Rewarded Ch. 20

Story Info
Daughterus Interuptus.
9.2k words
4.61
5.6k
5

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is inspired by "My Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

I put what happened with Sarah in perspective after talking with Beth. I had already fucked her before (even if she didn't know that), and if anything happened I could fix it. I could deal with it and move on. There was no need to feel guilty about it. In fact, maybe I could have some fun with it.

I called Sarah into my office as soon as I got back. She had her blouse half open already when she came in. "Do you want more, daddy?" she asked running an hand sensually over the front of her skirt and up to her breasts, leaning over to present me with her barely contained cleavage.

"Sit down," I said sternly, pointing to the chair in front of my desk. I walked around and sat on the edge of it in front of her. She reached out to grope my clothed member, but I batted her hand away, and reached out to button her top back up. "You are here to get experience. Since you didn't want to do anything specific like your brother, that means just general office work. Just office work. Fucking me is not part of your job," I said firmly.

"But it could be," she replied sexily, pouting cutely as she posed seductively in the chair.

"That is not part of your job," I said again, emphasizing each word. "Do you understand?" I added, giving her a hard look and maintaining strict eye contact.

"Yes, I understand," she replied primly, seeing I was serious.

"Wendy, come over here," I called out the door without looking. She walked over to me looking a bit nervous.

"I'm sorry for earlier sir," Wendy said contritely as she walked up beside me. "I thought you wanted Sarah to join in like usual," she added, fidgeting. "I'll be sure to do better from now on! I'll always ask... Please don't fire me, I need this job!" Her personality for the day was so cute! I just loved how I never knew how she would react.

I reached over and ripped off her shirt, causing her to eek in surprise. "This," I said, fondling her with one hand as I reached under her skirt and fingered her with the other, "Is Wendy's job. Not yours. Just because you see us doing this," I added, my hard dick itself out of my pants as picked her up and speared into her, holding her skirt up as I did, "Is not an invitation." The desk put my dick right at Sarah's eye level, and she watched me thrust into Wendy's stretched cunt a couple times. "Are we clear?" I asked Sarah as I dropped Wendy's skirt so I could use both hands to bounce her up and down on my upthrust dick, her moans a counter point to my serious tone. "My eye's are up here," I added, as her gaze remained fixed on our concealed union.

Sarah's gaze momentarily got sidetracked by the sight of Wendy's unbound bouncing boobs, before a further grunt from me pulled her attention away. She managed to lock eyes with me again over Wendy's shoulder "Just because this" I thrust hard in Wendy, making her cry out, and stayed fully inside her, "is happening, is not consent for you to join in. Are. We. Clear?" I asked again as I ground Wendy on my dick.

"But Daddy..." she whined, clenching and unclenching her hands just short of playing with her boobs. She gave us a hungry look. I ripped off Wendy's skirt, giving Sarah a clear view of Wendy's pussy being stretched by my dick as I started thrusting her up and down like a fleshlight. "Sarah," I said to get her attention back. "I expect the papers for the Moroni account to be on my desk shortly," I concluded dismissively.

She longingly looked over Wendy's naked, writhing form again, but saw the look I was giving her and reluctantly retreated to the desk outside. Over the next hour, as she did the paperwork, she heard the continual slap of flesh on flesh and Wendy's moans of pleasure as I fucked her nonstop. She came in and deposited the papers on my desk, lingering and looking on hungrily as Wendy cried out in yet another of countless orgasms, but I gave her another hard stare and she morosely got back to doing normal work. I took mercy on her and the door closed itself on her way out, so she didn't have to keep listening.

Sarah's work actually improved quite a bit, as she apparently dug in to avoid thinking about what she was missing. I had had my fun and made my points, and I figured that was that.

A few weeks later, I had skipped going to work, and came home to hear the shower running. "I'm gonna microwave some burritos? Do you want any?" I yelled. I knew Charlie and John were out, so it had to be Sarah.

"Dad, can you help me?" Sarah called from the bathroom in a worried voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked. i went upstairs, worried, something had happened. Sarah was standing there wreathed in steam, covered by a towel that failed to reach all the way from her large breasts to her delightful little pussy.

"I can't get it shut off all the way," she said, her towel riding up enough to give me a nice view as she stretched needlessly to point at the dripping showerhead. I pointedly avoided looking at her wet form as I went over to have a look. She simply hadn't turned it all the way off, which should have been obvious.

"Thanks so much, Daddy," she said, leaving the room with a pronounced sway in her steps. I shook myself as I watched her tight ass disappear toward her room. "Oh and I'll take a burrito," she added.

"I tried to change it myself, but I couldn't quite reach it," she said the following day, having again called me into the bathroom, pointing to a dark lightbulb over the bathroom sink. She reached for the bulb, leaning over and stretching on tiptoes, which caused her towel to ride up and show her beautiful, firm, rounded butt before it fell off completely, displaying her firm tits proudly. She made no move to cover herself for several seconds, giving my ample time to look, but I pointedly looked away as she bent at the waist to retrieve it. She had clearly unscrewed the bulb herself. I couldn't figure out what was going on, even checking with Power to make sure I hadn't done something unintentional.

"So dad, about that car," Sarah added quietly to me at dinner that night. "Are you sure I can't get one?" she asked.

"You heard your mother and I," I replied automatically. "If you want a car, earn it."

"Please daddy?" she asked in sweet tone of voice while leaning over slightly and giving me a hooded look. I did a double take as things suddenly made sense. I pointedly looked away. Sarah finished her dinner sulkily, but did not give up.

She really wanted that car. Whenever we were home alone she would come up with ways she could pose for me in sexy situations... And afterward would be subtle and not so subtle intimations about a car.

Her computer wouldn't work, which required her to crawl under the desk in her underwear, prominently wagging her panty-clad ass at me when she got under the table to 'fix' the loose plug while I made sure the computer booted up. She came in soaking wet after 'having mowed the lawn while forgetting the sprinkler timing', her clothing entirely transparent and outlining her every curve. She would wander around the house in her underwear, her sexiest items at that, since "everything else was in the laundry".

The longer I held out, the less she tried to make it look strictly innocent. One time, I 'happened' to walk in on her while she was in her underwear with a dildo in hand, 'about' to pull aside her panties, and made a show of being embarrassed, yelling at me to get out while posing sexily. Another time, I walked in on her watching incest porn on her computer as she claimed to have thought she was home alone, but I had closed the front door quite loudly and refused to buy it; she was shocked when I stood argued with her as the porn kept playing in the background until I reached over and hit mute, then continued arguing. A few days after that, and she 'forgot' to close her door, leading to me walking past 'just after' she finished fucking herself with the dildo (in all likelihood, she had actually been sitting there waiting to 'just finish' as I walked past); she fruitlessly 'covered' herself in the most impractical way, while I merely chastised her for not closing her door as she kept glancing at the wet dildo in her hand as if to ask why I wasn't saying anything about it.

Each time, I had to resist the urge to grab her and ravage her right there, instead making a point of acting as if there was nothing odd going on. I knew what she was doing and refused to be manipulated like this; it wasn't even about her being my daughter anymore, but the principle of it. I kept calmly turning away her increasingly less subtle activities, and her continued intimations about a car.

It was fun in a way, too. She couldn't see the illogic of wanting me to fuck her again at the office while expected me to be embarrassed enough about seeing her in 'compromising' situations at home that it would 'guilt' me into getting her a car. I had seen her naked and fucked her hard in the office, as her boss could, but at home I was just her father and I should be ashamed to see her naked. The two things simply didn't clash in her mind.

That's not to say her antics had no effect. At first, after calmly reacting to whatever she had come up with this time, I would run over to my other house, rip off whatever Sharon was wearing, and pound her to multiple orgasms no matter what was she was doing (in our bedroom reading, in the bathroom showering, at the table eating with the girls, over the counter as she was cooking, on the phone), not the she minded. As things progressed and she moved from just flashing to more overtly sexual efforts, that started taking too long; I walked out my front door and grabbed the first attractive woman I came across, fucking them on lawns, on cars, over park benches, wherever I happened to find them, as everyone else walked past not noticing. Finally even that took too long, and I just walked into the hall, teleported Wendy over, and shoved her against the wall and fucked her hard just out of sight of Sarah (Sarah not noticing the cries of passion near her, one time even asking us to move so she could use the bathroom, as if her father fucking his secretary right next to her door was only an issue of blocking the hallway).

After a couple week of this, Debbie actually called me to ask if I could lay off the overtime (which is all she could perceive my teleporting Wendy over to fuck her at all hours as). It hadn't occurred to me, but from her perspective it looked like I was running Wendy ragged (especially since sometimes she would reappear at home still naked and, sometimes, still covered in cum, if I toned down autoclean that day because I thought seeing her bathed my spunk was sexy, which of course Debbie only saw as a sign her girlfriend being overworked, as there was nothing wrong with her fucking me). Since Sarah wasn't letting up, I decided I needed to end this.

That night, Charlie was in the kitchen cleaning up and getting ready for bed. I was watching an old 60s WW2 movie, or rather had it on in the background as I was thinking about what to do. Sarah entered the living room, dressed in far too tight, far too revealing clothing for lounging around the house (though nothing actually scandalous since we weren't alone), and sat down next to me, asking what I was watching as she, after checking to be sure her mother was in the kitchen, languorously stretched and preened next to me, demonstrating in the process she did not have a bra on. Seeing her do that made up my mind for me.

"Wow, I didn't know that was allowed back then," Sarah said, suddenly interested in the movie, as on screen they cut to a pair of young lovers embracing passionately, the guy ripping the buttons off her blouse and pulling it open to show her bullet bra. She had his cock out and was stroking him hard. Sarah watched with keen interest, not finding this at all out of place in a movie from the 60s playing in the living room while her mother was in the kitchen.

The woman moaned loudly as the soldier's hands moved under her skirt and his arm began to go back and forth, clearly thrusting in and out of her just out of view. "People have been kissing for centuries," I replied, ignoring the guy pulling her to him, her dress ensuring we didn't see anything as she reached down and lined him up to penetrate her as they kissed.

"You know what I mean," Sarah replied, giggling. On screen, the soldier struggled with the dress, then finally just ripped it off, showing she was unshaven (as period appropriate), his thick dick spreading her pussy wide open. Compared to a modern porn, it was very basic, very straight-to-sex, nothing creative, a single unmoving shot at wide angle as they thrust together missionary style, the woman pulling off her blouse and bra, letting her breasts free. The soldier ran a hand down her back to cup her asscheek, his other hand squeezing the girl's breast as she moaned in pleasure, leaning backward dramatically to give us a great view of her bouncing tits.

Sarah fidgeted and rubbed her legs together, watching with rapt attention. "It looks like you need some help from your dad," I put in, reaching over and grabbing one of her breasts and squeezed it through her top, as my other drifted down and lightly brushed across her crotch. She shrieked in surprise as I cupped her breasts and messaged them. She gasped at my touch, then frantically covered her mouth to stop from moaning as I pinched her hard nipples. She tried to back away from my questing hands, but ran into the arm of the sofa, frantically flailing her arms about, but never thinking to use them to stop my playing with her breasts. On the screen the solider played with his girlfriends breasts in sync with my actions, though also thrusting into her at the same time.

"Dad, no, don't," Sarah hissed around her hand. "We can't... We shouldn't..." I was grinning from the irony. I hefted both clothed tits and squeezed gently, drawing a barely restrained cry. "Mom's in the kitchennnn" she protested again, her free hand still groping around as if trying to find something to do, just pulling my hands off her or getting up and leaving being non-options. "Dad, we can't," she tried one last time as I pulled up her T-shirt so I could fondle her directly,. "Mom will seAH," she added, looking frantically at the kitchen as I leaned in and motorboated her tits while pinching her nipples.

"Charlie, honey, are you about done in there?" I yelled into the kitchen.

"DAD!!!" Sarah yelled in panic. She froze solid as her mother walked into the family room, wiping her hands dry. I didn't stop playing with her breasts as Charlie walked up to us.

"Yes, just finished," she said, yawning and glancing disinterestedly at us. Sarah was for once completely silent, stiff as a statue, as if he mom wouldn't notice her naked breasts being played with if she just stayed still. I took one hand and reached down to play with her pussy through her shorts, and she couldn't ignore that, no matter how much she wanted to, gasping softly around her hand as I played with her body. "Anything interesting?" Charlie asked, glancing at the screen, where several friends, extremely ripped, fit, naked, and all sporting huge erections broke down the door. Sarah's free hand finally found something to do, pulling her shirt back down over her chest, though still unable to displace my hand which remained inside her shirt playing with her tits, while my other hand unzipped her pants and went inside to run a finger across her panty clad slit.

"Mom, I... AH I FUCK that is... " she stammered, her voice drowned out by a scream from the TV as one of the friends thrust into the girlfriend's ass, only to be cut off as another thrust his dick down her throat, and the remaining two placed there dicks in her hands for her to jerk them off. Charlie was looking right at the screen as this happened, but didn't bat an eye as she tuned back to us.

"Sarah's been teasing me with this hot little body for a while," I explained calmly. "So I decided to give her what she's been asking for." Sarah couldn't help but moan into her hand again as I played with her clit through her panties, while blushing bright red.

"That's nice dear," Charlie replied with another yawn. "it's great to see you spending some time together. In a bit over a month you'll be leaving home..." she said with a hint of regret. "I'm going to hit the hay. Be sure to give our daughter's tight teen pussy a thorough poppy pounding," she added, giving me a perfunctory kiss on the cheek, then kissing Sarah goodnight on the forehead. "Don't stay up too late. You've both got work tomorrow," she threw in as she left for bed.

Sarah;s hand fell away from her mouth as she watched her mother nonchalantly walk away, yawning. I pulled Sarah's t-shirt back up to her neck and promptly clamped my mouth to one boob and my hand to the other, pushing her underwear to the side and thrusting a finger into her. "OH FUCK!!" she yelled, but her mother didn't even glance back.

"Daaaad, what's AH happening?" she asked, a mix of arousal and absolute befuddlement on her face. "Oh fucking OH god Dad what SHIT...AHHH what's hap ANNNing!!?" she tried as I sawed my fingers in and out of her hole.

"Were you just teasing me?" I asked, stopping my actions for a second and glaring at her. "You've been begging me to do this for weeks. needing my help with all those ridiculous 'problems', shoeing off to me practically naked..."

"Dad, I.... but... I mean mom" she began, then I began to stroke the smooth, soft flesh of her inner thigh, and her voice caught. "What if John comes downstairs..." she tried again, but I tweaked a nipple. "Dad, AH I mean here? I FUCK..." I kept fingering and playing with her as she kept trying trying to object, as she got hotter and hotter. All she would have had to do was stand up and leave, or even just grab my hands and move them off her body; she couldn't conceive of either action, merely continuing, with less and less conviction, to try to talk me into stopping.

John walked into the kitchen to get a drink, not even glancing at his sister basically naked while being fondled and fingered by his father while she weakly objected, or at the orgy being shown on the TV, which had now spilled into the street and involved the whole neighborhood. Without a word to us he went back to his room.

Sarah's head lolled back on the sofa at last, her objections spent and her breathing speeding up as her legs spread wide to give my hand more room, pushing her pelvis up to meet my hand, urging it into her pussy, her only concern her oncoming orgasm. I stopped playing with her breasts and opened my pants, pulling them and my underwear down. I waved my hard dick in front of her face, and she looked at me uncertainly, but then I stopped fingering her, and she rushed to get my cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down in my lap, and I resumed my fingering, pausing only to pull her bottoms all the way off for better access. Soon we were both moving at a good pace, her tongue wrapped around my pole, my fingers plunging in and out of her sopping cunt. I rubbed her clit, and Sarah gasped, then sucked me harder, fondling my balls and stroking my cock as I played with her firm ass. She went rigid, shoving her mouth down onto my dick to restrain what I knew would normally be a long and loud string of profanity, then relaxing with a massive whining sigh.

"Did you like it, Pumpkin?" I asked as I gave her a moment to recover, kissed her lightly on her eyes and forehead.

"It was so good, Daddy. So good," she replied, panting. "I'm so horny." She moved down the couch, all resistance reluctance forgotten, and lay back, grabbing me and guiding me into her pussy. "Fuck me," she said. "I want you in me." I was so hot that I began thrusting as hard as I could immediately upon entering her, my frustrations vented into her tight slit, as her legs rose high in the air, her body bent double. She still tried to hold back at first, but quickly found herself screaming obscenities, concerns about being heard forgotten. "Daddy of god DADDY fuck me DADDY fuck you daughter fuck ME AH OH GOD HARDER DADDY!!!!" We were slamming together so hard we fell off the couch, Sarah landing on top of me, not stopping.