Rex Gets a Full Exam Pt. 02

Story Info
Doctor Sinclair and Rupert begin to examine sexy Rex!
3.6k words
4.44
2.7k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader's Note: This story is part of the ongoing Rex series and takes place after What's Bugging Uncle Rex?)

Marlene smiled attractively at the webcam atop her screen. She waited while the early- fifties brass rimmed spectacle wearing bald headed president of Grey Fox Menswear looked at the attachments she'd sent in the earlier email. Rex Davenport's reputation as an ad man with clear vision and spunky innovation had reached Fletcher Cashman's eyes and ears over the last few years. So now Marlene waited to see if the ideas Rex had created for their new print ad campaign did make the rich company president smile.

Fletcher had taken over from his daddy about seven years ago and he was carrying on the tradition of making lines of men's underclothes that were retro in style and yet sexy. They were bought by executives and suave men of all sexual tastes and usually the men were over thirty and...financially secure!

The prices of the many sexy underwear styles and socks were not for the faint of heart or light in the money belt. And all the lines were sold by internet online sites approved by Grey Fox or by very high-end men's stores that were owned by the company. Grey Fox preferred men to come into their over 50 worldwide men's under-gear boutiques and actually be fitted personally by the all-male staff.

Fletcher, looking sexy, trim and pure business-like at fifty-one, looked up and saw Marlene's anxious expression in the webcam.

"Marlene, we picked your firm because you get results...you cost lots of money but you are worth it. I have heard of this Rex Davenport! His work on Utterly Umbrellas was nothing short of amazing! That ad campaign was so creative and sexy...Rex knew how to make an umbrella seem sexy! I like these ideas. They are worth the cool million they will cost to create and finance your efforts. But...I have one proviso! I want to meet with Rex and actually show him some of the new lines he will be using to create these ads. They will be photograph based and we will need to find the most perfect model to show off these fabulous new undies and socks!" Fletcher stopped talking...waiting for Marlene to process it all.

"Perfect, Rex will meet with you and I am sure you two can find some man suitable to be the model for the ads...as a matter of fact, have you ever seen Mr. Davenport?" she asked smiling and stroking her clit under the desk so it would not show on screen.

Fletcher had not actually seen Rex...ever.

"Oh, you are in for a treat...he is not only one of our best ad men here...he is mature and stunning! I bet he'd look great wearing your new line of under-gear!" Marlene said almost cumming from her finger stimulations.

Sexy visions of Rex prancing around in just bespoke crafted long socks and tight bikini undies for a photographer filled her head...MMMMMMM damn good!

Fletcher agreed that he would meet Rex and personally see if he was the "face and body" of Grey Fox Menswear or not.

Marlene was sure Rex would be perfect and said so...and with no hesitation at all. She set a date for the next Monday for Rex to be interviewed about the ad ideas as well as his potentially being the model needed for the photo shoots.

When the webcam meeting ended...she phoned down to Rex's office.

Rex, busy now finishing up another project, nearly fell off his chair.

"Me? Modelling for photos for that big ad campaign? I think...it's HOT!" he gasped.

Marlene assured him that on Monday his only job was to impress Fletcher in all ways...a no fail policy was in her mind. Rex was the key to this million pound deal!

"If you come thru for me...we'll play soon...I promise! Don't let us down, Rex!" she said with a sexy tone and put down the phone.

Rex smoothed his hand thru his golden ginger short waves of hair...and laughed. This was amazing for his career and his sex life! Getting Marlene in bed...being a poster guy for a sexy menswear company and being the guy who pulled in this huge account! Rex felt very cocky and horny! Life was GREAT!

The six-foot ginger Adonis at 40 was making a huge splash in the bedrooms and boardrooms of London. All this for a sexual late bloomer who only just had begun a sexual journey!

His moist black socked size 11 feet wiggled on the carpet and he admired the thin fabric and expensive look. They felt so sexy on his feet! He wondered if these had been made by Grey Fox Menswear a few years back...he had a feeling they were!

The black OTC thin formal socks were like a good luck charm...he must make sure to thank Rona for lending them to him! His wet mouth on her hot clitty for hours this weekend was the chosen method...what way to say THANKS!

His body swivelled on the chair and his socked feet located his slip-on shoes. They slid in perfectly...and he sighed. Now he had to make the trip over to Doctor Sinclair's office for his male sexual health exam. A pleasurable task that Rex was so excited about...his uncut cock throbbed in his borrowed undies and juiced pre-cum profusely!

He stood, adjusted his tie and grabbed his coat.

Claude had left an hour earlier for a dentist appointment and so Rex switched off his office light and strode off towards the elevators!

Back at Fletcher Cashman's office on the other side of the city, a very pleased man sat behind an antique mahogany desk.

His brass rimmed spectacles looked up at the portrait of his dad...in his prime. The man was about 40 when the painting was done...Fletcher was a mere boy at the time. Dad was sexy...and his toned figure and lusty need for outstanding men's underwear and socks drove the company into the high-end of menswear...a four million pounds a year profit maker now.

Now Fletcher gazed at the two portfolios of the male models the agency had sent over.

Both were late thirties, sexy and fit...each could be the face and body of Grey Fox. They would join him at Rex's office on Monday...Fletcher had to see all three together to make his final choice. They'd have to show off...work for the role of modelling for his huge ad campaign. This was crucial. And any model who...provided private " modelling sessions would be top of the list in Fletcher's book.

Conway House, a country estate of a dear friend, would be used to shoot the material for the print ads. A whole weekend was booked in two weeks time...a top male photographer and various set decorators that Fletcher trusted deeply. All this would create the sexually provocative ads needed for this new campaign.

If Rex were right for both the ad ideas and the modelling...he would be whisked away for a luxurious weekend of provocative modelling at Conway House. Fletcher himself would supervise every moment of this photo shoot...nothing would be slapdash!

***********

"Does that make me a lesbian?" Rona blurted out in Rolf's gay male shop while standing at the counter in the rear.

Rolf had listened to Rona describe a very gentle fingering by her gyno nurse that allowed Rona one...delicate orgasm.

"Rona, did you enjoy being stimulated?" Rolf asked in near exasperation.

"I never felt a woman's finger do that before...it wasn't blatant or forced...it just happened. Gail did not really say anything other than my muscles were good and tight," Rona sighed.

"I bet Rex would find your sudden interest in lesbian sex very exciting...he loves ALL sex and all sexualities. A pansexual lover is amazing!" Rolf confessed.

Rona bit her lip and nodded.

"Yeah, I just might have to have a male-female-female party night...Rex might love it!" she confided with thoughtful looks around the shop.

Her eyes spied a book.

"The Pansexual Guide to Sex"

Rona insisted on buying a copy as well as the toys Rolf had selected for her sleepover with Rex.

The bag on the counter now contained the book, a large tube of sex jelly, expensive anal beads, a long vibrating butt wand and a strap-on cock based on a famous black porn star's HUGE dick!

"I hope that strap-on won't burst Rex's innards?" Rona had said while eying the huge cock.

"If he liked Byron's new dildo fist toy...he's going to love this!" Rolf assured her with his bearded caring face all aglow.

Rolf was actually rather turned on preparing Rona for her sex date with Rex. The whole idea was making him very horny.

As Rona prepared to leave the shop, Rolf stopped her.

"Take pics with your phone...and come have a coffee here with me next week. I want all the details!" the sexy mature bear giggled.

Rona kissed his cheek.

"You get all the dirt...I promise...every little moist moment!" she laughed and strode off down the street with her bag of goodies!

******************

A sweaty and highly excited Rex sat alone in the waiting room of Doctor Sinclair's office on an upper floor of a private medical building in London. Rex had made good time but did a rather mad dash since it was near the rush hour and he did not want to miss his appointment.

Rupert had met Rex in the waiting room, introduced himself, handed him a clipboard with 3 pages of questions and quietly returned to the inner rooms where Rex heard voices.

Rupert with his thin build and bald head looked a little bird like to Rex...almost like he had a bird beak! The moustache helped make him more human...as did his spectacles.

The high-pitched clear tones of his voice spoke of breeding and class.

"Mr. Davenport, the doctor is seeing the man before you and won't be long. We are almost done...I shall be back soon to fetch you!" Rupert had said and he swished away in his lab coat thru a rear door.

Rupert had eyed Rex as he came in and loved every inch of the sexy six foot Adonis with golden ginger hair and winning green eyes. As Rupert handed Rex the paperwork, the scent of aromatic man-sweat filled the air around the mature stud.

Rupert had naughty visions of licking Rex's toned naked body from his toes to his ear lobes! Licking and tasting Rex all over...mmmm! Poor Rupert was smitten!

Rex had put his coat down and loosened his tie slightly while he sat filling in the highly sexual questions. It was a male sexual health clinic...so sexy questions were not unusual.

Rex wished he could strip off his clothes, his excitement and heated body from the sprint over to the doctor's office had really warmed him up!

But he tried to answer the many questions...in truth; being so new to sex of all kinds...he just did not have much data! The last few months he'd made up for lost time but he was still a newbie to all things men and women in so many ways! The fact he was loving assplay was noted on the second page of the questionnaire and his love of bareback too!

He smiled...who knew his ass was so amazing!

His size 11 feet twiddled in his shoes...he wanted to be in just socked feet now since the carpet looked so plush!

At this point the faint male voices grew a little more distinct.

Rex's ears perked up! The inner office door was closed BUT Rex was hearing things!

"That's it doctor...YES...almost...more...YES...AHHHHHH!" Rex heard a very excited male voice sing out from within the closed inner rooms.

Then it went quiet. Then there was laughing...all three males inside laughed heartily.

The sound feet padding along came next and the inner door opened and out stepped a smiling Rupert.

"Mr. Stratton has just finished his exam...he's dressing. Not long Mr. Davenport...not long!" Rupert said taking the clipboard from Rex's hand.

"You may call me Rex...and I answered as best I could. I am a sexual late bloomer...it's all very new for me still!" Rex said smiling and smoothing his hand over his thigh in nervous tension.

"Relax, Rex! It's your first male sexual exam...you will find it...instructive and totally invigorating!" Rupert said as the inner door opened again and a suited handsome man of about 50 stepped out.

He was still buttoning his pristine pale yellow shirt...and his blue eyes seemed almost lit up.

The attractive grey haired man...had his suit coat and tie over his arm in a jaunty way as he almost danced out in his black leather lace-up shoes.

Rex, who still sat in the waiting room chair area, smiled up as the man waltzed out the door to the main hall.

As he passed he winked and giggled.

This made Rex almost blush. This Doctor Sinclair was a real treasure for men!

Rupert moved over and turned the handle lock on the office main door.

"You are last this afternoon, Rex. No need to keep the outer door open...first appointments should not be rushed!" the fussy bald man said with a grin.

He then swished off to the open rear door and took Rex's paperwork with him...the lab coat wafting in the breeze of his quick steps.

In about three minutes, the familiar face of Doctor Sinclair appeared. The tall thin white haired man smiled warmly.

"Rex, so nice to see you again...come this way!"

Rex smiled, greeted the doctor and walked into the rear offices.

The handsome curly haired 60's something doctor turned Rex on totally. The sleek look with his expensive trousers and white lab coat...and those very educated looking spectacles with gold brassy rims...all this added up to a hot older man!

They sat in the study part of the office. Rex in a chair facing a desk...and Doctor Sinclair at the desk at his PC.

Rupert, with his bird-like face, bustled about in the adjoining exam room and prepared for Rex...it sounded like he was whistling to himself. The older bald guy was very keen to assist the doctor with Rex!

Doctor Sinclair was adding Rex's answers from the questionnaire to the data that had been already collected over the phone.

He glanced over at a nervous looking Rex...or was it excitement? Both! The doctor was sure now!

"I see that sex with others is a new thing of late. As you stated, you are a very late bloomer sexually. How exciting! And with this anal interest and barebacking desire...we must test for various conditions regularly. You noted under the concerns section a copious amount of pre-cum and understanding your secret anal point of stimulation. Fine! I love it when men come ready to explore their individual sexual questions. Today we will explore how well your ass is taking its new found uses and where exactly that secret anal pleasure spot is...so be prepared for both myself and my helper, Rupert, to be very hands on!" Doctor Sinclair said with a smile.

"And I am sure we can monitor pre-cum flow too!" he added as an afterthought.

Rupert stepped into the study...he glanced to both men in turn.

"The exam room is ready. Rex, would you come with me...let's get those clothes off and get you up on the exam table!" he said with his little moustache twitching in anticipation.

Rex, feeling jittery and eager- his heart beating like a drum, stood in his loafers with those thin sweaty black socks inside...his own sweaty silky nylon-clad feet seemed to slide inside his shoes! He nearly tripped into Rupert's guiding hands as he made way for Rex.

"Oh, sorry...I feel a little unsteady. Pre-exam nerves...maybe?" Rex kidded the men with a cheeky smile.

Rupert held Rex's arm steady as Rex walked to the middle of the exam room.

Doctor Sinclair walking behind him and eyeing his fine figure in his dress slacks! The way his muscular ass from cycling (as noted in the medical notations Rex submitted) moved in that animal-like stalking prey way...so firm and succulent! Rex's ass was a feature...OH YES! Doctor Sinclair needed to exam that ass up close!

"Fine. Shall I undress?" Rex asked with possibly a hopeful twang.

"Yes!" exclaimed both men at once in a more than pleased if not jubilant tone.

Rex slipped off his size 11 well-loved loafers first. His very moist sweaty dress socks clung to those shapely high arched feet. He was eager to be nude before these two hungry onlookers. Rupert and the doctor watched while he slowly stripped off tie and tossed it onto a nearby chair. Rupert laughed and moved forward and folded the tie neatly for Rex. Then Rex began to unbutton his shirt!

Now both men could "smell" Rex. The scent of a day at work, the brisk journey to the office...man sweat and sexual hormones filled the air! His sock scent too added to the mix! The doctor and his helper got high on Rex's smells...they breathed deeply and loved it!

"That's my Rupert! Always a fuss pot!" the doctor shared with a grin.

Rupert moved near and assisted him in the undoing of the final buttons of the borrowed dress shirt, folded it and put it away followed by the smart trousers which Rupert nearly grabbed in excitement. He found himself standing before the two gents in his tight black brief underwear and those black sweaty OTC socks...all borrowed from Rona!

Both older men gaped as Rex stood center stage of the examination room! Their eyes travelled from his wavy short reddish golden hair and over his gently muscled furry chest to those tight contour loving black undies! The outline of his large uncut tool and juicy ball sac could be clearly seen by both men!

And Rex's meaty cycle-toned ass was framed to perfection as well!

His sleek muscular thighs leading down to his shapely calves and large handsome feet adorned in sexy long black OTC socks!

Rupert and Doctor Sinclair both said YIPPPEEEE deep in their souls! Rex's delicious six-foot body was theirs as a patient and they'd both make sure he had many check-ups!

"You seem to be in excellent health and you look very fit for your near age," the doctor said as he began with his stethoscope upon Rex's ginger furred chest and smooth back.

Doctor Sinclair was of the "no rubber gloves school" and his warm hands felt nice on Rex's skin. He breathed deeply and the doctor moved the stethoscope about and smiled. The doctor's stray fingers managed to caress and fondle each pert nipple...both were aroused in excitement! Rex's knees weakened just a bit...this was HOT!

"Fine! Just as I thought. You are very fit. Now lie up on the exam table and let me examine your body more carefully," Doctor Sinclair purred in that deep smoky voice Rex found so hypnotic.

As Rex stepped to the table in his undies and those expensive thin sweaty dress socks...Rupert noted that Rex's large sexy feet left sweat imprints on the late afternoon sun dappled tiles of the floor. Rex's perfect toes and meaty heels were artistically presented on the tiles in a totally HOT way! Rupert almost knelt and licked them...he wanted Rex's feet...and all the rest of this mature Adonis!

***********************

Rona was sitting on her bed and looking over the purchases of the day. Not only sex toys for Rex play times...but she'd stopped and bought some new hosiery too!

The "mom roleplay theme" had to carry on. Rex loved his sexy mom for real...and Rona was playing her part!

The sound of a "ping" from her phone made her jump. She hoped it was Rex...but it was not. It was Rolf!

Rolf had sent her a few of those sexy photos taken of Rex at the Halloween party when he was used to show how sex toys could be used.

Rona was thrilled! She scrolled thru the selection and nearly wet herself with joy!

Rex's sexy feet in the air...his ass stuffed with a toy!

His uncut tool raging hard...pre-cum steaming.

Rona smiled. She texted back...THANK YOU!

Rex was now a reason to stay sexy and be sexual again! Rona was hooked on a new drug...REX!

Her fingers located the sheer shredded socks of Rex's from the night before that she'd snagged as a keepsake.

She pressed them to her face...her nose sniffing like a trained pig on a mission for truffles.

The scent was masculine and deeply arousing. She could not help but move her other hand's fingers downward to her juicy cunty...still full of Rex's seed remnants! Ohhhhh, Rex! Her inner being was craving him again!

And upstairs Byron had found the unwashed sex toy used inside Rex's tasty ass.

He sat in his wheelchair holding it...sniffing it...and yes, cleaning it with his tongue! Rex tasted so good! Byron had many plans to dominate Rex in sexual situations with or without Rolf. Rolf was a tool for survival BUT Rex was a pleasure craft for sailing on journeys of lust and depravity!

12