Revenge Upon the World Pt. 05

Story Info
Lyra’s empire begins to form.
3.6k words
4.63
2.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the far corner of the city there was a small store. This store wasn't particularly well known, however it attracted the locals like moths to a flame thanks to its convenience. People wouldn't have to make commutes to the city centre to buy groceries thanks to its existence, and they were forever thankful for that. Even so, customers couldn't help but notice the rude and demeaning appearance of its manager, not to mention how unhappy the employees seemed under his watch. His behaviour in combination with the clear fake smiles coming from his workers served to lower the mood of the establishment greatly, turning what could have been a fantastic work environment into one of misery.

Suddenly, the customers noticed a change. It was sudden, almost seeming to occur overnight. The employees who worked there had a change in attitude. No longer were they putting on a façade of happiness, grumbling under their breaths when they thought no one was listening. Instead, they seemed more than happy to put in twice the amount of work than they had been previously. Some customers saw them performing even the most menial of tasks with such accuracy and focus, as if they wanted nothing more than to please whoever had given them their orders.

Naturally, they assumed that the same rude manager was behind it. Perhaps he had changed his outlook when it came to managing his employees, but they would be wrong. This theory fell apart completely when they saw the man who once controlled the entire business crawling through aisles on his hand and knees, scrubbing the floor vigorously until it appeared spotless. This same man was also seen repainting the walls of the shop on multiple occasions, transforming them from a corporate blue to a somewhat bleak modern-looking grey. None of the customers could wrap their heads around why the manager of all people was performing such tasks.

That was when they saw her. A young girl around the age of twenty, striding through the store with unmatched confidence. Her smile and half-lidded gaze screamed that she was the one who was behind these sudden changes, her pitch black clothing giving off a dominant, authoritarian aura. She seemed to glow with an invisible energy as she moved, drawing the eyes of everyone in the store. From the way she flicked her hair and swayed her hips as she walked, the fact that she drew everyone's attention was no surprise to her. In fact, she wanted their eyes on her. She wanted them to see how perfect she had become, how superior she was in comparison to the other lowly employees. Not to mention the former manager, who had been demoted to a mere janitor in public and a footslave in private.

Some customers returned just to catch a glimpse of her, that overpowering aura drawing them in. Their eyes would be glued to her black sneakers, watching closely with every step she took as their gaze slowly climbed her divine body, before finally reaching her own eyes. An irresistible urge to submit would wash over them in that moment, as Lyra stared into their soul and claimed their minds. If she ordered them to do something in that moment, they would do it without question. They would do anything for this perfect being that stood before them.

However, she would say nothing. She would simply open her hand and cast a dark ball of shadow in their direction, the action noticed by others but not being mentioned. They were too captivated by her beauty; they were all enthralled by her darkness.

After that, they would leave only to return again and again. Getting to see such a goddess was addictive like a drug, but nobody could get enough of it. Every visit, they felt their everyday needs being forgotten. They couldn't tend to their other needs when their was a girl like Lyra that needed serving. When a certain number of visits to the store had passed, Lyra's control over them would grow to its absolute. People who were once customers resigned themselves to being employees, or rather slaves in this case. They would help in the redecoration of the store, ensuring that it was slowly becoming exactly how she envisioned it.

After only a week of being in command, the level of business in the store had more than tripled. They weren't here to buy produce though, they were here to see her. The rate at which Lyra obtained new slaves gradually increased as the popularity of the store did too, more and more fresh minds for her to shroud walking through her doors each day.

Shelves that once held items were pushed aside as the refurbishment entered its final stages. By now Lyra had over a dozen loyal servants devoted to her every need, so she saw no reason to hide her intent any longer. Her most faithful slaves were allowed to serve as her throne at the back of her store, being used as a seat by her divine ass as a reward for their obedience. From there, she would oversee the origin of her empire, watching as new toys entered and old ones knelt.

The excitement Lyra felt from what she was now capable off drove her crazy, especially when she thought back to how she used to be. A powerless, weak girl; now she was the ruler of a legion, one that worshipped her as a divine being. Whenever she felt that familiar urge growing, she would summon Steven over to her throne and allow him to serve her. As his tongue tended to her needs, more servants would hurry over and remove her shoes, massaging and sucking on her perfectly pedicured feet. They would lick every last piece of dirt from between her toes until they were spotless, continuing to do so until their queen came to the orgasm that she deserved.

This continued for a few more days, until at last the building had been transformed completely. It no longer resembled a store in any capacity, rather it looked much more like a throne room fit for a girl such as her. The walls, floors and ceilings were painted a deep grey with long, flowing banners of black and white coloration hung down. A soft, pitch-black carpet was rolled out along the length of the building, starting at the doors and ending at the foot of her throne. Lyra had to admit, she was impressed. She knew that the world owed her, but this honestly surpassed her every expectation. Seeing the store where she once worked become what was essentially her very own palace was exhilarating.

"God..." Lyra moaned, caressing her tight black leggings. Raising a single leg, she traced her hand down the smooth material until she reached her feet, "I deserve every last bit of this."

In one smooth, fluent motion, she slid her perfect foot free from the confines of her sweaty shoe, allowing it to fall down into the waiting hands of one her slaves. She gazed down at him in amusement as he brought the shoe up to his face and willingly breathed in the scent, closing his eyes as the smell of his goddess' sweaty foot washed over him.

"Thank you, my queen." he whispered under his breath, earning a giggle from her. Pathetic, she thought. They really were fit to be slaves. Nothing was more suitable for someone like him than to serve a perfect girl like her for the rest of his life.

Gently, she pulled her cotton sock off her foot and let it fall to the ground, revealing her smooth, pedicured foot held high in the air. She slowly caressed her thigh whilst she wrapped her hand around the curve of her own foot, appreciating its splendour. Her black-painted toes curled as the eyes of an enthralled crowd watched on, utterly enchanted by the site they had been graced with.

Then, egged on by the worshipping gaze of over a dozen other people, she'd bring her foot down onto the face of a waiting servant who lay on the floor almost like a mat. That was all he was at this point: a simple mat for Lyra to put her feet on, to rub her smooth soles against. His eyes closed as his mind melted at the touch of his queen's divine feet, blessed to receive such a smothering.

"I own you, don't I?" Lyra asked, pushing her sole against his face without any showing of mercy. The scent of her angelic foot filled his nose, further clouding whatever judgement he had left.

"Yes, of course my queen. You own me. You own us all." he cried as her foot crushed his face beneath it like an insect.

"Mhmm, keep going." she ordered, already knowing that would be his answer. She revelled in his undying adoration, his limitless praise. Not only that, but she knew he spoke for everyone here. Every single person in this room now revered her as the goddess she now was.

"Everyone belongs at your feet, mistress," he explained as her foot slowly slid along his face, "We should all be worshipping you, because that is what you deserve. You're a divine being and should be ruling us all."

Lyra laughed at the truth of his words; he was completely right. "Prove it to me." she ordered, sliding the heel of her foot into his mouth. On command, his lips pursed and he began licking, his warm tongue against her smooth skin. She let out a soft groan as he went to work, slowly rolling the ball of her foot in his mouth. His tongue swirled around, covering and cleansing every inch of her heel. Crowds on the enthralled would watch on as their queen pushed her foot between his lips, envious of his position. What they would give to be under the feet of such a girl...

This was everything Lyra had ever wanted and more. With the power she had been given, she'd obtain the revenge she craved and take what she was owed. What she was doing here was just the beginning; it was merely a small taste of what she had planned. The whole world had wronged her, so simply making the store hers was not enough to satisfy her. Claiming the entire world as her own wouldn't be easy, but when she could bend minds to her will, what could stop her?

Nothing.

She leaned back and put the foot weight of her foot against his mouth, pushing the ball of her foot to the back of his mouth. Leaning back in her human throne, she could hear him sucking loudly, the moisture of his saliva coating her entire heel. As if sensing her desires, another willing slave approached her and took one knee, holding out his hands. Lyra closed one eye and looked down at him with the other, raising her shoe before quickly bringing it down into his palms. Diligently removing the black sneaker from her foot, he brought her toes to his mouth whilst still socked. The incredible taste of sweaty cotton overpowered his senses as he sucked on his goddess' foot, feeling her demeaning gaze crushing him beneath it. He was unworthy to perform a task such as this, however it was what Goddess Lyra desired.

Clicking her fingers, Lyra summoned her favourite toy to the foot of her throne: Steven. Relaxing in pure bliss, she'd relish the feeling of the brainwashed man brushing his hands against her tight, black leggings. His unworthy, inferior hands caressing the smooth clothing along her calves, its dark aura completely dominating his mind. He'd be on autopilot carrying out his mistress' will, moving his hands up her legs to her thighs whilst her feet were worshipped beside him. His job was to worship her body and make sure she felt like the goddess she is.

He'd fulfil his role diligently, sliding his tongue between her folds as her legs parted. He'd listen to her moans of delights as her domineering presence crushed him like an insignificant pest, forever chained by her will. The goddess would scream as she drifted down a river of ecstasy, subconsciously summoning orbs of shadow and releasing them upon her helpless subjects, further entombing them in a pit of control.

"Pray to your goddess." Lyra would order as her back arched, crushing the helpless slave under her heel. Still, he continued to worship her foot just as Steven continued to worship her pussy. The crowd of obedient followers immediately fell to their knees in rows, lowering their heads to the ground as the sight of their goddess' worship filled their minds. They'd watch on with reverence as Lyra traced a hand across her midriff, gasping as Steven's tongue brushed against her clit. With her unholy orgasm drawing nearer, the ball of her foot left her servant's mouth, replacing it with her toes.

"All hail the perfect goddess of shadow," the crowd began to chant in unison as she dipped her divine toes into the mouth of her slave, "Our dark queen shall bring the planet to her feet and shall claim the crown she deserves," her lips parted, gripping the sides of her throne as she felt every inch of her unite under the desire for release and praise, "Our goddess will cast her shadow across the world until it engulfs it entirely."

"Ohh, fuck..." Lyra moaned as her whole body shivered. Juices leaked onto Steven's tongue as she came to her orgasm, grinding against his face as she pushed her toes deeper into her servant's mouth. "I'll make it all mine." she said to herself as her senses went numb, dulled by the sensation of godhood.

That dark, foreboding aura that seemed to surround her grew more intense as her orgasm peaked, a wave of oppressive energy coursing through the air. The crowd felt their heads being forced down to the ground as the air itself seemed to weigh them down, pushing them forcefully into their rightful place at Lyra's feet.

Taking in heavy breaths, she recovered from her orgasm as Steven slowly backed away, lowering his head to the floor just like the others. The other two continued working on her feet and toes however, not stopping until their goddess was completely satisfied.

"You did good today, slave." Lyra offered mocking praise to her favourite toy, looking down at him with lust in her eyes, "Maybe soon I'll keep you on a lead right next to me."

"I'm not worthy, my goddess."

Lyra giggled, seeing how he revered the girl who was once his employee. "Then you'll be able to worship me whenever I want."

Typically, this would continue, with her demeaning the slaves who devoted their everything to her, breaking their minds beyond what she had ever thought possible. She'd do this for hours upon hours every day, until one day someone she never expected to see here walked through the shop doors.

Her father.

"Lyra, I-" he said upon seeing his daughter, before stopping immediately. He looked around, taking in the sight of the stores bleak colour pallet, the regal carpet rolled out before her, the rows of people kneeling in total worship, the throne made of other human beings that her daughter sat upon as her toes were sucked and cleaned.

"Hey, dad." she said simply, leaning her head against her hand as a smirk grew on her face.

"What the hell is this?" he asked, demanding an answer, "You haven't been home in weeks! What the hells going on?"

He was completely blown away with everything he saw. Why were these people on the floor like that? Were they offering praise to her?

"I'm just claiming what I'm owed. That's all." she answered matter-of-factly. It was the truth. Everything she was doing here was as simple as claiming back a debt that was owed to her.

"What does that mean?" he snapped, still just as confused. He could hear quiet, whispering voices muttering things under their breath, words of adoration and infatuation, all claiming his daughter to be a perfect being who is owed the world.

Lyra leaned forward in her throne, gazing straight into the eyes of her lazy alcoholic father. "All my life I've been working my ass off just so we could survive. Ever since mom died, that's how its been."

Her father was speechless. Even if he could find the words to respond, he wouldn't be able to say them. A crushing aura of darkness fell upon him, restricting his ability to speak.

"All I asked of you was to go out and do something productive, but you couldn't even do that. Compared to a piece of trash like you, mom would be proud to see what I've done here." she looked around at the crowd of slaves she had assembled.

That oppressive atmosphere grew even stronger as he stared at what his daughter had become, In fact, he could almost see small orbs of shadow hovering in the air. At first, he thought his daughter was evil, especially with the new black outfit she was wearing. Now though, he could see the truth. His daughter truly had taken what she was owed. She was a dark goddess who deserved everything this planet had to offer. He watched as her black-painted lips curled into a smirk, parting to let out only a few words.

"Make it up to me. Let me have this." she ordered, seeing how her father's will to resist was crumbling in her presence alone. Without even raising her hand, she sent a shadow orb flying towards him and watched as her greatest obstacle fell to her whims. As her father, he had natural resistance to the majority of her charm. Despite that, he had fallen before her power just like everyone else.

"Forgive me, Lyra." he murmured as he fell down to his knees, "I'm not worthy of being your father."

Lyra laughed as her heart thumped in her chest, the only man who could ever stand up to her falling under her control like a loyal dog. Her laughing grew more intense as the thought began to sink in; she was unstoppable. Cackling with excitement, her oppressive aura of darkness grew strong enough that it was clearly visible. Black mist hovered gently in the air, the same orbs of shadow that she could summon floating throughout the store.

"God... God, it's so close now." she moaned as her father buried his head into the ground, unworthy of even looking at his goddess of a daughter. He didn't have the privilege of calling himself the father of the girl who would soon rule the world. Instead, he would devote himself to being a mere spectator, looking on helplessly as she engulfed the earth with her unstoppable power. "Everything I've ever wanted is gonna be mine."

Lyra could feel the tongue of her slave between her toes, cleaning away pieces of lint and dirt. It felt incredible, but she knew this was just a small taste of what it was like to rule. With her greatest obstacle now a slave to her whims, nothing was in her way. The fantasy she had gotten off to a few nights before seemed so far away now. She had completely surpassed that. For a long time she had secretly wanted to be a queen, but now she could be a god.

"I can't wait any longer." Lyra said to herself, resting her hands between her thighs. Even she could feel the dark aura emanating from her body, a warmth hitting her hand as it was coated in a black glow.

Looking out across the beginning of her empire, she saw dozens of men and women as well as a thousand small black orbs waiting to carry out her bidding. With a single command, she could effortlessly enslave millions. Within a day, Lyra's empire of shadows would be established. At long last, Lyra would be the queen she had always wanted to be. From a bullied schoolgirl to the ruler of her own kingdom. The longer she waited, the more turned on the thought made her.

"I want it now." she proclaimed, the lust for power consuming her. She wanted it all. Every last thing on earth should be at her feet, and it would be before long. All she had to do was wait and watch as her dream was made reality. Anyone she desired could be down at her feet, licking her glorious toes just as these inferior, useless slaves were doing now. They weren't good enough for a goddess like Lyra though, she only wanted the best to place their tongue on her feet.

The most powerful people on earth would have the honour of witnessing their ruler in person, graced with the sight of a perfect being. The entire planet would watch her coronation as the world's true ruler live, their gazes fixated as a crown is placed on her head. Then, every human being alive would offer words of worship as Steven wrapped his lips around her black-painted toes, kneeling before her throne of black crystal.

"God, I want it all. Give it to me!" Lyra ordered, unable to resist the temptation any longer.

12