?" She gave me a hard stare.

"And I want to die!"

"Don't you see this is exactly the reaction that prick wants. He did this to hurt you. He wants you to suffer, to be humiliated, and ashamed. He wins if you cower and hide or kill yourself. Haven't you heard the saying 'Living well is the best revenge'? That's what you must do. Stand tall and tell him to fuck himself. I'm a strong, beautiful woman and I'm going to live a great life!"

She smiled and gave me a wonderful, loving look. I said, "You're right."

We hugged. Nana said, "You can do great things. You will meet and marry a much better man. Say, what's the deal with your ex's cock? Could you even feel his needle dick when he was inside you?"

I guffawed. We had a great laugh.

"Grandma, everything you said is right, but I'm still embarrassed that so many people will know me because of those pictures."

"We can fix that."

^^^

That night, I was in my bedroom getting ready for a party being held in my backyard. All my friends and family had been invited. I heard music, laughter, and the hubbub of people talking coming into my room. I put the final touches on myself. I was in full make-up and big hair mode.

Nana knocked on my door, peeked in, and asked, "Are you ready for your grand entrance?" I answered, "Yes." She said, "Meet me on the back porch in two minutes."

My mother told me what happened next. My grandmother walked out onto the porch, signaled to our Uncle Craig to turn off the music, and said, "May I have everyone's attention." The crowd quieted down and turned toward her. She addressed them.

"Thank you for being here. You all know what happened to my granddaughter. She was the victim of revenge porn by an ex whose name we will never speak. The bum attempted to publicly shame Becca and ruin her life, but he has not succeeded!"

The crowd roared and cheered in agreement. When the noise died down, she continued. "Victims of revenge porn need to regain their dignity and self-esteem. For Becca, that process begins now!"

The people erupted and cheered in support of me.

I arrived at the door leading out to the porch and stood alone in the family room. Everyone's eyes were on Nana as she said, "Becca had the good sense to break up with the rat bastard who distributed the pictures. His intention is clear. He wants to humiliate her and make her ashamed of her body. Tonight, Becca is reclaiming her humanity, her beautiful body, and her vivacious, indomitable spirit. She will banish the negative images of her that are out on the internet. They will be replaced with positive images of her choosing. This is how my granddaughter wants you to see her. Happy. Confident. Beautiful."

Nana did a quarter turn, bowed, and looked my way. She swept her arm toward me. That was my signal to emerge. I stood tall, smiled brightly, and walked boldly to the edge of the porch and waved at everyone.

At first, there was silence as I stood naked in front of my friends and family.

I said, "My ex has posted nude pictures of me to shame me. I am reclaiming my pride, my body, and my dignity. I want all of you to get out your phones and take my picture now and all evening long as I enjoy this party and being in your loving, supportive company.

"Naked pictures I detest are out on the internet. Some sites have deleted them, others refused to, and the pics are spreading to more sites, phones, and computers than I can count. Those images are beyond my control.

"I will bury them under an avalanche of positive nude images of me.

"That's where you come in. Help me regain control. I want you to take dozens, hundreds, thousands of pictures of me tonight and I want you to post them everywhere. If someone googles me next week, they'll find those joyous photos."

My friends and family cheered raucously. A wave of love and goodwill washed over me. I stood in awe of their response. It was more than I could have hoped for. I was awakened from my stupor by my brother hugging me. At first, it was an arm around my shoulder and then we embraced face-to-face. I felt his warm skin on mine as my breasts were crushed against his chest.

"You're naked!" I cried in surprise.

"Did you think I was going to let you get all the attention and have all the fun?"

"I love you. You're a great brother," I said as I hugged him tight and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, Sis," he whispered in my ear.

He let go of me and turned to the crowd. His dick hung down and swung loosely as he shouted, "Take our picture!"

"Wait," Nana hollered. She tossed away her bra and her breasts fell nearly to her belly button. She shimmied out of a pair of beige granny panties exposing a big, gray bush. She rushed to join us, smiled, and said, "I stand with Becca. Join us. Get naked. Take pictures. We will blow up the internet!"

To my utter amazement my parents, relatives, and my friends took off their clothes. We drank, danced, and took pictures of each other all night long. If you googled me today the first three pages that are presented are of me and my family smiling and having fun as we party naked. I couldn't be happier!

The End

P.S. Victims of revenge porn are posting nude pictures of themselves on the internet to regain a feeling of control. Bella Thorne posted nude pics after being blackmailed and threatened by a hacker who got hold of private pictures. Bella said she did it to take power away from the creep who stole her pictures.

Guys do the right things. Don't post naked pictures of your exes. You shouldn't save them either. It is disrespectful to and annoys your current girlfriend or wife. The best thing to do is to send all the photos and videos to me. HA!

12