Rewarded Ch. 10

Story Info
Unexpected Complications.
7k words
4.69
12.3k
8

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is inspired by "My Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

Getting over her hangup about Melissa seeing us fuck seemed to let something lose in Beth, and she started gradually pushing other boundaries, constantly talking me into trying new things. Occasionally she would even talk me into some things I wasn't that into, for example our time trying BDSM hadn't gone well (Beth definitely enjoyed being the dom though). I liked letting her come up with things for us to do; it was a nice change from people just doing whatever I wanted. I ended up not using my powers on her at all anymore, though that meant my plans for Melissa were abandoned, and she was never more involved than incidentally present. That was a small price to pay, and it was still hot as hell having her obliviously around.

Sarah really enjoyed having a pool she could lounge about year round, and she was out back most afternoons when not off doing other things. I let Yukiko Hamada, Sarah's best friend, continue to notice the back yard was always summer so she wouldn't be lonely. The pair of them hung out by the pool almost every day, enjoying the permanently good weather while they did homework, occasionally actually going swimming, lazing around, etc. It was a bit funny watching them pull off winter coats and boots when coming in from a blizzard via the front door, then swapping to swimsuits to head outside, not caring about how odd this was.

Although I didn't end up using my Theo body and identity for its original purpose (It was futile for Theo to try anything further with Debbie, and I was embarrassed by the whole thing, so she remained one of the few people unfucked at my office), I did enjoy how different fucking felt with a younger body, and change into Theo occasionally around town. I still wanted to 'get my groove back' so next time I tried to get with someone I wouldn't come off as a creep, and so I would hang out as Theo around the pool with Sarah and Yukiko to practice being a young guy. They couldn't question why I was there, I was simply a third person who also happened to be around the pool from time to time, and after a little initial awkwardness they came to like hanging out with Theo without any further prompting, which I considered a success.

Yukiko was the daughter Yusuke and Yvonne, a couple of Charlie's oldest friends (I had met them at college along with her). She had hung out with both my kids when we visited when they were younger, but John had drifted off to his own circle of friends as they got older and we stopped bringing them along everywhere. Yukiko had inherited her father's long, straight black hair and tanned skin, while Yvonne had passed along long legs and an ass to die for. Yukiko wasn't super tall, at 5'9 coming in shorter than her mother, but was taller than her dad. She was very flat-chested, which she believed must have come from her father's side, as her mother was a generous D-cup. I thought she was cute, but she was sensitive about it, and tended towards very modest one piece swimsuits, unlike Sarah who had begun to prefer revealing bikinis (which I wondered how she got past her mother). Yukiko was a straight A student and didn't mind helping out Sarah, which as a father I was happy about; Sarah was not bad at school, but not great either. Yukiko often joked that explaining it to Sarah helped her to study.

"Oh my god," Sarah yelled throwing her work onto the side table. "Finally done. Seriously, why do I need to know all these stupid trig identities?"

"Actually, you don't really have to know them after this course," I put in. "You can just look them up on a table."

"THEN WHY DO THEY MAKE ME MEMORIZE THESE THINGS!" Sarah yelled in frustration, some conveniently timed lighting from the storm passing through outside the yard flashing for emphasis (the clap of thunder also stopped at the yard boundary).

"I'm sure it will come up some time," Yukiko put in weakly, giving me an arch stare. She had just spent the past hour helping Sarah through things and my comment, no matter how accurate, wasn't helping.

"Sure it's useful for you two," Sarah quipped back. "You're in science and you want to be," she added, pointing at us. "I am absolutely, positively not doing anything involving math."

"Everything involves math," both Yukiko and I said simultaneously, as we had learned to respond to this exact argument over the previous month. Sarah threw her arms up in exasperation, making her bikini clad breasts bounce enticingly, while Yukiko laughed.

"Screw the both of you, I have chores," Sarah threw out over her shoulder as she turned and headed back into the house. I felt a bit hypocritical since I had power handle all of mine, but I wasn't raising anyone who would go to college without knowing how to do laundry.

Yukuko lay back on her pool chair with a sigh. "If she complained less this would go faster," she said. "I love Sarah, but she makes things more difficult than they need to be."

"Not everyone is a natural at this kind of things," I countered.

"It's nice having someone around who gets it," she replied. "All the stuff you can do if you just learn about it," she added, with a far off look in her eyes. "But you know all about that."

In truth I didn't. Theo's backstory included some fancy science, but I didn't actually know that much. I had Power 'take over' whenever I needed to talk about my 'work' rather than inserting the knowledge into my mind, so I felt like a faker.

"Hey, do you want to go somewhere?" she asked suddenly. "We've been hanging around the pool for like a month now, but I don't think I've ever seen you anywhere else."

"In this?" I asked, gesturing at the thunderstorm around us. She was perfectly aware of the actual weather, just didn't find it odd that the yard wasn't effected.

"Well not this exact moment, but yeah," she replied. "What do you like to do besides lounge around a pool with highschool girls?" she asked, which she meant jokingly but sounded sceevier in context.

"Well I don't know," I extemporized. "What would you like to do?"

"If the weather were better we could drive around until we spotted something interesting," she answered, looking uncertain. "Austin isn't the most exciting town, but I'm sure we could find something you don't have at home." The fact I was at the pool a few times a week but had a backstory involving 'visiting occasionally for work' from California didn't register with them as a contradiction.

"Yeah sure, I have this great new car I just got," I replied, in line with my backstory. I got up to head inside. "We could drive around some time. Let me ask Sarah if she wants to come."

Yukiko reached out and grabbed my arm. "How about we go alone, just the two of us?" she asked, blushing.

"You mean like a date?" I asked. I was just hanging out with the pair for practice, and hadn't done anything but make them ignore inconsistencies. On the one hand, I had known Yukiko (as Tom) since she was a baby, and if her family was religious I would probably be her godfather. On the other, I couldn't deny how hot she looked in a swimsuit holding my arm shyly.

"Um sure, yeah, sure..." she replied haltingly, embarrassed I had called her on it.

"How about we go right now?" I said, making the storm go away. It was now clear and sunny outside the yard. I rarely messed with weather as I didn't want to screw anything up (butterfly effect and all that), but I figured we had already gotten enough rain today.

"But it's a school night," she replied hesitantly.

"You just finished all your work and it's not like we would be doing anything too late," I countered. "It's not even dinner time yet."

"Ok," she replied brightly after a second. "Let me change into something more appropriate."

"You are wearing exactly what you would want to for a first date," I said, and her one piece swimsuit morphed into a nice blouse and jeans number, with a light jacket (it was January) and simple shoes. My swim trunks changed into slacks and a polo under my own light jacket, nothing too fancy.

"We should let Sarah know we're leaving," she added, unconcerned at the sudden change of clothes.

"Come on, we don't have to be gone long," I said, smiling at her "It would be really nice to have somebody share the test drive with me," I added.

She was still hesitant, but after I mock pouted a little she broke. "Sure, as long as we're not gone too long," she said with a lovely smile. I walked us through the house, past Sarah putting laundry in the washer. Neither of them noticed the other, though I did note how Sarah's ass looked in that bikini as she was bent over stuffing clothes in the washer. My car manifested on the street, and I helped Yukiko slide into the passenger seat, then ran to the other side.

I honestly didn't know much about the car (I had just had Power make me something fancy), so I was glad when she didn't ask for details. We drove around randomly, with her pointing out 'the sites' such as they were (I was already familiar with it all, of course). I was enjoying her company, but it was a bit tedious pretending I didn't already know everything about the area. I arranged to take a route that 'happened' to pass by her house, figuring hanging out with her there would be more fun. Yvonne 'suddenly' remembered an errand, and as we turned onto the street she was walking past in the other direction, which meant her house would be empty as Yusuke would be at work. I wasn't really in the mood to have to go through a 'meet the parent' situation with people I already knew. I then had Yukiko suddenly remember she had to return some library books.

"Oh crap," she yelled suddenly, face palming. "I was supposed to return those books today. It's 5:30? If I get hit with any more late fees my dad will kill me! Theo, can you pull over here?" she asked, pointing out a nice one story ranchero style house on the side of the road. "This is my house, I can run in and grab them," she commented, not finding it odd we just happened to be driving down her street. I pulled into the driveway she indicated.

She got out, expecting me to wait for her in the car, but instead I followed her into the house; she never even noticed as she ran to her room and grabbed the (suddenly due) books. When she came back into the living room, she was surprised to find me on the couch. I removed her worry about the library books, and instead she sat next to me.

"So this the homestead," she said, as if continuing the tour, placing the (now unimportant) library books on the coffee table distractedly, and throwing her jacket to the side. "It's probably not much compared to your place, what with all the money you got from your patents," she added.

"It's nice and cozy," I replied. "And I didn't go too crazy with the patent money. Gotta make sure you don't go broke, after all."

"I'll take your word for it," she replied. "I still just have an allowance," she added looking embarrassed.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about. You're still in highschool," I replied, subtly putting my arm up on the couch behind her. "I didn't have anything except allowance till I went to college either." I left out that this was a long time ago.

"Sorry, I must seem like a little girl to you," she babbled. "You're all successful and finished college and I haven't even..."

"It's ok," I said again. "You shouldn't compare yourself to me. It's not fair," I added, again feeling like a faker.

"Well it's just... I uh..." she stammered, flustered. She took a deep breath, and then turned and kissed me hesitantly. I was surprised, but returned the kiss briefly before she pulled away. "I like you... I mean... um... I..." she stammered cutely. She took a deep breath, which helped her regain her composure. "I like you," she said firmly.

"It's awfully fas..." I began to say, but she cut me off by kissing me again. This time I leaned in and kissed her back readily.

"Technically, it's been over a month, multiple times a week, albeit chaperoned," she quipped.

"Alright I'll give you that," I replied. "But even so..."

"Theo, please," she said. "I. Like. You. And... and I want you... to... ummm... ahh..." she sputtered out nervously. "I mean umm..." she petered out nervously. "It's stupid isn't it?" she added, with a worried glance around her, as if suddenly remembering where we were. "I have the worst timing... One of my parents is bound to come home soon," she added. "Could we maybe go somewhere else? I never finished your tour. There's all these great places I can show you..." she continued rapidly.

"Don't worry about them," I answered, leaning in again and kissing her more strongly, willing it to be so. I put an arm around her shoulder, and after a minute of us making out, let it drift down toward her ass. She wiggled her full ass back into my hand, breathing hard, and I pulled her onto my lap. Because I knew they liked it, I always upped girls' sensitivity, and she shuddered with passion as she pressed against me.

Then she pulled back again. She was breathing hard, blushing harder. "Theo, I like you. I like having you around. I... I..."

I pulled her in for another kiss. She pressed back at me, and I threw in a little fondling of her ass. She broke away from the kiss so she could breathe, then she kissed my neck with little pecks and bites and chewed my ear. I laughed a bit and she pulled back. "Is it that bad?"

I leaned in and kissed her neck a little, and she couldn't help chuckling a little too. "See, not a bad thing," I said. She sat in my lap, looking at me expectantly. I didn't do anything for a moment, although I kept my hands on her ass. "You seem nervous. If you want to we can get back in the car and keep driving around, or we could... I don't know... do something else? Or I could go. It's up to you," I put in. After a few more minutes of awkward silence, she leaned in again and kissed me.

"I like you, Theo," she said. "I really like you. Maybe I'll regret this later, but I want you to keep going," she said firmly. She unbuttoned her blouse tentatively, breathing hard, her breasts covered only where the the loose shirt happened to fall as she didn't wear a bra. "I know I'm not much, but I hope you like it," she said, pulling her blouse open, baring herself to me. I could see an apprehensive look in her eye as she arched toward me, doing her best to pose sexily for me.

"They're very small," she said tentatively, trying to cup her A-cups to show off to me, but not having much luck. "I know guys like them bigger..." but I cut her off.

"You're beautiful," I said, putting my hand on one of her tiny breasts. "They are just the perfect size for you, not too big, not too small, just right," I continued, kissing her. She moaned softly as I played with the nipple, as under my hands her breasts expanded, growing a bit, as I gradually began kneading and fondling her increasing flesh as it filled my hand. I lowered my head to her now high B-cup breast, perfectly apple sized, and licked her nipple, then sucked it in. She pulled off her shirt the rest of the way and threw it away to give me better access, leaning into me, pressing her breast into my questing mouth, hands gripping the back of my head to push me onto her harder.

"Oh that feels nice," she crooned quietly. My hands returned to her ass and massaged her, until at last she let me pull back to admire her, firm breasts high and proud, nipples hard as rocks. They really did look perfect on her, just the right size for her build.

She pulled my hands away from her ass and stood up. "Let's go to my room," she said, leading me through the house. Her room had a nice (unmade) bed, with frilly cover, a bulletin board with friends' pictures and random photos, some notes about various school work and chores. It was a mess, clothes all over the floor, hung on chairs, and draped over the foot of the small bed, with some papers thrown around. I expanded the bed to a queen so we would have room, the internal size of the room growing to accommodate.

"I haven't straightened it up lately," she said, an understatement that I had to fight not to laugh at, as she quickly shoved items off the bed to clear room. We sat down, one of my arms around her shoulder as she leaned against me.

"Do you like me, Theo?" she asked me nervously, not looking up from my shoulder. "It's just that, well, you've got a business, and you live in California..." Her voice trailed off.

"I don't know if my business will work out," I began, starting to lose track of my own story. "All I can say is that I do like you. But are you sure?" I asked, amazed this was happening without any use of my powers but a few things being ignored. She nodded enthusiastically in response, and I lifted her chin to kiss her.

She kissed me back, and didn't say anything more. Her hands dropped to my zipper and she awkwardly lowered it, reaching into my pants to fondle my cock and balls through my underwear. I pulled off my shirt as she explored my pants. She gave me an appreciative once over (I had made sure Theo was nice to look at, after all), and ran a hand over my tight abs while feeling the size of my bulge. I loosened my pants and got up a little, allowing her to slide them off and to the ground. She felt the outline of my cock through my underwear, palming it. "It's... big," she finally commented with a nervous smile.

"Does it scare you?" I asked.

"No," she answered quickly. "Well... yes, a little," she amended. "It's much bigger than my one boyfriend. I probably shouldn't mention that, now you must think I am a slut... I mean we never got past feeling things..." I cut her off again.

"Don't worry," I answered with a soft kiss on her lips. "It's not like I haven't had relationships before too."

She snuggled against me, head resting on my shoulder, then her hand went down and jerked my underwear down with a snap. She was feeling my cock directly in her hands and staring down at it. "Theo, do you want me to, uh, you know... suck on it?" she asked nervously.

I almost laughed, but managed to keep a straight face. "When you're ready," I replied. "You don't have to force yourself."

I caught sight of a large mirror on her dresser, and I turned us on the bed so were were facing it. She had a good view of her increased bust, but noticed nothing as I cupped and played with then in ways I couldn't have before. I ran my hands over her sensually. At first she was a bit embarrassed, but my soft whispers and the movements of my hands had her breathing hard, and she was starting at her own image with lust-filled eyes as I felt her up.

"I'm unzipping your pants. In just a moment you'll be totally naked for me. My hands are going into your pants, and now I'm touching your pussy for the first time. Now your pants are coming down and you can see your pussy. I've put my finger inside you, Yukiko, and my cock is pushing against your ass. How does it feel?" I continued, narrating my own actions for her. She moaned and gasped as she tried to talk.

"It's so good," she managed at last, breathlessly. "I can't believe I'm doing this..."

"Look at me putting a finger in your pussy, in and out," I continued; I could see her mouthing 'in and out' in time with me. A few more times. "I can feel how wet you are. You're hot for me, aren't you, Yukiko?" I asked; she didn't answer, just made a purring sound that made me even harder, if that was possible. I picked her up slightly and moved her back so she was sitting on my lap, maneuvering my cock so it went between her widely spread legs. "Now my cock's rubbing against your pussy." She stared at the mirror, fascinated, and breathed deeply as she saw my cock resting near her pussy lips. She experimentally squeezed her thighs, pressing me into her. I reach down and used both hands to pull her lower lips wide apart. "Look at your pussy now, Yukiko, it's wide open for me. It's ready for me, isn't it?" She couldn't speak, but she nodded her head, reaching down and feeling my hardness, pressing it on her cunt. She humped up and down a little.

12