Rex Gets a Full Exam Pt. 03

Story Info
Doctor Sinclair and Rupert get closer to Rex's uncut tool!
3.4k words
4.5
3.2k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader's Note: This story is part of the ongoing Rex series and takes place after What's Bugging Uncle Rex?)

Rupert was just about to help Rex up onto the exam table...custom built for Doctor Sinclair. It was a leather seat with raised back and easy to cover with disposable tissue...and two stirrups on arms came out at the end for the man's feet to rest while his anal cavity was explored fully!

Rupert took Rex's arm...and then came a tapping sound on the outer waiting room door.

Doctor Sinclair moaned, "Oh, dear...it's Paul from the blood lab. He's here for the blood to be tested...sorry Rex, we'll need to do your blood now!"

Rex was pleased that both men were calling him Rex and being so friendly.

"Sure, I knew with the barebacking risk that I would need regular testing. Take the blood now," Rex agreed and sat up on the table quick and let his legs hang off the side.

His sweaty black socked feet twiddled just above the tile floor...still making Rupert hungry for a sniff and taste!

Doctor Sinclair adjusted his spectacles and grabbed a needle for blood withdrawal.

Rupert rubbed a small sterile wipe over Rex's warm arm...and tied on the rubber tubing.

Rex never liked blood work...and looked out the window as the procedure occurred. The autumn sun was setting now and making a reddish golden glow over the city.

Rupert...with his bird-like face watched with vampire-like glee as the ruby liquid filled the syringe....any part of Rex was tasty for him! He would have lapped up any drops!

"Rupert, go let Paul in...he will be waiting. He knows we have some samples for the lab!" the doctor said finishing Rex's blood taking and securing it with the other samples.

Rupert sauntered with a wink out of the inner exam room and winked at Rex who was now holding a small cotton wad on his arm.

The door was left wide open to the waiting room and Rex was in plain sight sitting sideways on the exam table and in just his tight black undies and long black stylish socks.

Paul, a tall dark skinned man of about 25, stepped into view in a stylish running outfit with the decal of the blood lab on the chest...and glanced in at Rex and Doctor Sinclair.

Rupert motioned him into the exam room.

"Oh, sorry mate, did not mean to barge in...blood lab time...now or not until tomorrow!" he said in his North London accented voice. His eyes rested on the near naked ginger haired daddy on the table! He carried his specimen cooler transport box in his hand with care.

Doctor Sinclair handed over the blood samples box...now with Rex's blood included and smiled.

"Oh, Paul...Rex will not mind you seeing him undressed...right Rex?" the doctor said with a glow in his playful eyes.

Rex nodded, "Oh, no! I could have been naked...better views for you...if you like male views?"

Paul giggled. "Oh, I love mature guys...why do you think I come here for my male sexual health checks?" the young man said as he nearly reached out and touched Rex's naked chest. He was so tempted to stroke Rex's nipples and furry chest! But as his job required...he dutifully opened his cooler and added the doctor's specimens.

His young streetwise look and round happy face made Rex like him immediately. He'd have been a playmate if this exam were not happening!

"We'd let you watch...but those samples need processing!" Rupert said in his high-pitched efficient voice and he led Paul away into the waiting room.

"Have fun, Rex!" Paul called back over his shoulder with a sexy wink.

"I will...no doubt!" Rex said...now swinging his legs up and placing his moist socked heels into the stirrups firmly.

Doctor Sinclair sighed at the sight of Rex!

His crotch full and nearly overflowing with his semi-erect man-tool and juicy ball sac! The undies were so tight!

And those long thin black socks...almost see thru with sweat! He could see each toe as they lay beneath the thin moist material! They were very expensive socks...the doctor made up his mind to ask about these sexy socks and a possible sock fetish! The aromatic musky sock smell filled the doctor's nose...his own cock jumped in delight!

The doctor swiftly moved closer between Rex's long muscular rusty golden furred legs and looked down at the whole mature man laying back on the exam table; smiling up at him with those winning green eyes and reddish golden hair!

The exam in full could now begin! Rupert returned to help; he was nearly skipping with excitement! His bird-like face was all smiles and his moustache twitched with glee! The outer office door was again locked tightly which meant no more interruptions! Bald headed Rupert assumed his place by the doctor's side...now both men visually drank in Rex!

*******************

Rona was enjoying a leisurely late afternoon in her luxury London flat.

She sipped a small G&T and sauntered back and forth in front of her bedroom mirror and looked at her accomplishments.

She'd undressed and put on just a pair of very sexy silver gray pantyhose with a see-thru crotch. She'd added some red lipstick and eye-liner to her face...and fixed her short dyed brown curls so they looked less tousled.

For a woman just over 70...she had a good figure...full but not fat. Her naked breasts hung like melons...still firm with large dark attractive areolas.

She said, "Hello Rex...mommy wants your dick!" The cougar MILF laughed at her own naughty role play fun. Playing Rex's mom in sex was HOT! Rex responded...almost too well! How incestuous!

The nylon-clad feet of the mature MILF moved over and took the vibrating sex wand from the bag...brand new today for Rex's sleepover.

She walked to the mirror and switched on the end button. The long black wand came to life on the cock-like end.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

She pressed the tip to her pussy...thru the pantyhose crotch.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

She aimed it on the clit!

Her furry pubic nest shivered and her knees went weak.

She moaned...her first sex toy play alone!

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

She pressed even hard and her clit pushed back against the toy...throbbing as it moved free of the little protective hood.

"Oh, shit....this is making me so wet. I wish Rex were here now...not this weekend!" she said to herself in the mirror.

Her cunty was still moist from Rex's fucking and her visit to her gyno nurse Gail. So much stimulation in one day!

The Gail experience had been a fluke...she was not meant to cum during that exam.

Elderly white witch-like Gail Parsons with her mother earth ways and hippy views was not some raving lesbian who seduced her clients!

Rona giggled at this notion...Gail had not really even said a word as Rona had that orgasm during the exam.

The whole situation today and Rex's pansexual nature made Rona curious about exploring all types of sex!

Rona switched off the wand...and walked over to the sex guide that she'd bought at Rolf's shop.

Her manicured fingers flipped the pages...the lovely charcoal drawings of sex were so HOT!

Rona's cunt quivered and moistened even more with these images...of sex!

Her eyes saw a drawing of two woman in a 69 pose...each feasting on the others warm pussy!

Rona shut the book...she felt faint.

Had the cocktail gone to her head? Maybe the leftover effects of the Mexican sex herbs?

Rona still dressed only in pantyhose walked out her bedroom...and watched the sun setting now from the large living room windows.

The ring of the doorbell startled her from her reverie.

Quickly she padded to her bedroom and grabbed one of her robes. This time she pulled out a pink satin one....with flowers. She belted it over her full breasts and moved to open the door.

The robe came just to her knees and her lowers legs looked ultra sexy in just the sliver gray nylons.

Rona pulled the door open...and their stood Gail!

Her white long hair was pulled back with a ribbon and she wore a handsome homemade looking woollen coat and jeans. Her thin face was pale but warm.

"Rona...sorry to just come barging over but...I hoped you'd be here. I felt...we needed to chat about your exam today. May I come in?" the old woman said looking at the exotic way Rona was dressed and all made-up facially.

"Oh, I was just trying things on...I am alone. Please come in...I do hope nothing is wrong?" Rona said closing the door as Gail moved in and found a place on the sofa.

"No! It's not your health. It's...well...more delicate than just a health matter," the wizened older woman said. Both she and Rona were the same age but Gail looked older...bonier!

Rona came and sat beside her...the robe moved up show off her large inviting thighs in the silvery nylons.

"You had an orgasm...and it's my fault. I used my finger in a rather forward way. I was actually personally curious if I could make you cum. And that was not my place...very unprofessional of me!" Gail said...almost in tears.

"No...I actually found it...erotic!" Rona said with a smiled. Her hand now gently stroking Gail's frail shoulder with care and concern.

Gail gulped. "You are not mad....or upset?"

Rona nodded...and assured her.

"I am sexual again...and my need to explore ALL things sexual is calling out to me. That Rex Davenport who I met last night...well, he does it all. I want to keep up!" Rona laughed and now patted Gail's cheek.

Gail smiled.

"Oh, good...secretly, I loved making you cum!"

Rona felt a flush...her skin was on fire.

She was so aroused from all this sexual talk.

Rona took Gail's thin fingered hand...it was cool and slightly shaking.

She placed it on her knee...on the nylons.

"You like these...new today...pretty?" Rona said allowing Gail's hand freedom to explore.

Gail, breathing rapidly, let her hand rub the silky nylon fabric of the hose...and she worked her hand up the thigh. The robe edge lifting higher with each centimetre.

Rona's thigh was HOT...the fingers moved up.

Rona let herself lay back on the sofa...the robe belt coming free slightly and exposing Rona's welcoming body.

Gail with her keen eyes on the now exposed full breasts and see-thru pantyhose crotch...switched from nervous old lady into wise cougar lesbian lover!

Rona closed her eyes...and felt fingers...moving...and a delicate tongue tasting her swollen nipples!

"Don't stop...I am so wet...HOT! Make love to me Gail...show me all you know!" Rona begged as the sun vanished and the two women were in shadow.

******************

Meanwhile, in the luxury flat above, Byron awaited Rolf's homecoming.

Byron had a busy afternoon...after licking clean the dildo that had been shoved up Rex's ass last night!

He'd been on the phone to Rolf's competition in sex toys.

Dungeon Delights had been more than happy to come and install a sex swing in the spare room. Rolf would just have to move his junk...the sex swing was for REX!

The swing could be installed by next Friday!

Perfect...Byron giggled...time to arrange another Rex even without Rolf! Byron liked to push Rex to the edge...pain first, pleasure second! Rolf would get in the way!

Byron would see to it that Rolf was kept away...thank goodness for old Miss Wilmount!

A dear old 90 plus lady whom both men befriended years ago...and now with one call, she'd find a reason to phone Rolf and keep him busy at her place for a few hours! She knew the value of a private life and knew Rolf needed "gone time" so Byron could play his own nasty way!

Rolf would be pissed he bought the swing from his competitor but who gave a shit! Byron could care less!

Byron sipped his cocktail...and smiled like the devil he was! He lit one of his expensive ciggies too!

Oh shit, visions of the way he pummelled Rex's juicy man-cunt filled his mind!

Byron would make sure Rex walked with a limp for days next visit...he'd do things!

Rex was so easy to use...so fucking horny! His asshole so supple...the swing was great for guy in a wheelchair...he could roll up between Rex's open ass cheeks do it all right from his seat!

Lit candles...his smouldering ciggy...Rex would be so high and so horned up...a tank could be shoved in him! Byron laughed and swigged more booze!

He would call Rex on Monday and arrange a date! Rex alone...Rolf sent off helping dear Miss Wilmount! How sweet!

Byron blew smoke out of his nostrils an d looked more demonic than ever!

*********************

Rex was ready and lay back on the comfortable exam table whilst Doctor Sinclair began to feel his vital organs in and around his furry, slender mid-section.

Rupert stood by taking notes for the doctor at the base of the table by Rex's moist socked feet. Rupert being a very good assistant was very in tune with his role and between notes he managed to gently reach down and caress Rex's warm silky black socked left foot, gently moving up his socked calf with his warm finger tips. Rupert just felt the need to be hands-on too!

Suddenly Rex sensed a rising from his semi-erect state to a more substantial piece of meat in his bikini briefs pouch as the doctor pronounced him as sound as a bell.

Both Rupert and Doctor Sinclair noted the even fuller front pouch of the black briefs and smiled. Rex was HUNG!

Doctor Sinclair reached out and gently grabbed hold of Rex's socked right foot with his fingers...stroking the silky moist arch as the foot rested in the stirrup.

"You seem to wear very expensive socks, Rex! I dare say these are from that very nice menswear company, Grey Fox? I recall them being offered in a new spring line about ten years back? The weave is distinct and the toe-caps almost sheer? Am I right?" the doctor said now stroking the socked toes of Rex's foot.

"Honestly, My dad has a thing about fine socks and always has...so I love socks too...and my lovers all seem to like my socks. I buy them all over London from different shops but these are...borrowed from a friend. I have no idea their origins...but I am actually working on an account for Grey Fox and may be doing some modeling for their new line!" Rex said with his green eyes twinkling. The way the doctor was massaging his toes in those sweaty thin expensive socks was making Rex giddy with naughty thoughts...he wanted to shove the moist socked foot up to the hot daddy-man's face and say... "Sniff those toes!"

"Oh, I hope you model their underwear and sexy socks! You have such beautiful big feet and a perfect middle for any underwear to look amazing on you! I will make sure I get several copies of any catalogue you are featured in!" Rupert almost moaned in sheer delight. His eagle-like eyes almost steaming up behind his spectacles and his moustache twitching madly as he spoke.

"Now let's see. You seem healthy in every way so far. Is everything in working order in the bedroom area of your life? You mentioned your pre-cum amount as a concern?" the doctor asked in a warm tone in an attempt to get back to examining Rex fully.

Rex smiled and said, "I seem to make far too much pre-cum when I am aroused. It streams out and gets rather messy."

Rupert exclaimed, "Oh, dear! The doctor and I had a man in here recently who complained he did not make enough pre-cum. How much is too much?"

"Good point, Rupert! All men need a healthy amount but I would need to see what you mean by too much," the doctor explained with a warm smile as he finally let go of Rex's sweaty socked toes.

Rex, more than eager to show them both, gently slid his bikini briefs down his furry legs where bald bird-like Rupert then gently slid them over his socked feet and onto the clothing pile in the chair.

Both older men ogled Rex's naked uncut tool as if it were a museum piece in the fine art section! And the good doctor discreetly sniffed his fingers as they were now deliciously scented with Rex's manly sweat smells from his socked foot!

Rex's uncut cock lay deliciously rigid against his furry tummy and a pool of pre-cum oozed out of the nearly visible slit partly concealed by his ample foreskin.

"This needs a much closer look, Rupert. Get my magnifying lens so that I may begin to explore the extent of the possible problem here in this region," the doctor said as he waved his hand over Rex's manly tool.

"Your foreskin is extra long...silky in texture-healthy in color! Very impressive, Rex! I am sure we can explore this pre-cum issue more fully!" the doctor added almost hungrily looking at Rex's firm long uncut gem!

Rex looked up at him and smiled saying, "I really am VERY open to any therapy you have to offer."

Rupert arrived and handed the battery lit magnifying lens over to the doctor...and smiled.

"Rex, being open to our help is so crucial in all things related to your sexual well-being! Isn't that right, Doctor Sinclair?"

"Oh, indeed...indeed!" the doctor said adjusting his expensive spectacle frames on his handsome older face and holding the lens over Rex's juicy foreskin tip!

"Mmmm, very...very interesting indeed, Rex!" he purred and moved even closer to the thrumming uncut erect man-stick!

Rex keenly watched as both older men peeped thru the round lens! He saw their eyes light up...then each took a probing finger and poked the flesh of Rex's perfect uncut tool along the shaft!

"So firm...doctor do you agree? It's fine looking and texturally very healthy!" Rupert commented and poked the firm rod of pure beef man-steak again.

"Oh, I am so glad you assist me, Rupert! You always back up my findings...good to have a second opinion right beside me!" Doctor Sinclair said with a smile and he too poked the firm flesh before him again.

Each poke made Rex's uncut cock thrum and wiggle with sensations. His mind swam...he felt so horny! Two older men examining him from head to toes...YUMMY!

Now his cock seemed to grow even harder...and thus his foreskin began to ease back and expose his plum colored round cock knob.

"Oh, look...his beautiful glans is blooming now...see?" Rupert sighed and the lens of the magnifier moved upward and both men gaped at Rex's lovely full pinkish purple glans...and the copious pre-cum oozing from the piss slit!

*********

Rona laid back in the darkness of the living room as her pantyhose were pulled free of her recently shaved legs...her robe was now tossed aside!

Gail, nude now, had teased and kissed her...now she stripped her.

Nothing had happened...apart from nipple licks and fingers brushed over her aching pussy! The pantyhose crotch had seemed like a blockade...Rona wanted freedom...she wanted Gail to have full admittance to her body!

The bony witch-like woman felt Rona's need and sensed this hunger for any sex...man or woman! This had come thru at her exam earlier today...and how easily she came! Gail hardly did anything! Rona was HOT! Over 70 and so alive...finally!

Gail thanked this "Rex" man over and over. Nothing was better than a woman who was coming back into the full sexual realm. Gail bent...and took hold of Rona's sweaty hand.

"Bedroom? Shall we get more comfy?" the thinner wiser woman asked...she knew Rona would not refuse.

Soon both nude MILF's or really GILF's (since they could be grannies) were laying on the big bed in the bedroom and Gail was pressing herself between Rona's thick fleshy thighs. The city lights outside the window making the room dim and sexy!

Gail pushed her thin, wrinkled cheeked face into the pleasing furry nest and rubbed her moist lips all over the pouty tasty vulva that smelled of sex and heat!

Rona groaned deeply...she wanted more!

"Stop teasing...lick me...eat me...finger my cunty!"

Gail did not need asking twice!

Gail's skilled mouth...made a beeline for the swollen clitty before her! Rona screamed in delight as the tongue and lips worked...nibbling and lapping with force and hunger!

She rolled her hips and yelped...she came...and came!

Each time...more juices flowed out and shudders of ecstasy increased! The old gyno nurse drank the offerings and worked harder for more! Gail was pleased Rona was really cumming and cumming...and letting herself go! Maybe, secretly Gail thought, she'd have to join in the fun with Rex! He sounded so amazing!

12