Reverse Stockholm Syndrome Ch. 02: India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
881 Followers

Death, however, failed to claim me and Govind began his tirade. "How dare you come into my home and defile our Devyani under my own roof? My wife asked you to refrain, but no, your greedy American lust had to be satisfied, so you ravaged my daughter! You must leave at once! Get out, and return to the United States where you belong, you scoundrel!"

Saying this, he dramatically pointed to the door. He should have been a Bollywood actor, this was quite a show. To end his rant, he bellowed, "You are not welcome here! My daughter and the child will remain here, where they belong."

I'd heard enough of this bullshit. Fed up with his abuse, I was ready to go back to Bengaluru and check in to one of the Kempinski luxury hotels for the remainder of the trip, but first I was going to give this asshole an earful about what an absolute piece of shit he was. That didn't happen, however, because Rajani spoke up. Frankly, I did not see that one coming. Like, at all!

I was seated to Govind's right, Rajani to his left. "Govind stop this very minute, you are embarrassing us! Your rudeness is unacceptable! Apologize at once."

Devyani had warned me that her father had a horrible temper; apparently his outrage at me for being married to his daughter and, even worse, having sex with her had him hotter than a blast furnace. When he raised his right hand to strike Rajani, I saw it coming. I quickly grabbed his thin right wrist as tightly as I could and squeezed, HARD. He cried out in pain, which meant I was doing it right.

"Don't even think about it, old man," I hissed. He was angry? Not a problem, I was angrier! I'd found my beautiful Devyani covered with bruises partially because this bastard knew she was being abused and yet had condoned it! I would be damned if I'd let him get away with actually doing it in front of me. Fuck that!

I pointed at Rajani, speaking in a low but threatening tone. "You may despise me, but frankly I could care less. But this woman? Never forget, this beautiful woman is the mother of my perfect wife. She deserves your respect. Every. Damned. Day. Burn this in your brain, Govind: If you ever raise your hand to Devyani's mummyji in anger again, I swear I will hunt you down, then go Robert Oppenheimer on your ass and drop an atomic bomb on your world! Do I make myself clear?"

I squeezed his wrist again with as much strength as I could muster. The stubborn old man was obviously in pain; his fingers were turning blue, and his face was turning red. Finally, with his anger drained out of him, the old man capitulated by hissing one word, "Yes."

I released him, then sat down and took a breath. Govind held his head down in shame. Good. Let him soak in shame, maybe it would make him a better man.

I looked up, and Devyani was standing in the doorway with the baby in her arms, looking as if she was holding back happy tears. I assumed I'd pleased her, which was never a bad thing.

As for Rajani -- the woman who referred to me as donkey-faced as soon as I'd walked in the door -- well, she looked a little stunned. It was obvious I'd caught her by surprise. That, in turn, pleased me. The more emotionally off-balance I kept these two horrible people, the easier it would be for me to clandestinely rain revenge down upon them without anyone catching on.

When Govind raised his hand to Devyani's mother, for me that had been the last straw. I'd promised my darling I'd do my best to get along with her parents; I'd given it my best shot, and failed. This was the Kobiyashi Maru scenario, straight out of Star Trek -- there was no way to win.

Now, I'd had enough and was going to get my revenge on my piss-poor excuse of a father-in-law. If Devyani's mother happened to get caught in the storm I was going to unleash on the old man, well, that would just be collateral damage. C'est la vie.

Rajani stood and got the teapot off the stove, brought it over to me and quietly asked, "Edward, may I warm your tea up for you?" Wait, WHAT? The Kraken of Karnataka was being servile to ME? Now it was my turn to be emotionally off-balance. The words of Lewis Carroll ran through my mind, "Curiouser and curiouser!"

Chapter 4 -- Sweet Revenge "Sweet revenge, sweet revenge will prevail, without fail."

After the breakfast altercation, Devyani and her mother decided to take Saniya to a local park to play with some other children. I claimed jet lag was bothering me, so I stayed behind to rest.

Govind, meanwhile, grabbed his jacket and headed out the door. There was no way he would stay alone in the house with me, and I was OK with that. It fit my plans perfectly. Once the door slammed, I ran to his office and fired up his desktop computer.

It asked me for a password, and I could have spent an hour trying to crack it, but instead, I took the easy way out. I looked through his desk drawers until I found a small spiral notebook. In neat letters on the cover, it said simply, 'Passwords'. Now, bear in mind I make good money as a freelance cybersecurity consultant. You'd be amazed at how many people write their passwords in a notebook and keep it close to their computer. Govind was the rule, not the exception.

Armed with his directory of passwords, I began to explore Govind's world. Most of it was as dull as dishwater. He was definitely not having an affair with another woman; based on the correspondence I saw, even his friends barely liked him.

Besides, the South Indian 'Queen of Mean', Rajani was beautiful, so much so that in America she'd have been way out of Govind's league. He'd won big in the arranged marriage game and I think he knew it. It was a pity he didn't appreciate what he had. Stupid old man.

Things got interesting, though, when I dug into his bank records. He had the usual stuff: checking account, savings account, credit cards, nothing out of the ordinary. What was interesting, however, was a file with information about a secret offshore bank account in the Republic of Mauritius.

Even if auditors found it, Indian authorities would have a difficult time touching it. Mauritius had been on the EU blacklist for offshore structures aimed at attracting profits without real economic compliance. Only recently had they begun to comply with international accounting and reporting standards, in an effort to remove themselves from it, but it was slow going.

There seemed to be a long series of deposits, funds transferred in from a newer regional bank, the Nafindra/Creed Bank, Ltd. In order to see the bigger picture, I'd need to crack into their network. The nice thing about banks was their arrogance. They all thought they had the best network security protocols and firewall defenses money could buy. In my experience, this was usually not the case - not even close.

After Devyani and I had fallen in love, I'd hacked into the Federal Immigration Control and Enforcement's servers to alter two records: Devyani's, and her soon-to-be-ex-husband Pratik. With a little help from some black-hat friends, it took me all of 15 minutes to get Devyani a green card and get Pratik's H1-B visa cancelled, and him subsequently deported.

I was working solo this time, so it took me longer - 30 minutes or so - to gain access to the Nafindra/Creed Bank's systems, but two minutes later I was looking at the internal transaction logs to Mauritius and found what I was looking for.

As I reviewed the logs, I saw regular miniscule transfers from various accounts into the Mauritius offshore account. They were small enough amounts that they would almost be ignored as rounding errors, but over time, these small adjustments had grown to INR 3.65 Million, nearly $50,000 in US funds.

The kicker was, the Mauritius account owner was Govind Mehrotra, and the person initiating the transactions in India was Nafindra/Creed Bank employee #24601, otherwise known as Pratik Roy. Bottom line: Devyani's father was a partner in crime with her abusive ex-husband.

It appeared that after his ex-son-in-law had returned in disgrace from the US, Govind had arranged for Pratik to get a respectable job again, in exchange for a stream of 'baksheesh' to line his pockets offshore. No wonder he was trying to get rid of me and force Devyani back together with Pratik!

Govind was going to reward the thieving wife-beater by giving back his daughter -- MY bride! OK, NOW I was angry. Govind, you mūrkha vyakti, say goodbye to Mauritius!

It was easy enough to change the ownership of the offshore account from Govind Mehrotra to Pratik Roy. I also changed the account password to 'Pratik123". I thought to myself, "Take that, you bhenchod!" (There's no English equivalent, but Jessi told me it roughly translated to 'sisterfucker'.) The old Sikh definitely taught me a lot in that front seat during our journey while Devyani and Saniya slept in the back.

I then went through and scrubbed every transaction and communication, making sure that there was absolutely nothing left to associate Govind with that account. The money Pratik had transferred so diligently into his offshore account was locked behind electric walls of stone. I couldn't wait to see the expression on the old man's face when he discovered that his secret stash of cash didn't belong to him anymore. The bank in Mauritius wouldn't even know his name.

Once that was done, I logged off and went for a walk. In an incredibly cheerful mood now, I found a local women's apparel shop and bought matching silk robes as presents for Devyani and Rajani, brought them home and stored them in our guest room closet.

Chapter 6 -- Night Moves "She was a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes"

To say I was in a good mood was putting it mildly. When Devyani, Rajani, and Saniya returned from the park I exuberantly greeted them at the door. "My three favorite women in the world have returned at last! Woo-HOO!" I hugged Rajani (reluctantly, but it was a show to make Devyani happy), then kissed my baby girl Saniya and moved on to embrace my lovely wife, peppering her face with kisses. Rajani stood back and shook her head, a bemused look on her face.

Devyani gently pushed me away, "Edward, please! I'm all sweaty from the heat outside! I need to shower!"

"Ah! Excellent idea!" I turned to Rajani, "Mummyji, your daughter requires my assistance to scrub her back, so if you would be so kind as to watch over your beautiful grandchild, it would be appreciated."

My mother-in-law did not need an excuse to coddle Saniya; smiling, she swept the baby up into her arms. "Come, golden child. Mātāmahī will watch over you like the mongoose who chases away the cobra!" For all of her negativity towards me, I was at least glad to see how much Rajani still adored our daughter. Disliking her was becoming increasingly difficult -- but not yet impossible.

I realized that between Rajani, Devyani, and me, the baby was being held almost constantly during our visit. When we returned home, she might have to adjust to not being constantly held, and being put in her crib instead. I guess there were worse problems to have.

My reverie was interrupted by the sound of shower water. Stripping my clothes off, I got into the shower stall and greeted Devyani with a passionate kiss. "I'm here to help, piya, let me soap you down."

"You silly man, you've been watching too many Bollywood movies." My hands slipped over her soapy breasts, pushing the suds down onto the curve of her belly.

I growled, "Stick with me, baby, you'll feel like Amitabh Bachchan himself is making love to you." She reached down and felt my cock hardening.

"Ah, well, it feels like big B is already excited." Kissing my way down her belly, I managed to make down on my knees without slipping and began kissing her secret garden, lapping at her folds, then stopped.

I whispered, "Have I told you lately how much I adore you?"

"Yes, but tell me more."

I took the bar of soap and washed her feet. "I love your toes, they're so tiny and perfect." I rinsed them, and, alternating legs, kissed my way up her shins to her knees, soaping them and rinsing them, murmuring, "Your knees are perfect, they bend so nicely."

Then I kissed my way to her navel, cleaning and rinsing her soft belly. "I love this belly that produced my perfect daughter."

Then I turned her around, gently cleaning the twin globes of her bottom. "I love this wonderful ass so much, I wish I could be the chair that you sit on."

I turned her around again and washed her magnificent breasts, making sure that her lovely brown nipples were good and rinsed before taking a few sucks on each, stealing some of baby Saniya's lunch, as it were. "How can it be that of the nearly 700 million women in India, my love, your breasts are the best?"

I stood up and washed her shoulders, neck, and finally that pretty face. Taking her face in my hands, I kissed her deeply and whispered, "In my eyes you're perfect, Devyani, and you will always be perfect." Then I asked, "Is that enough adoration for you?"

She giggled and teased, "For now, I guess." Then her tone turned serious, "I do love you, Edward. You worship me and our daughter, and this morning you even stood up to my father to protect my mother."

I turned off the water and grabbed a towel to dry off my sexy wife. My cock was still rock-hard, but the poor boy would have to wait. As I wiped the drops from her skin, she told me, "While we were at the park, my mother told me the moment you defended her was when she finally saw your heart. She's happy for me, Edward. Happy for us."

As I got out of the shower and dried myself off, Devyani knelt on the carpet, wrapping a hand around my hardness. "Now it's my turn to show you how much I adore you, my husband." Taking my hardness into her mouth, she did just that.

Later that evening, while the two of us were helping Rajani clean up after dinner we were like a couple of teenagers, lots of little caresses, kisses, and love pats. Rajani laughed and smiled at our displays of affection, but I could tell Govind was not amused. I feared if we continued, his face might freeze permanently in that expression. "Govind, stop the frowning," I teased, "your wife is a beauty, you should be doing the same thing!"

"I'll have you know I'm a proper Indian husband, married for many years," he barked back, "I have no need to put on a display with my wife. It's undignified."

"Ha!" I laughed, nodding at Rajani, "I thought as my elder you were supposed to be the wise one, Baba, but ignoring that fine woman tells me you're quite the fool!" I was deliberately baiting him now, jabbing at his pride. It was working; his face began to darken.

"Damn you, gora!" he shouted, and jumped to his feet. I expected him to come at me, but instead, he stepped over, took Rajani in his arms and gave her a decent kiss. She responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him even longer. He released her, turned back to me and declared, "You see? I have plenty of passion for my wife! I just don't need to parade it in front of people!"

Rajani, smiling, chimed in, "Hush, now, husband. They're young and in love. What do you expect?"

"It's preposterous," the old man blustered, "they're not teenagers, they're adults with a child!"

Rajani gently slapped her husband with a dishtowel. "You just let them be, Govind. If they were to listen to you, they might not ever have another child." I felt as if I was dreaming; my cruel mother-in-law was being...dare I say it...supportive! She winked at me, then left to go to bed.

Like her mother, Devyani stood up, but before she left, she bent down and whispered in my ear, "Eddieeeeee...please come to bed." Hearing my wife whisper my name via our secret love language, my cock began to stiffen. I stood to go.

Govind blurted out, "Just a second, Edward, I'd like to have a quick word."

I sat back down again. Looking over his shoulder to make sure the women weren't listening, Govind spoke to me in a quiet tone. "I don't know exactly what you're playing at, donkey face, but I don't like it! You've embarrassed me in front of my wife and daughter in my own home, and I won't have it! I have many bad friends and I swear if you keep this up, I'll make sure you receive a good thrashing before you go back to America -- and without my daughter!"

I pushed back my chair and laughed. It was time for some truth bombs. "Govind, let's face it - you're a terrible person, and an awful husband and father. You allowed your daughter to be abused, and you almost slapped your own damned wife. You and your goonda friends don't scare me, your threats are those of a paper tiger. You're not going to do shit, and do you want to know why? One word: Mauritius."

The look on the old man's face was classic deer-in-the-headlights as he processed what I'd just told him.

"Good night, old man," I said, and headed to the bedroom where my hopefully-fertile wife was waiting.

I walked into the bedroom and peeked into the crib. "She's sound asleep," I heard Devyani whisper, "now come take care of your wife."

I slipped under the covers, and found my beautiful wife naked, her arms wide open. "Come to me, my darling." I lowered myself, my hardness entering her glorious wetness. She wrapped her arms around me, locking her legs with mine to hold me into position, and we began our dance of procreation. As usual, the bed headboard began its tapping, but neither of us knew or cared. All that mattered was we were in love, and making a baby.

Afterwards, as we cuddled, laughed, and kissed, we heard the revealing steady thumping from the other side of the wall. "Govind must have taken my advice to heart" I whispered, and we lay there, voyeurs to her parents' coupling. Unlike the other night when Rajani must have been muffling her cries, tonight she was letting loose, her voice urging her husband on. It was quite erotic, actually, and I felt myself stiffening again.

Once the noise on the other side of the wall ceased, I began passionately kissing Devyani, my hands caressing and squeezing her until she moved around and straddled me. She hissed, "I'm ovulating! Give me a baby, husband!" I of course obeyed, the headboard tapping out the rhythm of love once again.

Once fully sated, we collapsed next to each other on the bed, sweaty and satisfied. I teased Devyani, saying "You beautiful succubus, thanks to you I can barely move!" She giggled snuggling closer to me. I'd already told her how much I adored her earlier in the day, but now...words escaped me.

That's when the unbelievable occurred. Once again, a telltale tapping began on the other side of the wall. There's no way that old man should have been capable of such a feat, and yet...

I whispered to my wife, "Did your mother just take on a lover or something? I can't believe your father has the energy to go another round!"

She kissed me deeply, and replied, "Silly man. Never underestimate the power of my mother's passion. I inherited it, and you've had me once in the shower and twice tonight." I reached down, caressed her breasts and the soft skin on her belly once again, my manhood stirring in response.

"Fair point," I whispered, planting my lips on hers as I moved on top of her once more.

Chapter 7 -- Mother-In-Law "If she leaves us alone, we would have a happy home; sent from down below, my mother-in-law."

I walked into the kitchen and saw Devyani bent over the sink doing dishes, wearing the new red silk robe I bought her. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her, taking her luscious breasts in my hands. I scolded, "You naughty girl! You got into your present before I had a chance to give it to you!"

To my surprise, she turned around -- but it wasn't Devyani. Horrified, I took a quick step back. It was her mother Rajani! She quickly stood on tiptoes and gave me a peck on the lips.

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
881 Followers