Rewarded Ch. 16

Story Info
Forgotten Goals Fulfilled.
7.8k words
4.66
4.4k
3
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murakami
Murakami
244 Followers

This work is inspired by "My Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

One morning in mid April, I arrived at work a bit stressed out to find Wendy waiting at the door of my office with my coffee, today a stacked African lady in regional garb (I don't go in for racist stereotypes, so these were real African clothes, not any "savage huntress" junk). The dress was skin tight, showing off her fully covered but ample bosom like those comicbook costumes you see, where the boobs are clearly outlined to the extent the woman may as well be naked (I suspect a real woman might have had trouble breathing in something so tight). It might just barely be acceptable office attire, since even though it covered everything, both her nipples were prominently visible, and somehow even though it was a dress it managed to hang so as to cup and clearly outline both her pussy lips and her ass.

"Hello, Mr. Mallory, I hope you had a nice drive in this morning," she said formally in a sexy accent. She followed me into the office, placing coffee on my desk, which was covered in papers (they were real, but of course regardless of what I did with them the work would get done; I'll admit I loved the idea of sweeping real work paperwork onto the floor to clear the desk to fuck, but still having it all do itself). "Do you need stress relief now, or would you like me to come back after you've dealt with your paper work?" she asked. I had thought it might be a 'seduce my sexily dressed but somehow sexually oblivious secretary into doing inappropriate things with me' day, but clearly it was a 'very professional, and sex is just part of the job' day instead. I reached out and cupped a boob, feeling her firm flesh through the satiny material. "If you don't need me, Karyn has asked me to come by and ream her with a strap on when I am next free," she added, when I didn't go further. So a 'professional, available, and open for office use (but by appointment)' day. It was always a pleasure to come into the office every day and admire and try to figure out who Wendy would be this time.

"I think I'll read the paper first," I said, squeezing her boob to feel just how firm it was before flicking it upwards to watch it bounce. She nodded and turned to go to her desk, and as she did I reached out and smacked her ass, watching it jiggle, covered but not restrained at all by the dress. She went to her desk, being sure to sway as she did to give me a great view of her tight ass as she walked away from me, opened a drawer, and pulled out a large plastic strap on dick like it was a pencil. She pulled her dress off over her head, her ass and tits falling delightfully as they were released, and folded it neatly on her desk, letting me admire her naked ebony body as she bared it for the entire office to see. She strapped on the dildo and then, wearing nothing else, walked primly over to Karyn's office, tits and dildo bouncing slightly with her steps, politely saying good morning to those she passed, who, aside from a bit of groping and some ass snaking of their own treated her completely normally, and knocked.

"Miss, you had asked for a pussy reaming? I am available now, if you want," she said, not caring that the entire office heard, the office not caring about what she had said.

After a second, the door opened. "Oh thank goodness. My pussy really needs some action," she said, beginning to unbutton her blouse as she lightly fingered herself in anticipation for all to see. "Let's put that to to good use," she added, grabbing the plastic dong and pulling Wendy in by it, kicking the door closed behind them as she got on the her desk. I opened my paper and watched an animated black and white newsprint image of Karyn get her reaming; the paper made no sound, but the rooms in our office (other than mine) were not so soundproof so as to prevent everyone from hearing loud and clear how much Karyn wanted it harder.

After each person she fucked that morning, I played with her boobs and told her I didn't need her help right now. I liked watching her walking around the office in various outfits (Toni wanted to be dominated, so Wendy pulled a leather dominatrix outfit out of her pencil drawer; Elliot wanted to 'confess', so out came a full nun habit that was mostly ripped apart by the time they were done), Mikella in IT wanted to know what it was like fucking a girl, so Wendy taught her all the tricks. JJ (Jackson and Jenna) in graphic design were having martial issues and Wendy served as their marriage councilor, helping them resolve there problems via fucking her together (which actually did work and headed off their divorce). Everything was handled perfectly professionally, with Wendy acting just right for whatever was needed.

At last, having jerked myself off watching her a few times I decided to try this version of her myself, so I had her put the original dress back on somehow and bent her over my desk, pulling pants down around my knees. She obediently leaned over, the bright dress contrasting against the dark skin of her exposed legs, ass and pussy fully visible as the dress hugged them against all physics. "Would you like to fuck my ass or pussy?" she inquired in the same tone one would ask what to put in a cup of coffee.

"Pussy, for now," I replied, and she reached back and pulled her dress to the side just barely, so I could enter her while it still molded her ass. She held her labia open, giving me a good look at the lighter flesh inside. I lined up, and she immediately pushed back against me, moving down my dick at just the perfect rate until I was all the way inside her, her firm silk-covered ass against my stomach, skirt just out of the way enough not be an issue but hanging just right to feel great on my legs. She was utterly unconcerned with her own pleasure, expertly picking up my rhythm as I began to fuck her and perfectly matching the motion of her hips to mine, while massaging my hard pole with her inner muscles.

"Do you want to play with my tits?" she asked, following my gaze, her face displaying nothing but concentration on her efforts for me; she wasn't dead but she was utterly serious and focused, no moaning or anything. Seeing her tightly clothed breasts pressed into the table, I couldn't turn down such an offer, and reached around to fondle her as she rose off the desk slightly, holding her torso in mid air, letting her breasts bounce with my thrusts. I kneaded her huge breasts, the sensation of her huge, firm boobs encased in silky cloth driving me crazy as I continued to fuck her, or more accurately as I let her fuck me.

I thrust harder and faster, frantically trying to get a reaction. She continued to perfectly meet my thrusts with just the right speed and force, but utterly impassive and with a look of concentration on her face, until I slammed into her and came, ripping the dress apart spasmodically as I did, her tits bouncing free. I could feel her clenching in orgasm too, but she gave no outward sign (it occurred to me that she felt like she came when I did because she was supposed to for me to feel maximum satisfaction). She thrust back at me through my orgasms, perfectly bringing me to my peak and back down, then simply pulled off me and turned to kneel, taking my satisfied dick in her hands.

"Would you like a cleaning or a boobjob?" she asked, still unaffected, stroking me just enough to keep me hard. I moved forward a bit and she immediately understood, placing me between her bare breasts and beginning to stroke her chest up and down on me, licking the head when it (barely) emerged from her valley. Her tits were, of course, absolutely perfect for this, just the right size, just the right firmness, and she pressed them together and moved them on me just right. In no time I came again, shooting all over her face and breasts. She released my dick and licked it all up sensually, then leaned in and cleaned off my dick.

"Will that be all, Mr. Mallory?" she asked when I was clean, still kneeling before me with just the lower half of her dress still on. I thought about it for a second, but it was now lunch time, so I said no. She pulled my pants back up without another word, then stood up and the bottom half of her dress turned to liquid before flowing up to cup and cover her body sensually, resolidifying into a new dress, of the same style but different color than before. She went to her desk and pulled out a lunch box, bending at the waist to perfectly display her body to me as she did so. Every movement was perfectly sexy. "Will you be attending the intern farewell party?" she asked me, still bent over. I nodded, and she finally stood back up and we walked to the lunch room together, her ass swaying sensually with her gait.

Today was the last day for several interns, including Jason and Debbie. Everyone was wishing them well, Michelle offering to hire Debbie on after graduation. Jason wasn't letting a minute pass without grabbing someone and getting them to 'teach/ practice' with him, and he spent most of the party with Karyn bent over taking it up the ass while he fingered Mikella, who practiced what Wendy had taught her by playing with Karyn's body. He still didn't get why everyone in the office was interested in teaching him about sex, but he just knew his pussy train was coming to an end after today and he was taking as much advantage as possible before it did.

Michelle had each intern meet with their boss for an exit interview to wrap up, and so Debbie followed me back to my office afterward (I was nominally over her, though we had not interacted much since my failed seduction). I questioned her about her career goals, taking it seriously for once, in the process confirming that she didn't plan to take up Michelle on her offer, so this might be the last time I saw her.

"I know you're busy, Mr. Mallory, and it was really nice of you to give me so much of your time. Thank you so much, I really enjoyed working here." She said when I ran out of things to talk about, getting up from the couch we were sitting on and holding out her hand for me to shake.

"No problem, Debbie, I'm always ready to help a young person get started," I replied with a smile, returning the shake

"Would you like to fuck me?" she asked offhandedly as we shook.

"Umm I thought you were a lesbian?" I replied, shocked, still holding her hand. Had I changed something by mistake again?

"Rhianna always liked to have me get her off after a meeting. Since you are my boss, I figured you would want it too," she commented with a shrug. Ah there it was: 'assistants are expected to sexually satisfy their bosses' is how things worked here now, and I was her boss.

"You don't have to," I vacillated. "I know you don't like it..."

"Just because I don't want a relationship with a guy doesn't mean having a hard thick dick fucking me in my tight hole until I cum screaming doesn't feel good every now and then," she replied in a voice right out a porno. I face faulted. "Rhianna likes it when I talk dirty," she explained in her normal voice, seeing my confusion. "I fuck guys, I just don't date them," she clarified, shrugging.

"Um ok. In that case, I guess a fuck would be very nice, Debbie," I replied, leaning forward to feel her large, soft breasts as she unbuttoned her skirt. "Wendy. Hold my calls, I'm in a meeting," I yelled toward the door as Debbie's skirt and pantyhose hit the floor, treating me to a look at her round ass, and long, shapely legs. She opened her blouse and unhooked her bra, allowing her breasts free. She had a fine body, her breasts larger and less firm than I had thought (turns out she wore a minimizing sports bra), her stomach flat and muscled. She was just as cute as I had imagined she would be.

I sat back down on the sofa, so her pussy was approximately at eye-level. She began to move to straddle me, reaching down to open my pants, but I stopped her, reaching out to rub her clit. She sighed and closed her eyes, thrusting her hips forward. I ran my fingers up and down the entrance of her vagina lightly, then put my finger into her gash. Debbie spread her legs to give me access, her hips thrusting forward to ride my finger. "Oh Mr. Mallory, you don't have to," she said breathily.

"Turn around," I urged her, and she immediately put her lovely ass in my face, bending over to present herself to me at eye level, her boobs hanging down from her body enticingly. I leaned forward to begin licking her, and she pushed her ass back against my face, trying to get my tongue farther up inside her. "Mr. Mallory..." she gasped. I added a finger on her clit and another finger gently probing her asshole. "Mr. Mallory. Mr Mallory. MR MALLORY!!!!" she kept crying, getting louder and louder, and in just a few minutes she was cumming, and fell backwards onto me as her legs lost strength, essentially shoving her ass into my face. I loved hearing her call me 'Mr. Mallory' like that. I eased her down onto the sofa next to me.

"Thanks boss. You didn't have to," she crooned, stroking my shoulder. "Would you like to fuck me now? Or maybe a blowjob?" she asked conversationally.

"Do you really want to blow me?" I asked her.

"I don't usually go down on guys," she replied. "But you're the boss."

"I have a better idea," I said. I got up and left her sitting naked and puzzled on the couch for a second. "Wendy, could you come in here?" I yelled out the door. Wendy was not the least surprised or perturbed at the naked girl on my sofa.

"How can I be of assistance, Mr. Mallory?" she asked. I sat back down on the couch.

"Give me a blowjob," I instructed her, shooing Debbie off the couch. Debbie shrugged but knelt on the floor as indicated. Wendy knelt in front of me and pulled out my dick. "Pull up your skirt," I told her as she began to swallow me, and she reached back and pulled it to the side, bearing her ass and pussy, not pausing in her ministering to my cock.

Debbie was giving Wendy's large, round, and bare ass a hungry look. I motioned to her and she realized what I meant and got behind Wendy, grabbing her ass. Wendy obligingly leaned farther forward, arching her back and presenting her wet pussy to Debbie, while not breaking her rhythm on my dick. Debbie reached around to squeeze Wendy's tits and began licking her. Wendy carried on; if I wanted her to blow me and let herself be eaten out, then it was part of her job to make sure both I and my guest enjoyed it.

It was a pretty good blowjob, but I mostly got off from watching the lesbian show as Debbie ground herself into Wendy while playing with her tits, rubbing her body across Wendy's satin clad back. Debbie's left hand was hidden from me but clearly moving, either playing with Wendy's pussy or ass. I could see her right working Wendy's tits, which really were effective naked despite being entirely covered. Wendy appeared to be enjoying Debbie's attention, moaning quietly around my dick (somehow managing to also do that perfectly sexily) and moving herself back against Debbie's questing hands with a vigor that didn't seem calculated. I was jealous since I hadn't been able to get much of a reaction out of Wendy earlier.

Wendy's hips began to move with the fingerfuck, and her mouth began to move more quickly on my cock, adding in a back and forth from her thrusting to compliment the up and down. As she got more excited, she moaned and purred in pleasure, which created an interesting effect as my cock moved in and out of her throat.

The sensation intensified as her moans increased, and after a bit I directed a stream of splooge down her throat. Wendy hardly noticed, swallowing me effortlessly and reflexivity, then switching to lightly sucking me to keep me hard, her actions till perfect but now perfunctory as she concentrated Debbie's ministrations. When I pulled my cock out of her mouth, Wendy leaned forward into my lap, her tits pressing into my legs just right as she reached up to fist me, rubbing my dick across her face sensually but distractedly, while she spread her legs wider to allow Debbie easier access to her cunt.

"Would you liiike me to fuck you know, sir?" Wendy asked, almost but not quite remaining entirely professional sounding despite Debbie's face in her cunt.

I pulled Wendy's outfit up over her head, admiring how the cloth gripped and lifted her buoyant breasts, but yet somehow came off easily, leaving her naked again. Debbie suddenly had a dildo in hand, but thought nothing of its sudden appearance, simply pulling her fingers out and inserting the big fake cock into Wendy's cunt. Wendy leaned back, giving me a good view of her kneeling naked body and making sure I could watch the dildo spreading apart her chocolate lower lips. I took in the sight of her pussy stretching open, spreading her legs farther and farther apart in an effort to get Debbie to go deeper, pawing at her own breasts as she did so, no longer able to keep up the illusion that it was just for my watching pleasure.

Soon the dildo was in and Debbie pressed up against Wendy's back and began slowly stroking, rubbing her tits up and down Wendy's back and using her free hand to paw Wendy's breasts. I motioned to Wendy and she regretfully stood up, the dildo coming out of her cunt. I made a circling motion and she turned around, then sat back on me. She reached down to guide me into her pussy, but I took my cock in my own hands and guided it to her ass instead. She had no issue with this, and moved to sit down with my dick into her ass. As she did, I grabbed her legs, pulling them up over her shoulders, causing her to fall backward onto me, while presenting her pussy back to Debbie. Wendy didn't even flinch as I was quickly sheathed in her ass.

Debbie looked disappointed for a second, until I motioned to her. She came forward and I grabbed a shoulder and pulled her into Wendy, who quickly began sucking on a nipple. Debbie moaned as Wendy went to town on her boobs, and hilted the dildo into herself.

I pulled Debbie further forward and her hand was pushed out of the way as her dildo grew another end, which unerringly plunged into Wendy's presented cunt. I began to slowly pull out of Wendy's ass as the dildo speared into her, then I thrust back in again as the pairs' pussys met. We began thrusting in tandem, though it took some effort to get our timing right (Wendy had no trouble, but Debbie wasn't used to using a double headed dildo), but eventually we were all stroking together.

Debbie came loudly, grabbing Wendy and holding her tightly, flexing her torso to rub her boobs up and down on Wendy's tits as she thrust the double dildo into Wendy and simultaneously stirred it around in her own cunt. Wendy came as well, her ass clenching on me, genuinely this time. I enjoyed Wendy's ass, but I hadn't cum.

"I think I want to fuck you now," I said to Debbie. "Is that ok?"

"Sure Mr. Mallory," she replied, not looking at me but at Wendy, pulling out of her, double dildo proudly sticking out of her cunt. She reached down to pull it free of her pussy with a wet sound.

I moved us all over to the large bed (of course my office had a large bed in addition to a couch, deck, dining table, and a wooden X with cuffs on it, which admittedly I didn't use much but liked the aesthetic of). Debbie got between Wendy's wide-open legs, this time with Wendy on her back looking down at her, and resumed licking. Wendy tried but increasingly failed to keep her face stoic, just barely smiling before she caught herself, constantly holding back her moans. Meanwhile, I lined up and thrust into Debbie's tight little cunt doggy style. Debbie thrust her ass back at me, using the motion to also rub her tits back and forth on the silk sheets, moaning, but her focus was on the cunt in front of her.

The harder I fucked Debbie, the harder Debbie sucked, adding in her fingers as well, and the more Wendy struggled to stay impassive and professional. Wendy couldn't take it anymore and her face cracked into a real smile, her moans becoming more natural, as she wrapped her legs around Debbie's head, putting her hands on Debbie's head and fucking her face. Wendy came first, bucking her hips hard into Debbie's face and fingers, grunting loudly as she did, huge tits bouncing just a bit as she twitched in pleasure. Debbie was right behind, her face smashed into Wendy's pussy and she spasmodically thrust her fingers into Wendy's clenching cunt. Her body convulsed and shook as she let out a muffled scream into Wendy's pussy, her cunt clamping down on me hard, and she had me shooting inside her a second later.

Murakami
Murakami
244 Followers