Reviving the Royal Family of Hyrule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's a lot to ask after all that just occurred, but I feel an awakening in me unlike anything since I finally harnessed my sacred power for you on that tragic day," she declared, "It's not just my duty to continue my bloodline, but I yearn to bear your children as the man who awoke me as a woman. Will you grant me this honor, Oh Chosen One?"

Link lifted himself to meet her and deliver a stare that she felt penetrate her eyes to pierce her very soul. It only served to set her entire woman how aflame, her body temperature rising to a degree where she utterly radiated fertility. In turn, Link saw to it to quash any lingering doubts he still sensed. Without needing her to lift another finger, Link roused up an even more impressive level of passion than before. Zelda looked on in amazement as his excitement rose back up even higher than she recalled, uninhibited the slightest hint of exhaustion or even the pull of gravity itself, bobbing in the air at its leisure. The only source of concern was that, with their groins positioned as closely as they were, it was now plain as day just how deeply into her this hero would plunge, stretching beyond even her navel. Even still, her body would settle for nothing short of being wholly taken by Link, not even daring to ask him if he was going to actually fit inside her. Instead, she saw fit to answer his most prominent trait with her own.

"What are you doing, Zelda?" the hero could only huff with titillation as she lowered herself to all fours.

"I'm giving you everything this royal body of mine can possibly offer," she turned her backside to him and held out her hips, "Plant your seed in me as your carnal instincts lead you. Everything about me you've yearned for is now yours to claim. Do with it as you please."

The hero couldn't hide his bewilderment, as she swayed her hips side to side until she had successfully lured his hands over to them. He started by merely resting and rubbing his member atop her butt as if to force himself to believe that any of this was real, pressing his firmness against her tenderness. She smirked at his continued shock until she noticed that she had felt him grow again, just a bit further between her cheeks as the reality set in on him. Turning her head back, he truly looked as if he had the necessary size and strength to break her clean in two should he so chose, but she refused to show him anything other than her most endearing smile. She had trusted him with her life before and her heart was dead set on seeing it through with him on this as well.

"I'm doing it, Zelda. Get ready," he warned while steadying his tip against her entrance.

A few practice prods were necessary given how far surpassed her soaked opening was by the meat of his burgeoning glans. He was unsure how to most comfortably proceed for her, but her lasting confidence gave him the conviction to continue with nothing held backing, breaking through the barrier of her maidenhood with her waist held firmly in his grasp. The tearing of her hymen was certainly a unique pain for Zelda, but it paled in comparison to the regrets she had for being unable to help her friends, family, and Link when they most needed her. Seeing to the future prosperity of the kingdom was the only complete redemption she saw for legacy and she took the surrendering of her virginity as merely another ordeal on that path for her to overcome. It didn't last long though as the treatment his manhood was applying to her vaginal walls soon kicked in. Every way her canal rearranged with every inch he pushed through became a journey to become truly one with him that she was determined to get to the end of. Each new shape her insides took on as he advanced became its own wonderful adventure.

'Liiiink, it's so biiiig," she allowed herself to speak without constraints, "So fucking good."

Link took her swearing as guidance to get all the way in before she began spewing any additional unseemly phrases. Her slickness accommodated his first two thirds quite well, but the last few begged for the real muscle of the princess's appointed knight. With a shove, he managed to get all but one inch or so inside before hitting the true resistance of her womanhood, but Zelda merely took the sensation as her true call to action. The princess saw to the total consummation of their union by ramming her ass back against him, forcing her body to take all that he had no matter what and leaving him reeling for once as her groin fully rested against his.

"Mmmmm, so long! So fat!" she clenched her teeth, "Why did none of those books mention how great a vagina could feel with something so huge in it?! I guess other men simply can't measure up to my chosen hero!"

"You're clenching down so tightly on me! I feel like I'm going to melt in there."

"Yes, let us melt together, to join our very beings as one!" she lifted her head high.

The princess's hips began moving again before the hero could fully acclimate to the pressure. Despite the apparent physical mismatch between them, they found that it was only through their matched rhythm and efforts that they could know the joy of truly being united as one. Her cervix welcomed each strike his masculinity made against it, savoring it as a portion of the strength that brought down Ganon himself. Link could barely hold on as he watched Zelda's entire body quiver with every thrust he made to her core, the princess's hair and breasts swinging freely in the air. He couldn't resist leaning his chest onto her back where he could feel her locks against his skin and take her tender breasts into his hands. This additional contact seemed to prompt her movements to become increasingly wild, forcing him to bend over further still to be in a position where he could keep up with the overwhelming burden of her luscious ass crashing into his hips.

"You're sucking me in Zeldaaaa," he groaned, "It feels like you're going to grind me into nothing!"

"I can't help it. The way you feel rubbing and throbbing against my insides feels too wonderful! I can't get enough! Give me more! I'm sorry, but I simply need to have more!"

More was precisely what she got as Link resolved to handle her like the holy entity he knew her to be. He became animal-like in his humping, keeping his weight on her so she had no option but to accept the full force of his thrusts. Zelda loved how his fingers only became more aggressive in her breasts and rosy nipples, relishing how it'd feel to get the same treatment as his baby grew inside her. Remembering how much she wanted to bear his child made her core only more sensitive to the lunges he kept on making against it. Her walls tingled front to back as his shaft bulked up with his seed within them. They tugged as feverishly as they could at his member, becoming restless the moment they had anything less than its entire length inside her. The strength of her divine will quickly became too much for even a chosen hero to bear.

"It won't stop, I can't stop," he shivered, "It's going to be so much. I love you, Zelda!"

"Give your princess's pussy all it can take, Link!" she beckoned, "I love being filled with your manly, heroic, dick. Fertilize this goddess with your manly, heroic seed!"

As ordained by the goddess, his manhood swelled to the limit as her womanhood stretched right along with him. Her walls clamped and held him against her cervix as they accepted the heavenly joy of their shared release. He flooded her core with the graceful force of Vah Ruta while she continued to pummel him with the righteous fury of Vah Naboris in her rear. The thralls of climax enveloping her only urged her to pound harder against him as she fought to have every last drop of his seed planted inside, even if it ultimately proved too much for even her blessed womanhood to contain. Their mixed essences dripped out onto the sheets below them as the spent hero fell back onto his pillow, his princess content to take a seat right in front of him.

"That was more than I would have ever fantasized it being. Thank you, Link," she beamed back at him, "I pray that the procreation between us is successful, but I don't necessarily dread the thought of having to try again either."

He returned her eye contact with a grin, but she still caught him continuing to admire the child-bearing hips and succulent cheeks still dripping with his fresh sperm. Having now accepted him the way he had long since accepted her, she saw no further need for secrets of shyness. While a less mature version of herself would have snapped at him for it, she now stood grateful to have Link openly admiring her beauty.

"It's one-hundred-four centimeters by the way," she chuckled with just a hint of red on her face as she embraced her old love of numbers and data.

When Link looked confused, Zelda proudly used two fingers to make a curve around her hips at their widest point. She giggled as his eyes started to gape and his seemingly satiated manhood showed hints of returning vitality.

"It's probably even wider down below. I have to know simply to ensure my dresses fit properly, but I hear men have to measure for more... personal reasons," she crawled over while eying down his penis once more, "Since I shared, just exactly how big are you? Twenty-one, Twenty-two? No, definitely more than that."

Link became moderately flustered as she brought her ear near his lips for him to speak. In truth, he hadn't done a measurement in the scientific sense, too concerned with the oncoming Calamity to engage in such trivial activities, but he did have certain other experiences that gave him a rough idea.

"Actually, forget I asked, this scholar is more interested in the data she collects herself," she patted him reassuringly, "Besides, I know of certain mixtures worth trying for optimal results. I pray that I have a willing candidate in you for the study, Link."

To a degree, Link understood that there was no escape for him now. There was no length to which this princess would not go to satisfy her intellectual curiosity, but he had never once seen it lead her into an endeavor that wasn't also for the benefit of those around her. All he had was one question for her.

"You intend on pushing me to my limit, don't you?

"I owe it to you to enable you to utilize your physique to its fullest potential and to experience the level of pleasure that comes with it," she decreed, "The mythical form and power of the body of the hero will be recorded for all generations after, so that you may forever receive the admiration and appreciation that you deserve. Your cooperation is crucial to this vital research. I am most grateful for it, hero."

Zelda kindly bowed her head for him, and it proved the perfect chance to give her the kiss to her forehead he wanted to repay her with. She laughed at how it tickled her face and took her beloved position at his side and in his arms. They were a long way off from seeing Hyrule restored to its former glory, but they were content to have a plan of action together, one they hotly anticipated seeing play out.

12