Rhine Maiden Ch. 07: O! Papa!

Story Info
Horst subs for Monsieur Corbin and Dagmar's Dad comes too.
4.7k words
4.45
3.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Sexual Activity In This Story Is Between Persons 18+ Years Old

Horst Reiner stood in his underwear hunkered over eighteen-year-old Nanine Corbin's haunches. His shorter than average, but plenty stout, prick was stuffed thirteen centimeters inside her virgin vagina. She mewled softly as her tight tunnel collapsed and her inexperienced cunt muscles sucked his stalk. He held her ass firmly to his gonads while he pumped four hot semen shots to an unknown fate.

On the fifty-six-year-old Eastern Railways Company conductor's immediate right lay Nanine's twin, Nadine. She, too, was bound by her knee socks, bent in an 'L' over the standard double bed in the Wagon-Lit sleeper's main compartment, and was no longer a maiden. Like her sister, she was caught up by a glowing inner satisfaction that was stronger than any pleasure she had ever known. While Horst fucked Nanine, Nadine's overfilled pussy discharged previously deposited cum which was not already dedicated to a different higher purpose.

The maxim 'Waste not, want not' popped into Horst's head as saw his ejaculate turtle out from Nadine's trembling twat. Withdrawing from Nanine's sheath, he smiled at the pink-tinged jism threads festooning between her deflowered hole and his ruddy glans. As he shifted his feet a half-step to the right and centered himself between the teens, the fragile cum-bridge snapped. Two-thirds of the span fell and clung high in the crease where her left thigh joined with her cunt, while the rest drooped, then stuck to his elevated erection.

Reiner bladed the sticky strand, along with the twins' combined lubricants, from his steel-hard rail and shoved both his hands between their legs. Swiping his cupped palms upward, he graded their gashes then bathed their sphincters in the gathered grease. As he worked his thumbs increasingly around the starred apertures, new pleasure messages arrived and roused the girls from their fuzzy thoughts. They groaned responsively and pushed their bottoms back naturally to meet the interesting pressure.

Encouraged by their reactions, Horst dipped his fingers deep into the Corbins' cunnies and teased their G-spots. They greeted his digits with rippling grips and slathered him with fresh juices. Lowering his thumbs from their anuses, he diddled their clits with fast firm flicks. Sparks flew in their brains.

Flopping on the mattress like caught fish in a boat, Nadine and Nanine came copiously upon Reiner's hands. The chewed the bedding and wished their hands were free to claw whatever was reachable. Their drenched thighs gleamed like Lake Geneva in the late afternoon sun. The more they came, the more he grinned as he mercilessly threw extra fuel on their soul-fires.

Horst had so cleverly yoked together the twins necks in one of their stockings that, despite their violent movements, their faces stayed only millimeters apart. Nadine croaked hoarsely, "Mon Dieu, je continue à venir!"

Nanine hissed back, "Moi aussi! Encore et encore!"

Reiner judged from the sweat breaking on the girls' writhing backs that they were more than primed for their next lesson. Quickly, he returned to their assholes, flipped over his wrists and jammed his slick birds two knuckles deep in a single thrust. Predictably, they yelped, but then moaned softer notes as he withdrew to the base of his nails before pushing back into their rectums again. On his next cycle, he resumed massaging their little men's bald heads with his thumbs while he curled his fingers to tease their tight rear tunnels' floors.

The sisters squirmed and mewled. They bowed their spines, and abraded their breasts in the bedcovers while they clutched their gut muscles to keep the miraculous fingers trapped. Horst could not have been more pleased, and he said so. "Très bien, mes chéries! I only regret that I have but one cock! One of you will have to wait on the other!"

With that said, the conductor exited both anuses then positioned himself behind and above Nadine's lifted behind. Swiftly, before the gaping orifice could seal, he installed his hard dick's velvet knob. She opened her mouth in a wide 'O' and inhaled a great breath. While he inexorably compressed his fat fullness into her cavity, she let her air out like a leaking tire.

Nanine felt overcome by an inexplicable need as she watched her twin's facial expressions clearly display a state of thrilling wonder. She craned her neck and kissed into her blowing lips. Nadine more than welcomed the loving advance. She gulped hungrily and kissed back passionately.

Reiner laughed to himself as he watched the hand-bound girls struggle. Their knee sock collar helped, but it was obvious they were frustrated not to be able to embrace each other and lock themselves together as their sexual furies raged. He rocked his hips, pushed his prick a little deeper and then pulled out. Nadine groaned sorrowfully into her sister's mouth as she felt his dick disappear.

Quickly, Horst re-set himself over Nanine's waving ass. Reaching between his heavy stomach and her spread legs, he reloaded his left hand with her abundant lube and lathered his peg from base to tip. Then, as he had done for Nadine, he flattened his bulb against her shiny wet bunghole. While he squeezed himself home through the tight iris, he crooned, "Very good, Neenee. You were so patient. So good. Now it is your turn."

As Reiner's mushroom slowly slid, millimeter by millimeter, into her rectum, Nanine strained to hurry him. She wanted him now. She needed him now. She tongue-wrestled with Nadine while she thrust her butt backward to meet and consume the incoming mass.

Horst sensed Nanine's eagerness and pulled her hips up as he drove his dick down in a hard plunge. She came anew as his balls bumped her cheeks. The powerful fresh orgasm was an epiphany. Suddenly she had a new appreciation for how she had made Trang's uncle ejaculate so strongly and swiftly by twisting her finger in his ass while Nadine sucked his cock.

Reiner pulled back and then pushed to his limit again. Nanine snapped her head back and howled as a joyful thrill raced up her spine to her cortex. Nadine felt bereft. Not only did she no longer have anything filling her bum or her pussy, she now lost contact with her sister's sloppily salivating, but wonderfully intoxicating mouth.

Horst knew his nuts were recharging and he looked forward refilling the girls' bowls with his fresh-cooked hot soup. Popping his durable boner out from Nanine's winking sphincter, he chuckled and observed, "Tu sais? C'est très drôle... We have had such fun together and I have still not even seen your sweet titties! If I untie you, would you be happy to continue playing? Would you finish undressing for me?"

The Corbins bobbed their heads on the bedspread. Nadine's words tripped over themselves as she cried out, "Oh OUI, Horst! S'il te PLAIT!" Likewise almost tongue-tied in her eagerness, Nanine bawled simply, "Hurry! Do it!" The conductor's throbbing prick added its own concurrence ex officio. "Very well," he answered as he released the knotted stockings from their hands and necks.

While Reiner stepped back, then stooped to unbuckle his coiled belt from their inside legs, Nadine and Nanine used their newfound freedom to rise from the mattress. As he undid the sock ties from their outside ankles and left their stretched-out cotton hose laying on the carriage floor, still attached to the under-bed storage bin knobs, the teens kept their bargain. Promptly, each reached behind herself, released her brassiere band's hook-and-eye closure, then threw her undesired lingerie away. Nadine's yolk-yellow satin bow fluttered as it landed where the bed pillows used to be, while Nanine's baby-blue bow flashed only momentarily as her bra whizzed over the footboard to the dinette table top.

Horst stood again, lightly brushing his knuckles over the twins' calves and hams as he did so. Their nerves tingled all the way to their shoulders. Closing in behind them, his belly covered their entire lower backs while he reached under their outer arms, cupped their nearest breasts in his pudgy hands and pulled backward. The warmth from his palms, chest and gut poured through them, set a fire in their tummies, then flowed like lava to their neglected chattes.

"Mmmm," burbled Reiner, as he palped the firm full young boobs. "I could only imagine what was behind your pretty little bras. Now I find my imagination was completely inadequate." He pinched the proud puffed areolae between his first two fingers and grinned broadly at the faces reflected beside his own in the dark view windows. His eyes were the only ones open, but his lips were not the only ones smiling.

The girls could not stand the pace. Of their own accord, they whirled in place and pressed up against the older man. Their bosoms burned through his undershirt as they clasped their hands behind his back and double-hugged him hard. His short stiff prick browsed between their joined quads.

Horst gave each twin a quick kiss, then laughed softly, "I still only have one cock. I think this time you should choose who I will fuck first. Will it be Deenee or Neenee? I will have you both again, but someone must wait."

Unselfishly, both sisters turned their faces to the other and said in unison, "Tu vas!" Then, giggling at themselves, each corrected the other but ended up saying again, "No! You go first!" Helplessly happy and excited, they buried their laughing mouths in the conductor's big biceps.

Reiner laughed with them and said, "Alright. I see the decision is too much for you." Looking Nadine in the eyes, he said, "Deenee, lay down on the bed." Then, turning to face Nanine, he said with a wink, "After I am in, you may watch or help in any way that you like."

Before Horst had finished his second instruction, Nadine was on her back on the bed. Instinctively, she raised her feet high in the air and opened her legs in a wide invitation. He peeled off his tank shirt and pushed his shorts to the floor. Then, leaving them behind, he climbed onto the high mattress and presented his naked ninety-one kilograms for final inspection.

Nadine gasped at the large body looming between her spread thighs. The bobbing erection was shorter by far than Monsieur Pique's, but it was easily as thick. She could not help wondering how it might feel in her mouth. She was sure she could take all of it in at once without choking.

From the side and behind, Nanine got her first glimpse of the conductor's great testicles, which swung freely while he clambered aboard the bed. It seemed to her they were big enough never to be empty. She thought about Popo's fat, but still smaller, balls and how Deenee had told her he had given her almost more cum than she could swallow. Her tongue itched as she looked forward to tasting these dangling plums.

Horst noted the older twin's reaction to his ready rod and decided that delay would serve no one. In an instant, he dropped to his elbows beside Nadine and suckled first her left, then her right, milk chocolate nipple. She soughed her joy and closed her arms around his broad back. Her delight doubled as she felt his bone slide easily within her vagina while he continued without pause to draw her plumped areolae, one after the other, deep into his mouth.

Nanine remembered Reiner's instructions and wasted no time situating herself behind his huge ass as he crouched on his knees over her sister. When she saw his penis disappear within Nadine's pussy, she cuddled his coveted low-hanging fruit in both hands and tugged them toward her face. The neighborhood air was an erotically charged mix infusing the Corbin's own juice smells with his sweat, cum and natural body odor. She darted her tongue and tentatively teased the hairy orbs she held.

As Horst plunged forward in Nadine's pussy, his nuts remained captured in Nanine's gentle, but unyielding, grasp. The sensation as his scrotum stretched created a new urgency in his sperm factory. When he returned on his backstroke, the stress was relieved, but his increased desire lingered. Every stroking cycle made it worse and better all at the same time; he feared he might not last long.

Recumbent and ecstatic, Nadine bracketed Reiner's shifting waist with her thighs. Lowering her heels, she kicked high on his buttocks with invisible spurs while she raked his thick lats with her fingernails. He isolated her right tit top in his slavering maw and pulsed his right fist on her left breast's mass as if he were milking a cow. She bounced her bottom on the bed springs, seeking ever deeper and harder penetration.

Nanine was challenged to stay out of her flailing twin's way, but also to remain blissfully busy with Horst's ballsack. Flattening out against the bed, she ducked through his split thighs and pulled his right testicle fully into her mouth. As he felt the new moist warmth enveloping his seed-maker, he ceded his self-control. Powerfully, he pushed his pistol's barrel its full length into Nadine's close-fitting holster and pulled the trigger.

Simultaneous with Reiner's explosive ejaculation, Nadine exclaimed, "Horst! Mon Dieu! I'm coming again!" In the throes of her most powerful crux yet, she rolled her eyes within her rolling head and seized his body at every contact point. Louder than any brass band playing "La Marseillaise" on Le Quatorze Juillet, noise blew apart her brain and she feared her heart would stop. He held her totally sealed to his loins as he felt his potency rush through his nozzle into her nest.

Nanine, with no significant external stimulation, felt her own crisis sympathetically build as she heard her sister shout and saw Horst lurch forward. She cried out, "Moi! Maintenant! Moi AUSSI!" Scrambling past his quivering hips, she flopped on the bed beside Nadine and laid herself open to receive his bounty.

Unsure how much he had left to spend, Reiner immediately changed targets. Pinching off his spade at the frenulum he bulldozed across Nadine and hunched between Nanine's legs. As he let go his cock, his cock let go a spurt onto her teak-brown delta well above where it was desired. He hoped that was not his final salvo and shoved his stump home to the root.

Nanine greedily sunk her nails into Horst's buttocks and pulled him tight to her twat. He rocked his hips back and forth while her Kegels coaxed him further in, then fought against his escape. Her ship sailed with his third stroke. Crunching her abdomen and curling her toes, she squealed, "OUI! Encore! Plus! Plus! Pluuuuuh! As her crushing cunt inspired his overworked gonads' reserves, his striking snake spat twice more.

Reiner remained fully embedded in Nanine while she spasmodically twitched and kneaded his bulk with slowly decreasing intensity. To his left, he saw that Nadine had rolled onto her right side and quietly sucked her thumb. When, at last, his vitality waned and his softened soldier had naturally returned from the front, he rose from the bed. As he again donned his conductor's uniform, he surveyed the twins' destruction.

Though they lay limp in different postures, both Corbins were similarly lost. Fucked into oblivion, their eyes were closed and their breaths shallow. Above their shiny brows their matted hair fell in tangles every which way. They held no thoughts in their vacuumed minds while they waited for their sensually enlivened bodies to calm and for internal equilibrium to be restored.

As if they could hear and understand him, Le Conducteur said to the teens, "Remember that I told you that 'Papa Horst' would fix things after you were punished? Since you do not have tickets, you cannot stay in the first-class car, but this Wagon-Lit is not officially in service, so I see no reason you may not rest here until The Express arrives at Gare de L'Est." He paused to check the time.

While he returned his silver watch from his pocket, Reiner continued, "I will bring you your coats and purses, but then I have many tasks to take care of before we get to Chaumont. After that the train runs non-stop to Paris and my duties will be light." Before exiting to the corridor he said matter-of-factly, "Of course, I will make time to look in on you... just in case you have any needs." Chuckling wryly, he left the Family Salon and locked the door behind him.

At one o'clock the Rhine-Seine Express was chugging the last few kilometers to Chaumont, France. In Basel, Switzerland, Trang Nguyen Pique waited impatiently behind curtains next to a bitter cold window in her Uncle Philippe's bedroom and hoped he would soon fall asleep. In the Hotel Krafft, two-and-a-half hours after a tall, dapper and well-built businessman fucked Dagmar Bjerke into sated slumber, another, not-as-tall or well-built, yet very distinguished-looking businessman rang the hotel's night bell. When the porter came to the door, the stranger announced in good French, with a Scandinavian accent, "I am Jens Bjerke. My daughter is staying here. Please, may I see the Manager?"

"Oui, Monsieur, entrez," replied the porter, as he held the door and gestured for the gentleman to enter from the snowy night. After leading the way to the reception desk, he pressed a call button on the wall. A liveried middle-aged man promptly appeared from a side room and listened while the porter spoke confidentially to him.

Turning from the porter, the hotelier nodded at Bjerke and said, "Hello Monsieur, my name is Dieter and I am the manager tonight. How may I be of service?"

Jens extended his hand over the counter and smiled. When Dieter accepted the shake, Jens replied, "As I said to your porter, my name is Jens Bjerke and my daughter is staying here. I had business in Zurich which concluded sooner than I anticipated and I am here by surprise to fly home with Mademoiselle Bjerke tomorrow. I hoped you could put me up overnight."

"Je me regrette, Monsieur," apologized Dieter. "It is the weekend and the beginning of the Christmas Season. We have no unreserved rooms at all."

"Yes," Bjerke answered. "That's certainly understandable. Why, with all the refugee traffic in these troubled times, even hostels, pensiones and cheap hotels are full." He looked down and hesitated, then suggested tentatively, "We are on the earliest morning flight to Gressholmen Airport in Oslo. Perhaps it would be alright if I sat quietly in your lobby for a few hours?"

Dieter was both aghast and sympathetic. "Oh, Monsieur! That would be out of the question, I am afraid." He stroked his chin for a moment, then countered, "I presume you have stayed with us before? And have identification which will match our records?"

"Of course," Jens replied, reaching deep through his overcoat to withdraw a leather folder from an inside jacket pocket. "Please take a look and compare. Everything is in order, I assure you."

Dieter took the wallet and excused himself, then returned a few minutes later with a relieved look on his face. "It is as you say, sir. Everything is in order and I appreciate your cooperation. Since you are an established patron and the mademoiselle's father, I could have a folding bed rolled to the room for a nominal charge. Would that be acceptable to you?"

Bjerke brightened immediately. "Why, yes, Dieter," he said. "That would be perfect. Thank you."

"Very good, sir," returned the manager as he popped a silver counter bell and called the porter back to the desk. Turning to the arriving night man, he pushed a key toward him and said, "Get a roll-away from storage, then take it, along with Monsieur Bjerke and his bag, to Room 416 right away."

On the fourth floor, the sleepy-eyed lift operator did not know what to think. He watched, for a second time that shift, as a well-dressed older gentleman entered the room of the young girl he had mentally stripped and preserved for future jack-off sessions. Most perplexing was the boldness with which the new visitor had carried himself while the porter followed him with a bed!

12