RfH Ch. 08: Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bracing myself, I turned to face her. She was floating above the building upon her broom, garbed in a cobalt cape that fluttered in the warm breeze as she descended. The heel of her sling back sandal clacked lightly as she touched down. The slipper's somber shade of midnight sapphire matched the hue of her leggings that climbed up her legs in sleek, thin nylon, ending in a light sash across her lean waist, just under her exposed navel. The material clung to her tight buttocks and slender legs along her narrow thighs, atop which the faint shape of her womanhood subtly peeked through the glossy fabric.

I tried to look away but didn't get far, as her nipples gracefully peered through the shimmering fabric of her velour camisole draped elegantly across her modest cleavage. And of course, nestled between those arresting mammarial peaks sat her glimmering Athame. Sheathed in suede, the celestine dagger hung by a silver chain around the witch's gracile neck.

"I almost thought you weren't going to make it." She began. "But here you are, all alone. You must have something really important to tell me if you were willing to go behind the back of your beloved girlfriend." She taunted.

"She's not my girlfriend." I retorted a bit louder than I meant to.

"Oh? Trouble in paradise?" She probed.

"No. Everything's fine." I lied unconvincingly. "Just take a look at this." I grumbled, tossing her the case file. Ignoring it, she let it loudly fall to the ground.

"The Cindy Sitala case? I am familiar with it. She was the previous holder of the Lymantria." Samantha explained. I took a moment to swallow before continuing. It was unnerving having total strangers acknowledge things about the love of my life that I'd spent years being unaware of.

"So she really was a, you know..." I began.

"A witch? Yes. One of the most ruthless and powerful." She described with a sense of admiration. "You're telling me you didn't know? She never told you?" She added.

"Melissa told me." I responded defensively.

"Did she now? So did Melissa tell you what happened to your late fiancée?" Samantha inquired.

"S-she died in a car accident." I stammered, talking to myself more than her.

"Oh come now David, you've read the file. You and I both know that's not true." She murmured soothingly. "That's why you're here isn't it? You want to know what really happened?" She asked rhetorically, as the pieces fell into place.

I wasn't sure I was ready to hear what she was going to tell me, but I nodded reluctantly.

"Very well David. Let's have some fun." She whispered, gracefully sauntering over to me. She dropped her broom, which came alive in mid air and swooped behind me. "Why don't you have a seat?" She suggested rhetorically as she closed in. I was well aware of how fast witches could go from calm to killing, this was much closer that I was comfortable with her getting. I lifted my arms to protect myself and took a step back, but my legs caught on her broom, as it remained laterally levitated, acting as a bench to fall back onto.

The soft fabric of her silk opera gloves slid against the rough denimn of my pants as she drew her fingers up my leg. Her touch was dexterous and purposeful. I shivered in the inert stillness of the sultry night air. My heart was pounding as she brought her probing grasp up to my waist and unbuttoned my pants.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I gasped.

"What do you think I'm doing?" She teased, brushing her fingers against the scratchy fabric that constrained my ever increasing erection. The friction sent soft, tantalizing, vibrations into my waiting manhood as it was eagerly awoken. "I am going to cast a spell on you to bring you back to the incident in question. It should allow you to astral project and view the entirety of what happened that day from a different perspective." She explained as she pulled down my fly with agonizing graduality. "And this spell requires me to make fluid contact with you, would you prefer we do it some other way?" She offered, moistening her delicate fuchsia lips. "Besides, I want a taste of what Melissa's been getting."

This felt so wrong on many levels. I know that what I was doing was already far from remaining loyal to Melissa, but to receive head from a woman who had blatantly tried to kill her?

"She's tried to kill us, not just her." I reminded myself quietly.

I tried not to flinch as she gently touched me through the fabric of my soft inner garments, my cock could only throb helplessly. Beyond the physical desire, guilt pulled at the back of my mind relentlessly. I could not shake the feeling that I was cheating.

"She's not my girlfriend! I don't owe her anything!" I screamed wordlessly, but that didn't stop my mind from playing all the times she'd saved my life on repeat while Samantha gently slipped my shorts down, unleashing the phallus within.

"It's just a spell." I internally begged myself to shut up and just let this happen. "I need to do it just this once so I can find out the truth, the truth about-" And then I realized why I wasn't okay with this.

I wasn't afraid of breaking my loyalty to my cruel, twisted relationship with Melissa, I wasn't up here for her. I was up here for my wife. The woman whose throat was slit in the photo resting on the gravel rooftop beneath us. The woman to whom I'd sworn my life. The woman whose death demanded answers. And if Samantha's promises were to be believed, the woman I was about to see once more.

"Is there some other way we can accomplish this?" I asked her, finally voicing my concerns out loud.

Some part of me wished that she would just ignore me, that she would use her unholy powers to force her will onto my body and force the fluid from my aching balls. And for a moment as her face lingered between my legs, fingers gracefully guiding my shaft to her open mouth where her breath tenderly caressed my swollen head, it looked like she was ready to do just that.

"If you insist dear." She relented finally, releasing my disappointed member and rising from her lurid crouch.

"Thanks. I'm sorry I jus-" I began to explain, but no sooner had her mouth left my cock, than it met with my face, locking my lips with hers in their tender embrace. Her silk glove massaged the back of my head as she softly pulled me into her lips. I must have lost myself in the moment as I got up and found my arms leaping from my sides to wrap themselves around her and continue our passionate kiss. She tilted her head down to maintain contact as we rose together, until just then I hadn't realized how much taller than me this woman was. My hands drifted down onto her petite buttocks, which was every bit as tight as it looked. Fondling blindly with my other hand, I reached passed her dagger and wrapped my grasp upon her confidently petite breasts, beautiful in their subtlety with nipples dainty yet brazenly pert. Samantha slid her hand down my spine and clasped my backside, sampling the hardened meats within as my pants simply slid to the ground.

We stood there, and for a moment, nothing happened. And then so slight that I barely felt it, she flicked her tongue against mine and chaos ensued.

I watched our bodies fall away beneath us as she rocketed into the sky, carrying my spirit along with her.

"It's okay David. You're fine." She whispered soothingly. "You can stop now." She added as I realized that I was screaming. Fighting the vertigo and swallowing the trauma of being torn from my living body across time and space, I calmed myself and ceased shrieking.

"A-am I dead?" I asked pitifully.

"No David. You're just, out of the house for a little bit. This is astral projection, this is how we're going to view what really happened." She explained. "Now I need you to focus on the day of the incident, what do you remember?" She asked me.

Thinking back on it, what didn't I remember? That day had haunted my nightmares for so long I could hardly forget. The feel of Cindy gently resting against my shoulder? Her last scream? Aerosmith wailing in the background? All those things and more, but first I remembered that road.

The sky melted from night into day and the planet whirled beneath us. Slowly, we drifted down from the sky as a familiar truck driving down an empty forest road came into view. Somehow I could see myself through the glint of the windshield, Cindy at my side. We were so happy. We felt so safe.

I cringed as my past self glanced into the trees, his gaze caught by some triviality. No sooner had that fatal glance occurred, than my astral body saw something that my past self could never have noticed.

Out of the woods stepped a the figure of a woman I knew all to well. Ahead of my unsuspecting wife and I, Melissa walked onto the asphalt. She stood defiantly in the middle of the road, beautiful, powerful, and dangerous as we obliviously continued to drive towards her. Just as we rounded the corner and came into sight, she lifted her hand calmly, and her palm glowed by the light of hellish energies within. Once again those strange words reverberated from her mouth as she cast her spell with confidence and poise.

"Robadrocer te sortsev soluco etavel sibov Divad iritnem alli!" She bellowed. Cindy noticed her first and tried to warn me, but it was too late. Out from the witch's hand burst a wave of pure force, colliding violently with the truck, impacting with the devastation of a head on collision.

My past self never knew what hit us. The truck swerved, and rolled onto it's side, tumbling in a crumpled mess harmlessly passed Melissa. She only smirked as my fiancée and I were tossed helplessly in the wreckage and deposited on the side of the road. It was the same self satisfied grin she gave after fellating people. Good lord she had worn the same smile with my semen dribbling down her chin as she had worn murdering the love of my life. I felt sick, but it was far from over.

Despite all the damage, the air bag did its job, and I saw the David of days past crawl from the wreckage dazed, but relatively unscathed. Stumbling around, I must have been really out of it, because Melissa managed to sneak up behind in high heeled boots without even trying. Whipping out her mystic spell dagger, she pulled my head back from behind applied the blade to my throat.

"No!" My fincée screamed, Melissa hesitated.

"Miss Sitala. I've heard so much about you, or should I call you Missus?" Melissa began, taking notice of the matching rings my fianceé and I wore. "About to be Miss again either way, gimme a second to wrap this up." She joked, adjusting my neck for better access as my past self duly groaned, struggling weakly.

"Don't hurt him!" She wailed.

"Oh come on, there's got to be plenty of boys you can trick into giving you jewelry and pick up rides." She chided impatiently.

"I'm okay sweety just-" my past self began, realizing that I was in danger.

"Shut up David." Melissa interrupted. "The adults are talking." She whispered menacingly into the ears of my past.

"Leave him alone Melissa! We both know what you're here for." My fiancée reminded her.

"Oh? I'm not one to leave witnesses Cindy, but he is kind of cute now that you mention it." The witch admitted, loosening her grip. "Tell you what, you hand over your Athame, and I'll let him live." Melissa offered. Cindy didn't even argue. Struggling with the seat belt that suspended her in the overturned vehicle, she pulled her hunting knife from it's sheath and tossed in out onto the dirt.

"You've got what you want! Now let him go Melissa!" My fiancée begged.

"Sure, let me just take care of something real quick..." She commented, whispering more of that esoteric language as she held her palm to my head. I watched my body slump over, collapsing into the position I was later to be found in.

"A memory spell." Samantha's astral projection explained to me. "She didn't want you remembering any of this." I'd nearly forgotten that Ms. Felencwelt was even there. Gritting my teeth, I turned back to my love hopefully, knowing full well what was about to happen next.

Melissa picked up the Athame, cradling it in her hands. "So this is it huh? Not so impressive up close." She snickered. I waited for her to take it and leave, but she instead tossed it aside and approached the truck.

"Wait, I don't get it. Wasn't she after the dagger? Isn't Cindy's knife the Lymantria?" I asked in bewilderment.

"No. The Lymantria is a spell, a monster, a weapon of ultimate destruction. Any witch who possesses it could over power an entire army of supernatural foes. A weapon whom Ms. Sitala was the sole wielder of until this moment." Samantha described covetously.

"But I don't get it, isn't the Athame the source of Cindy's powers, shouldn't Melissa be able to use Cindy's Lymantria by taking it?" I asked.

"No a witch's power come from her ties with the demonic powers, ordained through an unholy contract signed in blood. The blade by which that contract was signed is the tool by which we access the gifts bestowed upon us under that profane agreement." She answered.

"Then I don't get it, how does Melissa plan to take the Lymantria?" I inquired, still confused.

"The conditions of the contract, and the powers therein can only be transferred by blood. A witch must take her Athame, and use it to spill the blood of another witch. Thereby assuming the terms of the new contract in addition to her own."

I tried to find a way this could end well. Any way that the roommate I'd been fucking for weeks hadn't murdered the love of my life. Any way that Cindy could have escaped. But as Melissa relentlessly approached the truck and crouched down to my helpless fiancée where she dangled, I was drawing a blank.

"The great Cindy Sitala, hanging unarmed and powerless in her boyfriend's death trap. I really expected you to put up more of a fight." Melissa taunted.

"Go to hell bitch!" Her captive growled.

"We all will some day, but since you've been so kind as to go on ahead, save me a seat will you?" She teased as she pulled out her spell dagger and held it up to my fiancée's neck and getting a good grip on her hair. "Any last words?" She inquired.

"Go fuck yourself!" Cindy spat back, undaunted.

"Thought so." Melissa mumbled unimpressed as she slit the throat of the woman I loved.

My spirit screamed once more. My soul had been screaming since the moment they told me what happened, all through the funeral, and had only died into a silent wail in the recent past. But this was the first time I had literally heard it. The first time I could put a sound to that pain. A sound that did not nearly enough to drown out the gurgling and choking as the life of the most important person in the world to me slipped out onto the roof of the truck, as her limbs slowly ceased to struggle, and her breath finally stilled.

Stretching as she stood up, Melissa chuckled. "Well that wasn't so hard." She joked to herself. Seemingly satisfied, she took a few steps away and lifted her hand once more to the fallen vehicle. Flames swirled hellishly in her palm.

"Tetinaep." She spoke simply, launching the fireball by the shear force of her command. The truck erupted into flames, scorching the body of my fallen loved one.

Cackling in the heat of the blaze, Melissa mounted her broom, and took off into the sky.

"Take me out of here." I demanded as the sirens approached in the distance. "I've seen enough." I added in disgust.

Gently, the scenery of the forest road, the truck, and finally my limp useless body melted away. We softly drifted through the ground, into the evening sky, and back into our bodies on that roof top during the sweltering night of the present day.

"I... I can't believe she would do that." I croaked, trying not to cry.

"Witches commit many terrible crimes to survive." Samantha offered. "Those that are not willing to do what it takes, perish at the hands of those who are."

"But Cindy-" I began.

"Cindy was more powerful than all the witches you have ever met combined. She did terrible things to obtain that power, and did terrible things to maintain it. You may think she was docile and mundane, but she was no different than the rest of us, and the only reason she managed to keep up that facade of innocence with you at all was because no one dared to stand up to her. No one until Melissa that is..."

What Melissa had taken from me was unforgivable. If what I'd been told was true, that witch was going pay for what she'd done to her. She was going to pay for what she'd done to us.

"I know it's a lot to take in David, but there is a silver lining." She suggested soothingly.

"My wife is dead Samantha!" I snarled. "What the hell could the silver lining of that be?"

"Yes, and I am sorry for your loss," she began. "But you know the truth now. You are staying with the woman who killed your fiancée, and she doesn't suspect a thing. You have the element of surprise. Between that and my help, you can take revenge for your fallen loved one!" She elated.

Some part of me considered it. I knew it was the right thing to do given what I'd just witnessed, but was I really willing to side with Samantha so easily? Maybe there was a good reason for Melissa's actions I wasn't seeing here, but what possible reason could justify murdering the person that mattered most to me?

I'd gone from wanting kill my roommate, to having sex with her, and back to wanting to kill her again all over short period of time. My emotions were having a hard time keeping up, and some part of me was still attached. Some part of me still wanted to trust her.

"I'm not sure that would be a good idea. She's a lot tougher to kill than you think, and after last time, she won't even let you get close." I suggested weakly, dodging the decision of whether I was willing to or not.

"True." She admitted. "But maybe I don't have to." She suggested, thinking out loud. "Are you aware of the location she keeps her Athame by any chance?"

I had been made abundantly aware of her secret sheath under the couch shortly after moving in, so I nodded carefully.

"Then there may be an alternative. You see when a woman wants to take the powers of a witch, she must already have an existing contract, and an Athame by which to perform the acquisition ritual as you saw done on your late fiancée. However as a man, you are not born with the capabilities to make a such a profane pact. Therefore the only way for a man gain such powers is to steal them from a woman who has already become a witch." She continued.

I had a feeling I knew where this was going, and I didn't like it.

"Without an Athame of your own to perform the acquisition ritual, the only way a man can do it is by sacrificing a witch with her own Athame, and in doing so becoming a Warlock." She concluded.

There was that word again. I was getting real sick of being a murderer, and here someone was suggesting to have me kill again.

"Once you've slain her, you could join me. With your Lymantria of Despair, and my experience, we could rule this land! No one would dare stand against us!"

"Couldn't I just poison her or something? I'm not really comfortable slitting anyone's throat." I whined, continuing to dodge the question.

"I'm afraid there is no other way to become a warlock other than by specifically cutting her with her own Athame. Were you to dispatch her by any other means, she would merely die, taking her powers along with her." Seeing that I was still hesitant, she decided to change tactics. "Listen David, believe it or not, I know how hard it can be to take a life when you've never done it before. There's a first time for all of us. She may be a murderer, but she is still someone you've gotten to know intimately. I get it. But what if I told her you didn't have to kill her at all?" She began. Unsure of whether I was still unwilling to help, I remained silent to let her continue. "All it would take is a quick cut. The slightest nick, everything that was hers, becomes yours. She would be completely helpless to your every whim." I could not deny that Melissa having to listen to me and actually show some respect sounded pretty good.