Rewarded Ch. 14

Story Info
Life goes on in weird ways.
6.9k words
4.55
5.7k
3
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murakami
Murakami
243 Followers

This work is inspired by "My Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

You could be forgiven for thinking my family life was boring, what with my obsession with keeping it (mostly) 'Normal'. I had 2 kids getting ready for college, so a lot of time was spent on applications, campus visits (admittedly, I didn't go on any of these, not that anyone noticed my absence), test prep, projects, and the like. Beth and Charlie pooled resources, since Beth's daughter Melissa was also going through the same thing, and they would meet to discuss it while I fucked Beth on the table. Sometimes we would be over at Beth's house with Melissa participating obviously as well (Beth turned on by having Charlie there but not finding it odd Melissa was as well). Yukiko was also getting ready for college, and she noted that Theo had an unusual breadth of knowledge on the subject for someone who had recently graduated when we talked about it.

It was early March, and the temperatures were back up to the low 60s. I was spending this Saturday sitting in the bleachers, watching my son and his soccer team playing. The Heatwaves (us) were facing off against the Bluejays (some other school; I really didn't care enough to pay attention). John was not the best of soccer players, but far from the worst, as his place on the team could attest; he was good but inconsistent, and no one, including him, was counting on any sports scholarships.

The game was not going well for our team, and we were lucky to be only trailing 2-4. The best player on the team was Ben Larson, who was our only player being scouted by colleges. He was a classmate of my son and had helped get him into the sport in the first place, and was also the guy Yukiko kept trying to set up Sarah with.

Nancy, Ben's older sister, had been all-state in high school and was now a big star at UT Austin, so it ran in the family. She was seated behind me in the bleachers, and being entirely too loud and enthusiastic about Ben's play and too critical of everyone else's. "Jesus Christ!" I heard behind me, as John fumbled a pass and the other team got the ball. "If he can't pass any better than that, they should yank him."

It was just a game between schools, nothing serious. Most of the team was just there to play; the Larson siblings were the only ones being super gung ho. However, like most parents, I don't much like public criticism of my kid (even if in this case it might be a bit valid). "It's just a friendly game, Jesus," I said, yelled backwards at her. "Calm down."

I was going to leave it at that, but she couldn't let it go. "Too bad if I insulted your kid, but if he can't play the game, he ought to stop screwing it up for the ones who can," she replied. I have always disliked rudeness, and rudeness together with nastiness really sets me off. I did not take kindly to her remark.

"Don't you think it's about time you put high school soccer in perspective?" I shot back, not nicely.

"Don't blame me if your kid doesn't have what it takes," she replied. That was the last straw.

"You're going to apologize for that remark, you arrogant little bitch," I said coldly, turning to look her square in the eyes. I could see a bit of fear there as she saw she had crossed a line with me, but she wasn't about to back down.

"Shove it, jerk," was all she said. Well alright then.

"I think I will shove it," I said icily. "Right up your ass." Her eyes widened as I stood up and began to undo my pants, and she began looking around and gesturing frantically at the other parents in the bleachers and standing nearby. No one was paying us the slightest attention, watching the field. Just to rub it in, John suddenly scored with a brilliant move (not outside his own abilities, but I gave him a quick boost to rub her face in it).

"Leave me alone, asshole," she said, raising her voice, trying to attract the attention of people nearby. My hand reached for her shirt and ripped it and her bra clean away with a single pull, her breasts bouncing as they came free. She let out an ear-shattering cry for help, voice full of fear. No one heard her, but her scream had an effect on me. I had let my anger get the better of me again, after swearing I wouldn't let it after Marianne. I wanted to humble this girl, but this was violence, and I was not okay with it.

A quick thought and she was no longer scared but horny and eager, though unsure why. I pushed her down on the bleacher seat with one hand, pulling down her pants and panties, leaving her laying there naked. She looking around frantically, spreading her legs wide, her tanned and muscular athlete body, her small, firm tits sticking up. "Come on, fuck me," she cried, running her hands over herself enticingly. "I really need it." She dug both hands into her cunt as I watched, spreading herself. "Can someone please come help me? I need it!!" she cried to anyone who would listen. "Help, dammit!!! Please someone fuck me," she screamed, looking around wildly for anyone to give her relief, eyes settling back on me as I was the only one paying attention. She spread her cunt open, humping up at me. "Fuck me I need it fuck!" she implored me as she frantically fingered herself.

"Ask nicely," I answered, still a little peeved but with my anger mostly spent against myself for what I almost did.

"Oh god, please fuck me. Please!" she begged, letting out a plaintive wine. "I need it. Please. I'm just so horny! Please! I'm sorry I was rude just please please fuck me now. Do anything you want just please Now just fucking fuck me!!!" I pulled my dick out through my fly and slid my cock into her tight, hot, wet fuckhole with no preliminaries (she didn't need any), slamming hilt deep into her as hard as I could, grinding our crotches against each other. "Yeah! Do it again!" she cried, frantically rubbing her clit with one hand while the other mauled her tits. I fucked er hard, deep, and fast. She started her orgasm after a few strokes, and I pulled out and moved my lubricated dick down to her (magically clean) asshole as promised. She was in the middle of cumming and didn't even notice until her tight hole was penetrated for the first time, crying out in shock, although I made sure it didn't hurt too much. "What? My ass. Never oh FUCK. I god my ass!! Oh oh fuck Oh FUCK MY ASS FUCKING FUCK ME!!" she cried as I thrust into her, hands flying back to her cunt to thrust into herself. I could only go for a few minutes before filling her tight rear, which set her off again. No one so much as batted an eye as she enthusiastically gave me her anal virginity; all I could hear was cheers or jeers for the various teams as I scored my own goal.

The game went into overtime, with Ben finally securing the win barely by squeaking a shot past the opposing goalie (I was proud because John had given him the pass he needed to get it). Nancy was on her knees sucking me as I came over and over in her mouth for the rest of the game, each time setting her off as well. As the game wound down, I let Nancy's hornyness abate. Looking dazed, she found her clothing, mysteriously undamaged, and began to get dressed. She knew something strange had just happened, but was unable to put her confusion into words. I had just made her too hot to care, not made her oblivious to the strangeness.

"Boy, you came like a madwoman, didn't you?" I put in. She nodded dumbly, smiling in that post orgasmic drunken sort of way, still confused. "But you still need to be punished for your bad attitude," I added conversationally as we walked down the bleachers to the field together.

John and Ben were excitedly chattering about barely pulling out a victory as we walked out to our cars. "Since you seem to have trouble having a civil conversation, from now on, if you talk with a guy for any length of time, you will offer him a blowjob," I told her, the boys not hearing me. I enjoyed the look of shock on her face; she knew that what I just said was now true. "If any of them ask for more, like another blowjob or a fuck or anything, you'll give it to them. Nothing that will hurt you, though," I added, just in case. "...and you'll both be all cleaned up after you are done. We'll talk at the next game and to see if you have learned your lesson. Okay?"

She just nodded, dumbstruck, as John and I got in our van. She knew she was going to do exactly what I said. I made certain that no one thought there was anything strange about being offered a blowjob by Nancy Larson, or in doing anything else with her. I'd have hated for her to get in trouble or something; I didn't want her in jail for indecent exposure or solicitation or anything like that.

"Remember Nancy, blowjobs for everybody," I shouted out my window as we pulled away. Ben smiled and waved as we left, and John waved back. Nancy just looked around to see if anybody had heard. I was laughing internally about the concept of blowjobs for everybody. I had been getting blowjobs from everyone, so I was giving back to the community, I thought humorously.

A few days later, I finally popped the question to Sharon (since I knew with her upbringing she would never get around to asking me to marry her herself, just hint more and more heavily). I loved Sharon, and I wanted to make her happy. It was midday at the office, and I got down on one knee next to her desk. Everyone cheered as she accepted (no one including her finding it unusual to just do this during a work day). I made sure no one had a problem with my being married twice, and also kept everyone on both sides of things (excluding Beth) from noticing any issues like my dividing my time between the two families. Linda came over to congratulate us, and began to talk about how my being Sharon's boss was no longer appropriate (again), but I made her lose the train of thought once more (by pushing her over Sharon's desk and having her from behind as Sharon stood next to us showing off her ring to the other women in the office).

I didn't want this turn into the huge deal Sharon would have inevitably made it, probably spending a year planning. David and Priya were getting married this weekend (having opted for a quick, small and simple affair), and so I hijacked their ceremony, suddenly turning it into a double wedding, with Elizabeth and Cassie being bridesmaids twice over.

The venue wasn't huge since David and Priya had planned a small ceremony, just a few family members come into town. I only invited Beth, and for Sharon... Well, her parents were horrible zealots she never wanted to see again (not that they would, they practiced extreme shunning for anyone who broke their rules), and her older brother was worse, so it was mostly just some people from work.

The ceremony was beautiful, and Sharon looked gorgeous in a designer off-white wedding gown, tight and with a long but reasonable skirt (no foot long trains behind), which matched Priya's but was much lower cut and showed off her large boobs, in contrast to Priya's conservative cut, which nonetheless showed off her large ass and nicely outlined her small tits. Cassie and Elizabeth were looking good in grey copies of their mother's dress, though with less cleavage showing then hers (not that they still weren't tight enough to give me a good view).

As we exchanged vows, I extended the kiss while taking a good feel of Sharon's breasts and butt. David and Priya also exchanged vows and a more chaste kiss. Then both women bent over the communion rail, and I pulled up Sharon's long dress and pulled down her panties while David did the same for Priya. Both spread their legs wide, displaying their naked pussies to the gathered crowd. Everyone was watching with rapt attention (of course I had made sure no one under 18 was in attendance) as David and I unzipped and took out our poles. Elizabeth stepped up to me, and Cassie to David, each reaching out and stroking our dicks until we were nice and hard.

"Are you ready, Mrs. Mallory? Mrs. Prince?" the minister asked with a smile.

Sharon got a good grip on the railing with both hands. "I'm ready, Mr. Mallory," she replied, looking back at me with love in her eyes.

"I so am," Priya replied, looking back over her shoulder lovingly at David.

"Fuck her hard you stud," Priya's mom cried enthusiastically from the stands before being shushed.

"You may fuck the brides," the minister intoned solemnly, and the girls each aimed us at our respective brides' cunts and slid us into them. I drove it in hard as soon as Elizabeth's hand was clear, causing the railing to rattle worryingly (I quickly reinforced it). Sharon cried out in pleasure as our bodies met with a loud smack, then turned to offer encouragement as I fucked her hard and fast. David thrust into Priya slowly, Cassie having to keep hold for a bit until he was well seated, penetrating inch by inch, as she let out a prolonged moan, then began fucking her, slowly.

"Do me, Tom," Sharon said as I pressed her into the rail. She was half on top of it now, her breasts having popped out of her low cut dress, bouncing back and forth from the force of my thrusts. "I want it hard. Show them how much you love me. Fuck me so hard they all wish they were me!"

"Do me harder, love," Priya said to David. "I love you please do me harder!" she cried. "Faster," she added with a side wise glance at Sharon and I. David gradually picked up the pace until it matched Sharon and I. "I love you so much! Show them, oh show them so good how good you fuuuuck..." she trailed off losing coherence.

Both women were grunting with each successive thrust as we fucked harder and harder, Sharon louder but Priya more rapidly. Sharon was pushing back to meet the strokes and whining with lust as she neared her climax, while Priya let David do all the work. hanging onto the railing for dear life. Sharon's cries rose in pitch to a wail, her body began to shake, and everything inside her began to contract. I responded by filling her with my juice, slamming into her hard enough that the railing definitely would have. I pulled my cock out and stepped away from her, and Elizabeth stepped back up behind her and reached down to open her mother's cunt to show my cum dripping from her vagina to the guests.

Next to us Priya was continuing to pant and moan, getting higher in pitch rather than volume, finally fucking back at David, and came with a high pitched cry that an opera singer would have been proud of as David slammed into her again and grunted. She fell bonelessly to the ground when he pulled out. Sharon reached down and gave her a hand back up to the railing with Cassie's help. Priya was too out of it to do much more than hang on the railing, so Cassie had to help hold her up with one hand while spreading open her pussy to show off David's cum dripping out of her with the other.

The guests broke into applause, with a more than a few whispered comments regarding size of dicks, boobs, or ejaculation, or general jealousy. Priya didn't have her legs back under her yet, and so David gallantly took her from Cassie and carried her in his arms as together we all headed down the aisle, both dresses back in place (but everyone knowing what was leaking down their thighs under them) as everyone congratulated us. Sharon was beaming. Priya's mother immediately hugged her and David, almost causing him to drop Priya. David put her down and she somewhat unsteadily fought off her family in embarrassment.

The reception was equally nice, with everyone getting along like one big family. Priya's mother immediately hit it off with Cassie and Elizabeth, welcoming them into the family and commenting on how nice a job they had done getting their fathers hard to fuck their mothers. Priya was touched when they started calling her mom (though not concerned they were only a few years younger than she was) while Sharon was happy Elizabeth had finally warmed up to everything. I considered shenanigans, like fucking Sharon as we cut the cake, but was having a good enough time that I just let the rest of the reception proceed as normal, despite Beth teasing me a bit.

After the reception, Sharon and I were off for two weeks in the Caribbean (stepping out of the side door and skipping the long plane flight to just appear outside the hotel, luggage already with the bellhop). Of course we fucked up a storm all over the resort (which I made sure conveniently only had supremely attractive guests). We fucked at the reception desk as we checked in (the clerk having to be fucked by me and fuck Sharon with a dildo to scan our IDs into the computer), at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, by and in the pool, on the beach, in the bar, in the ocean (in a cove so we wouldn't get drowned by waves), while getting massages.

The beaches in particular (all nude of course) proved to be perfect for sudden orgies. I gave Sharon the ability to grow a dick, so she could enjoy the women as well as the men without my constant manual intervention. She loved to do triple fucking (guy into her into another woman). I made it detachable too, so she could pull it off and use it as a dildo (or just have it appear as a dildo in her hand), which would cum with enough stimulation. I went back and forth on letting her feel things from the dick while detached, but one time she spent almost 5 hours just fucking herself and other women with it, so I turned that back off before she forgot about me.

It wasn't all just random orgies, though. One time two Latina girls, Anna and Marie, had a contest to see who I would find sexier (it was a tie, after Marie sucked me off, Anna fucked me, and Sharon fucked Marie, both with her tongue and dildo). Another time, Sharon was the judge of a bodybuilding contest; the prizes were her pussy, her mouth, her breasts, her dick, and her ass (in that order) to be filled by the dicks of or to fill the pussies of the strongest beefcakes on the island, while I fucked all the lifeguards from Baywatch. Then there was the dinner where Sharon was the meal plate; all the guests ate off her naked body, her breasts acting as drink dispensers, while she couldn't move or make a sound (the food of course being strategically placed to ensure the guests, while not actually aware anything was odd, would play with her all through the meal). She later told me it was the most intense thing ever, as people edged and got her off and she just had to take it.

Not to say we only fucked; there was swimming and all kinds of other activities too. We didn't go all the way to a tropical island just to have sex, after all, but it was sure nice being able to do so whenever and wherever, and with whomever the mood struck us.

We arrived back in town after 2 weeks in the Caribbean and 10 minutes in Texas. Sharon didn't notice it was odd when we arrived from our honeymoon back at the wedding reception, still just breaking up, David and Priya saying goodbye before going on their own honeymoon, still dressed for the wedding they had just left while we were tanned and casually dressed. The girls were excited to hear all about the honeymoon (not caring that two weeks had happened over an afternoon), and received all the uncensored details. Beth gave me a knowing smile at that interaction, though looked a bit disappointed that she hadn't been involved in anything all day. I spent the night at Sharon's... er now our house, fucking her to sleep in our martial bed for the first time (yes it's true; we had fucked at work, all over town, everywhere else is her house regardless of who else was there, but never actually in her bed) while noting idly that it was bit small, but drifting off before I could have Power change it.

The Monday after our wedding and honeymoon, Sharon and I drove in together, or to be more accurate, the car drove itself while she sat on my dick in the driver's seat. We had basically been attached at the hip all morning, as I fucked her from behind in the shower, then she rode me while we ate breakfast with the girls (our clothes dressing our naked rutting bodies as we did), then got carried to the car while still on my dick. As we pulled in to the office, Sharon reluctantly freed my cock from her cunt for the first time since the shower and kissed me as we entered. We were immediately told to go see Linda in her office.

Murakami
Murakami
243 Followers
12