Rewriting the manual

Story Info
New toys & new clothes lead to new experiences.
4.7k words
4.5
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhaji
Bhaji
5 Followers

I had been with Hailey since college and life was good - we had a lot of fun.

She was slim and attractive with shoulder length brown hair and perky breasts. Moreover she was witty and intelligent - far more so than me - the perfect girlfriend.

She had graduated as an engineer, somewhat unusual for a female, but no problem with that. It did, however, give her certain characteristics. Style, fashion, interior design, soft furnishings were all out of the window. Logic and practicality ruled supreme. If we had all matching kitchen appliances in cream, and a new one came with a superior function for a great price but was in green, then green would get the nod.

She wore functional clothes, t-shirts, jeans and sweatshirts although she would have looked far prettier in a sundress. I sometimes bought her nice things for birthday and Christmas - that generally went down well and she wore them enthusiastically, but she would never buy pretty clothes for herself. The idea of anything sexy, risqué or revealing was a total non-starter.

I think she lived by some kind of engineer's user manual.

"Attire shall be either smart business dress or functional clothing at all times. In exceptional circumstances, eg birthday, Christmas or other party, then a posh frock may be worn"

Our love life was great - passionate and plentiful, but sex with Hailey had always been straight up and down, or in and out, or traditional, however you want to call it. Not that I have ever been one to complain, you understand, but after several years of doing the same thing, a bit of variety would have been welcome.

I guess it's back to the user manual to define the process. For example:

"Function: Missionary position

1) Ensure clothes are removed

2) Cuddle partner for sufficient duration to provide adequate lubrication

3) Lie on back

4) Open legs to attract partner"

OK, maybe I'm being unfair, and she certainly enjoyed it, no doubt about that, but sometimes it did feel a little procedural and I wanted to mix things up a bit.

Perhaps she had some kind of toy hidden away, a vibrator maybe, small and discreet? So I asked her.

"No!" She retorted, "Why would I want something like that?"

"Well, when I'm not around and you feel the need...?"

She referred back to her user manual.

"When sex is desired then the penis is the optimal tool for the purpose. When the penis is unavailable then other products may be substituted, eg dildo, vibrator, hairbrush, cucumber, but these invariably provide sub-optimal results and deferring till the penis becomes available is generally considered the preferred option."

"OK, understood," I said, "and thanks for the compliment." I was still hopeful to make a little headway, " I was after a bit of variety, something a bit different. Perhaps if I buy a vibrator, can we use it together sometime?"

"Eww, no, it's not nice!"

One last try. "Oh come on, even good girls need a bit of playtime" and gave her those big puppy-dog eyes. My tail was wagging too, but she couldn't see that!

"Fine," she said, somewhat dismissively, "if you want to, OK."

Well, it was hardly an effusive response, but equally it wasn't negative either.

I took a look online for something I could buy and get delivered in a plain brown package, something that wouldn't look too intimidating for a first-time user. I found a rather nice pink rabbit-style vibrator, about 5 inches long, 2cm across the head and a max of 3cm shaft diameter. It was a soft jelly material, nicely rounded at the end, "ribbed for her pleasure", and had those little bunny ears for clitoral stimulation. It looked perfect so I bought it.

Approximately 3 - 5 working days later a package arrived and I was keen to open it and take a look. 'Little Pinkie' was exactly as described, lovely and soft, and I hoped it would provide a welcome variation.

That evening I suggested retiring to bed slightly earlier than usual and Hailey was agreeable.

We cuddled up close, I pressed myself to her, all the way down and she folded her top leg over me, pressing her pussy against my thigh. I gave her breasts some attention, stroking them, feeling how soft and smooth they were. Her nipples were hardening so I brushed my hand over the top of one, circling my palm over it, then pinched it lightly between thumb and finger, hearing her squeak and jump with surprise. She pressed her pussy harder against me, wanting to be penetrated, wanting to feel me inside of her.

I pushed away, rolled over and brought 'Little Pinkie' out. Her initial annoyance gave way to a quizzical look - curious but uncertain.

I rolled her onto her back and spread her legs wide. Her beautiful shaved pussy was exposed to me, wet and open, lips slightly apart, ready to be invaded. I smeared some lube over the vibrator and gently lowered the end onto her outer pussy lips, applying very little pressure, just letting it glide up and down.

No reaction from Hailey. Maybe a little miffed that it's a chunk of plastic and not my cock? Maybe a little uncertainty about it being a vibrator? Good girls don't use vibrators, or use their own fingers, or really even think about the 'naughty bits' down there. Good girls find a decent hardworking man, settle down, then 'lie back and think of England' while he has his evil way. Good girls don't have desires of their own.

I turned on the vibrations and ran the head lightly up and down her pussy lips

"Mmmmmh". That's better, a bit more of a reaction

I slid the head down so it was nestling up to the entrance of her vagina.

"Oooooh".

With just a gentle pressure the head of the dildo slid inside her vagina. She was pretty wet so there wasn't much resistance. I gave it a minute for her to get used to the feeling then started to push, slowly and gently. The shaft of the dildo gradually disappeared into her body, inch by inch. Hailey was now breathing harder, the vibrations were taking effect. About 4 inches were inside her when the bunny ears made contact with her clit.

"OOOOOH".

I rotated the dildo left and right, flicking her clit each time it passed vertical. I noticed the sheet moving and saw her hands had grabbed the material, perhaps in an attempt to suppress her movements. Slowly I started removing the dildo until it was just touching the entrance again, then slid it in and out a few times.

Removing it completely I placed the vibrating head right against her clit.

"AAAAAAAH"

Hailey's hips started bucking, trying to press upwards against the dildo. I took my cue and pressed firmer, wedging the vibrating shaft firmly down onto her most sensitive area. The noises coming from her sounded sub-human - moans and growls, guttural, almost animal.

A minute later she howled her delight, leapt upright and dived across onto me, quivering, shaking. Her body was totally spent, exhausted, and her whole weight was on me, unable to support herself.

After a couple of minutes she rolled off me and I was able to turn off the vibrator and place it to one side.

"What do you reckon? I said, "A good buy?"

She looked at me, still breathless, eyes still wide. "God yes. Unbelievable."

So the score stood at Vibrator 1 Girlfriend 0, but we all ended up as winners.

"If I find something else online, perhaps we could experiment a little?"

After that experience there was no way she was going to refuse. By way of something a bit different I looked at bondage gear - nothing out of the ordinary (as it were) but some restraint straps, some dildos and a few other bits and bobs. I put in an order for a selection of stuff.

While I was shopping for toys I thought I'd reward her with some nice clothes too - a bit of a thank you for going along with the toys, but of course I had my own reasons too. I mean, who doesn't like to see their girl looking smart and sexy? If some other guy is looking her up and down, what goes through your minds? Indignation or appreciation on your part, envy or admiration on his? Let him admire her form, look him in the eye, and go "Yep, she's all mine, nice isn't she, lucky aren't I?" I thought something just a little risqué would fire the imagination, and I found a couple of see-through mesh tops which looked brilliant - maybe a little bold, but I chanced it and bought them, together with a pair of leggings.

Regrettably, after only a couple of uses, 'Little Pinkie' broke. The battery terminals snapped in two and it wasn't really something I could fix. After all her doubts and misgivings Hailey actually expressed regret, so when I said I would find a replacement she agreed wholeheartedly.

I couldn't find much online that had the specific jelly feel that she liked so much and the bunny ears that tickled her fancy so nicely, but I did find one. It was an inch ot two longer but it looked similar so I bought it.

A couple of weeks later - the packages of toys and clothes had arrived. We weren't doing anything that evening so I suggested we went out to a local bar. Hailey was in agreement and starting putting shoes on. That was how it worked, you see, whatever she was stood up in at the time was what she went out in - sweatshirt, jeans, trainers - no 'getting ready' or putting makeup on.

"Whooah, hang on," I said, "I've bought you a little something to go out in - a little present."

"Well thank you," she replied, and looked rather quizzical, "but what's the occasion?"

I shrugged. "No reason, just found some things online and thought you'd look good in them."

"OK, come on then, let's have a look."

We went into the bedroom and I selected a couple of things. I gave her the black leggings first.

Her eyes instantly lit up. "Oh, cool, these are great, I used to have a pair as a kid - we called them ski-pants - and I loved wearing them. It'll be brilliant to have a pair again."

So far so good. Then I brought out the top. It was a skinny fit mesh top, partly see-through, in black. The design was a Japanese-style gold on black lacquerware pattern and it did look pretty damn good.

"Oh my God, that's beautiful" she beamed. "Let me take a closer look."

The gold design was on the front only, the back was pure black mesh. The gold patterned areas provided a degree of coverage but the black mesh was totally see-through. I was expecting a negative reaction to this, but the gorgeous design had obviously overridden that.

"I'll go and change."

She slid the leggings on and smoothed them down. She looked up and said "They're great, so comfortable". She found a lacy black bra to put on. The mesh material of the top was quite delicate so she carefully pulled it on and took a look in the mirror.

"Wow, it looks fantastic, it's wonderful, thank you."

She did look amazing all in black and figure-hugging from top to bottom. She was so thrilled with it that she hadn't even noticed just how visible her bra was - certainly from the back it was blatantly obvious!

The bar wasn't particularly brightly lit so sitting at a table against the wall, Hailey didn't attract any attention. Even going to the bar to get another drink, there weren't many punters to admire her new outfit. I admired it, though. She looked great and it was the first time she had been out in public with an item of underwear clearly visible, so there was definitely progress.

When we got back to the house, I showed her the box of bondage gear I'd bought, not sure of the reaction I'd get.

She started digging through the box. "Ooh," she said softly, "that's interesting. How about I tie you up and have my wicked way with you?" Well, being a gentleman I felt I had to oblige.

She quickly stripped off her new outfit then wasted no time in stripping me too. I lay down on the bed as she dug out three straps. Two went around my wrists and attached them to my thighs so my arms were jammed down by my sides. The third strap went around my ankles tying my legs together. All this activity got me going and my cock started to rise up and stand to attention. This did not go unnoticed.

"Look who's saying hello!" she purred, then bobbed her head down and lightly kissed the tip of my cock. The sensation was delightful as her mouth engulfed the head and sucked gently on it. I was starting to relax and enjoy when she pulled off me, looked at me, grinned wickedly and said "Not yet, I want to see what's in the box of goodies!"

She had a rootle through and pulled out a 2-way dildo with a strap. "What's this?"

It was a black dildo with two ends, a short stubby one 2" long and a longer one 5" long. I said "You put the short end into my mouth and fasten the strap round my head, then sit on the longer end. I get the best view in the house!"

She turned it over a couple of times and examined it closer. Both halves looked quite realistic with bulging heads and veins and things. "Bit odd," she said, "not sure, but let's see how it works out."

She offered up the stubby cock to me. Strapped down as I was, I had little choice but to open wide and she inserted the 2" length into my mouth. Closing my lips over it I thought "That's the first cock I've sucked on!" and maybe it was only small and definitely plastic, but it did feel a bit strange! As Hailey squatted over me I used my teeth to provide some support to the dildo. I got the most amazing view as she held open her pussy lips and found the entrance to her little tunnel with the head of the larger black cock. Inch by inch she lowered herself gently down, and inch by inch her pussy came closer to my face. Finally her pussy lips touched my lips, but by now there was 5" of black plastic cock inside her. She raised herself up and sank back down - she was well lubricated and I could hear the noises of her wetness as the cock disappeared inside her again - what a view! After a couple of goes she pulled away, frowned and said "It's OK, but it's not as good as yours." Thank you m'lady, difficult to argue with that sentiment. "How was it for you?"

I gave a nod and a grunt of approval - it was somewhat challenging to communicate fully - just like trying to hold a conversation with the dentist when they've got their tools stuffed inside your mouth.

"Oh, you like having a cock in your mouth?"

I gave a slight shrug and a non-committal grunt.

"Right, I'll release you." She unfastened the straps and took out the dildo. Then she paused, obviously giving something some consideration. She smiled, a little eerily, and said "Let's see just how much you like it then, I've got this end all mucky, why don't you clean it off for me?" And she pushed the longer dildo towards my mouth. With a sense of impending inevitability I wriggled and squirmed but there was no escape. She inserted a couple of inches of black cock into my mouth, still wet from her juices. The taste certainly wasn't unpleasant but that wasn't really the point. She continued pushing and another inch disappeared - I started to panic, wondering just what her intentions were, and my eyes widened as she gently applied more pressure. Fortunately she relented, and started to ease it out of me, but not before pushing the head in and out of my lips a couple of times.

"How was your first blowjob then?" she chuckled, clearly amused by her actions. I'm glad she found it funny! My God, what had I done, had I created a monster? Or was she just doing exactly what had I wanted her to do, and settle into a more creative and adventurous sex life?

"Poor baby," she continued, "let me make everything better for you." She pulled out a cock ring - it was a style with two connected rings, one smaller ring to go round the base of the penis and another larger ring to go around the balls and keep it secured in place. With a bit of lube applied she slid it over my erect cock and fastened the second ring in place. With the trapped blood engorging my cock, it seemed to grow to epic proportions (to my eyes, at least!), veins standing out and the head turned a delicate shade of purple. The foreskin was pulled back and trapped so it looked like I had been circumcised.

And it turns out, that made everything a lot more sensitive. When Hailey lubed her fingers, made a circle and slid them up and down my exposed cock head, it felt like fireworks were going off, the sensations were so magnified. As I breathed harder she gripped firmer, the lube providing the necessary protection. I was straining against the straps, my cock was straining against its restriction, and as Hailey gripped tightly and stroked its full length, the inevitable happened and I exploded with volcanic intensity. I swear the cum shot three feet into the air.

I was exhausted - she released me from all constraints and I flopped there, useless, like a fish flailing on a beach. She curled up next to me, kissed me softly and said, "Thanks for the presents, that was fun, same time next week?" Well, hey, that sounded pretty fine to me.

The following week we went back to the same bar. I showed Hailey my other purchase, another sheer mesh top. This one was truly awesome - it was cream with a pale blue design of traditional Japanese artwork, a landscape of Mount Fuji done in the ukiyo-e style of woodblock printing, popular in the Edo period.

It really was a beautiful top and Hailey was stunned - she thought it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. It was also pretty sheer. She grabbed a white bra to put on underneath and gently pulled the top on. It accentuated her figure beautifully, but visually it looked a little bit off.

I frowned and said, "You have bra straps everywhere and one is even coming out of the top of Mount Fuji - that's almost sacrilegious - you can't do that!"

She peered in the mirror and said, "Oh, I do see what you mean, it is a bit obvious, isn't it? But what can I do?"

"It does seem a shame to ruin the image like that. Why not just go without the bra? Problem solved."

She was flabbergasted at the suggestion. "I couldn't possibly do that! Everything would be on display!"

I gave it some polite consideration, "The blue pattern is quite dense, I think it would largely cover everything. Try it, let's see."

So she tried the top without the distractions of the bra and we took a look. Sure enough, it looked great and Fuji-san was standing proud, undisturbed. Admittedly it was pretty figure-hugging and the shape of her breasts was clear but not really too obvious. If you looked closely then you could see her nipples fighting against the thin material but no-one was going to be that close except me, and I didn't mind! I managed to convince her so she went with it, popping on a short pale blue skirt which matched perfectly.

This time she definitely got some admiring glances whilst at the bar. Whereas with the black top her bra was very noticeable, with this one it was just as noticeable that she wasn't wearing one. The artwork was stunning to look at, and if her breasts were almost on show through the mesh, then I don't think anyone was too upset by that.

We sat at a secluded table for a drink. We were just about finishing them when Hailey started squirming in her seat. After a short while she said "I need to be elsewhere for a minute. Do you want another while I'm up?" Fine, why not? She came back with two more drinks and said "There you go. Sorry about that but I was uncomfortable, these are new knickers and the seams have been rubbing, so I took them off."

I nearly sprayed my drink everywhere. "You took them off?"

"Yes," she said "it seemed to be the easiest solution. The skirt is long enough, no-one will see, except maybe you!"

She checked over her shoulder to make sure nobody was around, hitched the front of her skirt slightly, then slowly opened her legs. My eyes were staring and my mouth was agape as her bare pussy came into view, right in front of my eyes, there in the bar.

She smiled and closed her legs. "Did you like the view?"

Bhaji
Bhaji
5 Followers
12