Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Alessandro receives a reckoning from Teresa and Antonius.
1.3k words
3.89
4.5k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you'll enjoy it, feel free to leave your comments and votes at the end. Eva

---

Copyright (c) 2020 B00kl0ver314, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

---

"Oh yes, harder, harder," shouted Teresa as she looked into Alessandro's eyes.

She moved up and down faster on her lovers cock and moaned as he brought his hand to her clitoris to send her to her climax.

"Yes, Antonius there! Almost!" She screamed out just before her orgasm tore through her.

Alessandro's eyes pinched together and he struggled harder against his handcuffs. He growled a little, but his words were unintelligible because of the piece of cloth that was tied in front of his mouth.

-

How did we get here?

-

After Teresa and Antonius found each other again in his office chair, they talked all evening. That's how they found out that Alessandro's plan was much more elaborate and longwinded than they had ever thought.

Teresa was a little ashamed that she had never given Antonius the chance to explain and that she had left without saying goodbye. This behavior stemmed from the fact that Alessandro had been filling her head with lies for years, and when those lies suddenly became reality to Teresa's own ears, there was nothing else she could believe. Years of uncertainty and a cruel voice that assured her that Antonius was sleeping with more women than just her, had become too much for her.

Antonius was ashamed of the fact that he had not fought harder for her. He had thought that Alessandro had finally succeeded in his aim. Alessandro had always told Antonius that Teresa was too good for his brother and suited him better.

They both admitted their mistake in the whole situation, but the real culprit remained Alesssandro.

Together they wanted revenge. They had all his shares in Antonius company, so on the business side they had the upper hand, but their revenge had to go deeper than just business. After several ideas, they came up with the best way. Nobody knew about their rekindling yet and that was perfect for their plan.

Teresa called Alessandro to ask if he wanted to meet her in her hotel room. She gave as an excuse that she was in town again to collect the last shares to finally execute her revenge on Antonius and she wanted to thank him. Alessandro had reacted enthusiastically and soon he had knocked on the door of her hotel room. She had opened the door with nothing but her silk robe on. With a seductive look, she had led him to the chair in the middle of the room and told him to put his hands behind his back. Completely in the trans of the beautiful woman he had been lusting for years, he had obeyed without a doubt.

Antonius had emerged from the adjoining bathroom and had tied Alessandro's hands and legs. Teresa had taken off her bathrobe and smothered his cry of outrage with the sash.

Naked she stood in front of Alessandro while his brother had come to stand behind her, as naked as she was. He had worshipped her body as the love of his life and with every caress and moan Alessandro's gaze had changed from furious to desperate. Teresa and Antonius belonged to each other and the love that played between them was obvious to him.

Teresa's first orgasm was the most painful for him. Antonius was lying on his back on the bed and Teresa rode his face with so much devotion and love that Alessandro could do nothing but watch in awe. She shouted Antonius's name while her whole body trembled with the pleasure that flowed through her. After she found her breath again, she had crawled down and had taken Antonius rockhard erection into her mouth while she had not deviated her gaze from Alessandro for a second. She groaned with pleasure and every time she came up to take a breath she complimented Antonius masculinity. Before Antonius found his discharge in his lover's mouth, he had pulled her up and buried himself in her in one thrust.

-

I think that is where we were, right?

-

Antonius increased his pace even more and he felt Teresa's orgasm shoot through her. Her muscles clasped so hard around him and her whole insides pulsed with pleasure around his erection that he could hardly stop himself, but he didn't want the evening to end just yet. Quickly he pulled out while Teresa was still trembling with pleasure and turned her so that she was on her hands and knees on the bed. He positioned himself behind her and, in one movement, slid deep inside her again. Teresa groaned softly. The two orgasms had already taken a lot of energy from her, but Antonius was determined to get another one out of her.

"One more, mi cara," he growled as he thoroughly massaged her insides with slow but well-aimed thrusts. In this position, Alessandro could see both their faces well.

Teresa was so completely filled with joy and love that she didn't even pay attention to her surroundings anymore. All her attention was dedicated to the beautiful man behind her who filled her so well and completed her as a human being.

Antonius was focused on giving Teresa all the pleasure he could and showing his brother that she was completely and irrevocably his. No more words were exchanged just looks.

Throughout the evening, Alessandro had realized well enough that it was a revenge on him. He gave up wrestling and dropped his head despondently. He didn't want to look anymore, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the beautiful couple that matched so well.

Antonius felt that he wouldn't last long in this position with Teresa clutching around him in such a way that he never wanted to leave. He pulled her upright so he could massage her breasts while he moved his hips to thrust deep inside her. "Almost there, mi cara. Caress your clit for me."

Teresa groaned and obeyed him immediately, even after 2 world-shattering orgasms, she wanted more. She wanted everything Antonius could give her. She caressed her clit at a punishing pace and soon she felt her orgasm approaching. She turned her head and looked into the eyes of the man who was her world. "I love you, Antonius," she moaned out before the orgasm took over and her entire body began to vibrate.

"I love you too, mi cara," he growled as he thrust in her with one last well-aimed movement, completely filling her up with his seed. His lips found hers and the kiss was so filled with love that it took the breath away from both of them.

Her muscles squeezed so tightly around him that his pleasure was only prolonged. When he finally recovered from that mindblowing orgasm, he slowly pulled himself out of her. A mixture of his seed and her juices dripped out of her on the sheets.

Alessandro growled tormented. Both looked up surprised, they had almost forgotten that Alessandro was in the room. Antonius kissed Teresa lovingly as he laid her on the bed and covered her with the sheet. Still completely naked, he walked towards his brother, stripped the handcuffs, and pushed him out of the room. "I never want to see you again," he said before closing the door on Alessandro's face.

He crawled into Teresa's bed, took her in his arms, and after a loving kiss, he said: "I'm never going to let you go again.

Teresa giggled and answered, "Good because I don't intend to leave."

The End

---

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.

Eva