Revolutionary Love - Milk of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yana let out a small laugh as she watched the two hungry mouths peacefully taking sustenance.

"Look at both of you boys, always at the breast. Men are never satisfied, are they?"

"No we are not." Borya replied with a little smile.

Borya departed soon afterwards, telling his mother he had been playing chess at the tavern with a friend. He was to return at least once a week during the rest of the summer, scraping together what money he could, stealing food from his mother's pantry and helping Yana with household chores. In return he was breastfed and sexually relieved. He had never asked her for intercourse during any of his visits. In those days, birth control was not easily accessible and the idea of getting her pregnant was out of the question. He did not know if her body was even ready to prepare for another baby, but unlike a prostitute, who was expected to deal with any consequences herself, Borya would have been obligated to stay in town fulfill his obligations as a father. It was a chance he was not willing to take.

On his final visit before leaving for university he stood on her porch mulling these things over. He felt for her, and had genuinely enjoyed his time even outside of her bedroom tending to her needs. She stood with him for a moment as they both looked out towards the river.

"I expect great things from you, Borya." she said. "If anyone can change this backwards country, you can. I want my son to grow up in a different world. A place where men do not toil under the oppressive yoke of a monarchy, and a world where women are not seen as property or something to discard when inconvenient."

Borya let out a long breath. Yes. Somehow it would all get done. The proletariat would one day run this country. And everyone would be equal, the women along with the men. No one would starve or be exploited or be punished merely for protesting social injustice.

Borya turned and looked at Yana, then gathered her in his arms.

"I want to take care of you forever." he said, suddenly overcome with emotion. He did not know really what he meant, but he felt sorrow leaving her in her little house with the men visiting her for favors.

"I'll be fine, Borya. I'm strong and I have much to live for. It won't be this way forever. I'll find my way. And please, come back and visit whenever you wish."

She looked down at the ground, then at Borya.

"You are the only one I would ever want to see again."

Borya sighed, then gave her a kiss. He put his hat on his head then headed down the path and thru her little fence out to the street. He called back to her from the road.

"I really meant I'll take care of you forever. You wait and see!"

Yana laughed.

"First save Russia, then you can take care of me."

She watched him as he walked with his hands in his coat pockets back up the road towards home. Just before the bend in the road, he turned, stopped, and gave one last wave of his hand before disappearing forever into his big, wide world.