Rewarded Ch. 21

Story Info
Picnic.
9.9k words
4.7
3.6k
2

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murakami
Murakami
243 Followers

This work is inspired by "My Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

Sarah was an eager participant now that she (sort-of) knew what was going on. She fucked me over breakfast while her mom puttered around the kitchen. She joined in when I fucked Beth (who pretended not to know things were odd, using Helper to smooth out any slip ups). She was insatiable for the first week or so, coming up to me and pulling out my dick whenever and wherever (outside the office), but eventually calmed down a bit (relatively speaking). All this while still looking on longingly as I fucked people at work, acting as if she hadn't been fucked in ages, even if I had fucked her in the parking lot just before we entered the building.

Neither Charlies nor Sarah wanted to come to the company 4th of July party (again in the backyard), Charlie having never been big into work functions, preferring instead to hit the mall for holiday sales, while Sarah wanted to go "do stuff other than work". That left just John and me. Sharon was bringing Elizabeth, who was eager to go since John would be there, and vice versa. I decided to try being in two places at once again, figuring the party was a good place to practice since I could just go up to my room and lie down if it gave me issues.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As anticipated, John and Elizabeth ran off the instant she arrived, and my other self joined Sharon at the "VIP table" with Michelle. I ended up wandering around aimlessly. Just as I was considering if I wanted to bend a particularly attractive intern over the bar and have everyone cheer me on while I took her virginity, I overheard a couple who worked in accounting talking about buying their son a used car.

Sarah had been working hard at the office since the I had given her my speech. Who knew that trying not to think about the sex people were having nearby that you were forbidden to participate in would be a good motivator? Charlie and I talked about it and decided she had earned something (I let her games go), so I joined in and peppered them with questions for a bit, with the wife on her knees alternating blowing her husband and me in between answering questions.

"I wish I had known about Valley's car before we bought it," Sondra said with a sigh when at last I ran out of questions, before taking Ron's dick back in her mouth.

Valeria Lee was precise to the point of obsession (which was a huge help in her role as a manager), so if she owned a car it would have had every maintenance check and oil change on the exact moment it was due and be spotlessly maintained. There would probably be a maintenance log in the glove compartment filled out in detail, and would be something 'sensible', not a sports car or convertible; probably at least a hybrid (full electric was still not so great in this area; not enough charging stations). All around, it would almost certainly be exactly what Charlie and I had in mind.

"She may have already (GRUNT) sold it," Ron put in as his wife sucked him. "Is Valley around? We may have a buyer for her car," he yelled. Sondra came off his dick to join in, fisting both of us.

Valley never attracted much attention other than for her pleasant demeanor, and she worked in a completely different part of the company, so I almost never interacted with her at work other than that time with Claudia. Asian-American, barely five feet and probably less than a hundred pounds, she looked much less than her mid-twenties age and, though cute, was unlikely to ever turn male heads with her slight body, gentle curves, and waif figure. She didn't stick out in my memory aside from the time with Claudia, and I hadn't really paid much attention to her then. But in a bathing suit, even the modest one-piece she had on as she came over, it was hard not to notice that she was nicely built, with everything in nice proportion on her tiny frame. She had been swimming, and it was a sight watching water cascade off her form as she emerged from the pool. I looked over her wet body hungrily as she dried off, the sight pushing me over the edge, cumming all over Sondra's face.

"So I hear you might be interested in my car?" Valley asked, coming over, still drying her hair, and not minding in the least the cum covered Sondra on her knees as she resumed deep throating her husband. "Why do you want a used car? I've seen your ride in the parking lot, so I can't imagine what you want my old one for," she added, reaching down and taking my still hard dick from Sondra, which allowed her to focus on Ron.

"It's not for me," I replied as she stroked me without noticing she was doing it. "It's for my daughter; a reward for working hard this summer."

"And you don't want to get her anything new?" she asked.

"She's 18, about to go to college, and we don't want to spoil her," I replied, as neither of us paid attention to Ron groaning and filling his wife's mouth with cum.

"Well, the car is a four year old blue Prius Hybrid (called it) with 65k on it, in good shape," she replied. "That sound like what you are looking for?" she asked, throwing in a twist of her wrist.

"Sounds AHH perfect," I replied.

"Do you want to see it?" she asked. "I actually drove here in it, so it's out front."

"Sure let's go have a look," I replied, as Sondra got up and her cum soaked dress melted off, leaving her naked. We excused ourselves from the group as Sondra wrapped her legs around Ron's waist and thrust down onto him (she had done a good job sucking me and deserved to get off) and Valley led me out front by my dick. Valley's firm, well rounded ass was like a guiding light to me, and her gait naturally had it swaying back and forth as if to lure me in as she walked.

"I wouldn't be selling it, but I just decided I wanted something a little bigger," she said, smiling back at me disarmingly, unaware of my eyes on her tight ass or my hard dick in her hands. Like all our employees, Valley had just received a nice mid-year bonus, was doing well from our profit-sharing plan thanks to my helping the agency along, and was getting eaten out regularly by her assistant Brianna (which meant she preferred women; everyone's assistant matched their preferences or it wouldn't be much of a perk).

The car was just as she had described. Valley let go of me and opened it to show off the interior, leaning into the car to clear some papers off the seat while pointing out how clean it was. I asked a couple questions about it absentmindedly as I took in the toned, firm curve of the ass she was inadvertently presenting to me, having Power give the car a quick inspection (perfectly maintained), and pronounced myself interested.

"Do you want to take it for ride?" she asked. She was still bent over from pointing out the odometer reading.

"I would very much like to take you for a ride," I replied, purposefully misinterpreting her query and giving her ass a smack.

"Mr. Mallory!" she cried in shock, whirling around to slap me in the face, an enraged expression on her face. I was confused for second, then realized we were not at the office right now, so it was currently 'inappropriate' for me to proposition an employee, much less smack her ass, even if she my dick was still out and had only a minute ago been in her hand.

"Are you aware of how pretty you are?" I asked her as I massaged my red cheek for a second. She looked upset still, until I reached out and pulled the top of her swimsuit down, exposing two small, firm breasts. As soon as I did that, her expression went from angry to pleased but embarrassed, as she looked around us shyly. She pressed herself into my hands for second, gasping lightly, then brought her arms up to vainly try to conceal herself.

"Mr. Mallory... What if someone sees?" she protested weakly. It might be alright for me to do sexual things outside my house (apparently her unknowingly giving me a handjob and slapping her ass hadn't been enough to cross the line for her), but we were still on the street. She blushed cutely in embarrassment. I gently pulled her arms away so I could get a nice look at her tiny breasts, but she was still nervously looking around to make sure we weren't seen. She finally settled on leaning against me, pressing her tits into my chest, my bare dick between us. Anyone not looking close enough to notice the top half bunched up around her waist would have thought we were just hugging.

"Please, let's go somewhere else before some sees," she added earnestly, trying to get her top back up without backing away and exposing her breasts. I leaned in to kiss her, pressing her against the car. She groped for her top, but I held it down with one of my hands. Looking around frantically now, she pulled open the back door. I pushed her in, then climbed in after her, pulling the door closed behind us.

Now that she was no longer concerned about being seen, she kissed me eagerly, struggling to pull off my clothes in the confined space. She couldn't manage it, repeatedly hitting the seats. I even hit my head on the roof one time. I didn't understand what was supposed to be sexy about the back seat of a car; and rapidly became annoyed. Suddenly, the backseat was a king size bed, the ceiling several feet higher, with the front seats oddly out of place acting like a headboard at one end. Now that she had room, Valley easily got my clothes off, stripping her swimsuit off as well and throwing all of it over the front seats.

She lay back with her legs spread wide. Her eyes were fixed on my hard dick, probably expecting me to slip into right into her cunt. Instead, I knelt and slid my tongue from bottom to top and then top to bottom of her slit, before focusing in on her little clit. Her eyes widened in surprise for a second, then she moaned, her hips rocking back and forth as I worked on her, adding fingers to the action.

"Oh that's good. Please lick it for me," she said, and I did. "I love to be licked," she added as I probed her lightly with my fingers. Her hands came down on my head to guide me, and my tongue and her hips moved in a steady rhythm as she built toward her climax, my finger sawing in and out of her in sync with my licking, as she kept up her soft chatter. I kept licking until I knew she was close, then I lightly bit her clit and she went over the top.

"Should I return the favor?" she asked, when she had recovered, lightly fondling me.

"Are you sure?" I asked, since I knew her preferences. She knelt and took my dick in her mouth, saying yes around my dick, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Despite her lack of practice, she rapidly brought me off. She wasn't used to have a cumming dick in her mouth, though, so pulled off, resulting in my covering her front in a thoroughly unreasonable amount of cum.

"Wow, that's a lot of cum," she said, seeming impressed. "You could do porn with a money shot like that." She scooped up a bit and licked experimentally. "Not bad," she commented, as the rest vanished.

"I'm glad you like it," I replied. "Shall I return the favor?" I repeated, pulling her onto my lap and placing my dick against her gates.

"Be my guest," she replied, smiling and spreading her legs wide. I slid in easily, and leaned over to play with her small, perfectly round tits. I pulled on the nipples, which stuck out proudly from her gentle mounds, stretching them as far as they'd go, rubbing them between my fingers. Her hips pushed back at mine harder and harder with each thrust; her heels dug into my ass, trying to spur me on.

"Ah! Been a while since I got fucked by a guy," she commented between moans. "No matter what they say, a dildo is not the same, as a nice hard thick DICK," she added, clearly for my benefit, smiling as I fucked her harder in response. "I'm almost there. Please get me there." Her voice was soft, expressing a deep need as I sawed into her. "Please, just a little more, just a little more," she kept saying, panting. I pushed harder and sped up, and she came, not with an explosion like some of my lovers, just a moment of tension, then total relaxation, her head lolling back and her eyes closing with a look of total bliss on her face. I stroked a couple more times, and then shot into her, which drew a second round of tensing and relaxation. We lay together for a while, my weight on her, before I rose up and slowly pulled my cock out, her tight little slit making it very hard to escape.

"I know you usually like girls, so I hope that was Ok," I said to her as we got back out the car, the back seat restored to its prior form and the both of us redressed.

"Sure, but I make occasional exceptions," she said, eyeing me up. "If every time with a guy was like that, I'd make more of them," she added, pressing her small, hard body against me as we kissed, before she backed away from me, suddenly businesslike again. "So do you want the car?" she asked, quoting a price I had no problem with (no need to haggle with infinite money).

"Sure. Bring it in to work on Monday," I replied.

"How do you expect me to get home without a car?" she asked, a reasonable question (my house might be near a bus line, but the suburbs did not have great coverage).

"How about I go with you to get a new one after work," I replied.

"Sure. I could use a second opinion. Oh, and cash only. You aren't that good," she teased, sticking a tongue out at me.

I laughed, and we returned to the party, Valley again leading me by the dick, just as Sondra was pulling Ron's soft dick out of her. The cum flowed up over Sondra into a much more daring dress than the one she had come in. I made sure to give Valley's ass another smack when she let go to go back to swimming, which this time got me a hooded look and a laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the company 4th of July picnic with Sharon and Elizabeth in tow. Elizabeth of course immediately ran off with John upon our arrival. I saw myself wandering aimlessly among the guests, but then Sharon and I were flagged down and ended up sitting at the VIP table. Michelle was there, but surprisingly still dressed and not either on her knees or her back having sex. I guess it made sense; we weren't at work and a party is not a meeting. Normal schmoozing it is... mostly.

I took a seat, and Sharon reach down and pulled her sundress up to her waist with one hand, puling out and guiding my dick into her as she sat on my lap. I barely paid attention to the conversation as I leisurely fucked her, the table and her dress hiding things from view, occasionally reaching up to grope my wife's firm tits through her dress as one inane thing or the other was discussed. I was a bit bored, and I considered taking her to my office as I had during the Christmas party, but I was content to enjoy her riding me as she talked with everyone like nothing was happening.

Fucking my wife on autopilot, I let my attention wander. John and Elizabeth had progressed from secretly kissing to petting to heavy making out gradually over the summer, and of course they intended to do some of that here, they just needed to find a secluded spot. With the party going on, the house was actually fairly crowded, and they were worried they would get caught in his room. I remote watched them as they wandered around, not having any luck finding a secluded spot. After watching a few false starts, I decided to help them out, and they ended up back at his room anyway, both now sure that it was sufficiently private for anything they might want to do, even though there were literally party goers walking past the door as they entered. John's bed was suddenly much larger, and they were all over each other as soon as they crossed the threshold, not even thinking to close the door, people walking past oblivious to the teens making out just inside the room.

They planned to do more than make out today; this was the perfect time and place to go to the next level. John even had a condom in his pants. I was proud he had been thoughtful enough to bring one, but made it vanish after making sure there wouldn't be any issues for them. There was a good 15 minutes of making out before John finally worked up the nerve to bring his hands around and rest them on her bikini-clad breasts. They kept kissing as he held her, but after a minute Elizabeth reach up and put her hands on his, guiding him to knead and squeeze her boobs as her hard nipples bored into his hands, her soft vocalizations assuring him that she liked it, while neither their actions nor her moans drew the slightest interest from anyone walking past the open door.

Once he had the idea, she let her hands drift down, over John' firm stomach (soccer is good exercise) and down to rest on his clothed erection. She felt him up appreciatively; his cock was on the large size (I hadn't interfered; it was just luck of genetics) and she ran her hand up and down, getting a feel for it.

Eventually John pulled Elizabeth to the edge of the bed. He reached out and grabbed the strings of her bikini bottom tentatively, and she nodded, reaching down to help him pull it off. She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs for him. "Do you like it?" she asked nervously. Her slit was entirely bare, pink lips glistening with her arousal. "I shaved since I was wearing a bikini. I heard boys like that," she added (not knowing that she had heard that from me at one point, as I had undone her sex tutoring, but left her with some of the skills and knowledge she had learned as 'instinctual').

John kneeled down before her, and she blushed as he gazed at her spread cunt. "You are beautiful." he replied. He leaned in, tentatively sticking out his tongue. He had read some articles online about what he should do (fortunately he didn't just watch porn; he had the sense to know they weren't terribly realistic), and he very lightly ran his tongue up and down her slit, worried he wouldn't like the taste. I took care of that for both of them, and he tasted sweet honey.

Elizabeth moaned lightly, and John licked harder, finding this great little nub that made her moan louder (way to find the clit on your first try; I imaginary fist bumped him). Elizabeth lay back on the bed, playing with her own tits through her bikini top. John used his thumbs to lightly spread her open, continuing to lick, but she was so wet that a thumb slipped into her opening, cause her to jolt upward at the invading digit and let out a sharp cry.

"Are you ok?" he asked, pulling back quickly. "Did I hurt you?"

Elizabeth reached down and grabbed his head, shoving it back into her crotch. "That wasn't pain, dummy. Do it again!" she said, laughing.

John eagerly went back to licking her. He carefully tried sliding his index finger in, and received a similarly strong reaction, this time taking that as a cue to go in further, adding a second finger to raucous approval. He stuck his tongue inside along with the finger, which he began swirling around, sucking up her delicious juices.

"Yeah, do that more," Elizabeth cried as she began bucking under him. Unable to keep up the licking with her moving like that, John pulled back to watch his finger disappear in and out of her as he went bad and forth, enjoying how her lips bent in and out following his motions, gradually speeding up. Elizabeth's cries turned to a scream and she bucked off the bed into his hand spasmodically; John felt like his fingers were being crushed. She spasmed once, twice, three times and then collapsed on the bed. John slowly pulled out his finger and she moaned quietly in response. As I well knew, she was loud when she came (though had nothing on Sarah); fortunately no one could notice, even those right outside the open door.

"That... was... Awesome!" Elizabeth finally said when she caught her breath. "So much better than my hands. I wish we had done this sooner," she said, as John crawled up over her, leaning down to kiss her. Elizabeth hesitated, but found she liked her taste too.

Murakami
Murakami
243 Followers