Revenge Upon the World Pt. 01

Story Info
Lyra gets a small taste of power.
5.5k words
4.5
6.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyra was a hard worker. She always had been. She'd put in a staggering amount of effort to get through her education with the highest grades possible. Throughout her time in school, she was constantly bullied and mocked for being the 'nerd' of their grade, but she had no choice but to put up with it. Retaliation could have meant being thrown out of school and ruining her chances at a future. It got to her, but it was nothing she couldn't handle.

Even then, Lyra barely managed to get a place in college despite the work she was putting in. This was almost certainly due to the passing of her mother, who had been killed in a car crash half-way through her education. It was a drunk driver who caused it, striking the side of the car in a head-on collision. Because of the absence of her mother, Lyra was working during what little free time she had to support her father.

Lyra's job was the definition of bottom of the barrel. She worked as a cashier at some random discount store nobody had ever heard of. The pay was horrible, hence the large number of hours she was working. On top of that, the manager of the business treated her like shit. He treated all of his employees with no respect, but she seemed to get the worst of it. Perhaps it was due to her being an easy target? Perhaps that was why those bullies targeted her too.

She was weak.

"I'm so weak..." Lyra said to herself, locked in the bathroom of her workplace. She couldn't stand up for herself. Those bullies would have left her alone in school if she had only fought back. Instead, she was too focused on getting into college. What good that did.

She dropped out of her subject after only a year due to a lack of skill brought on by mental strain. It simply wasn't possible for her to focus on a full-time college course and earn enough money to keep her and her dad afloat at the same time. Now, she was here working a dead end job with no clear future.

Lyra looked up at the mirror. She could see her blue eyes glistening with tears that threatened to overflow. Hell, some already had. Small patches of damp caused by fallen tears were dotted sporadically across her white cropped hoodie. Most would call such clothing inappropriate for work, however it wasn't like she had anything else. The manager wouldn't provide a uniform as he deemed it an 'unnecessary expense', however he was willing to accept her working in regular clothes as Lyra simply couldn't afford to buy the uniform.

The definition of greed, having a uniform for employees but not providing it to them.

Wiping away the tears that had been forming in her eyes, Lyra cautiously made her way out the stall and into the store.

"Lyra!" an angry voice bellowed from across the building. Barely a step out of the toilets, a man in a professional looking suit approached her. He was dressed in unnaturally formal attire for such a store and wore a name tag stating his name: Stephen, "You were told to restock aisle three ten minutes ago! Get on it, would you? I don't pay you to loathe in your self-pity in the bathrooms."

Stephen was of course the manager. Lyra despised him, but it was the only job she could find.

"Y-yeah... On it..." she answered, clearly unmotivated. Stephen faintly tutted, shaking his head as he marched away into an office at the side of the building. She knew she should stick up for herself in a situation like that, but she just couldn't bring herself to.

Her mind elsewhere, Lyra slowly made her way over to aisle three where a stock trolley was already waiting for her. Whilst this may first seem like an act of kindness from another person, it was in fact not. Lyra had already brought the trolley out prior to entering the toilets. Nobody in this store was kind enough to do anything for someone else.

Absentmindedly, she began placing the stock out on the shelves. The task was mind-numbingly boring. Simply placing objects in the required space on the shelves for the next hour or so while Stephen yelled at other employees in the background. All the typical grocery shopping went on aisles one and two, whilst all the stationery went on aisle three.

"Lyra, for gods sake!" Stephen yelled as he stormed towards her. The sound of his voice shouting her name almost made her jump. "I've already told you the stationery goes on aisle five now. Tidy this mess up. If this happens again, you're out of here, understand?"

Lyra weakly tried to defend herself, "But you never..."

"Excuse me?" Stephen interrupted, pressuring the girl. Defeated, Lyra turned back to the stock trolley. Unimpressed, Stephen tutted once again before making his way towards the checkouts, presumably to berate another poor employee.

"Asshole." Lyra muttered under her breath as she scooped the stock she had just put out back into the trolley. It took another half an hour, but eventually she had cleared the shelves. She wasn't done yet however, as now she needed to put it all back out again on the correct aisle.

She sighed with discontent as she placed the pens and pencils on their respective shelf. Anymore of this and she'd completely lose her mind.

Strangely, something caught her attention. A faint whisper coming from further down the aisle. It was empty, there was no way a person could have said something. It sounded raspy, almost non-human. Perhaps she really was losing her mind?

It was tempting to follow it. As if some primal urge had taken over her, the overwhelming desire to follow the sound came over her. She took one step to follow and-

"Lyra, hurry the hell up! It doesn't take two hours to put out stock!" Stephen's voice bellowed from a few aisles over. Lyra sighed once again as the desire to follow the voice vanished. Whatever it was that had whispered to her, it was gone now, replaced only by the repetitive drone that was Stephen's voice.

Twenty minutes later, Lyra had finally finished stocking the shelves in their entirety. Her shift was coming to an end and it was almost time for her to go home. First though, she had to get permission from Stephen if she was able to go home. This always went well.

"Um... Stephen?" Lyra asked as she knocked on the office door.

"What? I'm busy." he snapped back in response. She slowly pushed open the doors to see him filing a stack of paperwork into drawers.

"Can I... Go home?" she asked nervously.

Stephen stopped what he was doing and looked up, silently holding eye contact with her for a few seconds. "Are you joking?" he said. Lyra could feel a mix of surprise, sadness and anger mixing within her, "After your mistake with the stationery, I think you need to stay an extra hour or two to make up for it, don't you?"

"What? No, I don't think that's fair at all!" Lyra exclaimed, finally attempting to defend herself, "I finished stocking the shelves on time even with that mistake!"

Stephen laughed, "Maybe you did, but that half an hour you spent putting it all out on the wrong aisle is half an hour that I'm paying you for nothing. You are going to work another hour here today, and it will be unpaid."

"Are you joking?" Lyra asked, shocked. Stephen didn't even respond, simply went back to his paperwork and shooed her off with a hand. Lyra did just that, slamming the office door on the way out. She didn't care what he had to say, she was done being a doormat. She was leaving here on time, no matter what Stephen wanted.

She stormed out of the store, out onto the quite streets of her city outskirts. The flat that her and her father lived in was on the very edge of the city, so it wasn't a long walk.

Only a few cars passed on the walk home, leaving the world around her silent. It was just Lyra alone with her thoughts for most of the walk. There were no audible sounds other than the wind and her own footsteps. That was until she heard it again.

A quiet, raspy whisper just like she heard on aisle three, this time from right behind her. Startled, she spun around. Nobody was there.

"Is someone there?" she asked, admittedly feeling more scared than she was allowing to show.

This time, she heard the voice. It was actually discernible this time, and it was clearly saying her name. "Lyra..." it whispered. It spoke again, "You're weak." She turned around to face the voice once more, but was once again met with nothing. This wasn't normal. Was she going insane? Fearing for her life, she began to sprint. Traffic was beginning to pick up and she could tell she was getting closer to the city. Still, she didn't want to be outside with whatever that 'thing' speaking to her was.

Wanting to get home as soon as possible, she started cutting between buildings. Back alleys let her cut several minutes off of her journey. It was late at night though, so going through such secluded areas obviously carried its own risk. Lyra was too afraid to think of these risks however.

Only a few minutes from her block of flats, those risks seemed to become true. Lyra turned to run through an alley as the raspy whispering continued to beckon her from behind, failing to notice the group of three men in black hoodie gathered in its shadows. With fear and adrenaline running through her, she crashed straight into one of them, knocking them to the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so-" she began, stopping as she came to her senses. The two men still standing were laughing, amused.

"Fancy running into a hottie like you in a place like this," one of them said, reaching down to grab Lyra's arm. The other did the same so that Lyra had no free movement of her arms. With a single motion, they pulled her to her feet and held her up against the wall, "Wouldn't you call us all meeting like this... Destiny?"

"No, what're you-" she exclaimed, being cut off as she was slammed against the cold brick of the alley wall.

The man who had previously been knocked down by Lyra had climbed to his feet and was slowly approaching. He stood face to face with her, smirking. "What do you boys think?" he asked, looking her up and down. All Lyra could feel was fear. She knew where this was going. She knew she had to get out of here and fast.

"She's a hot one." the man holding her left arm replied.

The man standing directly in front of her, presumably the leader, snickered as he placed a hand on Lyra's thigh. His hand slowly glided over her soft, grey leggings. "Damn right about that," he said as his other hand brushed her long, blonde hair over to the side of her face, "I think we can have some fun here, don't you?"

She had a chance to speak, but she couldn't. It was like a form of paralysis. Entirely helpless, she stared into his eyes as he gripped her thigh. Her heart was pounding, thumping in her ears. It was the only thing she could hear, until...

"Make them beg..." a voice whispered in her ear. Lyra gasped as the voice that had been following her returned.

What did it mean? What did it want?

She didn't have time to ponder it as the man lifted her leg to his side and his lips were on hers. His tongue was desperately fighting for entry, but she wouldn't allow it. Instead, she struggled. She jolted and writhed to escape their grasp, but she couldn't. She wiggled her hands, opening her fists to try and pull free from their clutches. She didn't move, but rather something else happened altogether.

"You don't have to stay weak forever..."

A black, shadowy flamed formed in her palm, slowly flying outwards and spiralling in the air. "H-Hey! The fuck is that?" the man holding her left arm shouted.

Instinctively, the leader stopped kissing her and dropped her leg to the ground. Confusion washed over him as the black flame hovered in the air, before splitting into three. It moved down elegantly, circling the trio of hooded men.

"The fuck's going on here?" the leader exclaimed as the flame spun around them faster and faster. They tried tracking it with their eyes, but they couldn't keep their sight locked on it for long. Lyra was just as confused, falling slumped against the wall as she caught her breath from the kiss.

"What... What's going on..." she asked herself weakly as she watched the black flame torment the men. It spiralled faster and faster, until it stopped. The men stared straight at it.

"Th-" one of them began, before the flame shot forward, disappearing into their chests. Their eyes glowed a burning white momentarily, before returning to normal. Then, they simply stood still like robots that had been switched off. Minutes passed and nothing happened. Slowly and cautiously, Lyra climbed up from the ground onto her feet, never looking away from the men that had sexually assaulted her. This was her chance to report them to the police and put them in jail where they belong.

As slowly as she possibly could, she began to sneak towards the other end of the alley. She didn't make it far. The men turned to her, immediately falling down to their knees at the sight of her. "Forgive us, mistress." one of them said as they took their place on the ground.

'Mistress?', Lyra thought as she watched them fall to the floor. Now even more confused, she turned back around to face them. Curiosity killed the cat, but in this case she'd make an exception, "Forgive you? Seriously?"

"We were wrong to try such a thing. Nobody is worthy of your lips, let alone scum like us." the leader said as he gazed down at the ground. What was with all this praise? They had called her hot earlier, but this was insane. She wasn't sure whether to be flattered or disgusted at receiving compliments from these three.

"What you just did was sexual assault. You realise that, right?" Lyra continued, admittedly enjoying seeing these three men who previously held all power over her on their knees.

The men lowered their heads down to the ground, almost like a form of worship, "We do. Please, forgive us, mistress." Seriously, what was with this 'mistress' thing.

Lyra opened her mouth to speak once again, but was stopped by a sudden splitting headache. She held her head in her hand as her vision blurred. Everything was spinning, but she could make something out clearly. It seemed like a vision. A vision of these three men on their knees just as they were know, but she could see herself too. She had her foot placed firmly on the leader's head, burying his face into the ground whilst the other two kissed her shoe. She was grinning, relishing the complete power she had over these pathetic men. Not only that, but her clothes looked different too. Her cropped hoodie was pitch black and so were her leggings, almost glowing with a dark aura. Her lips and hair were black and her irises glowed a powerful white as she gazed down at the men who were worshipping her feet.

This sight turned Lyra on. It really did. That's when she heard that voice once again. "Punish them," it said, "Make them beg."

She would.

"Oh, I'll forgive you," she said, striding over to the three men with rising confidence. She placed a foot on the back of the leader's head, just as she saw in her vision. Lyra longed to be that version of her that she saw. That version of her that didn't get treated like a doormat by others, but instead walked all over them, "I'll forgive you if you beg me."

"We beg for your forgiveness," they all cried out in unison, "Please, mistress, we're begging you. Forgive us for our disgusting acts."

Lyra smirked as she looked down at them. They were at her mercy, taking orders from her like obedient dogs. "More." she ordered, her own arousal growing quickly. It felt so good to finally be in control.

"Mistress, I beg of you. We will obey your every command." one of them pleaded, earning a giggle from Lyra.

"You better." she replied, putting more pressure on the leader's head. She twisted her foot, burying him into the ground. She placed a hand on her own thigh. She had been used like a tool by others for so long, but all this time she could have had this? Men on their knees, grovelling, worshipping her like a deity, "You two, kiss my shoes."

"Yes, mistress." they answered as they immediately obeyed. Lyra giggled once again as they began kissing the top of her sneaker. They were all dirt under her feet, worthy only of being trampled. She watched with absolute delight as their lips touched the top of her shoes over and over again, accepting their position beneath her whilst their leader knelt, not even struggling against the weight of her foot on his head.

"God, this feels so good..." Lyra said to herself, feeling unbelievably aroused by the sight before her. How this had happened, she had no idea, but she saw no point in questioning it. She was a goddess to them. Gently, she placed her other hand between her legs whilst her other rested on her thigh. She slowly moved it back and forth, rubbing her pussy through her leggings. The dull pleasure of her movements and the worship she was receiving combined into an indescribably good feeling. "Mmm..." she moaned, closing her eyes as she took in a deep breath. Never had she felt so powerful.

Still, her own pleasure could come later. She had the whole night alone with nothing but the thoughts of this moment. Right now, she had to punish these men and she had the perfect idea. They would obey her without question. Lyra didn't know why, but they would.

"Stand up," Lyra ordered, removing her foot from the leader's head. They did just that, getting up from the ground as fast as they could. She gazed into their eyes, seeing nothing but an empty abyss at her beck and call. Somehow, she had brainwashed them into complete submission. Perhaps it was simply how she looked? Perhaps she was so undeniably attractive that they simply couldn't resist the thought of blind obedience? "From now on, you exist for my entertainment." she explained with a somewhat cocky smirk on her face. She had never felt this before, but she wanted more. She would get more.

"Of course, mistress. We will be your slaves." the three said, bowing their heads with respect for their new owner.

Lyra laughed, her mind racing. Slaves...

"Yes..." she said, attempting to ignore the rush of power and excitement that had gone straight to her head. "Yes, you will." Staring into the leader's eyes, her gaze slowly lowered down his body until it reached his crotch, "Take them off."

He didn't even hesitate. "Yes, mistress." he said as he pulled down his jeans, quickly followed by his boxers. Lyra wasn't even surprised to see that he wasn't packing much. A cock barely 2 inches in length, almost amusingly so. Seeing this, she couldn't help but laugh.

"You don't even deserve to feel pleasure." She was insulted and disgusted that such a man's lips had touched hers, let alone the thought that he planned on putting such a small tool inside her. It would've been shocking if she even felt it. A sadistic grin grew on her face, "You aren't going to jerk off ever again."

Admittedly, this seemed to get to him. "B-but mistress-"

"Instead, you will live the rest of your pathetic lives thinking and dreaming of me. My perfect body," Lyra said, tracing her hands along her midriff, "Conquering and dominating your thoughts, not a thing you can do about it..."

He looked defeated, his small dick hard but still barely noticeable. "As you desire, mistress."

"Good." Lyra felt so superior, looking down at these defeated men. No, they weren't even men anymore. They were pets, slaves, toys for her to play with. "The same goes for you two." she added, not even glancing towards them.

Not even dismissing her newfound servants, Lyra turned to leave the alley. She smirked, hearing the sounds of the three men dropping to their knees once again as she walked with newfound confidence, swaying her hips slightly. 'I own them now,' she thought, basking in their worshipping gaze.

Thinking back to that dark, sadistic version of her she had seen in her vision, Lyra knew... It was only a matter of time until she became that girl. It was only a matter of time until everything she had ever wanted fell at her feet.

12