Rex and the Modeling Job Pt. 01

Story Info
Rex learns how to edge with the help of his sexy PA, Claude!
5.9k words
4.77
5.3k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader's Note: This story is part of the ongoing Rex series and takes place after Rex Gets a Full Exam)

Rex Davenport, all glorious six feet of him, lay nude under his thin duvet cover on his large bed with morning sun beginning to light the room.

Rex had cum last night...after so much hot sex in such a short period of time but his masturbatory JO session had been lacklustre. He wanted Lorna in his bed...hell, they'd planned on it.

Sure, he reasoned to himself, he'd been a day late to the promised fuck session with her AND he was keeping granny sexpot Rona a secret from her...BUT he still really wanted her juicy cougar MILF cunt so much!

He lay half-awake now with another throbbing boner. His hand played with his ample foreskin and stroked it back and forth as he contemplated all the sex of late. His juicy cock-knob was now covered in pre-cum. Rex had to question if this manic sex need was still a result of the Mexican sex herbs that Byron had used on him.

He heard noises from downstairs and knew that nephew Collin and sexy houseguest Lorna must be up. Lorna, her greyish dark short hair and attractive full body was a great deal like Rona's...both senior ladies with round but fit bodies, big mama boobs and hot juicy pussies to love. And Rona played this "mommy" role play with him which he loved! Both women were so much like his own HOT mom...this made Rex's cock thrum. He'd always lusted secretly after both his fit business suited dad and his nylon-hosed full busted mom!

Rex began to recall his parents in a very sexual way now as he laid in bed...his stroking increasing and his ass moistening. He'd seen his parents naked in fleeting moments...and now these naughty visions filled his head! Plus there was another secret he'd not yet shared with Rona or Lorna!

Rex had a BIG sexy secret! His dad and mom had photographed each other in very sexy poses when they were newlyweds! These naughty black&white treasures showed his mom in sexy hosiery and not much else and his studly daddy in long dark socks and old style men's calf garters holding them up! Daddy also had on very tight boxers and nothing more! The stash of secret photos was kept well hidden from him and his older brother in their growing up years. But before Rex left home in his early 20's...he stumbled upon it in his dad's dresser drawer taped to the underside of drawer above in a brown envelope.

What was Rex doing snooping in his dad's drawers? Rex was so horny he was just hoping to find some sexy nugget while his parents were out...he never dreamed of finding what he did!

He wanted a set of these pictures and had them privately reproduced one week when his mom and dad where away on holiday. He never told a soul about them...and kept them still! They were well hidden...and he planned on sharing them with Lorna and Rona some day...but not yet.

He dare not move them from his secret place with Collin and Lorna around. He would leave them alone and just imagine each shot again...of his sexy HOT mom and dad! Lucky Rex did not go looking for the pictures...Lorna had just found them and taken them to her room while she was living with Rex. Lorna was good at "gutting" a house for sex clues! She never even told Collin of her findings! And based on the real "public" family photos Rex had downstairs, she knew who the sexy young couple were! No doubt at all! Lorna would soon use Rex's parents too in her total control of Rex's sex life...but not yet!

Now another unknown little fact for Rex was that his nephew and MILF Lorna were at the kitchen table downstairs watching him on the spy software as he stroked and moaned in his bed. The duvet cover slid sideways off his furry fit sexy naked body and now the voyeurs could see his tight ball sac and gorgeous classical uncut man-stick as he stroked it.

Trent, our chubby early 20's voyeur from across the street, he too was watching the early morning show with his binoculars!

All three loved the way Rex's sculptured size 11 bare feet rubbed the bed sheet and the long toes flexed in spasms as he lost himself in his "private" JO session.

"Time to interrupt the magic...my teasing your uncle plan must be consistent. Driving him wild for me with lust cannot take a day off...and you as well Collin, you must tempt and tease him too! We must make him crazy for sex with us!" Auntie Lorna giggled.

Collin, still dressed in just his pajamas, gaped at the see-thru negligee Lorna wore. All black and frilly...and totally see-thru!

She wore nothing under it! Uncle Rex would go insane for her in that...and then she'd not give in!

Collin wanted his uncle so much too and he hoped this game of "tease the uncle" was the right plan.

"Trust me, dear Collin. Auntie Lorna knows best!" she'd said many times in the short time he'd been around. Her status as adopted auntie was not in dispute...in fact, Collin adored her and feared her. His real Uncle Rex too...he loved him so much.

Collin's abusive dad, Rex's exiled black sheep elder brother, was becoming a sad memory. Collin's mom had long run off and left him with this ogre. Now it was all behind him!

Lorna grabbed a mug of fresh hot coffee and tiptoed on her bare feet up to Rex's bedroom to taunt him and interrupt his cumming!

She did not even bother to knock!

"Good morning, Rex!" she said pushing open the door and making Rex stop stroking and gape in an bemused way at her big breasted body moving towards his bed with coffee.

Collin, now stroking his small uncut cock in private, watched it all from the laptop!

Rex, now feeling as if some sex was going to happen, sat up like a dog waiting for a juicy bone.

Eager faced and almost shaking with passion he smiled up at his MILF

houseguest...his hand clutching his solid mass of uncut cock like a sword ready for action.

"See anything you want for breakfast, baby?" he asked with his green eyes twinkling with delight.

Lorna loved this growing need of his...this need to be made love to...worshipped and admired!

She also loved the power of this teasing game to fire him up and make him sexually crazy...frustrated to the point of begging her.

"Here's some coffee...Collin is getting mighty handy at helping around here. I will be going to my new place down the street today to supervise some slight upgrades before I move in next week. How are you, honey?" she said kneeling on the foot of his bed...handing him his coffee mug.

Rex took it and smiled.

He sipped the warm drink while lying back with one hand still stroking his tool...for Lorna to see!

She did see...and loved it. The man had the best cock she'd ever seen...or played with! She tenderly stroked his soft bare toes of one foot.

"You look very horny, are you horny?" she moaned like a lover would...coaxing him.

Rex smiled and sighed, "Oh, yeah...want to suck me?"

She stroked his big toe and bent low and kissed the soft fleshy toe pad...so salty and warm to her lips.

"You like my nightdress? I just bought it when I was out with Collin...pretty...slightly see-thru maybe?" Lorna teased. Her tasty sumptuous breasts could clearly be seen in the morning sunlight thru the transparent black material.

Rex's cock oozed pre-cum! He was ready to make some hot passionate love before work.

"Come on, sit on this...ride me!" he begged.

"Soon baby...soon!" she said squeezing his toe and moving her body off his bed.

"Don't cum...save it...for me! See if you can visit your sexy play buddies...Byron and Rolf and not cum!" she almost ordered and slowly walked out.

Rex drank his coffee with a throbbing dick...he nearly came but thought....why not? I can wait...right? His mind was sure he would beat this horny feeling and he could save his cum for tonight. Lorna had no idea that Rona was tonight- NOT Byron and Rolf! Rona would have his cum many times and she would never know!

Why not pretend to Lorna he saved it? He could act like he never came in days...so on Sunday when he got home Lorna could think it was all for her! Rex loved this naughty idea!

Tonight and tomorrow he'd been pampered with kinky sex from horny old Rona...so he was saving his cum for this moment...why not! He loved it...and hoped out of bed to shave, wash and dress for work. He wanted to look good for work and sexy for Rona tonight!

Lorna and Collin now were back at the laptop in the kitchen, sipping coffee and watching Rex dress.

"Maybe I should go up? I could help?" Collin suggested since he loved his uncle's hot naked body! Helping him dress was so sexy!

"Not today...let's both just enjoy this show. Plus our mission is to neglect him sexually so he goes a bit crazy!" Lorna laughed in a slightly naughty way.

Her fingers pressed into moist cunty lips as she sat watching Rex move around his bedroom...his manly firm cycler's ass and swinging club uncut dick making her wet as hell!

Collin too found himself playing with his own cock thru his pajamas while they watched the show his Uncle Rex was putting on without any idea that it was a show!

Rex laid out his royal blue suit coat and matching trousers and necktie plus some very sexy blue thong undies...just a silky cock pouch with a waist strap....no ass! A very tidy, pressed white button-down shirt was added to the mix as well.

"For a man who is not supposed to cum...that's a might sexy pair of undies, Auntie Lorna!" Collin observed with a lustful drool strand from his mouth.

Now Rex dug out a pair of long blue OTC socks with golden toe caps! He would look great! And HOT!

He sauntered naked back into the bathroom and began to shave.

His cock was still erect...it just would not settle!

Lorna and Collin watched as Rex rubbed a wash cloth all around his body and washed his face in basin.

"Collin, see how much we see...nothing is hidden. All the spy cams enable us to watch your sexy Uncle Rex in this house in almost every possible way! You must watch all he does....even...," Just before Lorna could finish, Rex moved to the toilet!

"Auntie....even...going to the toilet?" Collin asked feeling he should look away. It felt wrong seeing so much private stuff...or did it? Collin was confused and horny too!

Lorna smiled in a perfectly wicked way.

"Even taking a shit! You watch him! Watch it all! Learn his every action and deed!" she moaned digging at her clit under her night dress as Rex sat regally on the toilet seat. Rex had no privacy...not a shred. He had NO idea this!

Lorna watched in a way that almost scared Collin! Her cool blue eyes grew wide as Rex did his morning business...nothing as intimate as this would ever NOT be hers to see! She moaned in delight as he finished and rose up off the seat!

"Even that lowly human act is beautiful when he performs it...our sexy naked Adonis Uncle Rex. Right, my sweet Collin?" Lorna crooned.

Collin admitted honestly, "Yeah, he is kinda sexy doing even that!"

Both watched now as he stepped gingerly into the bathtub and used the hand shower to cleanse his round ass...anchoring one of his bare feet on the edge of the tub, spreading wide his furry crack and fingering his supple man-hole with those soapy long fingers...then rinsing clean with warm steamy jets from the nozzle. Rex was a very clean man...hygienically that is!

**************

In her bedroom in her luxury flat, Marlene Thomas, was preparing for her day. She was Rex's boss...and getting him ready for his big day Monday was critical. She had to prepare him fully! Her plan to drop in on him Sunday at his home was still on the books...but she had another trick up her sleeve.

Oddly, much like Lorna, Marlene felt that a horny "un-cummed" Rex was what Fletcher Cashman needed to see and audition on Monday for the Grey Fox Menswear ad campaign modeling job.

The horny Rex would be a sexier model...and thus, she would demand he NOT cum until after the audition Monday.

To make sure, she'd promise him a date with her for HOT sex in the week to come IF he got the job as the sexy model for the exclusive menswear company's ad photos. Plus...her birth control pills were officially shelved in honor of sex with Rex! Getting pregnant by this mature Adonis "on the sly" was her plan...and Rex would never know! Her secret plan for baby making only included Rex for his top quality genetic man-seed...the rest was all her!

Marlene had no idea about Rex's weekend plans with Rona...but she would check on his "cum" status on Sunday!

Poor Rex just had no idea what a hard job it was NOT to cum!

*******************

Collin watched as handsome Uncle Rex put his briefcase together on the coffee table. Rex finally had the full set of papers that Claude had dropped off the other day...he needed all his notes to put the finishing touches on the ideas for Grey Fox Menswear and the meeting on Monday.

He'd had a bowl of cereal and some toast and Lorna had been absent. She hid...pretending to be bathing in the main bathroom. Her game was very skilled! Rex was missing her!

Uncle Rex felt a little neglected...it showed in his eyes. He loved Collin...he wanted to fuck him some day but that had to be when it was right. So for now Collin was like a houseboy who looked after him. And a sexy one at that!

Collin felt bad about this game of Auntie Lorna's...but he had to obey her! She really did have a plan for sexually controlling his uncle and he was part of it.

"Do you need any extra clothes for your two night stay with Rolf and Byron?" he asked expecting his uncle to have an overnight bag.

Uncle Rex looked over at the young man...his soft brown hair combed and his new specs dazzling in the morning sun.

"Thanks, sweet guy...no. I think I can manage since I won't be dressed much...if at all!" he confided with a schoolboy giggle.

"I can play...but not...reach any conclusions...or so Auntie Lorna says," he added shutting his briefcase.

Collin smiled back.

"She is rather good at figuring stuff out, Uncle Rex. She will punish you...in her own womanly way!" Collin said more as a joke. But both men seemed to feel a level of truth in that statement.

Lorna was in charge in many ways!

Collin admired his uncle as he put his various things he needed in his suit pockets and pulled a hand thru his reddish golden hair. An overcoat was not needed with a suit...not yet anyway. It was cool for the autumn day but not cold yet.

Rex found a nice polished smart black leather pair of loafers in the small hall closet under the stairs and slipped them on his sculptured size 11's. His sleek blue socks with golden toe caps felt right at home in them!

He made a sound of sudden remembrance.

"Oh, Collin...I have left a pair of underwear, a shirt and socks up on the bedroom floor in my room. They were borrowed as I said last night...I must return them sometime but they need washing. Would you do that for me and just put them on the dresser in there after? I can give them back on a later date but at least they'll be clean," Uncle Rex asked in a very kindly way.

"Sure, I am not going out. Auntie Lorna will be out all day too. I don't mind doing chores at all. I will miss you. See you Sunday?" the young bespectacled nephew asked.

Uncle Rex gave Collin a kiss on his cheek and patted his ass fondly.

"You have fun...enjoy my house since it's OUR house now. I will see you for lunch Sunday, promise!" he said and spun on his loafers with briefcase in hand and was gone.

Trent from across the street was busy watching with his lenses and caught the exit...he drooled as Rex's 40 year-old manly form and fit cycler's ass were moving down the street to the underground station.

Trent had to have Rex...soon and often. His mother would be trying too...he knew that. But Trent loved Rex...so much!

What Trent did not know was that chubby cougar MILF Zelda was busy watching Rex from the living room windows downstairs...her keen blue eyes too gazing at that Adonis-like body with that "oh so" chewable ass!

"Oh, you tasty fucker...I'll have you! Maybe marry you!" she groaned and pushed her fingers inside her housedress and found her warm nest!

Her HOT clit already loved Rex...deeply!

Collin raced up the stairs on his bare feet...into his uncle's bedroom. His eyes scanned the room.

The bed needed making...he would do that BUT first those worn moist socks and cum stained undies had to be found.

Collin knelt and crawled all over the carpet room...looking here and there. Where the hell were they?

"Looking for these?" Auntie Lorna said holding a pair of long black socks, a shirt and some sexy undies in her firm hand.

She had indeed bathed and dressed in her normal clothes for the day.

"Oh, yeah! Uncle Rex asked me..." But Collin was cut off.

"I heard it all! I did bathe but I did finish quickly and eavesdrop. Nothing gets by your Auntie! And I had a good sniff and cunty fingering while holding these all over my face. You want a turn, baby? They need a wash. These socks...so thin and tasty smell all sweaty and musky. The undies have cummy stains...and ass juice from being fucked. The shirt's underarms are so rank with man-stink! You want a sniffy and a cock stroke?" Auntie Lorna asked with her face contorted into a sadistic grin.

"Yes, please...Auntie Lorna!" Collin said...begging and crawling toward her feet.

The used clothes were thrown onto the unmade bed.

"Have fun, baby...and remember...your uncle's sexual life is being directed by me! I need you as my helper...don't let Auntie Lorna down!" she said and patted his hair with her hand.

Collin lay on his uncle's rug while Lorna got herself ready and left for the house down the street. Collin would be glad when she officially moved in next week...he knew he had to obey but it was easier with her down the street!

Now he could cum in private with his Uncle Rex's socks pressed to his nose and the undies in his mouth!

Oh, Collin...so silly and forgetful! Auntie Lorna's laptop was still recording Uncle Rex's bedroom spy cam feed!

Now as Collin stripped off and rolled naked in Uncle Rex's unmade bed...sniffing those moist socks his darling uncle had worn and rubbing his small uncut cock, well...Auntie would see it later! Auntie Lorna sees and knows ALL!

**************

Uncle Rex trotted down the stairs into his local station and waited for the train heading into central London.

The tube trains were packed at this time of day and the proximity of warm bodies and straying hands was making Rex hornier than he already was.

A man's hand worked its way to his ass...resting on his trouser material...feeling his firm muscular ass cheek underneath.

Rex knew it was a guy...it felt too masculine to be a woman. Large fingers squeezed his ass cheek now...so crowded he could not even look down as he stood holding a metal rail for support.

His uncut cock raged to be freed from the tight pouch style undies!

His copious pre-cum was already oozing out of his unsheathed cock-tip and soaking thru material of both undies and trousers.

Rona would have to make him cum...Lorna be damned! How would she know if he came once or twice? He got so horny without much of a recharge needed these days between cum shots.

Lorna was odd...asking him to save his cum for her! Rex made up his mind to cum...lots! She'd fucking never know! Rex laughed to himself and let the man's eager naughty hand move lower and one finger was now pressing his tight ball sac between his slightly parted legs.

His hips rolled and swayed just a bit...he wanted to be "felt up" on trains! Hell, he loved being wanted by anyone....anytime...anywhere! The idea of being a man-slut was HOT! Rex wanted it all!

Meanwhile, Lorna had given her directives to the two former students who were doing some painting. She was sure Rex would offer to pay for any expenses in getting this house ready...he was so generous to others! Plus she was his very own sex guru and needed to be close by! He'd pay for her lifestyle needs...she knew it!

12