Rhythm of a Dynasty Ch. 02

Story Info
Brooke approves of Mark and Diana's taboo love.
9.1k words
4.71
3.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke bashfully entered the bedroom. She was wearing a t shirt and her nipples were poking through. She looked embarrassed.

"Good morning, Brooke, did you sleep well?" Mark asked convivially

"Mm-hmm" Brooke responded guiltily.

"As you probably have picked up, there's going to be a change in sleeping arrangements around here. Do you understand?"

Brooke nodded shakily.

"Is there anything you want to ask us?"

"Diana, are you OK?" Brooke asked tentatively.

"Baby I am so OK. Better than OK. Happier than I've ever been. I'm REALLY good."

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure."

"Ok Thank God. You were so loud, I didn't know what to think. And then I got freaked out. But you seem so happy..."

"I am. We are" Diana squeezed him under the thin sheet with a full body hug.

"Can I just say something?" Brooke asked.

"Anything" Mark replied.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. It's so bad but so hot...."

"Oh does it turn my little slut on?" Diana asked teasingly.

Brooke nodded wordlessly.

Inch by inch, Diana pulled the sheet off their bodies, slowly revealing their nakedness, skin covered in sweat, cum, honey, and massage oil.

"Oh fuck" Brooke breathed.

"Do you like seeing my father and me after we fuck, baby? That's his cum dripping out of me. That fucking you heard-- that was a father and daughter fucking. Do you think that's bad Brooke?" Diana crooned, holding heavy seductive eye contact.

There was a long pregnant pause.

"No. I think it's really fucking hot" Brooke said with a sigh.

"Oh Brooke. You're so. Fucking. Bad. You really like incest fucking? You want to see it up close? Would you like to see him fuck me again? Right now?" Diana teased.

"Fuck yes" Brooke moaned, caught between what she knew was allowed and what she desperately wanted.

"You want to watch me get fucked and see me come? And see a little bit of his cum dribble out of me and drip down my thigh?" Diana's voice was silky smooth, almost hypnotic, and she held her legs apart, giving Brooke a clear view of her swollen lips, still shiny with cum.

"Oh, Diana, I...I....yes, oh God, yes, it's so bad, but I want to see it. I want to see it up close."

"Oh Brooke, baby, my Daddy's an incredible fuck. Are you sure you can handle watching it? Seeing him fuck me? Hearing it? Tasting it"

Brooke was rubbing her clit under the t shirt. "Yes please" she moaned.

Diana started stroking Mark's cock. It was covered in his cum and her honey and her saliva and massage oil. It was thick and swollen and manly. Brooke stared openly.

"Does my Daddy have a nice big hard cock? He's my king you know. And I'm his queen."

"The biggest I've ever seen" Brooke breathed.

"Are you ready to watch me get fucked?"

"Oh yes."

"You won't mind if he makes me scream and cry, will you? And we're not going to use birth control. Are you sure you want to watch that? It's so. Fucking. Bad." With her other hand, Diana was stroking her swollen pink clit. It was poking outside her vaginal lips. Mark was slowly and firmly caressing Diana's tits. Brooke had seen Diana get fucked many times before, in frat houses, in Spain on their junior year abroad, in professors' offices and even the college President's house. But that was just fun and getting off. It was nothing as intense as this. The stakes were now so much higher.

"Oh god" Brooke moaned, rubbing her cunt feverishly.

"I'll take that as a yes" Diana laughed.

"Get on your knees" Mark barked.

"Yes Daddy."

"Get her on her hands and knees. Let's give her a view"

"Yes Daddy. Get on your hands and knees Brooke. Let Daddy see how bad you are."

Brooke knelt down beside the bed. Diana and Mark moved towards the edge and let their feet dangle off the side.

"I've never been so turned on" Brooke admitted.

"I know baby" Diana grinned.

"Daddy, do you want Brooke to lick your balls and suck on them while you fuck me?"

"I want Brooke to get fucking naked first."

"Ohhhh yes. That's a good idea Daddy. Get naked, Brooke."

"Yes please."

Brooke took her clothes off. Diana and Mark watched, their eyes burning. Diana's cunt was drenched. Mark's cock was throbbing.

"Do you want to eat her pussy, Daddy?"

"No, right now I want to fuck. Let her watch."

"Ok, Daddy. How do you want me? What's the best position for you to come inside me?"

"To get you knocked up? Pregnant with my baby?"

Brooke moaned and rubbed her pussy harder.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm ready to be pregnant."

"Then lay down and spread your legs."

"Yes, Daddy."

Diana lay back and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was red and swollen.

"Brooke-- get up here and serve my queen. Get her pussy ready for me!"

Brooke scrambled up the bed to Diana's side. They shared a glance and Brooke whispered to her "You're so fucking lucky. I want to be you." They shared a slow, wet intense kiss, tongues engaged.

"Now suck my daughter's pussy. Suck it hard and fast. Show her you're a good little slut."

"Yes, Master"

Mark's face burned.

"Did you hear that Diana? Your little friend called me Master."

"It's a good title, Daddy. Are you my Master?"

"Yes I am."

"Are you her Master?"

"YES. NOW SERVE MY QUEEN, BITCH" Mark slapped her hard on her ass. Brooke screamed and her pussy flowed with nectar. She lowered her face to Diana's slick pussy and began to dine.

"Do you like eating my queen's pussy, Brooke?"

"Yes, Master" Brooke moaned into Diana's cunt.

"How many times have you eaten it before. Tell me the truth."

"Master, I lost count. Many times."

"That's right, you're a fucking slut, aren't you? A good slut."

"Yes, Master"

"Are you jealous, Brooke, that Diana has found her man and is having his babies?"

"Yes, Master."

"Why?"

"I want to have a Master too. I want to have his babies too. I'm jealous. It's not fair."

"Life isn't fair, baby."

"Have you put other cocks inside Diana when you two were being slutty?"

"Yes, Master, we both have. We've fucked a lot of men. And some women."

"And how does it feel to see her get fucked by her man, the man who's going to make her a mother?"

"Incredible, Master. So hot. So bad. The hottest thing ever."

"Do you want her man to fuck you?"

"Master, may I?"

"Soon. Only when your queen permits it."

"Yes, Master."

"Brooke, baby. My daddy is amazing. He knows how to fuck. He's gonna give me a baby."

"Diana, I'm so happy for you. I want a baby too." Tears sprung to her eyes.

"Brooke I'm so happy you're here for this." Diana was emotional as well. They had really bonded, through friendship, through fucking college boys together, and making love as a couple. If anyone should be joining her and her Daddy it was Brooke.

"Oh, baby, I'm so happy."

"Baby, Daddy's hard now, and he wants to fuck."

"Please, Master."

Mark moved up between Diana's legs.

"Brooke. Are you prepared to make this happen? Are you willing to put my cock in my daughter's cunt? Once this happens nothing will be the same."

Brooke's tears started to fall. "Yes yes yes. Please let me. I want to be the one who gives this to Diana."

Mark spoke "Brooke this means you are approving of me getting my daughter pregnant with my baby. Are you willing to take this step and support us through Diana's pregnancy?" At those words Brooke swooned, her head swimming. "Yes yes yes" she burbled through her tears. "Please let me."

Brooke was sobbing, her tears falling on Diana's drenched pussy.

"I love you Diana. Thank you for letting me be here." The two women shared an intimate embrace and kiss, breasts rubbing against each other.

"Brooke. Now rub my cock on Diana's clit." Mark and Diana made eye contact. Brooke was blessing their dirty forbidden union but now it was about the two who were going to mate. Mark and Diana pledged their love silently and Brooke rubbed their genitals together. Diana cooed at the first contact. "You're rubbing precum into me. That's full of sperm. I could be pregnant already." Mark growled deep in his throat.

Diana knew she had captured her man and reveled in her power. She licked Mark's face and rubbed her tight nipples against his sweating hairy chest. "Oh Daddy. Your cock feels so good...."

Brooke looked from one to the other. The two were so much in love. She couldn't decide who she wanted to look at longer, but she knew she wanted what they have. Deep emotional love and animal attraction.

"Daddy. Are you ready to put your cock in your little girl?"

"I've been ready all my life."

"I'm ready, Daddy. Put a baby in me."

"Brooke." Mark breathed.

"Yes, Master."

"Hold the shaft. Guide me inside."

"Yes, Master" Brooke took the thick shaft in her hands and held the swollen purple tip against Diana's dripping hole.

Diana groaned impatiently. "Now! I want him. I want him."

Mark thrust forward, and the tip went inside her.

"Yesssssssss" Diana hissed.

"Is it good, baby?

"Oh yes. Deeper."

Brooke removed her hand and started weeping. Out of happiness for Diana, and her own sense of emptiness that she had never had anything like this. They were so in love.

"Put your hand on the shaft again. Hold me so I don't hurt her."

"Yes, Master."

Brooke gripped the shaft with a tight fist.

"Pull it out" Mark grunted.

"Oh yes, Master."

"Oh, Brooke. You're doing well."

"Thank you, Master. Is my master pleased with me?"

"Yes, Brooke. You're a good slave. Please your queen. Serve your queen."

"Oh, Diana, I'm so happy for you" Brooke sobbed and rubbed Diana's clit, which was peeking out from its hood.

"I'm going to push inside her again, and after I do, pull the shaft out."

"Yes, Master."

Mark thrust in hard.

"Oh God" moaned Diana.

Brooke pulled the shaft out.

"Now push it in."

Brooke guided the shaft back into Diana's dripping wet hole.

Diana groaned in frustration. "I want him inside me. All of him. Fuck!"

"Baby, you're so fucking impatient."

"Oh, Daddy. Oh, please."

"Again."

Mark pushed into her, and the shaft slid into her cunt, and the tip went in. Her cunt was overflowing with juices. The pregnancy talk had set her brain and pussy and hormones on fire. She craved his rich semen more than anything she'd ever wanted.

"Push it in, Brooke. All the way."

"Yes, Master."

Diana gasped and her breathing got heavy.

"Is that better, baby?"

"Oh yes, Daddy. Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck your little girl."

Mark and Brooke looked into each other's eyes.

"Push, Brooke. Push."

Mark started to thrust.

"Yes, Master."

"Diana. Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. I'm going to make you pregnant."

"I know, Daddy. I know."

"Say it."

"Daddy. My Daddy. I'm going to have my daddy's baby."

"Louder."

"I'M GOING TO HAVE MY DADDY'S BABY."

"Yessssss" Mark hissed, thrusting deeper and deeper.

"My Daddy. He's fucking me. He's fucking me. He's going to put a baby in me."

Brooke's pussy was dripping honey onto the bed. Her body was covered with sweat. She was massaging Mark's shaft and Diana's clit and breathing in the pheromones that were perfuming the air. "Oh my fucking God" Brooke breathed. "This is incredible." Her tits were swollen, her nipples on fire. She needed cock, but she had to see this impregnation through.

"Oh, Daddy, your precum's in me. It could make me pregnant....."

"I'm so fucking close, baby."

"Me too. Are you gonna make me a mommy, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby, yes. Tell me how you're going to take care of me when you're pregnant. Are you going to be a slutty bitch when you're pregnant?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'll be the hottest pregnant slut around. Everyone will be jealous of my Daddy. He can use my body whenever he wants. He can come inside me and put his babies in me and fuck my mouth."

"Are you going to wear underwear anymore?"

"No, Daddy. My pussy belongs to you."

"That's right. Do you want a big belly and tits."

"Yes, Daddy. Big heavy pregnant boobs and a huge belly, and you can use me however you want."

"Brooke, are you going to take care of your queen when she's pregnant?"

"Yes, Master."

"Who is your queen?"

"Diana is. Diana's my queen."

"Will you suck her pregnant tits?"

"Oh yes. Will I be allowed, Master?"

"She serves her King first, but you will be allowed to taste the royal breast milk."

Diana was going out of her mind with pleasure. Her first orgasm was rising.

"I'm going to cum, Daddy. Cum in me."

"Do you want Daddy's babies?"

"Oh, Daddy, I need your babies."

"Who is Daddy's little slut?"

"I am, Daddy. I'm your slut. Your breeding slut."

"You're going to have lots of babies, aren't you? You're going to have my babies."

Diana's contractions started and she moaned "I love my Daddy....my my my Daddy oh fuck" and convulsed around his uncovered cock. Mark maintained control and fucked her through her orgasm.

Brooke was still crying "Jesus Diana. I've never seen you come like that."

Diana was weeping and babbling "it's so good. It's so fucking good."

Mark increased the depth and speed of his thrusts. Diana's eyes rolled back in her head. They were silent except for involuntary moans and shouts for several minutes. Brooke watched them in awe, stroking their skin and licking the sweat rolling off them.

Diana said "Oh fuck. I think I'm gonna. Cum. Again."

"Cum, baby, cum. Cum with me. Come with your Daddy.

"Fuck. Oh, Daddy. Yes. Yes. Yes. I can feel your balls slapping my ass. I'm cumming, Daddy. I'm cumming, and I'm getting pregnant. I'm so pregnant. Daddy, I'm so fucking pregnant."

Mark felt the rush of his climax begin, and he yelled "Baby, I'm gonna come."

Diana sobbed and smiled and moaned and grunted and leaked more honey from her overflowing pussy.

Mark groaned and grunted and shot his hot creamy seed into his daughter's pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, Daddy. Give me a baby. I love you so much. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Diana was shaking and quivering, her breasts and stomach glistening with their sweat. Mark's cum was flowing down her ass cheeks. She had never looked more beautiful.

They kissed and hugged and Mark said "It's official. We're having a baby."

Diana started weeping again, her body shaking and she said "It's happening. It's finally happening."

Brooke was stroking her hair. "Shhh, Diana. I'm here."

Mark whispered "Baby. Are you okay."

"Yes, Daddy. Better than ever. I love you so much."

"I love you, baby."

"Daddy. Can Brooke be your slut?"

"What do you think, Brooke."

"I'm sorry Master, I don't understand. What do you mean."

"Would you like to be our sex slave?"

Brooke's jaw dropped open.

"Oh my god. You would allow that, Master?"

"Yes, Diana, I would."

"And I would have your permission, Master."

"You do. As long as it's ok with Brooke."

Brooke looked at Diana. "Please, Brooke, say yes."

"But...you're having a baby together."

"And that means you can be ours. to serve your queen and king. This is a big house. You can have one of the guest rooms. And we can have lots of fun. But it would be free use. That means whenever either of us want your pussy or tongue or ass then you obey immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Thank you, Master."

"So you will join us? And live here?"

"Yes."

"Say 'Yes, Master.'"

"Yes, Master."

"Then kneel before your king."

Brooke knelt, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Kiss his cock. Worship it."

"Yes, Master."

Diana and Brooke made eye contact and Brooke whispered "I love you. This is so hot. You're so lucky."

"I know" Diana smiled.

"Brooke. I will fuck you and Diana will fuck you and we will use your pussy and mouth and ass and tits and face. But only when we are horny. We are not your lovers, we are your masters. If you want to have sex with others, you can, but only with our permission. You will serve the royal family."

"Yes, Master."

"But the one thing that can't change is our friendship. We're best friends. Right, Brooke?"

"Yes, Diana."

"You will sleep next to me every night."

"At your Queen's side" Mark commanded.

"Yes, Master" Brooke replied.

"Now, lick the cum out of my cunt" Diana demanded.

"Yes, Mistress."

"And I'm not on birth control. I'm going to get pregnant. Are you ready to see your best friend have a big belly."

"Oh god, Diana. Yes. Yes. Thank you for allowing me to be with you."

Mark continued "Now Diana, if we are to be a royal family, we are to be a very traditional royal family. That means that we keep our bloodlines pure. If we have daughters they will serve me." Diana understood and nodded soberly. "And if we have sons they will serve you." Diana Smiled diabolically. "You mean they would fuck their own mother's pussy?"

"That's the way it will be." commanded Mark.

"Oh thats so dirty Daddy. I love this royal family."

"And now Brooke, I would like you to meet your new king."

Brooke stared up into Mark's face.

"Suck my cock."

"Yes, Master. May I ask you something?"

Mark immediately slapped her face, making her cheek burn and her pussy flow.

"No."

"Thank you, Master."

"Diana, you're our first queen, and will always be our number 1, but Brooke, you are our first slave, and the most important person in our kingdom, and we will treat you as such. But remember your place as a slave. You will be disciplined regularly." Brooke trembled and her nipples got very hard.

"How will you discipline me my king?"

"With the belt. And the nipple clamps. And hands around your throat."

Brooke's pupils dilated.

"Yes my king. I need all that."

"Yes, my slave. My whore."

"Now serve."

Brooke knelt and sucked her new King's cock.

"Good, slave. Good. An excellent first taste." Mark pulled out of Brooke's mouth and looked into Diana's eyes. "And now I want to sleep with my queen in our bed. And when we wake, we will get back to making more royal babies."

"Yes, Daddy."

They lay side by side, arms and legs intertwined.

"You're gonna have a big belly, aren't you, baby."

"Oh yes, Daddy. And it's gonna be your baby. It's gonna be our baby."

"You're so fucking perfect. So perfect. I can't wait to knock you up."

"And we're gonna have a family."

"The family that fucks together stays together."

"Our kids are going to have the best lives ever."

"I can't wait for you to have a baby. To have my baby."

"Me too. Daddy. When did you decide that you wanted to have sex with me."

"When you were very young. Long before you were ready for sex. But I knew we had a special bond that would lead to making love when you were ready."

"Why didn't you try earlier Daddy? I've wanted you since I was 15."

"Because you weren't ready for this. Maybe you were ready for some boy to paw you and stick his cock in you, but you weren't ready to be my queen. Aren't you happy you knew how to please a man before we made love?"

"Very, Daddy. I'm glad you didn't take me until I was ready. And you were ready. But why did it take so long for us to do this."

"My queen is my slut. She is regal and she is a whore. I needed to know you could handle all of it. I knew you would be an amazing fuck years ago." Diana blushed.

"But now that you've matured I know that you're ready to be my queen."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Are you tired, baby."

"I'm exhausted. And I'm still sticky and sweaty and leaking your sperm."

"Sleep my love. Sleep. I will be right here when you wake."

"Daddy."

"Yes, princess."

"I'm the happiest woman in the world."

"As am I. Sweet dreams."

They fell asleep holding each other, Mark's hand protectively over his baby girl's tummy.

When Diana woke, she felt her pussy was empty, and her daddy's cock was not inside her.

"Daddy. Daddy."

"Right here, baby."

She turned and saw her daddy was sitting in the armchair. He had dressed, and had his pants open, and his cock was fully erect.