Rewarded Ch. 11

Story Info
Meet and Greet.
4.8k words
4.55
9.4k
5

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murakami
Murakami
244 Followers

Game nights were now a regular thing at Sharon's house. Elizabeth had for the most part warmed up to me, though much of that had to do with her enjoying relegating me to last place every time we played something. I didn't really have a problem with it; playing complicated board games while having their mother either taking it doggy style against the table or riding me reverse cowgirl the whole time simply wasn't conducive to heavy strategic thinking on my part, and seeing them not notice only made me focus on fucking her harder rather than the game. Sharon had no trouble playing no matter how hard I fucked her, thanks to my earlier commands to the entire office to let them get their work done despite everything. I actively tried to make her mess up by doing her harder and harder, even to the point of the table shaking violently, but no matter how loudly she screamed her pleasure or how hard I got her booty shaking, she never once had any trouble playing well, and somehow the girls had no trouble translating "FUCK ME HARDER TOM!" as "I bid 3 coins".

Things were more serious in our odd relationship, now that I was getting along with her daughters and they seemed to like me. And so one day she suggested I should meet the girls' father, since I was such a big part of their lives now. Though I was not enthusiastic about this, I couldn't say no, as at the time she asked she was getting it from behind from Joshua, the IT guy, while holding my hard dick in her hand, jacking me off just enough to keep me from cumming, and withholding spit-roasting until I agreed (she had picked this argument style up from Linda). And so we ended up visiting David and Priya's house for dinner.

Their house wasn't anything special; a plain single level typical of Austin. Priya greeted us at the door in a nice blouse and jeans. "Sharon, Tom, come in, come in," she said, smiling. She guided us to the living room, where David was sitting on the couch, looking a bit nervous. "Sharon, it's so good to see you again. And Tom, so nice to meet you," she continued, ushering us over to have a seat. David awkwardly reached out and shook my hand in silent greeting.

David had just recently moved in with Priya, but despite that the house was well put together and homey, if still a bit messy. David was taller and lankier than me, but had a firm handshake. Priya was just a bit shorter than Sharon, with close cropped black hair, rich brown skin, and brown eyes. Her pants gripped her wide hips tightly, but her blouse was loose concealing any details about her bosom. I had long since stopped worrying that my first reaction on meeting a woman was to assess her body; I would be fucking her at some point, so why be shy about it.

Small talk was exchanged, mostly by Priya and Sharon ("I love what you've done with the place", "You seem to be getting along well together", etc.) with neither David nor I exchanging much more than grunts, which did not go unnoticed.

"I think maybe we should leave the guys alone for few minutes," Priya put in with a grin. "They seem scared to talk with us around."

"That's not true," I put in as David simultaneously declared "We aren't," our overlapping the denials causing both women to break out laughing. We joined them after a second of awkwardness. With the ice broken, the conversation started to flow. Priya talked about her work with the homeless, David about his accounting practice, and Sharon and I about the advertising business. There was some talk about hometowns (David and Sharon were from the same town, Priya was from Cleveland), reminiscing from me and Priya, recriminations from David and Sharon. Eventually we shifted to the table for dinner.

"I hope you like it," Priya said, bringing over some plates of curry and rice, still steaming. David brought out a couple glassed of milk, which he put in front of Sharon and I in addition to our drinks, along with a setting a carton on the table in reach. "I tried to hold it down for you, but just in case..." Priya added, gesturing to the milk.

"I like it spicy," I said defiantly, taking a spoonful of curry. I had never grabbed a glass so quickly in my life, and gulped the milk like a madman, coughing and tearing up a little.

"Smooth," Sharon commented, experimentally taking a much smaller bite of her own dish. After a second, she too had to sip a bit of milk.

"Just pace yourself till you are used to it," David commented, taking a bite. "Fairly mild tonight, isn't it?" he commented to Priya. I was tempted to think it was showing off, but that wasn't the impression I got from him. I had wondered if I would dislike Sharon's Ex just because, but he seemed like a nice guy.

"I didn't want to overwhelm them," she replied. "I stuck to my cousin's 'mild' recipe."

"That's mild?" I gasped, having taken another, smaller bite, mixing it with the rice this time, and a smaller gulp of milk.

"2 out of 10," she replied nonchalantly between rapid bites of her own dish.

"I thought you didn't like spicy foods," Sharon commented to David, who seemed to be having no issue with his own dish.

"I just had to build up to it," he replied. "I never knew what I was missing until now," he added, running a hand affectionately over Priya's arm.

"Don't get cocky. You still need milk for a 5," Priya put in.

"We can't all have been on 10 from 2 years old," David shot back playfully.

"I'm glad everyone is having fun at my expense," I put in, taking small bites fairly slowly now. "One day, I will have my revenge!" I countered threateningly, gesturing with my fork.

"You and what olive oil?" Priya countered.

"Making fun of my French heritage, eh?" I countered, eyebrow raised. "I'm sure I could find a cheese or something that would work," I added under my breath. Sharon laughed.

"Whatever. So I don't have a food heritage that works as a weapon," I added, gesturing at the food. "A very delicious and very hot weapon... Anyway if we are talking heritage, you could at least be in a nice Sari," I countered, watching her blouse tighten, becoming colorful and gaining layers, a turn of cloth wrapping around her shoulders and some random beads forming.The Sari pulled inward, gripping her tits tightly and revealing that they were very tiny, even smaller than Yukiko's had been, which only emphasized her wide hips and created a nice contrast as her jeans merged with the cloth and became a wrap around her waist. I admired her vase-like form.

"Oh sure, I'm from Ohio, but of course focus on how my family is from India 3 generations back," she commented, uncaring at the sudden change of outfit. She stood for a second and bowed for a second, hands together, stereotypically.

Seeing her dressed like that, body outlined in the tight cloth, I couldn't wait to fuck her while Sharon and her Ex both watched. I wasn't vengeful, nor did I have anything to prove, but that didn't stop me from getting turned on at the thought as I imagined her body bouncing on my dick. However, I liked to make sure Sharon had a good time as well while I was busy (hence her often getting fucking of her own while I was occupied with others), and I didn't want her to fuck around with her ex-husband in front of me; that just felt like it would be too awkward, which I realized was hypocritical but was was it was. If I only I could fuck them both.

Why couldn't I? I thought for a second and then stood up, and suddenly I was a bit disoriented to find myself next to... myself. One of me got behind Sharon's chair, reaching over to massage her large breasts, while the other went behind Priya's and cupped her tiny buds too. "I hope you don't mind, but I just couldn't help myself," commented the one feeling up Priya.

"Oh of course not, Tom," she replied, doing her best to thrust her chest into my questing hands. "What kind of hostess would I be if I didn't let you feel me up?" Priya laughed lightly. My hands were huge on her, completely swamping her small breasts, rock hard nipples pressing into my palms as I stroked her. "I know we get a bad rep, but we aren't all assholes in Cleveland. Here," she added, reaching up and pulling her top away, letting me feel her bare breasts. "I know I can't compare to miss tits-for-days over there," she added, nonchalantly gesturing at Sharon's comparatively immense pillows as I played with them, "but I appreciate a good fondle as much as the next girl, right David?"

The other me pulled down the front of Sharon's dress to feel her directly, making sure that David got a good eyeful of his Ex's (new and improved) boobs as I did so. "Yes, of course dear," he replied casually, barely glancing at Sharon's naked tits. "Tweak her nipples hard, she likes that," he added to the other me, and I did so, drawing a moan from Priya.

"Could you both stand up for a second?" I asked, letting go of their boobs and unzipping my pants in sync, both rock hard dicks falling out in tandem.

"Oh that's a big one," Priya commented on seeing it, sounding nervous.

"It's on the large side but not ludicrous," Sharon replied, reaching down to stroke me as I sat down on her chair under her. "I've seen bigger, no offense," she added to me. I took none since I had been the one to show them to her. I enjoyed watching her spread wide by a big dick just as much as I did spreading her with mine. Sharon grabbed my dick and guided me into her as she sat down, the table becoming transparent so David and Priya could watch as I speared into her.

Priya had turned around and knelt in front of the other me as I sat in her chair, and after watching my dick spread Sharon open, she turned to stare wide eyed at my other pulsing dick in front of her. Priya reached out tentatively and stroked it, then gave it a light lick. Her attention was drawn back to the other side of the table as Sharon came to rest filled to the brim on the dick in her, moaning in pleasure. "That's so nice, Tom," Sharon commented. "You're big dick fills me up just right."

"I thought you said I was the perfect size for you," David commented, looking slightly hurt.

"Sorry... AHHH." Sharon replied. "I didn't know until I met Tom," she replied apologetically as she began to move up and down on me, groaning as she did. "You were my first and only before, after all... Don't AHHHH take it personally!!!"

"Well I think you are just right for me," Priya commented to David, reaching over to feel him through his pants affectionately. "This is going to stretch me so badly," she added, turning back to me and stroking me nervously a few times. "Are you sure I can't interest you in just a blow job?" she added, looking longingly at David again, though not stopping. She tentatively licked me to encourage my answer.

"Do I really look that big?" I asked her. I wasn't small but this seemed out of proportion (no pun intended). She nodded nervously, stroking and licking me, looking up at me and making an O with her lips to entice me to use that instead. I was tempted, but I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to see her impaled on me, wide hips smacking loudly on my thighs, fucking in tandem with Sharon. It was apparent she wasn't going to get on my dick of her own volition, though, so I reached down and guided her up to me. She resisted for a second, drawing her tongue up my shaft one more time, but when she reached the top she saw I wasn't going for it and let me guide her upward as I pulled her skirt up around her hips for access. She looked down at my cock pointing up between us nervously again as I lined her up and guided her slowly down onto me. My tip prodded her opening and she let out a light gasp at the contact. I was wedged in her outer lips, not actually inside yet, and I could already feel she was going to be tight. It was an interesting counterpoint to hear the hard and fast slapping of flesh on flesh from the other chair, where Sharon enthusiastically road up and down on me. Sharon was by no means lose (and never would be) but this was something else.

"Go oh easy on me," she said as I lightly pressed on her, still not really penetrating, just prodding her opening. "I've never had one that big." Clearly she hadn't, as I couldn't even properly seat the head. I tried to thrust in, applying steady pressure, but only just managing to get the very tip in. I had to lightly stroke back and forth, fighting for each inch and also to not pop out, as Priya groaned and moaned with each movement. Sharon had leaned over and was now letting my other body fuck her doggy style on the table, and the sight was not helping me resit the urge to thrust hard instead of slowly penetrating Priya, but I knew that would hurt her.

"Oh, AHHH, OHHHH, AAHHH.... TOO MUCH...." Priya cried. "Toooo BIGGG... PLEASE!!!" she cried as I kept trying to get in further. I was only about 2/3rd of the way in by this point, but there was just no way I was getting any further. I pumped her up and down a few times with some difficulty as she writhed on me, but this was it; I had bottomed out on her cervix and she was so tight on my dick I could barely move. I could see she was uncomfortable, so I pulled out and turned her around so she was facing away from me, theoretically allowing her to sit on me for support, and went back in from behind, using her weight to help me. She could now rest her ass on my hips somewhat, but she was still not able to come all the way down on me. This seemed to help a bit though, and her cries settled into a more pleasant crescendo. "Oh god. Oh god so full. Never so full before," she chanted, reaching down and feeling my cock as it entered her, and just how much was still not even in. "Too much."

Sharon also leaned back onto the other me and they settled into a nice relaxed fucking routine. "Oh wow she is tight," Sharon commented at the sight of a seemingly gigantic bulge slowly moving in and out of Priya's stomach, with a good amount not even entering. Sharon took a few more bites of her food between thrusts as David finished up, having not stopped eating to fuck as we had.

Priya was in no condition to do much of anything but let me slowly move her up and down on my dick, just moaning incoherently now and leaning bonelessly back against my body. David looked a little concerned, but he didn't want to be rude by interrupting. He finished eating, put down his silverware, and turned toward Sharon and the me fucking her, a serious look on his face.

"So Tom, Sharon, there is something we wanted to take to you about when we invited you over," David said to us, as though there was nothing wrong with continuing to talk with one of me fucking in and out of his Ex wife in front of him while next to him his current girlfriend was simultaneously sitting on another of my cock, mostly out of it.

Sharon's breasts bounced noticeably with each of her thrusts on to me even though we weren't fucking that hard; Priya's moved not at all as I gently moved her up and down on me much as I dared.

"Yes... There is something we NEEEEEEEEDDD to tell the TWOOOOO of yAHHH," Priya put in as best she could, managing to come back to herself somewhat between thrusts.

"We wanted you to know, so you can tell the girls..." David began. "That is, we didn't want it to be awkward if we told everyone at once, like maybe you could get them ready for it..."

"David, You have ALWAYYYYYYS had AHHHH tendency to OH YES build things up a bit too MUUUUUUUCHHH," Sharon commented between thrusts. "Get on with it!" she added, in a British accent. I smiled as I thrust up at her, admiring that she had managed a Monty Python Joke while I was pounding into her, then started thrusting into her harder and faster, leaning her over the table so her boobs were pressed into it, building her to climax. "YES TOM FASTER HARDER!!" she cried.

"Priya and I are engaged," he said, reaching across the table to grab Priya's hand lovingly. She smiled at him weakly, taking the proffered hand and gripping it back tightly as I let her fall on me and stopped thrusting into her in surprise at the news, leaving her as fully impaled as she could get on me.

Sharon ceased her thrusting on me for a second in shock, then beamed widely at the pair before giving a loud yelp as I slammed her hard into the table, it taking me a second longer to stop.

"Are you ok?" David asked Sharon, who had yet to respond. "I know it's fast and it's not been that long and I don't want you to feel bad..."

"Yes, yes, I mean congratulaaaaaaaaaaaations" she replied as she recovered and thrust back at me, siting up again. She waved her hands as dismissively and ground herself on me, fully impaled, clenching me tightly, before pulling pulling and beginning to ride me as fast as she could. "Sorry, it's just a AH AHH AHHHHHHHH surprAHHHHHHHse..." she cried as I started shooting up into her, her orgasm robbing her of the ability to speak as cum cascading out of her cunt, her sudden fuck frenzy at the news the last bit needed to push me over the edge. "You and PIRYYAAAA are gonna be MARRIIEDD!!!!!!" she yelled.

"Please don't tell the girls yet, we want to surprise them the next time they come over," David put in, not at all concerned that Sharon was cumming as she spoke to him. "I know what you are going to say. 'It's only been 6 months'," David continued. "I know I often complained about how fast we got married..."

"I guess that's true," Sharon replied, breathing hard as she came down. "We were only dating for a little while and then when I got pregnant my bastard parents turned it into this huge deal..." she continued, looking a little melancholy. I nudged her she stood, my dick sliding out of her wetly, dress resetting itself on and cum evaporating, as I moved to the side and let her sit back in her chair.

My other body was still unmoving with Priya impaled on it. After a few seconds I again thrust at her lightly, almost as an afterthought. She felt so good tightly gripping my member inside her, but in an abstract way since I really couldn't get going.

"I don't regret it or the girls," David put in hastily. "But we were just not ready for any of it, and we never really... fit."

"First they forced us to get married only a week after I found out I was pregnant, then disowned me the instant we said 'I do'," Sharon put in angrily. I put a hand on her shoulder to clam her down. "Those bastards."

"David told me ahbout it," Priya put in, as I resigned myself to not really being able to do much more than light thrusts. Sure I could make myself fit, but that would be cheating. She was the tightest I had had so far, definitely too tight, in fact, but there was no point fucking around if I just made everyone the same. "AH...I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"It's fine," Sharon replied. "I wouldn't change any of it. Well, maybe the bits at the beginning and at the end... But I love my girls and we were, if not great, happy for a while there..." she waxed on for a second before shaking herself. "But I refuse to pull down the mood. Congratulations!"

"Congratulations," I added to David from next to Sharon, another halfhearted one coming from the me in Priya as I was still focused on trying to fuck her. "Are you ok?" the me next to Sharon asked Priya, as she was not really moving or even reacting that much at this point, which looked odd from his point of view.

"Sorry, I know I'm a bad hostess, but ohhhh you are just too big for me. Could you just hurry and cum?" she replied in a strained voice, it never occurring to her to even ask me to stop, as it would be rude not to bring me off in her cunt.

I felt bad about the whole thing. I had had tight women before, but never like this. Priya didn't like it, was even a bit in pain. All things considered, I pride myself on making sure everyone involved in my activities has a good time. I motioned for her to get off me, and reached down to grab her ass to give her a hand as she, with some effort, pulled herself off me with groan, her pussy gripping me so tightly as she did I nearly came anyway, if not for her obvious discomfort killing it for me. She was wobbly for a second as she my dick finally got free, and I felt I had to use my power to make sure she was ok.

Murakami
Murakami
244 Followers
12